PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the animals

lyubomir
25th February 2012, 22:05
Hi Everyone,

I post this thread because from a very long time I know that our friends on this Planet - the Animals are with pure understand of changes in the world. And this is very interesting and important for me. Some people do not understand it very well and continue eating their friends...

As the most interesting animal for me is the Dolphin, I found a very interesting video captured yesterday:

CWOMXOfjpnA

Many other sensitive animals also react on different ways. I remembered that yesterday there was a thread about a new energy shift in the planet.

If you know others reactions of animals I will appreciate to share it. I am very interested how they explain their emotions. As yo may see the dolphins feel happy! They swim trough the Sun like some kind of energy is coming and they enjoy it!

The animals are much more sensitive to the energy and sounds that people can not hear or feel (at this moment).

Best Wishes to Everyone,

Lyubomir

NeverMind
28th February 2012, 13:50
Thank you for this lovely video and post.

They swim trough the Sun like some kind of energy is coming and they enjoy it!
I like the way you express yourself. :)

I hope to read more "testimonials" from people who really see animals.
And I don't mean on their plates. :-)

WhiteFeather
28th February 2012, 14:41
Love your thread OP. Yes the animals are more earth sensitive than mankind, and we can learn much from observing them. The way today's society is falsely structured is that many humans are too occupied with over excessive use of technology (texting, cel phone use) that they don't realize or see nature anymore. We must all revert back to nature simply because we are directly connected with each aspect of all living things on this planet. We also need to protect our animals and all life and non life forms as well, because this is our ecosystem. In Lak'ech Ala K'in.

I became a vegetarian 2 years ago, after watching this video. User discretion is advised.

Http://www.meatvideo.com

pyrangello
28th February 2012, 19:36
My yellow Lab who is now 8 years old has just started in the last 2 weeks laying on my lap in the evening in my chair and going to sleep . She's extremely bright and the very first day I brought her home at 6 weeks she brought her food dish over to me after she got done eating, the dish was bigger than her at the time. So this laying on my lap thing although it seems nice and comforting also makes me ponder the thought as to why she is in fact deciding to do so at this present time.

blufire
28th February 2012, 20:53
My female German Shepard has been acting very different the past three or four days. This morning she wouldn’t go outside until I went with her and she wouldn’t let me 2 feet away from her and she came right back in with me . . . which is highly unusual.

She has been sitting in front of me and looking very intently straight at me and doing her head cocking thing. It as if she needs to tell me something but not sure how to get it across. Usually if I tell her to “go see’ she will take me to what ever she wants me to look at or help her do. But not the past few days . . . when I ask her “go see” she sits there staring at me cocking her head from one side to the other. Her alertness has definitely put me on “high alert”

Carmen
28th February 2012, 21:07
I've been away on a week long horse trek over mountains, rivers and bogs. Horses abilities never fail to amaze me. My animals have been all over me since returning, vying for attention! Not sure if it's because they missed me or something is up. My Mareema dog refused to stay with my daughter, he kept returning home to look after his 'patch'.

Black Panther
28th February 2012, 22:16
I've been away on a week long horse trek over mountains, rivers and bogs. Horses abilities never fail to amaze me. My animals have been all over me since returning, vying for attention! Not sure if it's because they missed me or something is up. My Mareema dog refused to stay with my daughter, he kept returning home to look after his 'patch'.

Since I woke up I have a lot more 'contact' with animals. For expample
a duck who came visiting me some days. Like he was watching me and
trying to tell me something. I asked a friend of Granny
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?2541-granny)
(still haven't heard of her since may 2011) from the website
Animal Spirits www.animalspirits.com, but she didn't
answered about me seeing the duck. I believe it has something
to do with flooding. As we live under the sea level here in the
Netherlands it isn't really great to live here with all those Earth changes.

@crested-duck. Maybe you can help me ? :)

A lot of cats running round the house lately and looking me in the eyes a lot of times.
I have also seen a lot of Herons. Meaning self-determination and self-reliance.
I see a lot about Dolphins lately. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41122-Whales-and-dolphins-should-have-legal-rights

Great thread. I think we all should listen to our friends and
take care of them in stead of eating them.

Ellisa
28th February 2012, 22:58
A few months ago we adopted a very deaf pug who also had a serious condition that is expensive but successful to treat. This summer has been cooler than usual, but with some very very hot days that finish in torrential thunderstorms. We had already had one such downpour on Tuesday night when we suddenly, after 4 days of 36C+ TEMPS, had a clap of thunder followed by rolling, loud rolls that seemed to shake the house. I have never heard such a loud storm. The pug was fast asleep (on a cushion on the sofa-has anyone else got a pug, where else would he be?) He HEARD the noise and was terrified. He yelped and came over to me really scared! I cuddled him and he was shaking with fright. This dog is very deaf and this is the first time I have seen him react to noise.

I am telling this story because the last few years have, according to the Weather Bureau here, had more storms and they have been of increasing intensity. They have concluded that this is an expression of the change in our climate. It appears that there is now some measurable evidence to back up what has been reported anecdotally for some time. I think the future will have some surprises for us all.

misericordia
28th February 2012, 23:23
Hi Everyone,

Some people do not understand it very well and continue eating their friends...

Yes and it pains me so so so much. My heart ACHES and I cry all the time about how this society treats the beautiful creatures of this planet. On this forum I hardly see any attention given towards the deplorable issues facing the animals of this planet. In the world today it's almost as if the human race lives on completely ignoring the plight of these creatures. I fail to see how a society who cannot even muster enough compassion for a sentient group that is fundamental to our day to day sustenance is supposed to make a consciousness breakthrough with human to human relations? It honestly perplexes me how people cannot for the life of them connect the dots. Fortunately some of the great thinkers of our time agreed:

We are the living graves of murdered beasts, slaughtered to satisfy our appetites. How can we hope in this world to attain the peace we say we are so anxious for?
-- George Bernard Shaw

As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."
-- Pythagoras

A human can be healthy without killing animals for food. Therefore if he eats meat he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
-- Leo Tolstoy

Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men.
~Leonardo da Vinci

The Utopians feel that slaughtering our fellow creatures gradually destroys the sense of compassion, which is the finest sentiment of which our human nature is capable. --
Thomas More

I do not regard flesh-food as necessary for us at any stage and under any clime in which it is possible for human beings ordinarily to live. I hold flesh-food to be unsuited to our species. We err in copying the lower animal world - if we are superior to it.
-- Mohandas K. Gandhi

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
-- Albert Einstein

NeverMind
29th February 2012, 04:56
Some absolutely wonderful thoughts and truly valuable testimonies here.

Black Panther: I think you may be right and that duck MAY have something to do with an oncoming flood.
(Let's hope not! But animals - and plants, for that matter - do know how to interpret nature well in advance.
An onion, for example, always knows how many "coats" it will need to wear that winter, long before the winter really comes. Which is why onions make very good meteorologists. :-))

I do hope more people contribute; it's turning into a fascinating thread.

Carmen
29th February 2012, 05:14
My horses are never covered and they put on more coat if the winter is going to be severe. The cat does too. Funny thing about the cat, she starts shedding her big long coat straight after the shortest day.

Animals are really good weather monitors! We had a wild pet pig (Pumba), a few years back that I always fed away from the house, by the stables. When the weather was going to be bad he always turned up at the house for more tucker. Noticing the majority of cows lying down in a paddock is an indicator of rain coming.

lyubomir
29th February 2012, 16:30
My female German Shepard has been acting very different the past three or four days. This morning she wouldn’t go outside until I went with her and she wouldn’t let me 2 feet away from her and she came right back in with me . . . which is highly unusual.

