PDA

View Full Version : On PTSD (Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder [everyone has it])

Rantaak
25th February 2012, 00:52
Hello Avalonians

I was posting in another thread earlier today when the subject of PTSD came up. As this is something that I feel that I have gone through the journeys of circumventing into balance, I would like to share my observations of what it is and how it manifests, how it spreads between individuals, and how we can bring ourselves to circumvent it.

The intention here is to contribute to the collective merging of the great duality that exists in human consciousness. I believe that the polarities of black and white must inevitably resolve into balance. That may have something to do with the end of the Mayan calendar, but that particular detail isn't terribly relevant here. I honestly feel that if we can bring ourselves to understand these things, the repercussions of integrating them will spread as others observe us demonstrating these behaviors. We can only inflict by acting. Direct interference in another persons philosophy could be considered religious, but less overt developmental forms of teaching by example are morally forgivable (ha). We've heard presidents say things like, "lead by example." This is really just an indication of what's called developmental psychology. I like it because it's a clever self-referential pun. Develop mental psychology.

Now I will attempt to gracefully leap from one tangent to the other.

PTSD refers to an imbalance of symmetry in the amygdala (part of the reptilian complex of the brain), which results from the brain attempting to cope with something that it cannot otherwise comfortably handle. This is a large causal factor in the existence of polarity.

What most of us don't realize (because we are caught up in it) is that we do it all to ourselves. Responsibility for ones own feelings and intentions is key here. I will explain plausible manifestations of this condition in its two polarities for the sake of clarity here, so that these behaviors can become easier to identify, recognize, and thus circumvent.

Left-polarized (left side swollen, right side atrophied):
Someone says something sarcastic or otherwise polarity-ambiguous at an information-ally obfuscated level. We react by assuming the negative connotation (the one that most threatens our ego). I.e.:

Other: "You're a crack-pot!"
Self: "Aww, man! This guy thinks I'm a crack-pot. What does he know about zero-point energy? Why is my life so bad?"

Left polarity takes us out of the moment.

Right-polarized (left side atrophied, right side swollen)
Someone says something sarcastic. We react by assuming the positive connotation (the one that most fellates our ego). I.e.:

Other: "You're a crack-pot!"
Self: "Hahahahahaha look at this foolish person and his puny two-digit IQ -- HOW CUTE!!!"

Right polarity blinds us and can still limit our vibrational capacity -- it is a false plateau.
BOTH OF THESE POLARITIES ARE BORN OF FEAR!

Balanced (both sides equal or of marginally disparate severity)
Someone says something sarcastic. We simultaneously appreciate and understand the value in their speech patterns while combining a unified feeling-based and analysis-based approach to understanding the intent, energy, and information of their sentiments. Then, instead of re-acting, we simply act.

I see people favoring polarities all the time, every day. The extremity of their ultimately reactionary behavior is dependent on the severity of their self-inflicted polaric trauma. I see their suffering. They will all learn to end it, eventually. It limits our capacity to be what we are. We cannot hang out in the higher chakras without increasing our vibration past these thresholds. This requires the circumvention of duality. If you truly realize that you are love, you cannot be afraid.

If you made it all the way to the bottom of this post, thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say.

Simonm
27th February 2012, 15:09
Struggled with it for years, ever since coming back from the South Atlantic.

fathertedsmate
27th February 2012, 18:28
hey rantaak, you are spot on in your explanation,that was me for 10 yrs, the question is why is the mind behaving that way,PTSD, like combatt stress,gulf war syndrom,bi polar etc are all just names given to the same thing,given different names to divide the fight for real research,
i put foreward this statement to the 2 psyciatrists that i had been visiting every 2 wks for a year,at combat stress, the norm is once a year, observe what happens to this body and mind over the next few months,as i have worked out what the causes are,(i then set about getting evidence/tests). then proceded to change,no stress,tension etc in front of their eyey,18 months later, i am still removing the damage done to body,however my mind is my own, all been reversed, the psycologists discharged me over the phone as soon as mercury was mentioned, this and 14 others were the cause,by removing them and replacing minerals/oils etc,life has changed, it has taken 8hrs a day for last year,and worth every minute,

GoodETxSG
27th February 2012, 19:02
Hello,
I was diagnosed with Complex-PTSD in early 2003. I also suffered Traumatic Brain Injuries(s)/TBI which complicate the whole issue by causing Petit Ma and Grand Ma Seizures at times.

