PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else notice a shift today?

Rantaak
22nd February 2012, 21:59
Hello Avalonians

From time to time, I will wake up after a night of peculiarly vivid and symbolically rich dreams and notice that there is a significantly different taste or articulation of the energy around me. Everything seems brighter and the higher chakra points of consciousness are easier to maintain with less effort. I have often felt this way after performing shamanic rituals and sacraments, where there is a significantly more illuminated sense of reality. It's kind of like the gears of the machine of the all-mind have shifted on their pan-dimensional axles to allow for a more consolidated (flowing) unfolding of reality.

I was hoping to see if any other fellow Avalonians out there have noticed anything similar. Just for the sake of my curiosity.

I am not certain that the conscious evolution of an individual is necessarily bound by the conscious evolution of society as a whole, but I have noticed that between perceptive characters there seems to be a bit of synchronicity in recognizing these things, even if the change itself is emanating purely from these individuals.

Have a lovely day. Remember, you are life!

22nd February 2012, 22:16
Yes.

The overall shift intensifies with every moment. Though today and last night I noticed somewhat of a surge and/or successful line switch (like switching lines at a power sub-station). I notice these kinds of switches at the sub-quantum level of consciousness often though today's was noticeable although not unexpected. I expect them to occur more frequently as the year progresses.

Like this, but minus the arc-out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgNrj6oEdc

The system of consciousness, if looked at mechanically as an extremely elaborate analogue computer existing in an infinity of elaborate analogue computers (holographic, fractal, scalar in nature), is undergoing an expansion and cleansing. As we approach 2013 we should see life become more difficult for non-innocents, while for innocents, who are taking the universe seriously and listening to what it is whispering, following paths of integrity, choices will become more clear and actions taken will be done with more accuracy and effectiveness. I know this is vague and my word should certainly not be taken alone [or at all if it doesn't feel right] but rather with all of the other pieces of the pie to be sorted through. The age of tyranny is closing whether the tyrants like it or not. I don't expect it to be all 'over' within just this year, however I do expect the majority of the crucial moves to be made this year whether they are publicly verifiable or not. It shall all come out in the wash eventually, guaranteed.

crested-duck
22nd February 2012, 22:18
I do'nt know if we will ever figure it out . I know syncronisity is real though. I've learned that women go through a 28 day cycle, and males a 34-36 day cycle with hormones and such. A group of women that work together all the time will change their own cycle to match the rest of group. As far as males- been on construction sites over years with the same group of guys for long periods and notice some days we want to kill each other, most days we all get along fine. I feel there are many factors to look at, and I'm just touching upon one here. Enjoy your natural high today, maybe mine is coming tomorrow.

inzer0
22nd February 2012, 22:18
I have had abnormally insane amounts of energy today.. Goin a million miles an hour, bouncin off walls, and full of excitement yet I don't know where its coming from. Definitely somethin awesome in the air today!!

WHOMADEGOD
22nd February 2012, 22:57
There have been an influx of stories which relate to information that has been propagated via several well known alternative personalities, this jas in turn created a positive reactiom and heightened the anticipation and emboldening the intent of the only possile outcome based on the direction it is travelling, a self fullfilling prophecy for the collective.

This is inevitable, this this the truth, how do I know, because in my reality this is the only outcome I can accept and I may well have waited for this particular outcome for quite possibly an eternity.

Blessings

Mark

jimbojp
22nd February 2012, 23:23
D8JkvOgF-y4

Meesh
22nd February 2012, 23:58
Yes, episodes of dizzyness/disorientation last evening and continuing into today. BP etc. is fine, so not due to that. And the phrase, "things are shifting" keeps coming to my mind every time I get that feeling.

Ammit
22nd February 2012, 23:59
I have just felt slow, last night was slow and tired, today i was slow and tired slept 3 hours after getting up!!!!! not usual for me.
Also today has felt more loving and peacefull.

Ammit

Fundy Gemini
23rd February 2012, 00:06
Same here - crazy tired, dizzy and ringing in ears -
I even tried the magnetic bracelet to see if it would improve, but no help

Ammit
23rd February 2012, 00:13
Fundy Gemini, i had such a hard time keeping my eyes open is was unreal. I slept 3 hours after getting up from nine hours ( 3 more then normal) and fell asleep for another 3, I have been fighting tiredness all day since and it is not a nice feeling.