She has been sitting in front of me and looking very intently straight at me and doing her head cocking thing. It as if she needs to tell me something but not sure how to get it across. Usually if I tell her to “go see’ she will take me to what ever she wants me to look at or help her do. But not the past few days . . . when I ask her “go see” she sits there staring at me cocking her head from one side to the other. Her alertness has definitely put me on “high alert”

Hi blufire,

There are two explanation of this behavior. The first is that you dog is afraid of something and it needs an answer about what it feels. The other thing is that she is next to you because it feels a changing in you, it wants to be especially next to you to protect you (that is its main purpose and mission) and maybe because the light surrounding you makes it feel very good.

I hope that you understand me. This dog really loves you and understand you much more than other people.

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

lyubomir
29th February 2012, 16:40

A lot of cats running round the house lately and looking me in the eyes a lot of times.
I see a lot about Dolphins lately. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41122-Whales-and-dolphins-should-have-legal-rights

Hi Black Panther ,

Animals really talk to us. Because they are using another level of communication at this moment most of us can not understand them. To connect with their thoughts (Animals think and feel too :) ) I suggest you to look deep into its eyes, take it closer to you and see what do you feel.

It's really interesting situation because it is a duck. How you understand the ducks - what is your opinion about them? Also the body of this animal could the home of somebody... animals are interested to people who are with specific aura, I think that they know to take care about those people.

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

lyubomir
29th February 2012, 16:51
My horses are never covered and they put on more coat if the winter is going to be severe. The cat does too. Funny thing about the cat, she starts shedding her big long coat straight after the shortest day.

Animals are really good weather monitors! We had a wild pet pig (Pumba), a few years back that I always fed away from the house, by the stables. When the weather was going to be bad he always turned up at the house for more tucker. Noticing the majority of cows lying down in a paddock is an indicator of rain coming.

Hi Carmen,

Most of animals react on the weather. They have (as we have but not use them) a very well intuition and listen to it, because this is their tool for protection and understanding the world. It's like a basic instinct. Animals like us have lots of information in themselves ... like does any animal go to learn how to swim?

There is a wonderful movie about a Lioness who lose her little lions and take care on a antilope... incredible story that you can watch in a movie. It shows the instinct and need to take care about the future and little animals... in case like this the kind doesn't matter.

This video shows something... the females have the instinct to protect the life and future (like our Earth) and males take care to create the future and control the situation... It will be very interesting to comment this video by your point of view...

mZw-1BfHFKM

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

NeverMind
29th February 2012, 18:35
There is a wonderful movie about a Lioness who lose her little lions and take care on a antilope... incredible story that you can watch in a movie. It shows the instinct and need to take care about the future and little animals... in case like this the kind doesn't matter.

That is so poignant.

What is it in living beings that triggers that?
Preservation instincts only? It's doubtful.
I suppose it is what we call "love"; but this expression has always sounded strangely lacking to me, due to the relative "dilution" - and stretching, and abuse - of the term.
What is it, this thing that we call love, that could - possibly - be the explanation for such cases?
Love for WHAT?

oddy
29th February 2012, 18:42
:rockon: when we learn not to mess with nature .. great topic and info ;)

Debra
29th February 2012, 19:05
Thanks for starting this beautiful thread. I have a ton of thoughts and experiences that I want to share on this. I think the handling of animals, especially in domesticated situations, is also of paramount importance. In the training, raising and care of dogs and horses ... why why why do people persist in putting their animals in bits and chains to choke and jerk on them .. when all they are attempting to do is go for a walk??? Problem is, according to this amazing trainer called Stefan Forsman, is that people usually buy animals for their own needs first, not that of the animal www.dogfutures.com (http://www.dogfutures.com)

giovonni
29th February 2012, 19:59
will share this wonderful story ... it remind me of someone i know well here... :nod:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/422848_10151380066005657_688970656_23416638_187014162_n.jpg

Race against the tide: Bravery of young mother who stayed by her horse's side for THREE HOURS after getting trapped in mud 'like quicksand'

This was the terrifying moment a brave young mother battled to keep her beloved horse calm as sea water closed in on the animal after he became trapped in mud 'like quicksand'.

Exhausted and mud-splattered, Nicole Graham clung to her trapped horse Astro for three hours keeping his head high in a race against the tide.
The 78-stone show horse had sunk into quagmire-like mud and was facing the prospect of drowning as the water rose around them.

Miss Graham had been out on an afternoon ride with her daughter along the coast near Geelong, south of Melbourne, when 18-year-old Astro suddenly sunk into the mud.

Before she could shout a warning, the smaller horse her daughter Paris was riding was also partially swallowed up by the mud.

After dragging herself through the mire, Miss Graham helped her daughter and the other horse on to firmer ground.

However, Astro was stuck fast and her efforts to pull him free only resulted in herself sinking deeper into the quagmire.

As Paris ran to their car and phoned for help, Miss Graham stayed at her horse’s side. She courageously clung on to his neck, terrified that he would not be freed before the tide came in.

After three 'terrifying' hours, rescuers managed to pull Astro and Miss Graham from the mud.

Update ~ with short video:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9112814/Horse-recovering-well-after-sinking-in-mud.html

Alekahn
29th February 2012, 20:24
Great thread lyubomir. Listening to things, sentient beings, that cannot be heard with our ears, is crucial for our times. Hearing with the heart.

hGrrak0KOVU

lyubomir
29th February 2012, 21:10
Hi Everyone,

I really appreciate that there are so many people who are interested in our relation with the Animals and which share experience how we understand our real friends.

I can share my experience: To be in touch with some animal first of all I treat it as equal and respect it. The animals first want to smell you, to feel your energy, to look at you, to see how you behave and see what your intentions, usually they trust people. After you create a contact between two forms of life you can continue the contact and share information. If you take about 20 minutes concentrated on any animal you can understand lots from it.

If some animal loves you, it doesn't feel fear to give its life in trying to protect you... and that's because you share the great feeling that make them happy and feel real... I suggest ... it's like life doesn't matter if you don't protect the life.

All this world is based on relations with animals - without them before thousands of years will be impossible to move stones, threes or anything else that weight more. After the industrial revolution and all these machines animals are no longer important and people start to avoid them, but many people who bear the light in them still love the connection with them... it's our natural way of life ... I think

I find lots of answers in communication with lots of animals from different kind and still now there is no one that traded me... we are friends for life.

Best wishes to everyone!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

spiritguide
29th February 2012, 21:43
The ALL of creation is here to love. To do so unconditionally pleases the CREATOR, as you are an integral part of creation.

:peace:

Carmen
29th February 2012, 22:02
Hmm, yes,horse in a bog Gio! Recently experienced bogs on my horse trek. 6.000' up in the mountains, many bogs. My little Arab handled them well. We did have two hours one day of getting horses out of bogs. The horses that 'know' bogs, patter across lightly without breaking the surface. Even big Clydesdales can do this. Those that panic and plunge get stuck. We had no casualties from the bogs though. Horses climbing ability is amazing. It's easy to see their natural habitat is the rough terrain with sparse grass. Not the lush pastures of the downlands.

WhiteFeather
1st March 2012, 03:09
You must watch this video. 5 Stars Easy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiJzqXxgxo

Carmen
1st March 2012, 03:25
White feather, can't see this on my iPad! Do you have a source?

giovonni
1st March 2012, 03:30
White feather, can't see this on my iPad! Do you have a source?

just for you ~ Carmen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1JiJzqXxgxo

Carmen
1st March 2012, 05:48
Thank you Gio. Oh Whitefeather, that was such a lovely story!

lelmaleh
1st March 2012, 05:52
If you google interspecies relationships you will find incredible combinations of bonding, they brought me to tears- a tortoise and a hippo, a dog and an elephant and many more. It's beyond words.

