PDA

View Full Version : Synthetic Telepathy and Mass mind control. (Be aware U.S. patents issued 1992)..

K626
22nd March 2010, 21:47
An old friend of mine wrote:

Ever heard of the advertising board in Jpan and America that can target and 'talk' to one person and one person alone through induced ultrasomic beam 'cranial hearing'? It real, and in use.

US Army have microwave 'synthetic telepathy' equipment that allows voice to be beamed skull to skull no headphones needed for almost total silence.
On trila right now in wars around the globe.

US Armed forces have many synthetic pacifiers and mood enhancers on trial and in development.

All operate on frequencies at or near the human brain wave signal. Now, why this 'digital TV and digital microwave radio / telephone system' switchover?

Because it operates on human or near human mind frquencies, and cynics suggest (and I believe) that it could be used as a system to create a system where by our moods and actual thoughts are made compliant with TPTBs wishes. In short, at a flick of the switch a whole city could be induced into a near catatonic state of compliance through 'thoughts not their own making them do things against their normal will'.

K626
22nd March 2010, 21:49
Background reading:

"Brainwaves change with a healthy person's conscious and unconscious mental activity and state of arousal. But scientists can do more with brainwaves than just listen in on the brain at work-they can selectively control brain function by transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). This technique uses powerful pulses of electromagnetic radiation beamed into a person's brain to jam or excite particular brain circuits.

Although a cell phone is much less powerful than TMS, the question still remains: Could the electrical signals coming from a phone affect certain brainwaves operating in resonance with cell phone transmission frequencies? After all, the caller's cerebral cortex is just centimeters away from radiation broadcast from the phone's antenna. Two studies provide some revealing news.

The first, led by Rodney Croft, of the Brain Science Institute, Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, tested whether cell phone transmissions could alter a person's brainwaves. The researchers monitored the brainwaves of 120 healthy men and women while a Nokia 6110 cell phone—one of the most popular cell phones in the world—was strapped to their head. A computer controlled the phone's transmissions in a double-blind experimental design, which meant that neither the test subject nor researchers knew whether the cell phone was transmitting or idle while EEG data were collected. The data showed that when the cell phone was transmitting, the power of a characteristic brain-wave pattern called alpha waves in the person's brain was boosted significantly. The increased alpha wave activity was greatest in brain tissue directly beneath to the cell phone, strengthening the case that the phone was responsible for the observed effect. "

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=mind-control-by-cell

K626
22nd March 2010, 21:50
Linked in data:

GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL, ELECTROMAGNETIC WARFARE, AND THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF ORGONOMICS
Cypress, roaddawgz.org, Jun 24, 2004

The idea of "voices in the head" has traditionally been viewed as the paranoid ravings of crazy people. But what many dismiss as fantasy has become a decades-long government black project in mind control. Mental hospital patients have a history of being targeted for electronic experimentation via the use of extremely low frequency (ELF) waves which can cause silent subliminal messages mimicking psychosis.

U.S. Patent 5,159,703 - SILENT SUBLIMINAL PRESENTATION SYSTEM - a silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers.

Other side effects of ELF waves include irreversible brain damage, leaks in the blood/brain barrier, skin cancer, fetal tissue damage and heart attack. (1) The people responsible for this hideous abuse of power are members of various intelligence agencies, the military, and psychiatric industry. They invariably target those considered "undesirable" within society, namely prisoners, soldiers, people with disabilities, children, the elderly, mental patients, ethnic minorities, homeless people, and those classified as "sexual deviants". All of the above groups are considered disposable to the government and their doctors who perform these experiments without regards to the safety of those involved. In many cases this blatant lack of respect for human life has resulted in gross injury, permanent emotional trauma and even death.

Because of a Senate Intelligence Committee investigation in 1976, thousands of documents involving mind control were declassified through the Freedom of Information Act (2), including the following:

26 July 1963, MEMORANDUM FOR: Director of Central Intelligence
SUBJECT: Report of Inspection, MKULTRA
Over the ten year life of the program many additional avenues have been designated under the MKULTRA charter, including radiation, electroshock, harassment, substances, and paramilitary devices...Nevertheless there have been major accomplishments both in research and operational employment...A final phase of the testing of MKULTRA products places the rights and interests of U.S. citizens in jeopardy. Public disclosure of some aspects of MKULTRA activity could induce serious adverse reactions in U.S. public opinion. TSD (Technical Services Division) has pursued a philosophy of minimum documentation in keeping with the high sensitivity of some of the projects...(3)

http://home.roaddawgz.org/stories/view_article.html?article_id=33f7263aab030a29292906be9f5073a4&this_category_id=203

Blueskywalking
24th March 2010, 12:41
Hooley Dooley Batman! And it's all very real which is even more amazing than if it were just a crazy idea, which once it was...

Nicely compiled K626!

sunnydaze
24th March 2010, 12:49
thanks guys this is fascinating stuff - thanks K626 for the posts on Synthetic Telepathy and Mass mind control I'm always telling my kids to text not talk - now I can show them more proof!

PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH
24th March 2010, 12:56
excellent stuff i have heard this stuff before and obviouslt instatly related it to channelled information and other such "psycich" revelations. im open to both ideas. some stuff seems channelled but its wide open to abuse imo.

U.S. Patent 5,159,703 - SILENT SUBLIMINAL PRESENTATION SYSTEM - a silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers.

that bit got me thinking about the rush to switch to digital in the uk and all the new HD tv.s

PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH
24th March 2010, 13:00
thanks guys this is fascinating stuff - thanks K626 for the posts on Synthetic Telepathy and Mass mind control I'm always telling my kids to text not talk - now I can show them more proof!

id go further if i had children and say no phones at all and explain television to them too. :)

stardustaquarion
24th March 2010, 13:01
Awesome K626, thank you! :)

Swanny
24th March 2010, 13:06
Yea if I had kids there is no way I would let them have a phone.
No phone and definitely no tele in the bedroom.

K626
24th March 2010, 13:09

Children are actually more susceptible sadly. Follow your instincts and educate them.

K626
24th March 2010, 13:10
id go further if i had children and say no phones at all and explain television to them too. :)

I'm pretty sure there will be legal action in the future with regards to mind control and childerens television. It really makes me angry that stuff and so many parents are so passive about it.

lake
20th February 2011, 12:38
Thanks for this thread.

Stopped watching TV 3 months ago but still have the darn thing sat in the corner. Couldn't bring myself to part with it, but will now along with my mobile. Will just send out some texts so friends and family know to call the landlline, use skype or send emails.

K626
20th February 2011, 19:48
Thanks for this thread.

Stopped watching TV 3 months ago but still have the darn thing sat in the corner. Couldn't bring myself to part with it, but will now along with my mobile. Will just send out some texts so friends and family know to call the landlline, use skype or send emails.

It really suprised me how desperate people are to have a mobile no. A lot of my friends just didn't believe I had chucked it in the river back in the day. Land line for the win. Also now when I'm out I can relax and get into doing what I'm doing without having to ans the mob or worry about what pocket it's in and whatnot. Good luck. Nice to get as much off the grid as poss.

cheers

K