Ammit

Snowbird
23rd February 2012, 00:26
I was thinking on the way home from work today how absolutely great I feel. It's like some huge burden has been lifted and I am just sailing along.

I rather like this! :thumb:

Earth Angel
23rd February 2012, 01:04
I was totally exhausted yesterday for no good reason, lots of sleep but felt almost in a coma when I got up.......noticed lots of people around me and on here too ;) seemed a lot more irritable than normal......today I feel much better and those around me seem to be happier too!!
:thumb:

WhiteFeather
23rd February 2012, 01:15
Funny you posted this. And im happy for you OP. My heart rate has been incredible yesterday and today. Feels like I'm on speed at times throughout these past 2 days. Energy is tremendous to say the least. Somethings up, perhaps solar energy or Cosmic Energy Download from the galacticplane . I'm digging this trip.

Rantaak
23rd February 2012, 01:36
Looks like I'm not the only one. hehe.

Sometimes I'll get the sensation when I look directly at a person that I can't tell the difference between them and me. This has been happening more and more frequently, whereas it used to only happen in heightened states / sleep deprived and heavily intoxicated states. I think my brain is producing more DMT than normal, for some reason. Possibly also serotonin.

TraineeHuman
23rd February 2012, 01:45
Hmm. For the last two months or so my own guides and guardian angels have been stressing to me that it was a time of crisis, behind the scenes, possibly like never before (much as I hate to admit that -- given the Avalonian propensity to catastrophise anything anytime), and that somehow the time was short for the forces of sanity to make a difference. Today it does seem to be less urgent, but beyond that I can't say right now. You guys may be right: maybe some decisive turn for the better did occur recently. If it did, it's still up to every individual human being to bring some tiny echo of it into their everyday life. We have much more influence on the people around us than we realise, and much of it occurs without us even trying. Every individual counts. Be a more aware and friendly co-worker, parent, partner, driver, etc etc, and even that makes a difference.

If an individual has made a big leap forward, usually they'll feel tired for a while (maybe like Ammit?) That's because some of the old identities have been shed, and for several days it now takes more energy to do some things, because the identities that controlled those areas robotically and unconsciously have been removed.

jimbojp
23rd February 2012, 02:11
I think we might be returning to our natural, ordinary states, sure feels good, it's been a long time.
I'd imagine the ptb may be getting a bit worried, eh?
I'm sure they've got some sort of a distraction up their sleeves. Can't have us chickens escaping the coup now can they.
Best wishes.

Conaire
23rd February 2012, 02:12
Over the last few months a lot of sadness and feeling of lovenessness were bubbling up inside me. It really wasn't very pleasant. To sum up how I felt in one sentence I would say it was like I felt unloveable, that no one loved me really. This went on for a month or so. Then, it came to the point that something popped, the belief that I am not loved burst and the true reality showed itself, that is I am nothing but loved, by my family, friends, by my partner. I don't understand why I needed to experience that but it has made me more gentle as a result. Fundamentally, I have changed. In fact, I was having dinner with a close friend tonight and she said how much I have changed over the last few months.

vipersocks
23rd February 2012, 02:16
Hi all,

Been up now for 23 hours straight and feeling good :-) Can't believe how much energy I've had today! Up at 3.00am wide awake, Bath then work at 8.00am Parents evening til 7.00pm, then band practice till 10.00, home and a good night kiss for my good lady and a post on avalon at 2 :-)

Not felt like eating much either! Hope this "good" feeling lasts :-) Better get some sleep though...... need to be up n at em at 7

Take care everyone and enjoy it :-)

jimbojp
23rd February 2012, 02:28
Nicely said Conaire,

I'm certainly feeling a lot more gentleness towards myself, and others, after years of harshness, self imposed of course, lol. Been crying like a big girl recently, feels kinnda nice.
interesting times for sure.

Wiremu2011
23rd February 2012, 02:35
I'm feeling the shift every day. Nothing feels normal per se anymore. Words cannot explain exactly what we're trying to say other than "it's" getting more tangible as each day goes by. You could say it's exciting and scary at the same time, but more inclined to say exciting. I'm just cruising with it and waiting in anticipation of what each day will bring.
My gut feeling is that the elite influenced negativity will eventually be flushed out, but we are still the captains of the good or bad choices one makes, which will determine where one ends up on the other side of the ledger. Regardless, I'm loving the ride and look forward to meeting you all later at the famous so called "after party" :)

Mulder
23rd February 2012, 02:44
I've been feeling a lot of dread. It seems like TPTB have got almost everything in place to bring on some terrible calamity like WW3, a collapse, etc. However, I'm making sure I stay positive and "do not fear."