Kristo
1st March 2012, 06:04
I have found that animals think in 'pictures'. My pets send me images as to what they want or need. And if I want to communicate to them I think of the image (Example: If I want my dog Apollo to jump up in the bed with me, I picture him on it.) Works for us! :-)

All of them sure are pure of heart. I would be leary of anyone who can't bond with animals- Sum Ting Wong with them....
Meet Apollo!

eva08
1st March 2012, 07:36
Hi Everyone,

Yes and it pains me so so so much. My heart ACHES and I cry all the time about how this society treats the beautiful creatures of this planet. On this forum I hardly see any attention given towards the deplorable issues facing the animals of this planet. In the world today it's almost as if the human race lives on completely ignoring the plight of these creatures. I fail to see how a society who cannot even muster enough compassion for a sentient group that is fundamental to our day to day sustenance is supposed to make a consciousness breakthrough with human to human relations? It honestly perplexes me how people cannot for the life of them connect the dots. Fortunately some of the great thinkers of our time agreed:

We are the living graves of murdered beasts, slaughtered to satisfy our appetites. How can we hope in this world to attain the peace we say we are so anxious for?
-- George Bernard Shaw

As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."
-- Pythagoras

A human can be healthy without killing animals for food. Therefore if he eats meat he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
-- Leo Tolstoy

Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men.
~Leonardo da Vinci

The Utopians feel that slaughtering our fellow creatures gradually destroys the sense of compassion, which is the finest sentiment of which our human nature is capable. --
Thomas More

I do not regard flesh-food as necessary for us at any stage and under any clime in which it is possible for human beings ordinarily to live. I hold flesh-food to be unsuited to our species. We err in copying the lower animal world - if we are superior to it.
-- Mohandas K. Gandhi

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
-- Albert Einstein

If you understand how the very same criminals who created these torturous practices of meat and food animals in the first place "as necessary" (?); and how they manipulated each worker, numbed their senses and conscience to commit atrocious acts just to receive a paycheck and feed a family and pay the mortgage; if you understand that the manipulated worker is almost equally a victim as are everyone in the system going to the supermarket consuming meat and meat products. As we all know, this entire system of pain, scarcity and numbed conscience is entirely unnecessary. It could just as well be replaced by happy cows and happy food animals who actually are ethically field raised with compassion, feeling and conscience.
The ones who are at the source of these atrocities must actually be quite incapable of feeling any compassion or life force connection with the food animals and workers, or better conditions would inevitably be created. If we want better conditions we must create them ourselves and ask more diligently for improved conditions.
I have shed many tears when i became aware of what is happening and I still do. Being aware, the few pieces of meat I eat, i thank the animal, bless it and apologize for the pain, putting forth an intention to improve and relieve conditions. I sign every petition to improve conditions that comes my way. I am also trying to become more independent. so I do not need to put energy into this corrupt system. I wish I could do more.

ajyana
1st March 2012, 07:46
listen to the humpback whales sing, check out this beautiful site : The WhaleSong Project & their 24/7 Live-Stream:

http://www.whalesong.net/index.php/the-whalesong-project/live-stream

http://www.whalesong.net/images/stories/Technology/tech_diagram_web.jpg

NeverMind
1st March 2012, 11:17
I have found that animals think in 'pictures'. My pets send me images as to what they want or need. And if I want to communicate to them I think of the image (Example: If I want my dog Apollo to jump up in the bed with me, I picture him on it.) Works for us! :-)

I think this is fascinating insight, with great practical value.
(And BTW, I think in pictures myself when I switch into the "direct creation" mode - which isn't the best term, but I have to call it something. :-))

NeverMind
1st March 2012, 11:22
If you google interspecies relationships you will find incredible combinations of bonding, they brought me to tears- a tortoise and a hippo, a dog and an elephant and many more. It's beyond words.

I couldn't agree more... except with this:

If you google interspecies relationships

Dropping Google is also a way of improving our world. :-)
But since it's off topic, I'll drop the subject. :)

lyubomir
1st March 2012, 14:16
Hi Kristo,

Very interesting experience. This dog looks wisely. Maybe it explore your behaviour and see that you follow some kind of instructions before doing something. It could happen when it was a little dog. For me I can say that is really impressive because the dog understand the pictures in the image. Could you please tell do you use a color image or just black and white.

This is interesting really, there are animals which are much more intelligent!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

lyubomir
1st March 2012, 14:21
Hi Everyone,

-- George Bernard Shaw

-- Pythagoras

-- Leo Tolstoy

~Leonardo da Vinci

Thomas More

-- Mohandas K. Gandhi

-- Albert Einstein

If you understand how the very same criminals who created these torturous practices of meat and food animals in the first place "as necessary" (?); and how they manipulated each worker, numbed their senses and conscience to commit atrocious acts just to receive a paycheck and feed a family and pay the mortgage; if you understand that the manipulated worker is almost equally a victim as are everyone in the system going to the supermarket consuming meat and meat products. As we all know, this entire system of pain, scarcity and numbed conscience is entirely unnecessary. It could just as well be replaced by happy cows and happy food animals who actually are ethically field raised with compassion, feeling and conscience.
The ones who are at the source of these atrocities must actually be quite incapable of feeling any compassion or life force connection with the food animals and workers, or better conditions would inevitably be created. If we want better conditions we must create them ourselves and ask more diligently for improved conditions.
I have shed many tears when i became aware of what is happening and I still do. Being aware, the few pieces of meat I eat, i thank the animal, bless it and apologize for the pain, putting forth an intention to improve and relieve conditions. I sign every petition to improve conditions that comes my way. I am also trying to become more independent. so I do not need to put energy into this corrupt system. I wish I could do more.

Hi eva08,

I really hope that when people are active and protect life it could be much successful to protect other forms of life on this Planet. If somebody start to treat people like they are only for food and working for their purposes the situation will be much more different.... but may be it is the real picture but they feed themselves with our emotions and energy, not your eating our flash...

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

lyubomir
1st March 2012, 14:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiJzqXxgxo

Hi WhiteFeather,

It's really wonderful story. I didn't meet so real connection between animals who live in different areas of our Planet (air and ground)... and the most interesting is that they take care for each one...

If we see much more videos and stories like this one in the news, newspapers, people talk about things like these ... it will have different affect to our way of living and communication.

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

Kristo
1st March 2012, 16:59
Hello Lyubomir~ and thanks for the great thread!
I guess I think of the pictures in color... I haven't really thought about it that hard ;) The images I receive are also in color, now that you mention it.
Blessings,
Kris

Hi Kristo,

Very interesting experience. This dog looks wisely. Maybe it explore your behaviour and see that you follow some kind of instructions before doing something. It could happen when it was a little dog. For me I can say that is really impressive because the dog understand the pictures in the image. Could you please tell do you use a color image or just black and white.

This is interesting really, there are animals which are much more intelligent!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

Kristo
1st March 2012, 17:11
Some of you may have already seen this heartwarming video of the friendship between Suryia the orangutan and Roscoe the homeless hound. It bears another watch :)

Also on a side note~ Years ago I watched a news snippet regarding a study on brain activity when feelings of Love were being experienced. The brain activity between a human parent & child showed the same activity between a Mare and her foal. Love is a real, pure energy and is no different between species. It is the glue that binds every thing...

