PDA

View Full Version : Have FUN

Eagle
27th February 2012, 20:45
Just a little note to say good bye as I once more get ready for a long journey through the sky, although long it will take and many hours I will spend, fear not for I shall return in three weeks at my tips end. So if you feel a little lonely, sad, or blue here is something of a special gift for all of you. Now even though I may be away my heart is never too far, to help you see your own journey through, just think of me and I will be there for you!

gypsybutterflykiss
27th February 2012, 20:51
That's really sweet! Have a safe and wonderful trip! Be safe :)

EnergyGardener
27th February 2012, 20:55
Dig,

Safe and Happy Travels!

:ufo:
:plane:
:car:

Maria Stade
27th February 2012, 21:07
Have a great jurny and see ya again, if ya bump in to one of these :ufo: and they hapen to have to many ... tell them Jorr would like to have one now because the planet realy dont need any more pollutions !

Take care and be safe

/ Maria

casper
27th February 2012, 21:09
See ya :ufo:

Snoweagle
27th February 2012, 21:14
three weeks and flying for hours wow
what ever you smoking please pass :-)
safe trip, take care

Eagle
27th February 2012, 21:17
Have a great jurny and see ya again, if ya bump in to one of these :ufo: and they hapen to have to many ... tell them Jorr would like to have one now because the planet realy dont need any more pollutions !

Take care and be safe

/ Maria

I will send them to PA, that way they can spy on the whole lot of ya and eat your brains(or is that Zombies)

sandy
28th February 2012, 00:09
Happy trails to you Dear Dig !! Stay safe and enjoy too!! :)

WhiteFeather
28th February 2012, 00:15
Be awaiting you, to hear your Wonderous Stories. Safe Journey Dig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPdONfPts-4

NewFounderHome
28th February 2012, 05:11
Have a good one Dig!

Take care dear friend!

Eagle
28th February 2012, 14:01
Be awaiting you, to hear your Wonderous Stories. Safe Journey Dig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPdONfPts-4

the stories I may come back with may not be what people want to hear, but need to, as time speeds up and things change more rapidly, people will actually have to get off of the compfy chair and Participate in thier own awakening/enlightenment/salvation/manifastation/revival/rapture/2nd Comming/day of Pentecost.... you get the picture

¤=[Post Update]=¤

three weeks and flying for hours wow
what ever you smoking please pass :-)
safe trip, take care

On a 12 hour flight you Definitely do need to be smoking something

sirdipswitch
28th February 2012, 23:26
Ain't life great, when you know how the game is played? Have a wonder-filled fantabulous journey Dig!!!!!!

LOVE and PEACE
sirdipswitch