Whiskey_Mystic
23rd February 2012, 02:48
What I've been feeling is like when the audience gets quiet waiting for the orchestra to begin. A hushed expectation.

Quantum Logic
23rd February 2012, 03:01
Hi all,

Been up now for 23 hours straight and feeling good :-) Can't believe how much energy I've had today! Up at 3.00am wide awake, Bath then work at 8.00am Parents evening til 7.00pm, then band practice till 10.00, home and a good night kiss for my good lady and a post on avalon at 2 :-)

Not felt like eating much either! Hope this "good" feeling lasts :-) Better get some sleep though...... need to be up n at em at 7

Take care everyone and enjoy it :-)

That is what has been happening to me since the massive geomagnetic storm in January. It is strange, incredible, intense, and overwhelming all at the same time. Absolutely loving it. My ability to learn and grasp deep concepts has shown the most significant change, but I have much less of an appetite for some reason. I still feel great and find myself pushing myself to my physical limits. Also, and please don't laugh, my desire for sex has all but disintegrated. Why I do not know, but for whatever reason, I don't mind.

QL

jorr lundstrom
23rd February 2012, 03:22
There is an upgrding of energy every day, there is a parallell upgrading of our
myelin to ensure that we can take the increasing incoming energy. At least by
those who have said yes to the ride. LOL

ghostrider
23rd February 2012, 05:41
Hello Avalonians

From time to time, I will wake up after a night of peculiarly vivid and symbolically rich dreams and notice that there is a significantly different taste or articulation of the energy around me. Everything seems brighter and the higher chakra points of consciousness are easier to maintain with less effort. I have often felt this way after performing shamanic rituals and sacraments, where there is a significantly more illuminated sense of reality. It's kind of like the gears of the machine of the all-mind have shifted on their pan-dimensional axles to allow for a more consolidated (flowing) unfolding of reality.

I was hoping to see if any other fellow Avalonians out there have noticed anything similar. Just for the sake of my curiosity.

I am not certain that the conscious evolution of an individual is necessarily bound by the conscious evolution of society as a whole, but I have noticed that between perceptive characters there seems to be a bit of synchronicity in recognizing these things, even if the change itself is emanating purely from these individuals.

funny, my friend I just told my wife today felt like Christmas...it was the most wonderful day I've ever had. nothing out of the ordinary I just enjoyed being me.

Debra
23rd February 2012, 06:00
A resounding yes
Reading others here, been experiencing much of the same. Out of tears it just came in. It was like a new day dawning. I seem to know just what to do, no noise no doubts. I have not been so positive in such a calm way for a long, long time. And I like it.

Molly
23rd February 2012, 06:37
Yep. All kinds of things. Too much to list. Both good & bad. I've noticed this picks up around the new moon for me. Maybe it has to do with that or maybe not. But I've definitely noticed a change in frequencies & energy as of late.

jorr lundstrom
23rd February 2012, 07:27
A resounding yes
Reading others here, been experiencing much of the same. Out of tears it just came in. It was like a new day dawning. I seem to know just what to do, no noise no doubts. I have not been so positive in such a calm way for a long, long time. And I like it.

Did mind stop chattering, did you fall into silence? LOL

Referee
23rd February 2012, 07:54
Over the last 24 hours I have seen things out of the corner of my eye if you will............I think energy is up..............I think we are on the cusp of something..............

pyrangello
23rd February 2012, 13:19
Yep spoke to a few people who said their cats were vocal and bouncing off the walls, my one dog has been laying on my lap at night and she's never done that in 8 years. Myself was exhausted again for 2 days, it happened about 2 months ago for 2 weeks, I was coming home everyday and taking a nap at 6 p.m. I spoke to some other buddies of mine and they all said the same thing back then too. Yes I'm paying more attention to me these days and my relationship to being here as one.