Enjoy the video.
Kris
d79ArrL8VRg

lyubomir
1st March 2012, 17:28
Love is a real, pure energy and is no different between species. It is the glue that binds every thing...

Hi Kristo,

You explain it so easy and clear... I will keep this phrase in my mind.

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

DreamsInDigital
1st March 2012, 17:43
It was talking to horses, where I learned first to used my abilities of being a Telepathic, but prior to that I had developed my empath abilities with humans.

My mare/pony Sunny was the first one I learned to talk to, and now since we have all kinds of conversations about everything. She has taught me so much over the years that I've had her, such an incredible deep, sensitive intelligent soul.

While she's a generally happy, bubbly personality in general, her energies and happiness has certainly gotten much stronger recently. And, the last time I went out there. I normally just take her out of her stall and brush her off then hop on and we play together. She didn't want to give a ride, she wanted to run and play. We went to the upper arena, and I turned her loose, we ran around and played together. She did her fart/buck and just raced at top speed multiple times, tossing her head, snorting and just full of absolute joy and happiness.

She tells me that she feels the planet is waking up from a great slumber, and the energies are metamorphosing. That a golden halo surrounds the planet..and is helping to heal Gaia. She also told me, that everything is going to be okay. We'll make it through this darkness.

It was mentioned to me, I think over the weekend, that a HUGE rainbow had been spotted absolutely clear as could be, and so big you couldn't see the very top of it. Across I-5 in Southern California.

Alekahn
1st March 2012, 18:44
Listening to the purr. Each morning I awaken, the feline in my life is next to my head on the pillow. I kiss him, he purrs sweet and low into my left ear. I do not so much hear it, as feel it.

biJQYVB7crM

Alekahn
1st March 2012, 18:59

DreamsInDigital,

Thank you for that. I am not a horse person per se, yet for the past two years I have been fortunate to do gardening/stonework for a horse woman who has healing retreats for women and children.
Often I am working on the property alone and as I move by the Picadero, I am so magnetically drawn to these magnificent creatures. One horse in particular I connected with telepathically and the subtle message
received was one of interconnectedness and re-connection with the kingdoms of nature. We watch each other with respect.

DreamsInDigital
1st March 2012, 19:58
Wow, that's beautiful. There is much we can learn from the horses, from my pony among other things I have learned the importance of being "in the moment" , the necessity of being able to let go, but never forget the lesson I learn from the experience. And more than enough to write a novel sized book! Maybe, some day I will write one "the world according to horses". She'll happily talk to anyone that is capable of talking telepathically.

This is my little girl, the photos a few years old, but still at the same place:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/imagicaimages/Sunny%20Photos/P1190100.jpg

Alekahn
1st March 2012, 20:59
She is so beautiful DreamsInDigital.

A brief story from the property I work upon. Last year I was down the mountain a ways from the house collecting stones for a meditation circle/ritual fire pit...
there was a women's retreat in progress at the time. I looked up and saw five pairs of beings walking slowly down the gravel road. Each pair was walking
side by side, with one woman holding a rope tied to the other woman who was wearing a handcrafted horse mask. I was momentarily stunned and utterly fascinated
by this unexpected sight. I silently witnessed this unknown (to me) ritual and never said a word to the owner about it, yet have not forgotten this. There was no talking amongst the participants. It felt to be a holy moment. I bowed to them.

In peace,
Alekahn

Kristo
1st March 2012, 21:13
Beautiful stories (and horses!) all. Thank you for sharing.
Regarding the term DID mentioned about animals "Living In The Moment"~ Very true.

In fact, I think for us sympathetic/empathetic humans, it's important to bear in mind this fact when we are near the animals. Especially ones who we feel have been mistreated, abused, or their collective species wronged in some way. If we feel sadness or anger for this wrongdoing, it is projected to that animal and they feel this sadness and despair. Talk about confusing. Send them Love! Live in the moment with them. Reminds me of that saying, "Don't think of my past. I don't live there anymore." We have an older cat we just rescued. Not knowing her past, I've had a chat with my daughter about this powerful tool we have to celebrate with her in the Now.

When walking through a shelter, even seeing atrocities on television, send out vibrations of hope, strength and love rather than "poor things!" They will benefit from those projections immediately, no matter their current state.
Blessings,
Kris

Here is the the little girl who came to "rescue us"- Meet 8 year old Gabriella!!!

lyubomir
1st March 2012, 22:56
Hi Everyone,

Do you have some experience with birds or any kind of fish.

For me there are about 4 kinds of animals:

- in air
- in water
- in the ground
- on the ground (those have connection with all other types... like people)

Basically we have experience only with animals which are on the ground and with other kinds which are putted in cages...

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

Carmen
1st March 2012, 23:07
Wow, that's beautiful. There is much we can learn from the horses, from my pony among other things I have learned the importance of being "in the moment" , the necessity of being able to let go, but never forget the lesson I learn from the experience. And more than enough to write a novel sized book! Maybe, some day I will write one "the world according to horses". She'll happily talk to anyone that is capable of talking telepathically.

This is my little girl, the photos a few years old, but still at the same place:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/imagicaimages/Sunny%20Photos/P1190100.jpg

Ah, Dreamsindigital, your girl looks very similar to my boy 'Follyfoot'. He is arab, 14.3hh and a liver chestnut with flaxen mane and tail. He has a white star and stripe that goes right down his nose, quite like your girls! When I get another camera I will post a photo of him. Just found him patiently waiting for me to rescue him from an ill fitting cover I'd put on him last night. It was falling off and he was all tangled in it! He knew I'd turn up eventually. I get him used to all sorts of weird and wonderful things so he probably thought this was something else I'd concocted to 'test' him. He is such a cluey wee guy.

DreamsInDigital
2nd March 2012, 16:37
^_^

Thanks, your boy sounds absolutely wonderful. Sunny is an American Walking Pony, the lady that created the breed also breeds Arabs. But, she crossed very old and now extinct lines Welsh Mountain Cobs with the very very foundation Tennessee Walking Horses, back when there was still a lot of the other breeds used to make that breed in the blood of the horses she used. The lines have been kept pure ever since. But, she was certainly going for an arab looking gaited show horse.

Definitely sounds like your boy is very intelligent, I think that's the best way to handle these guys though. Is to get them used to all kinds of things and form a really close mutually respectful bond. I've had the luck and opportunity to be mentored by Gawani Ponyboy, and he has taught me so much wisdom and really changed my perspective. His whole approach is based on the ancient native american ways. I'm working with my mare right now currently with liberty methods from the Royal Equine Academy.

Carmen
2nd March 2012, 16:57
I work with natural horsemanship also. I have Gawani Ponyboy's book, it's wonderful. Be a great thrill to work with him! I have been using Clinton Anderson's method for a time now and find it very effective. I started Folly under saddle by watching Clintons Colt Starting DVDs! Also the forum that is associated with his method has great support and advice for members. Love the horsey people of America, they are salt of the earth with great hearts!

Interesting breeding of your pony. She looks just lovely. I have bred myself a half Arab half Ansalusian filly. She is five months old now and a real cutey. She is going to be rose grey in colour which is quite nice.

I'm actually off on a horse clinic this morning to further hone my riding skills. I like to have some critical assessment every now and then. My fellow is still quite green in many respects but we are starting to form a close team/bond.

NeverMind
2nd March 2012, 17:50
Hi Everyone,

- in air
- in water
- in the ground

Basically we have experience only with animals which are on the ground and with other kinds which are putted in cages...