I respect where you are coming from but it’s not as cut and dry as that in my opinion. My trauma started at age 3 and multiple traumas and injuries occurred during my Security/Executive Protection and time in the Service.

A good deal of how a person is able to cope with trauma depends on their personality type. Some are more susceptible to PTSD such as mine... My personality being INFJ. Google it, take the test for yourself... you may learn a lot about yourself, both positive and uncomfortable. In any case, each person and their experiences have to be measured individually.

Spirituality/RV and Meditation have been wonderful tools for me. But others may not see the same affects. Medications and therapy are the way to go in my case.

The stigma of PTSD has caused the loss of 4 jobs... rumors of ... He has PTSD, he is gonna come in here and go postal... then walking on egg shells around me to not set me off. My personality type is non-aggressive and I do not have a reactionary mind... so there was no real worry of me "freaking out".

Your blog was thoughtful and does apply... but again. Whole life experience and Personality Types have to be factored in as well. It is not a condition you can toss a blanket of explanation of from your perspective on. It just is not. But I did enjoy your blog.

percival tyro
27th February 2012, 22:05
the greater the trauma, the more powerful the knee jerk reaction. Then the examination and the introspection as to how we've dealt with it and how well we've dealt with it. Many times having to obey orders or impositions of social protocols that rankle against our heartfelt feelings.

Rantaak
28th February 2012, 11:37
Hello,
I was diagnosed with Complex-PTSD in early 2003. I also suffered Traumatic Brain Injuries(s)/TBI which complicate the whole issue by causing Petit Ma and Grand Ma Seizures at times.

I respect where you are coming from but it’s not as cut and dry as that in my opinion. My trauma started at age 3 and multiple traumas and injuries occurred during my Security/Executive Protection and time in the Service.

A good deal of how a person is able to cope with trauma depends on their personality type. Some are more susceptible to PTSD such as mine... My personality being INFJ. Google it, take the test for yourself... you may learn a lot about yourself, both positive and uncomfortable. In any case, each person and their experiences have to be measured individually.

Spirituality/RV and Meditation have been wonderful tools for me. But others may not see the same affects. Medications and therapy are the way to go in my case.

The stigma of PTSD has caused the loss of 4 jobs... rumors of ... He has PTSD, he is gonna come in here and go postal... then walking on egg shells around me to not set me off. My personality type is non-aggressive and I do not have a reactionary mind... so there was no real worry of me "freaking out".

Your blog was thoughtful and does apply... but again. Whole life experience and Personality Types have to be factored in as well. It is not a condition you can toss a blanket of explanation of from your perspective on. It just is not. But I did enjoy your blog.

I know a great deal about Petit and Grand Mal seizures, as a matter of fact. My partner has been experiencing them since early childhood. They usually only come on during times of "stress" or severe emotional and mental activity. It's important to be cautious with different medications and substances, as something as subtle as a hormonal effect can increase or decrease the tendency of the seizures. These are interesting, I've actually experienced a few of them myself. The times I've experienced them, however, have been extremely positive. They have generally accompanied a manual modulation of my amygdala (Magdalene?), which has aided in the further expansion of the heart chakra.

It is interesting to me that you chose very violent and controlling (mentally and physically) jobs after growing up as a traumatized child. Especially because these ultimately allowed for the trauma to further itself.

My experiences have dissolved my belief in western medicine, as I now understand that attempting to treat any sort of condition with that sort of medicine has the tendency to alleviate the symptoms while actually worsening the cause. I should also note that MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) has conducted extensive research on the effects of MDMA on people with autism and PTSD. The most interesting finding, I think, about patients who were autistic or had aspergers is that when they underwent the therapy/treatment it wasn't the autism itself that went away but the anxiety associated with it.

And as for therapists, they don't really know what's going on either. The system that the academia has infected their minds with is capable only of further compartmentalization and the tendency to keep patients coming back because they aren't healing.