Wind
23rd February 2012, 13:44
I indeed did feel major shift, but it was yesterday morning! When I woke up this morning I was really exhausted, it was like that all of my energies were drained. That happens quite often to me even when I'm awake, but I'm still puzzled by it. This just confirmst that I am not alone on this and it makes me feel happy.

But I yesterday I did really have those moments of enlightement, if you will. I'm really relaxed and happy now. The Creator loves us dearly and this is the way he/she is showing it. All will be fine, because it already is! :)

Eagle
23rd February 2012, 13:51
Yes, very tired and didnt want to do anything, again I was clearing some stuff as well

jcocks
23rd February 2012, 14:29
Same here... Been feeling very tired the last few days even though I have had plenty of sleep..... Best to go with the flow, we're neither fully in the 3d nor completely into 4d at this time, things are in flux and our poor old bodies are taking a battering....

Never mind, for this too shall pass. If you think this is interesting..... well.... ;)

scarletfire
23rd February 2012, 14:47
It's funny that this is brought up as I work in an emergency dept and the grandmotherly Chaplin on staff asked me, "Did earth experience a shift today or something, there sure seems like something is different in the air". We are at the front lines of the collective mindset in the community however I admit it is usually of the negative mindset when people show up in the Er. We get pretty good at calling things like the full moon without ever looking at a calendar or chart.... The atmosphere of the dept becomes easy to read and yesterday, there was definitely a change in atmosphere.

hectorlca
23rd February 2012, 14:49
I didn't particularly feel one yesterday, but the past 2 weeks or so, I've started feeling my consciousness naturally start shifting. It feels like it used to feel when I meditated regularly. So many moments of disconnect from ego and total peace. Also, I'm surprised by how intense colors are. Mundane things like towels and shower curtains are just loaded with colors! I'm loving it and I'm excited!

xbusymom
23rd February 2012, 15:05
I've been feeling a lot of dread. It seems like TPTB have got almost everything in place to bring on some terrible calamity like WW3, a collapse, etc. However, I'm making sure I stay positive and "do not fear."

Same here, I usually get the opposite of what the rest of the world is experiencing. I had a sense of hopelessness regarding the worldly "agency-systems" and a kind of aha! moment that the designed scheming is the very thing that will soon be exposed.

Eagle
23rd February 2012, 15:25
I didn't particularly feel one yesterday, but the past 2 weeks or so, I've started feeling my consciousness naturally start shifting. It feels like it used to feel when I meditated regularly. So many moments of disconnect from ego and total peace. Also, I'm surprised by how intense colors are. Mundane things like towels and shower curtains are just loaded with colors! I'm loving it and I'm excited!

The colors have meaning and feeling, you need to learn all that you can with regards to those and it will open up a whole new world to you

Limor Wolf
23rd February 2012, 15:40

~ Extremely positive energies today ~ and I am also noticing sharp colors ,more light and calmness in the air. nature was calling (the real one:) and I had to go out to the field, stood in the middle of yellow chrysanthemums and wood sorrels and almost cried from hapiness. not so usuall with me (although not so unusuall)

hectorlca
23rd February 2012, 16:06

The colors have meaning and feeling, you need to learn all that you can with regards to those and it will open up a whole new world to you

Thanks Dig! Tell me more, tell me more! Give me some pointers on where to read something about this? Or does this all happen through intuition?

thanks!

Carmody
23rd February 2012, 17:01
Learning a bit of astrology will take you far.

daci
23rd February 2012, 17:18
Well said, Carmody!

Eagle
23rd February 2012, 17:42

Thanks Dig! Tell me more, tell me more! Give me some pointers on where to read something about this? Or does this all happen through intuition?

thanks!

In the shaman classes that I have been taking, the colors are associated with feelings and have emotions it’s like saying that they have their own living essence, take for instance the color orange is used for healing, whenever you feel a cold coming on picture yourself surrounded in orange color and go into the energy of compassion for yourself. If you are feeling tired and run down picture yourself in the color yellow. There is a lot more to it but that is some basic principles

jorr lundstrom
23rd February 2012, 17:57

I wonder if not a bicycle will take me further.

Jorr

VaughnB
23rd February 2012, 18:07
NOPE, nada, nothin, neck still hurts though.