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

I have lots of "experience" with birds, both caged (budgerigars) and wild, mostly sparrows, because I feed birds, and sparrows are - naturally :) - the most numerous and assertive of all. I have great affection for them, so I like to observe them whenever I have the time, wherever I go.
(You can ask me anything - anything - about sparrows. :-) By now, I understand their language and their behaviour.)

Some of the experiences with my long-term feathered friends are too incredible to relate, because you would have to know me, and my rational mind, to know that I am not misinterpreting their behaviour. So Ill leave the most interesting experiences for some other time and only tell you this one, which happened in my primary home where I had been feeding them for years:

One early morning in spring, just after the young sparrow chicks had come out of their nests for the first time (so it must have been in May), I felt - very unusually for me - very sick to my stomach. In fact, I felt so unwell that, even though I love hearing their garrulous chirping and all the other noises they make, I hoped the sparrows wouldn't make any noise that day. But of course, tell that to the sparrows! The young ones, especially, are incredibly loud with their single-tone chirping, all day long.

Well, believe it or not, as the sparrows came, I noticed right away that they sounded somehow muted. I honestly thought that something was very wrong with my hearing. So I turned on the TV for a few seconds to see how it sounded to me. It sounded perfectly normal. Everything sounded normal - except the sparrows who, for some reason, remained unusually silent and somehow "muted" all that day and the next one. Most incredibly, even the little ones chirped in a "muted" sort of way, very unobtrusively.
(N.B. Nothing in their environment had changed. The amount of food and water was exactly the same as always, because I did not neglect to make sure they got it. I am never that sick. :-))

On the third day, when I felt well again, they resumed their screaming from the top of their lungs, as they usually do, from early morning till dusk.

True story.
Gotta love them. :)

Kristo
3rd March 2012, 07:21
Yes I do have some foul & fish tales ;)
Whenever I've had pet fish, especially this beautiful Beta... They swim to me & welcome me. The red Beta lived for about 4-5 years. Every day he would greet me and we would communicate. I cried when he died & haven't replaced him.... Yet.

Birds.... I've lived with a few parakeets and we communicated via the mental images I've mentioned earlier. I could 'call' my bird Sonny to me wherever I was in our 3-story home and he would find me and land on my head or shoulder. I taught him to 'fetch' a small toy bowl. We were great friends. We even took naps together.

I've also had brief relationships ('flings' Lol!) with wild animals. Deer, birds, squirrels, guinea pigs, crow, rabbits, seal, crab, and even a moose. More I'm sure that I cannot recollect right now... They seem to wander to me without fear. Scared the *begebeez* out of the people watching, but not me or the animal(s). Like magnets... like attracts like.

Hi Everyone,

- in air
- in water
- in the ground

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

NeverMind
3rd March 2012, 11:08
I could 'call' my bird Sonny to me wherever I was in our 3-story home and he would find me and land on my head or shoulder. I taught him to 'fetch' a small toy bowl. We were great friends. We even took naps together.

Oh how lovely. :)

When I was a child, we had a green-yellow parakeet that had found its way to our home during a storm.
He was a darling, and was especially enamoured of my mother. After a while, he appeared to be wanting to "help" her with whatever she was doing.
At one point he decided he would help with the shelling of peas from pods... I'll leave you to picture the scene. :)
The actual shelling proved too difficult or time-consuming, so he got impatient and decided to help by bringing over the peas that had been shelled already, nudging them with his little beak, one by one, across the table towards my mother. The counter-top was very slippery for him, so he looked like a hockey player struggling with the puck. :)

And, funnily, at midday he would only eat his own food when the family sat down to lunch.

They are adorable. :)

EDIT: I just realised that this anecdote above is actually off topic, as it doesn't pertain to any special "connections" or abilities. I suppose memories got the best of me. ;)
Sorry about that.

BTW, the image technique could explain the odd silence of the sparrows, too.
When I wished they were silent that day, I imagined it, of course.
Or rather, I imagined their noise and rejected it in my mind.

Amazing. Thank you for that insight (again).

Alekahn
3rd March 2012, 13:28
http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/05/9975679-another-reason-dogs-rule-they-know-what-youre-thinking

A friend sent the above link to me about dogs. I would say this goes for many of our
animal companions.

From the Earth Fire Institute:
jL8r-5o7obw

Carmen
3rd March 2012, 15:34
I like the wild animals to be free. A few years ago my daughter and her partner caught a wild piglet. He was very tiny and cute. We called him 'Pumba'. They tried to feed him from a bottle but he was pretty wild and not very interested in sucking from a bottle! They tied him up to a tree with my foal halter but unfortunately he escaped with the foal halter on much to my constination. Thought of him outgrowing it or getting trapped by it really worried me! Anyway we were able to corner him later and get the halter off him. He then took off back to the wild. Pumba was little but perfectly able to be weaned. I thought that would be the end of it.

About a week later on dusk I witnessed a very funny scene. The little pig was trying to play with out pet lamb tied up down by the stream. Running around the lamb in circles trying to get the lamb to join him in a game of chase. Pumba the pig gradually started accepting bowls of milk from me and gradually became quieter to the point of rolling over on his back for me to rub his tummy. He became part of our farmyard yet stayed free to come and go as he pleased. I was a bit concerned about this wild boar growing into a large wild boar because they do have a ferocious reputation from hunters. When contemplating inwardly about this I was given the message 'He will reflect the consciousness of the humans he interacts with. Treat him kindly and he will reflect that'. He will be a mirror' (not exactly the message, but that was the meaning) and that was exactly what he was like. I never worried about him becomng dangerous after that.

He stayed as companion to the lamb for awhile but then he decided that he wanted to befriend the horses! Well! Horses and pigs are natural enemies as pigs will eat flesh if they get the opportunity and horse know this. So, Pumba got beaten up severely by our horses. But, he persisted until they got used to him and spent the rest of the year, over winter hanging out with the horses way out in the paddock. It looked really strange seeing them all lying down together! He would also visit the neighbors horses and hang out with them also. The neighbors all knew him so no one shot him. He would come home each day for me to feed him then head back to his horses. He would also sleep in my garden often and anyone not used to him would be startled at this pig trundling out from the bushes to have his tummy rubbed!

Only time I observed Pumba less than friendly was the time I realized he was teething!! His tusks were coming through. Must have been painful! He also knew when the weather was going to be rough. He would always be fed down by the stables but would come up to the house to ask for more food if the weather was going to get rough. So he was a sort of weather vane!

As he grew his armour developed. Man, do wild pigs have thick armour around their shoulders. Problem was his hormones were kicking in also and he started looking for a mate. Any horse would do according to him!! It was very funny and quite sad. He fell in love with my gelding called 'Cheeky' and would make little mating noises to him. Also he would try to contol Cheeky from moving away from him. It was difficult riding Cheeky, Pumba would have to come too. He followed like a dog.

Eventually the mating instinct became too much and Pumba headed for the hills looking for a mate. We missed him but wished him well and hoped the hunters wouldn't get him.

blufire
3rd March 2012, 16:07
I would like to gently offer a different view on Carmen’s experience with Pumba.

Here in the States feral (wild) hogs are a huge and extremely dangerous problem, especially in Texas, Okalahoma and Florida.

If Carmen’s Pumba had been released say in Texas as she did in New Zealand this is what the residents in Texas would be faced with:

• A boar (male) hog that will soon reach 300 to 600 pounds. He will alone destroy acres and acres of crop land
• He will breed with every sow (female) within his area creating hundreds of babies within a year
• He and his herd will wallow holes in the ground that when cattle and horses step in created holes their legs are broken
• Pumba was socialized with humans which means he no longer fears humans which makes him ten times more dangerous to humans and domesticated animals
• Boar hogs grow tusks 4 to 8 inches long that are razor shape and that can eviscerate (disembowel) a horse, steer, dog or even human within seconds.
• Feral Hogs will attack humans and livestock without warning. Hogs eat meat and just about everything else in sight.

