PDA

View Full Version : James Martinez ...A Fire side Chat...18th feb...New solutions...

Cidersomerset
25th February 2012, 18:00
When James announced the imminent arrival of cold fusion just after christmas..
He said he would do a few more general interviews, apart from his own shows..
Just finnished listening to this one 'Absolutely uplifting and Brilliant' ..
Of course I know a lot of what he is talking about because I'm upto date with the
information they have been disclosing on his radio shows.....

It may not all make sence to you, but its very uplifting when you realise
who you are.As David Icke would say 'Human race get off your knees'...
Especially when you realise who we really are....

James talks about a very wide range of spiritual and digital memes
free energy is here and the Elites beware...We are coming back into
our power....

The Interviewer is Lance White,,,

qBsvoQQ6eDY

James says Ion is a Advanced form of intelligence !!!

Cidersomerset
25th February 2012, 23:55
Ok none of you have listened to this ! This is what is happening !! cheers steve.

aranuk
25th February 2012, 23:57
I listened Steve! It was great.
I take my hat off to James BTW a good man, man!

Stan

spiritguide
26th February 2012, 00:00
Here is a link to a new Foster Gamble video on the subject...... http://goo.gl/6Fb9I

Cidersomerset
26th February 2012, 00:13
Thanks Spirit guide this is all part of it and they will try to keep us down trodden !! what James is saying is we have to take back our own power !!!

What does that mean to us ? to us the common people !! I'm not sure ? I've been contemplating this for this for the last couple of years !!

Its seems to be about us realising we are all equal and as we should be able to take our power back from those who say we are inferior !!!

spiritguide
26th February 2012, 02:04
Thanks Spirit guide this is all part of it and they will try to keep us down trodden !! what James is saying is we have to to take back our own power !!!

What does that mean to us ? to us the common person !! I'm not sure ? I've been contemplating this for this for the last couple of years !!

Its seems to be about us realising we are all equal and as we should be able to take our power back from those who say we are inferior !!!

It means we are all equal and we never lost our power we just have not realized we have it. A true leader serves and has no need to manage, Gandhi showed this to us.

Cidersomerset
26th February 2012, 23:32
I agree Spirit guide and as James said in the interview change is on its way, and whatever the PTB do now,
they cannot stop the digital meme from altering our conciousness they will not be able to hide the truth of
who we really are for much longer..I hope he's right...