Belief in the limitation of personality type is a mental boundary that will be dissolved as one continues to accrue experience in the velocity of their final incarnation and subsequent ascension.

Holism and its contents (the fractalline schematization of everything that is real) are the only applicable blanket. This information serves everyone.

silverfish
28th February 2012, 12:27
Hi
I have never suffered from PTSD so can not speak from a personal point of view at that level but I have seen the work of Gary Craig using EFT with American vets for PTSD .He is getting incredible results even for peolpe who have been suffering for years.He is the founder of EFT and has alot of free stuff out there. It is well worth a look .It is non invasive ,long lasting and quick and can be used on yourself

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6887426238803490578# .
I have used EFT and can personally say it is very effective, allowing me to let go of some intense emotions that have not returned. It is one of those tools that we should all know to help free ourselves from the baggage . I can not recommend it enough
silver

GoodETxSG
28th February 2012, 12:53
O.K.
Interesting theories. I worked for one of the largest Pharma companies in the US... I know their evils. Believe me. Most of the toxins they push are derived from natural sources, but you cannot patent those can you?

You should address the point of personality type, views of Western/Modern Medicine understood. The Chinese thrived for many thousands of years without a pill from the corner store. I am all about holistic medicine.

I had PTSD before the TBI's caused the seizure disorder. You are quite correct in that stressors trigger them. It is not hard to find a trigger when you have PTSD. PTSD is tossed around and applied widely. Many dozens of types of Anxiety disorders get all bunched up these days under PTSD. I saw a lady sue a company for PTSD caused by not getting a promotion and the way the info was delivered to her. So EVERY ONE HAS IT? Really has PTSD?

I have "Complex-PTSD" caused by years of mental and physical trauma. Like I said meditation is my main preventative measure so to speak.
However clearing/aligning my "Chakras" is healthy on so many levels as I have experienced. I have tried holistic medicines and acupuncture. I spent years on the "Rez" w/my grandfather who was a holy man and healer. I am more than familiar with the concepts of which you speak.
As much as I do not like big pharma I have had to make the trade off of adding toxins to my body to control some of the symptoms. Like I said, each individual needs their own treatment regime... be it from a Holistic Medical Professional or Western/Modern one.

I am not looking to debate you and your life experience, just stating the fact that there is more than just a spiritual aspect to PTSD. We are multi layered beings existing on a wide spectrum. We are also unique in our personality types and that dictates how we deal with stress... Stress is in everyone’s lives...

PTSD is from true Trauma in most cases. I know nature versus nurture and all of that. But I encourage each person to take a personality test to learn more about themselves.
Anyway, my 2 cents from my perspective. Each person has to find their own way spiritually and that usually indicates how they will deal or not deal with stress or trauma.

As an activist trying to help Soldiers with PTSD acclimate and re-integrate I am still uncomfortable with the once size fits all diagnosis and synopsis you present. No offense, you are coming from your reality bubble as am I. I just had to share.

I do not believe that EVERY ONE has PTSD. That is just an easy label that is the flavor of the decade for Psychiatrists to assign to something they do not fully understand... since they do not account for the spiritual side, only what can be quantified in their 3D limited accepted reality bubbles. of which we ALL bounce around in.

And our EGO tells us our bubble is the only perspective... which it is. In our bubble.

As for my choice of career paths when I was young... I agree. Very unwise. Growing up in a Military Family and being young and trying to live up to perceived obligations was a mistake (Protect and Serve those who cannot, a decade of martial arts also put me on that path).

That is why for the last half of my 42 years on this planet I have been in the Technical field... VDI/VMware/Citrix Engineer... lots of stress... but no violence or actual "TRAUMA" in the job description. I have learned a lot the hard way in my journey.

GoodETxSG
17th May 2012, 10:31
removed,
though I respect your view on war your ideas on PTSD are extremely the opposite of scholars and everything I learned as a Psychology Major, from PTSD Therapists, Psychiatrists as well as PTSD Foundations and Neurologists on the topic... Not to mention being diagnosed with Complex-PTSD...
I removed my post out of respect for your views of war. Understandable.
I will not return to this thread
Thanks.