So I would please ask that everyone takes into consideration the “nature” of all animals.

At the very least if I were in Carmen’s place I would have castrated the hog before releasing him into the wild, therefore eliminating his ability to breed and to lessen his nature to be vicious due to hormonal instinct.

Carmen
3rd March 2012, 16:20
Ah, Blufire, the pigs here are hunted and numbers are kept down to not impact the environment.

All animals inNew Zealand have been introduced from elsewhere so their is not a balancing of prey/predator. This means that introduced animals have to be controlled. This has been considered a 'problem' But looking at this from a different perspective. We have abundant wild animals to sustain us in this place. When economies go down we will be just fine with our self sufficient life styles.

Black Panther
3rd March 2012, 18:48
http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/05/9975679-another-reason-dogs-rule-they-know-what-youre-thinking

A friend sent the above link to me about dogs. I would say this goes for many of our
animal companions.

From the Earth Fire Institute:
jL8r-5o7obw

Our dog (typed god instead of dog :)) used to walk behind the
window to show us to open the door so she could come inside.
She always knew we were sitting there behind the window
at the dining table. She couldn't look trough the window, because
of the shimmering of the window. But somehow she was always
able to look us one by one in the eyes: I know you know I want
to come inside, so stand up and open the door!

She passed away last year...

Alekahn
3rd March 2012, 19:32
Black Panther

As is said on the bumper sticker, "Dog is God". Pet loss, with the inevitable phases of grief, is heart wrenching...yet, an inherent part of the experience of having
such amazing, loyal creatures in our daily life. It is still to this day an ongoing lesson for me personally. Animals are the only remaining attachment I have in this
material world.

Thanks for sharing your story. She is still with you no doubt.
Peace

PixieDust
3rd March 2012, 20:13
Hi Everyone,

- in air
- in water
- in the ground

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

I use to have a chicken i befriended. We ordered a batch of chicks and i fell for this little Araucana (they lay green/blue eggs) named her Pippin (lord of the rings was big at that time) she would hang out with me all the time sit on my arm and follow me around. Sometimes, to my moms dismay, I'd sneak her into my bedroom and do my homework while she hung out on my bed. Unfortunately she started to prefer the house as her roost and would come to the porch at night. One spring the coyotes got her. She was never a great layer cause she was too busy hanging out with me but she was a good friend. I tried to get other chickens to be my friend like that but none of them attached as well as she did.

I always had cats too that i bonded with closely. One cat, Regit (tiger backwards) would walk me to my bus stop and wait in my neighbors bushes all day for me to return home from school and then walk back with me. We think he tried to follow the bus one day because he was found down the road a bit. We buried him down in the tree line and every now and then I'd hear his meow and one day I looked out my window and saw him sitting by a tree staring up at me.

Another cat i had since he was a kitten was quite special as well. He told me his name was Max. When i picked him up after getting him brain surgery (fixed hehe) i was laying with him on the couch and channeled his drugged state and passed out and slept with him for a few hours. Mom said she tried to wake me up a couple times but i was dead to the world just like him. He would sit on the porch and always run out to greet me when i got home. He started challenging cars, he thought he was a big bad tough cat and would sit in the middle of the road and wait for them to come and wouldn't move until the driver honked or went around him. One day someone didn't stop.

i have a million stories we had a baby deer we nursed back to health, several goats who were dear friends, more cats, some wild animals. Mostly crows follow me. When it first started happening I thought it was a warning (because of the typically negative connotation crows have) but i realized it was actually more of a blessing and always take a moment to acknowledge them.

animals of all kind are truly amazing creatures. Plants too, Ive connected with several trees.

Peace

NeverMind
3rd March 2012, 20:14
Our dog (typed god instead of dog )

I am sure she would agree it was no typo. :-)

She couldn't look trough the window, because
of the shimmering of the window. But somehow she was always
able to look us one by one in the eyes: I know you know I want
to come inside, so stand up and open the door!

Yes, they have a way of letting you know, don't they...? :)

I am very sorry to hear this lovely dog is no more; but, as Alekahn said, maybe she isn't really gone.
There are many stories about the apparent survival of animals' presence, much like of people's.
(In Castle Leslie, in Ireland, a dog that died - or so they say :-) - in the 1920s can still be heard on occasions.
But that's probably a different phenomenon, so let's leave it at that.)

Plants too, Ive connected with several trees.

I hear you.
Trees are an amazingly strong presence in my life, too.

Alekahn
4th March 2012, 00:30

As my (semi-feral) feline is nowhere to be found (again!), my thoughts spiral back around to these wondrous animals we speak of and love so deeply.
I can honestly say, that if it wasn't for these creatures of the animal kingdom, I would not be where I am in geo-physical terms and that in all likelihood
I would not be alive in this dimension. Animals have been of such monumental importance to me during this strange incarnation, that my life path has been altered several times in staggering ways (looking in retrospect).

The entire cat family; Siberian Huskies and German Shepherds from the canine soul group; wolves; and birds of all feather have protected me, guided me,
comforted, nurtured, and unconditionally loved me as no human can. I am mildly surprised that there has been little to no comment on...animal totems...in this thread. Animal medicine. It is a true gift to the human family on our soul journey.

As PixieDust said, we all here could likely 'tell a million stories' of our animal relations and the important lessons learned through our friends in the kingdoms of nature.

I will briefly sketch one such tale. I have lived in a secluded mountain cove for three winters now. Three separate times I have considered leaving for opportunities in other bio-regions/countries. On each of those three occasions, within a matter of days of asking my animal guides in a contemplative and listening mode, I have been blessed by the appearance of Owl. Not just hearing a hoot in the distant wood...but close, extended contact and communion. Which is somewhat unusual in a certain regard...and yet not. I grew up with cats, dogs, and birds. I am somewhat fanatical about cats and birds in particular...so much so that I have come to see that karma is in play here (my personal belief, as I have had several past life regressions and cats have figured in to many of my prior incarnations).

So, I have asked recently once again for signs/omens regarding an upcoming pivotal decision of whether to stay here or move on into the unknown...and Owl has not (yet) manifested/appeared. My intuition, this complex and mysterious faculty, is 'hooting'...it is time to venture forth in trust and discernment. Penetrating the darkness, looking forward and behind, scanning from a detached POV. This for me, is Owl medicine. Gratefulness for the animals.

Bless

PixieDust
4th March 2012, 01:48
So, I have asked recently once again for signs/omens regarding an upcoming pivotal decision of whether to stay here or move on into the unknown...and Owl has not (yet) manifested/appeared. My intuition, this complex and mysterious faculty, is 'hooting'...it is time to venture forth in trust and discernment. Penetrating the darkness, looking forward and behind, scanning from a detached POV. This for me, is Owl medicine. Gratefulness for the animals.

since you brought up animal totems and spirit guides.....

Your answer may not come in the form of the Owl Spirit.

This past spring I was on the verge of transition and suddenly pictures and videos of tigers were everywhere. TV, internet, books, my friends cell phone back ground, even a semi truck. after being overwhelmed by the image of Tiger i looked up the meaning and among a long list of attributes one was to expand your territory.

My usual guide is the Wolf. So dont always expect the same animal to come to you and when asking a question dont forget to look for all signs and messages. Even a lack there of is can be a sign. Don't forget about our insect friends too, which I usually respectfully ask my guides not to contact me this way as i dont do well with bugs!!

