PDA

View Full Version : Another interesting dream..

jcocks
20th July 2010, 13:30
Hi all...

Had another interesting dream last night...

I dreamt I was looking up at the sky, watching cloud formations rolling past that resembled religious figures, such as one of Jesus and one that resembled mother mary... I realised something was going on.

Then I saw what I can only describe as a flash of rainbow light... I realised somehow that a ufo had landed.
I looked in front of me, and who should I see in front of me but someone who looked like the mayan god Quetzecotl.

He was minoan in appearance, well built with olive-brown complexion and was wearing a suit with grey feathers from his belly down, and he had the most friendly smile - it was like he was seeing an old friend he had not seen in ages...

And it's the strangest dream because it involved religious figures whom I don't normally even think about at all...

I tell you what, if my gut feeling is right (and I think it is), then something most definitely is happening and we are in no way being left alone to our own devices to fend for ourselves.... In fact I think the contact process may be starting up very quietly.... It's not overt just yet, but they are making contact with those who are open to the experience ways that are acceptable to the populace at this time, and open contact will come in very short time and there will be NOTHING the PTB can do about it because the general population will be welcoming towards them...

Joel

MiguelQ
20th July 2010, 13:59
but hey come personally talking to me?
wish .. the good ones did that.

Mu2143
20th July 2010, 14:20
What was that again about ??? SELF RESPONSIBILITY and thinking PTB can do nothing about it because where bringing it about to be !! Saved again!!!!
I say it again IT is NOT about DISCLOSEURE ,but getting of your bud and gain all knowledge so you know what to do! If we do get a disclosure during the shift then you know that it could be 2 things

1 Earth changes but it is not bad then you know there will be a try to deceive the people by introducing some one to save you from what.... your self.
2 we as a race failed to get it and where about to be wiped out! and you know it!!

MiguelQ
20th July 2010, 15:46
but.. i cant work alone...?
What i wanted to be is , UFo contact on earth, they showing their love, lands, lifes, technology and makes us think about it, and make us do the choice...
those that want a better world with no war, goes to that X place or dimensions..
the others will go fot that other..

Or is nothing going to happen? i mean that would dissapoint me alot. Because i Want to see them, more then that i want to have contact at least once while im very very lucid and everyone sees.
I want it. I want to find this all about. I want to see other space possibilities, i dont want this over here.

So your telling that is not going to happen, its all about self responsabilities? for that i dont need disclosure, i am a good person already.. what will it change? nothing..

Beth
20th July 2010, 15:52
jcocks, reminds me of a dream I had several months ago. I was with a group of people and we were driving along in a van. Next thing I know I look up and there is a huge hologram of Moses in the clouds. I yelled to everyone "it's happening." The dream ended shortly after.

Fredkc
20th July 2010, 16:17
oh yaya... didn't you see "Batteries not included" ?

"The best way to make something go away is to ask it why it is."

Celine
20th July 2010, 16:19
Just...be.

Beth
20th July 2010, 16:20
oh yaya... didn't you see "Batteries not included" ?

"The best way to make something go away is to ask it why it is."

I've actually never seen that, I had to look up a synopsis. I'll have to check that movie out.

Loren
20th July 2010, 17:29
I love dreams .I don't know you but to me you are looking up at the religious clouds representing you spiritual higher self, that comes down to meet you as a possible father figure ? Did your father have a friendly smile as well. Just food for thought. God bless

jcocks
25th July 2010, 16:09
I love dreams .I don't know you but to me you are looking up at the religious clouds representing you spiritual higher self, that comes down to meet you as a possible father figure ? Did your father have a friendly smile as well. Just food for thought. God bless

Yep my dad has a friendly smie :-) But I don't think it has to do with my dad tho...

I've had a hard time of late, a lot happening in my life... Maybe I'm just being reminded that there are beings watching over me making sure no harm comes to me. (In fact I *KNOW* this is so! Long story short, I was attacked recently while walking home from work. Although they came at me with a plank of wood with all intent, it seems, to use it, I was hardly even touched. I didn't even have my wallet stolen - tho they did take my mobile phone...)

Somehow I also believe there is more to the dream than just that.....

pilotsimone
26th July 2010, 11:10
Beautiful dream! Thanks so much for sharing. I always love reading people's dreams...especially when they leave them (and me) feeling very, very good. :)

Caren
26th July 2010, 11:44
Hi Jcocks,
Sorry to hear of the attack and glad you made out alright. Yes you were being protected. Wood planks
can do a lot of damage. A close friend of mind wasn't so lucky. He got randomly attacked late one night
by 3 strangers who's intent was to cause physical pain and theft! He was hurt quite badly. He has fully
recovered and luckily there was no brain damage. This actually happened on a Christmas Eve.
Peace and kindness to you J,
caren

jcocks
5th August 2010, 07:46
Hi...

Had another dream last night. I have a feeling it's tied-in with the solar storms we're getting now with the solar cycle reaching its' peak...

I dreamt I "died" and came back to earth in the current time....but it was different...

*ALL* OUR TECHNOLOGY WE CURRENTLY TAKE FOR GRANTED - AND I MEAN **EVERYTHING** NO LONGER EXISTED!

At first I was confused, I thought I'd gone back in time to the 1940's.... but I was assured it was 2010....
I was like "No way...where is everhything? Where is the technology?"... it was gone, G-O-N-E.....

Maybe that's what we're in for.... I have a feeling I could be right as I'm getting goosebumps and "spirit shivers" as I write this....

So, don't be surprised, but I cant for the life of me see how it would be a bad thing in the big picture of things.... I think maybe we've reached a point where something like the above has to happen in order for us to change direction and go in a more harmonious path.... I don't know.... but the dream is very telling...

But I'm wondering about the dying bit - well, it wasn't neccessarily dying - it's more like I spent a period of time in the spirit realm - maybe getting trained up??

My question is - if the magnetic storms hit earth and the mangetosphere of earth was sufficiently weak, could it mess with our brains and make us lose consciousness for a period of time??

Veery interesting dream - what do you guys think? Hs anyone had a similar dream of late they want to share??

Love and light
Joel