PDA

View Full Version : Brain fart of the day :)

gypsybutterflykiss
23rd February 2012, 17:48
Somebody around these parts of the Avalon Universe must have a contact to Oprah Winfery.. Is that her name? Isn't she all about making people aware of things? She's mass media.. Do you think she'd have the balls to offer full disclosure? Could she wake up America?

Isn't she all about answering letters?

I think I caught a microwave beam there and pooped a raisin.(it gave me the collywobbles)

I too feel a shift.. And it is quiet calming. Have a pleasant day....

And not all farts stink, indeed?

humanalien
23rd February 2012, 18:14
Oprah went to the dark side.....

Alex Laker
23rd February 2012, 18:16
You get a free energy device. You get a free energy device. You get a free energy device. You get a free energy device. You get a free energy device. You get a free energy device. You get a free energy device. You get a free energy device. EVERYONE GETS A FREE ENERGY DEVICE.

tonyp
23rd February 2012, 18:25
OOps this thread is summin....aand i guess every1 has wsummin ...keyboard not wotjin proper :)

Kerrigan
23rd February 2012, 22:49
I think Oprah is genuinely a good person, however I believe that she is a victim of mind control...

pugwash84
23rd February 2012, 23:02
She has her own religion now and seems to have strayed away from the light to me. Although it was a nice thought though!!!! and it shows ambition to get the word out there :)

jagman
23rd February 2012, 23:14
Oprah has her hands full with Eric Holder, A.K.A Stedman

modwiz
23rd February 2012, 23:31

You can't be in a position like her and not be on the dark side. She would have to pull a Darth Vader and have a change of heart but she seems to like her position and it comes with being a minion.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Talk about a brain fart, Jagman. Your comment has a whiff of 'they all look alike' about it. Oops! There is some resemblance for sure. People so sometimes look like other people and I am sure that is where you were coming from.

Lifebringer
23rd February 2012, 23:47
Judgemental, are ye not?
I recognize it, I too suffered until I purged it. Maybe i am on here commenting, because my guide or higher self said: "See, remember when you were judgemental? While reading all the comments.
You nor I know Ms. Winfrey, and the envy is showing, or is that a negative emotion, that rhymes with fate?

jagman
23rd February 2012, 23:54

You can't be in a position like her and not be on the dark side. She would have to pull a Darth Vader and have a change of heart but she seems to like her position and it comes with being a minion.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Talk about a brain fart, Jagman. Your comment has a whiff of 'they all look alike' about it. Oops! There is some resemblance for sure. People so sometimes look like other people and I am sure that is where you were coming from.

Modwiz Ill post some pics and let the audience decide lol They really do look a like.
No malice intended Modwiz they could be clones lol

http://api.freebase.com/api/trans/image_thumb/m/04s7cfv?maxwidth=156&maxheight=
http://www.mpac.org/assets/images/eric-holder.jpg
Who's who?

modwiz
24th February 2012, 02:51

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Modwiz Ill post some pics and let the audience decide lol They really do look a like.
No malice intended Modwiz they could be clones lol

http://api.freebase.com/api/trans/image_thumb/m/04s7cfv?maxwidth=156&maxheight=
http://www.mpac.org/assets/images/eric-holder.jpg
Who's who?

Steadman on top and Holder on the bottom. Hey, what do you expect from someone who has an inverted view from most of the world. Question is, who is upside down?

I hope it is evident from my post that I never felt any malice toward anyone from you. Not your style.

cloud9
24th February 2012, 03:14
I'm really kind of disappointed here... I understand that many people don't like Oprah but for the record, the reason she started her new channel was because she was upset about the garbage that regular channel have every day and one day she commented this with Stedman and he asked her: why don't you have your own channel? that way you can give people better tv.
The story goes she started planning and you all know the rest. As a matter of fact, Oprah has done a lot to get regular viewers to know about spirituality, she started a series at the beginning of the year called Master Class which was very good.
One day I was switching channels and I saw in one of the news channels they were talking about her, what almost got me laughing was that they were saying that the poor woman was still "searching" and she should become a christian because bla bla bla, the point is that Oprah was raised christian but she has been into spirituality for most of her life.'
Anyway, all I can say is that she is really educating people about this subject.

gypsybutterflykiss
24th February 2012, 16:09
Oh! No!! The big "O" can't be a minion to evil! Or a victim of mind control...

:)

Have a good day everyone.