Peace

Alekahn
4th March 2012, 02:43

Indeed so PixieDust, well said. I remain open to all the signs.
Ah yes, our insect friends do bear mentioning...and the dragonfly
is one such messenger.

DreamsInDigital
4th March 2012, 03:46
Little Known Fact about Dragon Flys, back during the Dinosaur Era, they used to have four foot wing spans and their body size was equivalent.

mosquito
4th March 2012, 03:55
Dragonfly was a key messenger to me last year too, during the summer it was almost as though there was no other animal around !!!

What an inspirational thread with some heartwarming stories and, Alekahn, some beautiful photos, thanks !!

I'm reminded of my pet cat, when I was 26 or thereabouts. She didn't use to sleep with me, but every morning would come into my bedroom and lie next to my face purring, basically kissing me !! Then we would always follow the same ritual game - I would spreadeagle myself under the duvet, lying as flat as possible, and perfectly still. Then give a little twitch to one hand, She'd do the cat thing of staring intently, wiggling and then pouncing, but she did it in one bound, it was hilarious ! Then I'd alternate extremites, and eventually she'd be leaping all over the bed like a crazed kangaroo. Just thinking about it now makes me realise what a lovely way it was to start the day !

Fast forward to 2002, I was still married and living in Britain, and we had 2 cats. During January of that year, our no. 1 cat (Jerry) started to behave quite strangely, he was always a people-cat, followed us around like a dog, but he became even more attentive and wanting to sit with us more. Then one Saturday night, he wanted more attention than usual, I knew something was wrong, that he wanted us to stay with him, but the bedroom called ...... and in the morning I found him dead. I cried more than when my uncle had died the previous year.

I'm going to watch the video Whitefeather posted now, maybe I'm about to be converted to full-blown vegetarianism. Living in China I tend not to eat much meat at the moment as "meat" here basically means anything which comes from an animal, they literally eat everything.

I've just finished watching this video, which is truly sickening, haw can mankind call himself "superior" ?

applejax
4th March 2012, 07:21
may i ask, how do you find your animal guide/spirit? for the past 2-3 years i've seen dragonflies (only during times when i'm in distress, due to my situations and not being able to figure out what i need to do next)...they tend to show up out of the blue when i don't feel confident about myself as well. could that be my animal guide?

also in my apartment complex, there's this bird with an orange beak -- sings lovely songs, and when i come out, it whistles to me -- the same kind of whistling that a guy does when they see a pretty lady. it's funny when i think about it though. does it all the time. haven't seen it lately -- i hope it's ok...

lovely topic if i may add :) thanks for sharing your stories too

NeverMind
4th March 2012, 09:07
there's this bird with an orange beak -- sings lovely songs, and when i come out, it whistles to me -- the same kind of whistling that a guy does when they see a pretty lady. it's funny when i think about it though. does it all the time.

Sounds - literally - like a he-blackbird. :)
Their beaks are a bright yellow, but they often can appear orange, especially in sunlight.

NeverMind
4th March 2012, 11:00
Ah yes, our insect friends do bear mentioning...and the dragonfly
is one such messenger.

Would you mind telling more about this?

I've always had a strange attraction to dragonflies (it's not strange really, they are such fairy-like creatures), as well as to seahorses.
There is something utterly magical to those two animals.

Oh, and to see the dance of fireflies in some dark meadow, in early June... :)

God, this Earth is so painfully beautiful.

PixieDust
4th March 2012, 19:27
may i ask, how do you find your animal guide/spirit? for the past 2-3 years i've seen dragonflies (only during times when i'm in distress, due to my situations and not being able to figure out what i need to do next)...they tend to show up out of the blue when i don't feel confident about myself as well. could that be my animal guide?

Im sure there are other more qualified members that are better read on the subject, but from my experience there is one main animal that guides you. This will be an animal bird insect or fish that as always had a strong influence in your life. Like I said earlier, mine is the Wolf. Ive always been fascinated by wolves and they give me a sense of calm when i see them. Pictures mostly I dont live in an area where there are natural wolves. My friends guide was a blue whale.

Then there are "messengers" when your guides (animal or otherwise) has a message for you or is answering a question they send other animals (fish birds insects) that represent that answer or message.

Then i think there are visitors that dont actually mean anything but are nice to have around. Like your bird friend that sings to you. I have crows that follow me. Sometimes Hawks watch me travel when making a long trip. Its always good acknowledge these types of visitors respectfully. Take a moment to let them know you see them and appreciate them.

Hopefully this isnt pushing off topic.

Thats my understanding of the whole spirit guide thing.

Peace

gypsybutterflykiss
4th March 2012, 20:51
There is a giant strawberry blonde blue bear who has travelled with me throughout this life time. As a child up until about three years ago, when she made herself noticeable to me through my dreams, I would always seem to run away from her out of fear.
When finially releasing the fear from this great spirit, I was able to embrace her...
I literally embraced her... And returned great wisdom and love into my soul. Since then, I find myself admirably walking in her footsteps, through lessons and land.

She tends to hibernate through the winter months, just as she should... And as Spring nears I usually have this overwhelming urgency to to find her again. Although, this winter she has not fallen into a deep slumber(coincedentally enough- I just learned recently that bears don't "truly hibernate"). I catch her out of the corner of my perfifral vision walking through my back yard. I do not see her in "fur and flesh" though.. She is a shadow. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
I become overwhelmed with joy and gratitude hence physically lightened and start glowing to know that the veil is REALLY diminishing.. Everything is coming together;
I could only wish that more people became aquainted with their totems.. (and we just don't have one- many come and go as lessons come to light.).

Enjoy the sunshine... Bask in it!!!!

Love, gypsy

Still I wander...
From the depths of the past
where time ceases to exist...right now
I used to see her often
Unexpected visits
Feelings of happiness and fright
Her size is overwhelming
Her eyes are so wise
I am longing to embrace her
Missing her presence in my dreams
Is she just primal, mothering instinct
Or a companion by my side
Is she just hibernating
Or has she already given my soul all her wisdom
That it needs
I have been searching throughout my mind-scape
Through the bleak and barren
Isolated fields of raw thought and emotion
I tread eagerly to find her
I thought she was devoted
Come back to me
I'm pleading
Patiently awaiting
For a glimpse of her amber fur
Hoping she will awaken
Return to me
Now that Spring is here

Black Panther
5th March 2012, 23:11
C8BR0iMB14Y

"A Bottlenose dolphin mother gives her dead baby
to the Dolphin Research Team in the Laguna Madre Bay,
South Padre Island, TX. This mother now has a new baby
born Nov 18th 2008 it is doing very well"

Ol' Roy
6th March 2012, 10:30
Black Panther, That one made me cry.

NeverMind
6th March 2012, 10:38
Black Panther, That one made me cry.

Me too. I couldn't bear watching it.
Beauty has the habit of breaking my heart.

RunningDeer
6th March 2012, 22:42

It's great! In a strange way I came away with a sense of hope that we'll (people) get there, too. The kitty and the crow are from MA which is one state over from where I live in CT.

RunningDeer
6th March 2012, 22:53

All of them sure are pure of heart. I would be leary of anyone who can't bond with animals- Sum Ting Wong with them....
Meet Apollo!

I never had the words for it but "animals think in pictures" makes sense. My Yorkie, named Wolf or Wolfie, just keeps staring. He's darn persistent and went I "open" to his request, I've got it. It is flashes of pictures that he sends me.