Rantaak
17th May 2012, 10:51
I do not support our troops nor do I condone war. To participate in such is to be a cog in the machine that enslaves the human race.

Maybe the mods could move your web-page plug into a new thread. The purpose of this thread is to educate people about PTSD, not to ask them to support it.

Respectfully, thanks.

GoodETxSG
17th May 2012, 11:07
Prior post has been removed from your thread. TY

sdv
17th May 2012, 11:33
PTSD - I had a mild version of this after a traumatic and violent robbery. (Well, PTSD is what it is and is disruptive no matter how seemingly mild it is?)

Anyway, I got over it with hypnotherapy (plus talking therapy sessions). You need to be with a therapist you trust completely and feel brave enough to relive the incident under hypnosis. It took a while before I did feel safe and brave enough to do this.

After the incident I had physical pain in my side. There was no outward sign of bruising so I assumed it was internal damage and it would heal, but it was getting worse, not better. I stood up after the hypnotherapy session and the pain was gone, never to return!

The amazing thing about the hypno session was that underlying the trauma was this feeling that I was to blame for what happened. From my experience it is the subconscious stuff that we need to heal and hypnosis is very effective for uncovering that (it also does so quickly). This subconscious stuff also often just does not make sense (why should I blame myself for what criminals did to me, but I did, subconsciously!), so no wonder we simply project self-blame onto others, and so on.

From a practical point of view, do people in the defence force, police force and so on get free access to this kind of healing? It takes time to get to know a therapist and trust that person, get used to the process of hypnosis and then carefully and gently under hypnosis relive the incident and let go of the underlying cause of the trauma (time and support and care). I read somewhere recently that what the USA spends on its military machine in eight days could feed all the poor in the world for an entire year, so lack of funds can't be a problem.

And just like a broken leg that heals crooked sometimes perhaps people with PTSD can never be the way they were before the incident but they can live a full and happy life with care and support and acceptance.

If we feel hopeless about removing the causes (and perhaps there are many like me that feel helpless about stopping wars and the bad things that are done), can we not at least accept responsibility for the healing?

9eagle9
17th May 2012, 11:47
There's varying degrees of what people deem Post Trauma Stress. Being raised in an emotionally barren home where the parents are present physically but not available to the child will impose trauma on a child, that manifests itself later in life as some sort of stress. Behaviors and conditions that are not conducive to wholeness. Typically masked in chemicals for depression, etc.

People are controlled by their feelings because they are not allowed to have feelings. In order to manage one's feelings you first accept that you have them rather than the horribly epidemic way people shove their feelings off on to others to manage.

If you are depressed that is wrong and one must rush off for a pill to correct it, instead of confronting the depression.

Our medical authorities tell us we cannot abate our own trauma stress and the resulting depressions but they are not curing our trauma stress, they are masking it.

In the higher echelons of PTB brainwashing Trauma and then the treatment of chemicals is used for brainwashing and forcing alter egos.

On the street level down here amongst the common folks its occurs the same way, just less extreme, just less obvious.

