PDA

View Full Version : NASA Admits Strange Fireballs This Month… Compilation Video – Feb. 2012

The One
25th February 2012, 08:34
TH-qxcixRU8

“A strange breed of fireball is streaking through the skies this month, and NASA is urging folks on the ground to take notice.
February’s fireballs — a term that describes meteors that appear brighter in the sky than Venus — aren’t more numerous than normal, but their appearance and trajectory are odd, experts say.

“These fireballs are particularly slow and penetrating,” meteor expert Peter Brown, a physics professor at the University of Western Ontario, said in a statement. “They hit the top of the atmosphere moving slower than 15 kilometers per second (33,500 mph), decelerate rapidly and make it to within 50 kilometers (31 miles) of Earth’s surface.”

The month’s fireball action began on Feb. 1, when a meteor lit up the skies over central Texas, putting on a dazzling show for people in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
“It was brighter and long-lasting than anything I’ve seen before,” said witness Daryn Morran. “The fireball took about eight seconds to cross the sky. I could see the fireball start to slow down; then it exploded like a firecracker artillery shell into several pieces, flickered a few more times and then slowly burned out.”

The fireball was about as bright as the full moon, and was spotted by NASA cameras in New Mexico, more than 500 miles (805 km) away. It was likely caused by an object 3 to 6 feet (1 to 2 meters) wide, NASA researchers said.

And the meteors have kept coming, well into February.”

Read more http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46505241/ns/technology_and_science-space/#.T0dRgPEgeDs

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/mystballbr.php

folotheflo
25th February 2012, 09:17
part of me thinks that this kind of thing has always been going on, its just now we have high-techery to see and record these phenomenon, a slightly larger part of me thinks these are symptoms of our transition( the mayan 2012 prophecy- and of course the countless other prophecies and evidence ) and a smaller part of me thinks that becuase NASA wants us to look for them, that it is some kind of project bluebeam scenario, who knows, it could be just what they say it is..........yeah, right-o

Pete
25th February 2012, 09:26
I have witnessed 2 of these also, they both produced enough light to cast a shadow. The interesting thing is that I almost felt I had ordered it. The sky was clear on both occasions and I had just scanned the night sky for moving objects and within 30 seconds of each event a slow moving shooting star illuminated the night sky and left a discernible track glowing in the sky.

I am also intrigued by the fact that most of your images are identical in as much that the images show a pre flash that remains illuminated and creates 2 balls of light connected by a straight illuminated track.

Solstyse
25th February 2012, 09:37
Yeah those are fireballs alright...........
Friggin NASA

Referee
25th February 2012, 09:39
Duplicate post.....................