RunningDeer
6th March 2012, 23:00
I live in a rural part of Connecticut, so it is not unusual to see wildlife. Often when I ask for guidance, animals find their way onto the property. On July, 2010, I asked for a sign that I was on the right path and less than an hour later there was a 100% white crow caw-cawing in my pine tree just 50 feet away. And again early morning, on October, 2010, I had a pressing question/confirmation and tossed it out to my guides. Several hours later, there was a 100% black deer right in the middle of a country road waiting for his buddy to cross the pasture while my dog and I were out for a walk.

In both cases, I was not aware until I researched that there are 100% white crows and black deers. For me, they served to demonstrate the elements of synchronicity, free choice, and confirmation.

Alekahn
9th March 2012, 04:45
This amazing young child epitomizes 'listening to the animals'.
There are many videos of her...this is one of my favorites.
She is now in her teens, living in France.

5CoRGAgDazQ

Black Panther
9th March 2012, 15:20
And again, Dolphins!

ekmMD8oYtJ0

"About 30 Dolphins stranded and saved by local people at
Arraial do Cabo (Brazil) in the morning at 8:00 AM on March 5th 2012."

RunningDeer
10th March 2012, 00:17
This amazing young child epitomizes 'listening to the animals'.
There are many videos of her...this is one of my favorites.
She is now in her teens, living in France.

5CoRGAgDazQ
I came across Tippi recently. She's amazing. There are people that are trying to say some episodes are photoshopped. But it's clear to me, Tippi is a natural. Thanks for the vid, Alekahn!

animalspirits
21st March 2012, 11:30

I didn't realize that this thread was here, but have subscribed to it.

I don't know what happened to Granny, nor do I have an email. I do hope she is fine though and just not doing much on the computer these days.

if you want to reach me, the best thing to do is to PM me here. Also, I need to change the email addy on animalspriits.com which I will try and do today or tomorrow. I am in the process of updating the whole second page.

Look up each of those animals on the website and the first one of the teachings that jumps out at you is their message. Be sure you do it fast so your mind/ego doesn't have time to control the message.

Trust your instincts.

animalspirits.

Debra
22nd March 2012, 12:29
Loving this thread, thank you for starting it. I have my own personal story of being awakened to the wisdom of animals, their unconditional love - especially from those we live with, and also their ability to serve us in the most breath taking ways, even those we only meet once.

For me it was a pidgeon that my son had spotted in the middle of the road, walking in circles. I parked the car and went to see what was wrong. I put my hand down near it on the road way and it climbed onto the back of my hand. As I lifted it up, I noticed that its eyes were closed and filled with stuff, glued together.

I decided to get a box from inside my house, so that I could take it to a vet to be treated. I carefully placed the pidgeon off the road onto some grass under a hedge, so I could find what I needed. However when I returned a few minutes later, the pidgeon was gone. I searched up and down the street, and across the road at a creek. Could not see it. I thought to myself, perhaps this bird has been this way for some time, and survives ok. I was still confused though and decided to give up and went inside. Two hours later, a visitor came calling to pick up my son and I noticed something bobbing up and down next to my car in the drive way. It was the pidgeon. I could not believe it. So, I went up to it and it climbed onto my hand again but this time, I was shaken to my core because I heard from this bird like a voice as clear as a human standing right beside me, and it said (I won´t give the name it used) but it said: ´name´is very sick, just like I am
I was with my son, his friend and the friend´s father, and I was gobsmacked. Obviously, I was only experiencing this, not them. I took the bird to the vet and left it there. I was told it would be assessed and evaluated and that hopefully it would be placed with someone for ongoing care and released into the wild.

For the rest of the afternoon, I felt very uneasy, vulnerable and close to tears and indeed did wonder about my friend who the pidgeon named, because he was about 8000 miles away at the time. Then, about 4 hours afterwards, I got a text message on my mobil from this person, saying ´I am as sick as a dog .. I have been this way for days´ I was flabbergasted. I texted back, and said yes, I know a little bird told me. And told him the story as well.

These days, when an animal approaches me, especially birds, I stay alert. I have not had one talk to me so clearly since that time, but I would love for it to happen again.

animalspirits, I am so glad I have discovered yourself in all of this. I´ve just spent time reading on your websites.

Thanks to all on here, to Alekahn for sharing that amazing video of Tippi, and to Lyubomir for starting this conversation.

Very grateful,
Zebra

I don't know what happened to Granny, nor do I have an email. I do hope she is fine though and just not doing much on the computer these days.

if you want to reach me, the best thing to do is to PM me here. Also, I need to change the email addy on animalspriits.com which I will try and do today or tomorrow. I am in the process of updating the whole second page.

Look up each of those animals on the website and the first one of the teachings that jumps out at you is their message. Be sure you do it fast so your mind/ego doesn't have time to control the message.

Trust your instincts.

animalspirits.

animalspirits
22nd March 2012, 13:15
Loving this thread, thank you for starting it. I have my own personal story of being awakened to the wisdom of animals, their unconditional love - especially from those we live with, and also their ability to serve us in the most breath taking ways, even those we only meet once.

For me it was a pidgeon that my son had spotted in the middle of the road, walking in circles. I parked the car and went to see what was wrong. I put my hand down near it on the road way and it climbed onto the back of my hand. As I lifted it up, I noticed that its eyes were closed and filled with stuff, glued together.

I decided to get a box from inside my house, so that I could take it to a vet to be treated. I carefully placed the pidgeon off the road onto some grass under a hedge, so I could find what I needed. However when I returned a few minutes later, the pidgeon was gone. I searched up and down the street, and across the road at a creek. Could not see it. I thought to myself, perhaps this bird has been this way for some time, and survives ok. I was still confused though and decided to give up and went inside. Two hours later, a visitor came calling to pick up my son and I noticed something bobbing up and down next to my car in the drive way. It was the pidgeon. I could not believe it. So, I went up to it and it climbed onto my hand again but this time, I was shaken to my core because I heard from this bird like a voice as clear as a human standing right beside me, and it said (I won´t give the name it used) but it said: ´name´is very sick, just like I am
I was with my son, his friend and the friend´s father, and I was gobsmacked. Obviously, I was only experiencing this, not them. I took the bird to the vet and left it there. I was told it would be assessed and evaluated and that hopefully it would be placed with someone for ongoing care and released into the wild.

For the rest of the afternoon, I felt very uneasy, vulnerable and close to tears and indeed did wonder about my friend who the pidgeon named, because he was about 8000 miles away at the time. Then, about 4 hours afterwards, I got a text message on my mobil from this person, saying ´I am as sick as a dog .. I have been this way for days´ I was flabbergasted. I texted back, and said yes, I know a little bird told me. And told him the story as well.

These days, when an animal approaches me, especially birds, I stay alert. I have not had one talk to me so clearly since that time, but I would love for it to happen again.

animalspirits, I am so glad I have discovered yourself in all of this. I´ve just spent time reading on your websites.

Thanks to all on here, to Alekahn for sharing that amazing video of Tippi, and to Lyubomir for starting this conversation.

Very grateful,
Zebra

Trust your instincts.

animalspirits.

Zebra,

I hope you enjoyed them.

animalspirits

NeverMind
22nd March 2012, 14:59
That is an amazing story, Zebra.

Black Panther
22nd March 2012, 15:31

Very grateful,
Zebra

Trust your instincts.

animalspirits.

There is a thread about Tippi with more videos and links:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42036-Le-Monde-selon-Tippi-1997&p=442637#post442637

Wanna play with the animals and be in nature all day too :cool:

Black Panther
3rd June 2012, 11:21
I think the ones who like this thread also like this
video of Els Basten from Venray, the Netherlands
(interview by Lilou Mace):

VTaz195BYuc