fathertedsmate
17th May 2012, 11:52
if you are going to educate people about ptsd at least have a clue what you are talking about, if you had 1 iota of knowledge you would not be in the position you are in, if you accept that, what you have seen,or been involved in the cause of ptsd,combatt stress,bipolar etc, you are walking right into the hand of dangerous people, stress,depresion,anxiety,tension,anger,hate,fear,guilt etc, are all created via thoughts,the information to produce those thoughts has all been implanted throughout life, the bad stuff has been stored away deep in the cell structure,when the cells are depleted new traumas cannot be dealt with as the bodys electrical circuits are being destroyed, to create negative thoughts the body has to be in an acidic condition,this condition is what yeast,fungus,mould,parasites,pathogens,bacteria,viruses require to survive and thrive,
you can be assured they are there in force,only when different groups start to compete for food will you know they are there,this will manifest in how you feel,think,react etc,for the military guys, all that training and dicipline, is what works against you,the belief that if the system knew what is happening they will do there best to helpyou,get it into your heads,there is no money in healthy people,now a multi billion dollar industry has risen,to manage symptoms not treat, how bright is the torch light when it has been left on all night, thats because the cells are depleted of fuel, the only difference between the military and civillian is the military ensures those cells are well destroyed,the exposure to heavy metals and chemicals are what deplete the cells,the body is mineral difficient, my answers come from me,this body and mind were totally destroyed,the best help i have had is when combatt stress discharged me for starting to heal myself the shutters came down when i produced results showing 13 toxic heavy metals present in high amounts, the doctor refused to accept them also, all good stuff it turned me into something that i didnt think was possible, but those thoughts that made me think i had my place in society, were all put there by someone else,the real person had never made an appearance, i still dont know who he is as it will take at least another year to complete the job, now at 8 and a half stone down from 11 and a half, not 1 oz of what has come off belongs in the body,
my advice to any person who has been diagnosed with ptsd, is look inside your mouth haw many amalgam fillings are there,then take a look around the world and see what most sufferers have in common, it will be found in the mouth, and if that is the case then you can guarantee that young child who became hyperactive did so after their 1st injection, also look at blood grps that are affected, 0 neg mercury will destroy you,takes 20 to 30 yrs, how that works on the body is a book on its own

Eram
17th May 2012, 12:31
There's varying degrees of what people deem Post Trauma Stress. Being raised in an emotionally barren home where the parents are present physically but not available to the child will impose trauma on a child, that manifests itself later in life as some sort of stress. Behaviors and conditions that are not conducive to wholeness. Typically masked in chemicals for depression, etc.

I've never heard about this before 9eagle9.

my parents and specially my father was never available emotionally and I just recently diagnosed myself with PTSD. I have all the symptoms and some of them quit severe, like a high heart rate (95 when in complete rest), dissociating and chronic Fatigue Syndrome. (I had some heavy depressions in my early twenties).

Strangely non of the people I visited in the course of finding answers ever came with the idea of PTSD, but now all the peace's of the puzzle come together.
I have been thinking about what it was that triggered this PTSD and haven't been able to come up with a satisfying answer up till now.

Thank you so much! This is a big 'ahaa' moment for me.

Do you know of any information that I can read about parents being unavailable and children developing PTSD?

Thanks again!

9eagle9
17th May 2012, 13:03
Basis of all healing.

What could trigger it could be very subtle, and one may not even be conscious of it.

There are extremes as to how PTSD is rooted, from childhood neglect to abuse. Covert abuse. When a soldier suffers from PTSD, it is attributed to battle trauma. That is often 'just the trigger' what they experienced in battle. The root may be much further back.

I would like people to know that I'm not diminishing their overt psychological trauma but like the thread header suggests, everyone has it. Some is very extreme in manifestion and some can carry it without even being consciously aware of it until it results in some repeated dismaying pattern in one's life.

Some is more covert than the usual overts and obvious expressions of PTSD.

promezeus
17th May 2012, 13:58
I have been practicing this method of releasing ptsd for about 3 weeks. I have not been able to get a really good tremor going yet, which is the purpose of the exercises, so the jury is still out. I am attracted to it, and many people have had great results. It seems to be nature's way.

www.traumaprevention.com

Also some free videos on youtube. Search David Berceli and TRE.

http://www.namastepublishing.com/products/digital-download/revolutionary-trauma-release-process-real-time/DB01-TRTRE

Above link to the only site offering the online video version of latest book with live video teaching the exercises.

Rantaak
17th May 2012, 15:32
All you must do is forgive your teachers for the suffering you allowed them to bring upon you, love your family, the earth, the sky, and put trust in the release of being genuine. Your heart will guide you the rest of the way, out of the war-zone of dark and light and into the stillness of balance.

Rantaak
17th May 2012, 15:36
if you are going to educate people about ptsd at least have a clue what you are talking about

I do. The challenge is that most people with one of the two polarizations of this relative condition have the tendency to arbitrarily victimize themselves, resulting in the rejection of any help that I offer. Beyond that, all I can say is that this can be addressed neurologically and alchemically. See also: The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (http://www.maps.org/).