Eagle
23rd February 2012, 18:14
If you want to know more about the colors you will need to PM me

Syd
23rd February 2012, 19:05
Yes! Yesterday, for like 2 seconds, I felt a funny expansion feeling in the middle of my head and my vision crossed as well. Usually those sensations are a couple seconds long and only happen like every few month, now it seems like everyother day! A long time ago the expansion feeling was so extreme once while I walked that I felt myself expand out the top of my head and feel oneness, then I was right back down to earth awareness and still walking. Reality seems super surreal.

Syd
23rd February 2012, 19:12
Maybe the pineal gland was adjusting yesterday when my vision crossed. I was talking to some co-workers though and had to stop & apologize because I felt strange. Surprisingly, as I told them i felt weird, one asked if my eyes had crossed even though I wasn't facing her! And I said yes, thats what my vision looked like, even though I didn't feel my eyes cross. Maybe my eye contacts shifted as the energies changed in my brain?

Mulder
23rd February 2012, 19:22

Same here, I usually get the opposite of what the rest of the world is experiencing. I had a sense of hopelessness regarding the worldly "agency-systems" and a kind of aha! moment that the designed scheming is the very thing that will soon be exposed.

I hope they will be exposed, but even if they are they won't stop. For example, everyone can see factory after factory shutting down & jobs being off-shored on purpose, but it's not being reversed - the factories aren't coming back. This is a strange situation where people just continue to do nothing even though it's out in the open.

Rantaak
23rd February 2012, 19:22
Hello Avalonians

funny, my friend I just told my wife today felt like Christmas...it was the most wonderful day I've ever had. nothing out of the ordinary I just enjoyed being me.

Interesting, it felt like Halloween for me. I'm serious.

Yes, I need to brush up on that. And tarot as well, seeing as I had an interview with a psychic healing / reading place today. Can't believe I forgot to mention that I had any experience with hypnosis... I've noticed, insofar as what I understand of astrology paired with the context of what you have said, that time appears to be shifting through a rotation of the twelve zodiacal archetypes. I believe we are due for the age of Aquarius soon. I'm mostly excited for it to eventually cycle back to Gemini, as that may signal the beginning of my impending apotheosis. *ego fart*

And regarding the increasing intensity of the colors, I have noticed that as well. When I say that everything is bright, I mean the light is more vibrant.

kcbc2010
23rd February 2012, 21:38
Last week, during my son's OT session, the therapists made a point of talking about how all their kids they had worked with that day were well-behaved and more than willing to try new things. They kept wondering if something was in the air or a full-moon or something. I just sat there smiling because I was just amazed by my son that day.

I know, I've been "unbalanced" because the rhythms that usually come with winter are just not there. It does seem like we are leading up to something.....

Cilka
24th February 2012, 02:34
I have also been feeling tired, I wish I could sleep through all these changes that earth supposes to be going through. I just feel that I need to be somewhere else doing something amazing, but where I am is extremely boring and maybe that is what's making me tired. A boring repettitive life is truly draining.

I kid you not but I wish I was a super woman, capable of flying and doing amazing stuff like creating things out of thin air. It is sooooo boring to be stuck in 3D physical world, there are way too many limitations, and I am tired of it, which is stupid because this is, after all, a 3D reality. Maybe I am going nuts.:(

puurfectten
24th February 2012, 04:08
if we're talking about the same thing it's happened to me way too many times to count..you kinda get all set in your reality and how everything "is" to you..feelin all comphy and stuff..then wham..you wake up and everything seems a little different...everything..i used to try to then find my "old" self and try to get back to it but you can't...i think i've kinda come to a place where my "realiy" of perception of myself in "it" just rolls all the time and you might think that would mess things up but i find it more like being freed from being stuck in the whole thing of myself..kinda funny..i'm not much for words but i find it much better this way..i find myself very different with people now in a very subtle sort of way...i can see for example a dear friend or sometimes even just a stranger i run into and get into a conversation with them and see their whole thing and what they are hung up on at the time..i don't ask for it but they seem to just give it to me and usually i can kinda "climb in" and help them from where they're stuck ...ok..i'm starting to ramble lol...but i think i know what ur talking about.. :)