Eram
17th May 2012, 17:37
All you must do is forgive your teachers for the suffering you allowed them to bring upon you, love your family, the earth, the sky, and put trust in the release of being genuine. Your heart will guide you the rest of the way, out of the war-zone of dark and light and into the stillness of balance.

That's all?

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/Krisdog/Krisdog0705/Krisdog070500009/937254-difficult-business-task-conceptual-piece-a-very-difficult-task-in-business.jpg

:behindsofa:

I have been practicing this method of releasing ptsd for about 3 weeks. I have not been able to get a really good tremor going yet, which is the purpose of the exercises, so the jury is still out. I am attracted to it, and many people have had great results. It seems to be nature's way.

www.traumaprevention.com

Also some free videos on youtube. Search David Berceli and TRE.

http://www.namastepublishing.com/products/digital-download/revolutionary-trauma-release-process-real-time/DB01-TRTRE

Above link to the only site offering the online video version of latest book with live video teaching the exercises.

Hi promezeus,

And welcome on Project Avalon.

Thanks for these links.

I've tried to do the EFT method, but that just doesn't do it for me.
You're supposed to do positive affirmation with EFT and that's just not for me.
I get all frustrated when I try that.

I'll look into this TRE.

thanks!

genevieve
17th May 2012, 18:05
Greetings, everyone--

Another way: Guided Imagery (Hypnosis)

Invisible Heroes--Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal, by Belleruth Naparstek, 2004

From the book cover:

"Drawing on more than thirty years' experience . . . Naparstek presents a clinically proven program for recovery using the potent tool of guided imagery. She reveals how guided imagery goes straight to the right side of the brain, where it impacts the nonverbal wiring of the nervous system itself, the key to alleviating suffering."

"Important insights into how the brain and body respond to trauma, why conventional talk therapy can actually impede recovery, and why the nonverbal, image-based right brain is crucial to healing."

"A step-by-step program with more than twenty scripts for guided-imagery exercises tailored to the three stages of recovery, from immediate relief of anxiety attacks, flashbacks, nightmares, and insomnia, to freedom from depression and isolation, to renewed engagement with life."

She used to do talk therapy with her PTSD patients and then she realized that, not only were they not getting better, they were being re-traumatized!

I personally haven't made use of Naparstek's information, but I know guided imagery is incredibly powerful, and this gal knows her stuff.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

promezeus
17th May 2012, 18:19
Waky, EFT didn't work for me either, and I didn't like to do it. TRE is totally different. You don't have to forgive anyone, except maybe yourself. If some past emotional stuff comes to the surface, of course you have to accept it long enough to let it shake off. You just allow the involuntary tremoring to take you over, like animals do naturally, and people do too unless they try to stop it.

You can read a bunch of reviews at : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1897238401/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

You can also buy the book at amazon, but the dvd or video download in my previous post is better for learning how to do the exercises properly.

Rantaak
17th May 2012, 18:37
Greetings, everyone--

Another way: Guided Imagery (Hypnosis)

Invisible Heroes--Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal, by Belleruth Naparstek, 2004

From the book cover:

"Drawing on more than thirty years' experience . . . Naparstek presents a clinically proven program for recovery using the potent tool of guided imagery. She reveals how guided imagery goes straight to the right side of the brain, where it impacts the nonverbal wiring of the nervous system itself, the key to alleviating suffering."

"Important insights into how the brain and body respond to trauma, why conventional talk therapy can actually impede recovery, and why the nonverbal, image-based right brain is crucial to healing."

"A step-by-step program with more than twenty scripts for guided-imagery exercises tailored to the three stages of recovery, from immediate relief of anxiety attacks, flashbacks, nightmares, and insomnia, to freedom from depression and isolation, to renewed engagement with life."

She used to do talk therapy with her PTSD patients and then she realized that, not only were they not getting better, they were being re-traumatized!

I personally haven't made use of Naparstek's information, but I know guided imagery is incredibly powerful, and this gal knows her stuff.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

Very interesting, this is in agreement with my beliefs.