gypsybutterflykiss
24th February 2012, 15:45
I've been noticing a gradual shift day by day for sometime now, but this morning I woke up truly amazed. I've been one of those people who can see cycles going around and around for many years. I see people jumping into the same habits and mistakes without even considering the consequences of playing out the same actions. I'm truly grateful that I have become conscious enough to see these lines reoccurring and to be able to step out and look in. Granted, I'm quite sure I will have some people from my deep soul's past coming to test me again in the near future. I feel not just confident, but I am sure I will be able to deal with these things without being tempted by earthly pleasures to ever get sucked into the downward spiral that comes with the deal. :)
Everything seems brighter, more vivid, even crisp and clear. It feels as though baggage I have carried within my self has disappeared... Overnight!! Things that I have consciously tried to let go off but the harder I'd try to release it the more powerful of a harness these emotions and thoughts and feelings would seem to bombard me with. I woke up this morning and it's vanished...
It is really fantastic to be free from past burdens(when meaning past I mean past lives as well) It's truly amazing!!

Now, if that big garbage mass that's heading towards the west coast from Japan's tsunami could just miraclulasly disappear of the face of Earth.. Not to mention a whole lot of other things including bad, bad people.

A job well done everybody! The collective conscious is growing! We're doing good! Really good!

Enjoy the day! It's beautiful! :)

Silentthinker
24th February 2012, 17:01
I've been in New Orleans for mardi gras, and i definitely noticed a change tuesday night, and on thru the rest of the week. all of a sudden the frantic partying slowed down, and i was overwhelmed by the feelings of peace and joy that were in the air. I also had conversations with the most interesting people all evening who were just overawed at what I do, lots of synchronisities. Since that night i've been spending my time resting and pondering what has changed. I've been sleeping a lot, but surprisingly for as busy as I was not as tired as I should be normally.

CD7
24th February 2012, 17:14
Yes! On the 22...more energy! And a sense of something different.

white wizard
24th February 2012, 17:32
Seems to me that time is loosing meaning, part of me is stuck in Monday and today I awoke realizing it was Friday. It seems to be days are getting much shorter to the point to

were I feel they are becoming meaning less because i cant accomplish anything in just one day anymore. I have also noticed more vivid dreams and I have gone flying in my

dreams for almost 3 nights in a row which is somewhat uncommon for me. I am also sensing major change happening, but on a very light level as to not cause much

inconvenience.

applejax
25th February 2012, 10:16
this past week was weird, crazy, exhausting for me. my daughter turned 10 on the 23rd -- had all the energy on her birthday. i was pretty exhausted on the 22nd. had weird dreams during my naps, only a couple was pretty vivid. the one that stood out the most was one dream where my mom got upset with me and yelled something about god and that i don't know what i was talking about and slammed the door to my face.

i don't know what that was about. the client i take care of daily (i'm a private caregiver/CNA) had felt weird both wednesday and thursday...and i felt that as well since i'm a very empathetic person and can sense how she felt. she said the feeling she's getting is worrysome b/c she doesn't know if her grandson is ok (he's in the navy and is stationed near iraq/iran). the next day (23rd) she did not sleep at all and can't explain it. something is different right now that's for sure...

Sesan
26th February 2012, 03:48
I was sitting at work the other night at around 7:00 pm, Feb 23rd. I suddenly had a very strange feeling come over me. It's hard to explain actually. I was working at my computer when what I can only explain as a "wave" of energy went over me. The computer screen seemed to warp in a circular type bubble. It only lasted for a second or two; almost like a rain drop hitting a puddle producing a ring . That ring went over me. Hope that makes sense.

Now an hour later, my brother called me at work and said to me that something very strange had happened to him around 7:00 pm. After a little chat, we both experienced the same thing at the same time. He called it an energy field going over him.

I have no idea what it was, but very interesting to say the least. Neither of us have experienced something like this before. This isn't the first time that the two of us have had unique experiences at the same time, but this was a new one for the two of us.

Sesan

jcocks
26th February 2012, 05:25
I feel different today. A feeling of trepidation - expecting something to happen....

Also expanded awareness. Whereas I used to know that the world is different to what we're told, nowadays I can FEEL and EXPERIENCE it. I don't see other dimensions or anything like that yet - but there's an unshakeable inner knowing. These days I just love going out at night and looking at the sky, it's a completely different feeling than it used to be. I know in the depths of my spirit that the universe is not like we are... Like I've said before, I like to think we exist in a "bubble of unreality"... A bubble that is being slowly chipped away on the outside day by day.....

It won't be long now, and mankind will be exposed to the universe as it really is, with all the lessons that entails....