It would appear that conceptualizing through imagery is not only partial to the right brain, but to the pineal gland as well which unifies the left and right (dark and light). It is the guiding grey out of the polarity battlefield and the door to our higher self - the escape hatch from the game. This is exactly how my path has unfolded insofar as finding balance, and I am not surprised at all that techniques which utilize the same mechanism have worked for others. Hypnosis is one of many keys that open this door, though it is likely the most kosher for me to discuss in this environment.

It is only when we are certain of the righteousness of our velocity that we can effectively integrate these illuminations. Neurotransmitters (brain chemicals which the brain produces and utilizes) which are of this particularly low density such as dopamine and serotonin have the potential to guide us in the right direction, though they can equally lead us astray. It is through hypnosis that my awakening was catalyzed, such as to imbue my perception with endogenous dimethyltryptamine (like in Ayahuasca) and baeocystin (like in some mushrooms) neurotransmitters.

I can hardly consider these things drugs as they can be produced by the mind itself without the aid of a physical catalyst ("drug"). We make them when we sing and play music, probably even when we dance. Sometimes all I have to do is close my eyes and I begin to "see".

What Promezeus is talking about sounds like some sort of seizure or kundalini experience. I have also had these. Very powerful and very healing. Perhaps forgiveness is not necessarily the key but instead a side effect of finding balance.

promezeus
20th May 2012, 16:03
Rantaak, IT's neither a seizure nor kundalini. It's so simple that people have trouble grasping how something so simple could be so effective. IT doesn't even require focus. YOu can watch tv while doing it. It bypasses the conscious mind altogether. It's just a simple, natural, involuntary, rebooting, recuperation mechanism that we usually suppress rather than allow, just like burping, sneezing, and farting.

And it's good for all tension related issues, mind and body. It takes the load off. But for people like me who have had ptsd for over 40 years, it's going to take some time to unravel or peel thru all the layers of contracted energy.

Berceli audio interview: http://wordpress.traumaprevention.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/intuitivesoulradio-davidberceli.mp3

fathertedsmate
20th May 2012, 19:46
6 wk liver/colon/kidney flush, apply magnesium oil all over daily, apply iodine on foot daily,then start, MMS protocol 1000, then 4000, then 10 drop daily, brush teeth with mms daily,brush with magnesium oil,brush with baking soda, drink 1x lemon 2 healthy shots hempseed oil add water daily, spray mms all over body daily, diluted magnesium oil drop in eyes daily, apply hempseed oil all over body,apply coconut oil all over body couple of times a week, drink Kefir daily with berrys,wolps progressive relaxation therapy twice every day, this is vatal will reconnect broken circuits,will blow pineal gland wide open once calcium/plaque is ejected,provides deep body and brain repair, teaches you the difference between tension and relaxation,enables you to pick up tension anywhere in the body at any time,then stop it rising, also puts me in a semi coma every morning for 2/3hrs with colours flying from my forehead, with the body on full turbo,its now on tap, 18 months every day, working,watching, hanging on to a rollercoaster,like swimming against the tide with 1 arm tied behind your back,being told by all and everyone i am insane,
biggest lesson ever learned,has been, very few people have what it takes to put 100% into healing themselves, that is a sad reflextion of what is happening to society, not to worry i am still here,anything that comes from my mouth is from working with this once destroyed body and mind, to explain how i got to using the above and in what sequences, would take 8 hrs a day for 6 months to explaine, and i dont know how to get it from my head into words,its a 50,000 piece jigsaw all happening at once, with it all being manifested in behavior,thoughts,actions,reactions,feelings,which are driven by stress,tension,anger,frustration,fear,guilt etc,not to forget the constant tornado of nonsense in the head, coupled with,sinus probs,flem.mucus,ringing in the ears,jaw biting,asthma,hay fever,shingles,toe fungus,athritis all joints, memory loss,eyes diminish, hearing diminishes, muscle loss,belly and boobs gain,
its all but gone, including 3st of my body and now i know not 1oz of it was human, parasites,pathogens,yeast,fungus,mould,bacteria,viruses,chemicals,heavy metals and the crap they were contained in made op every oz of loss,
now we are putthing it all back to gether annother long journey if its done by this time next yr i will be happy,
kinda strange all was reversed as minerals/oils were replaced and metals etc were removed,
t