PDA

View Full Version : More from Duncan and Miranda

humanalien
27th February 2012, 21:03
This audio is in 2 parts. The first is around 1-1/2 hours
and the second is a little over an hour.

Part 1

Topics include: the current “shift”, DNA changes, the heightening contrasts
between “the two worlds”; recovery of memories and overlapping, non-linear
time lines; inter-dimensional nano drones, ultimate surveillance and strategies
for coping, the upcoming survvival training; The mind control meme, sexual control,
Monarch and “real time” gang-stalking…the Bill Wood disclosures as object lessons
in the media manipulation of the internet…”love and lighters” turn into “haters”…
helping victims to recover from trauma, religious cult recapturing of victims;
survivor empowerment; spiritual “overshadowing” and perceptual shifts in the reality
stream; protection and spiritual technology.

Part 2

Aleister Crowley: the Philadelphia Experiment, dark spells; the 1930s time
travel mission to stop Crowley; Preston Nicholls and the Eldridge incident
(a/k/a-THe Philadelphia Experiment); Montauck, vortexes, and the CERN Hadron
Collider...connect the dots here...demons and the underworld ("hell"); Crowley's
"soul jump", human sacrifice, and the incarnate Crowley. Blood rituals, Satanic
ritual abuse, black projects used to harness power...knowledge and responsibility
to stop the abuses; some more answers to reader-listener questions' programming
and soul separartion---choices about "sides" of the control grid; the confusion
tactics of so-called underground/alternative media; analysis of the current "take
down" of the banking system and so-called global financial restructuring; more
disclosures about the projects methods and goals and the larger mind control grid
on the populace of the planet.

You can download and listen to both parts here:
http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/between-worlds-the-duncan-and-miranda-tapes-part-2.html

Selene
29th February 2012, 00:09
Duncan O’Finioan and Miranda break some new disclosure ground in this important interview; it’s well worth listening to even if the audio quality suffers from – ahem – “interference”. Randy Maughans is superb here.

In part one, Duncan says that he and Miranda were involved in a time-travel mission to the U.S.S. Eldridge of “Philadelphia Project” fame, and failed in their mission to stop the time vortex. Seems his father (new info also?) was also involved at Montauk. And he talks fluently about life in the ‘border realm’ between this dimension and higher dimensions: the very “Ascension” stuff that other websites and threads hereabouts are fervid about.

Part two gets even better and wilder: Duncan talks about the true objectives of CERN, and Alastair Crowley’s (The Great Beast of Evil) role in its operation today.

All in all, much to contemplate. And for my money, these two know what they’re talking about, for real.

So I’m giving this a bump. Pull you chair up to the edge of the precipice and have a listen.

Cheers,

selene

Deborah (ahamkara)
29th February 2012, 02:07
Good info to assimilate. The conversation regarding A. Crowley and CERN is important. The discussions of ritual energy harvesting and "chaos magic" give a new perspective on current world events. They are dismissive of all the internet chatter over Kerry, David, Bill, et.al, and give sound reasons why this is just so much distraction. Take from it what you will, but I'm curious as to why so few have posted...Am I missing something here? Namaste (:-)

Selene
29th February 2012, 03:09
It could be that only a relatively small percentage of our readers have the necessary background to appreciate the sophistication and depth of Duncan and Miranda's experiences. That is not meant to diminish anyone here, it simply means that what they're saying cannot be easily understood unless "you've been there" in some form or another. And not many people, thankfully, have.

And after that, it's also possible that commentary become quite superfluous. We just sit in our astral circle, nod our collective heads and murmur: "Yeah....exactly...." and send energy thanks to Dunc and Mir.

I think perhaps they understand.

I'm curious as to why so few have posted...Am I missing something here? Namaste (:-)

Cheers,

Selene

modwiz
29th February 2012, 03:55
Good info to assimilate. The conversation regarding A. Crowley and CERN is important. The discussions of ritual energy harvesting and "chaos magic" give a new perspective on current world events. They are dismissive of all the internet chatter over Kerry, David, Bill, et.al, and give sound reasons why this is just so much distraction. Take from it what you will, but I'm curious as to why so few have posted...Am I missing something here? Namaste (:-)

For me it is finding the time and inclination to sit and listen. I am a reader by nature. All of the audios and videos feel like homework assignments. Reading is like a nice meal, something to be savored. I hope to find the space to sit and listen.

mountain_jim
29th February 2012, 04:37
As Modwiz stated, I also plan to listen soon, prefer text, this material is next on my listening list - maybe tomorrow.

Another perhaps under-attended or appreciated thread of dense, difficult, material that may (or not) intersect at some level with Duncan and Miranda's experiences is in this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit-a-Scandin

waves
29th February 2012, 05:17

I agree, and if what they're saying is true and you really try to look out from their perspective, yes the Crowley/Cern info is spectacularly interesting and huge, and the fact that masses of people sought out and took the time to hang on every word and discuss the wilcock/brockbader scenarios but not be doing the same with Duncan and Miranda proves what they were trying to say in the first half. The ptw's have done a good job of infiltrating and seeding over a long enough time to have turned the info/disinfo stream within the alternative community into an obfuscated mess that's becoming drug-like for many well-meaning seekers.

For me, it takes a lot of courage to even try to look out from Duncan and Miranda's experience but it's absolutely crucial... and eventual... if it's the truth you're going to have to face sooner or later to really become aware. Imagine if you had years of government torture and manipulation all through your childhood and young adulthood.....were constantly forced to do things against your morals and will....had your awareness of reality blown wide open and still had to live in a sound asleep world of people wildly running down wrong paths all around you all of the time having no clue about anything....but through immense courage and effort succeeded in breaking away from the most powerful bogeymen in your exceptionally acute awareness of extraordinarily high-tech bogeymen... and are now fearlessly being willing to speak your truth despite every roadblock, personal and physical attack and dismissal.

They come off as completely agenda-less to me, except to say what they know from experience. I think their guard is up in terms of looking out for being manipulated and used, and are doing the best they can, but would even probably agree that we and they have to never let that guard down as we listen to them. I respect them greatly so far. I'm losing respect for many others in this field, mainly for not being willing to admit that they can be and sometimes probably are being manipulated.

I think the ritual-energy harvesting topic seriously needs it's own thread because I suspect it's fundamental to understanding the dynamics of this incarnation (I started to typo 'this incarceration' ...LOL). I've heard the premise pointing out the Annunaki creation of this planet to be a whole chain of eaters, and their eating us either physically or energetically as not evil in the same way a cat eating a mouse is not evil - at least they look at it that way?? Even enjoying a necessary meal may not be evil as it appears to us.....? Then it gets into the problem is dualities/extremes being the thing to evolve out of into balance, leaving out creating a reality that requires so much pain..... Or is it all just realities to experience and eventually get pushed to decide you want to go somewhere else for while???

They brought something else crucial up that I never heard before, found fascinating, and don't know how I feel about it yet (at about 19:00 in the 2nd part). Miranda warned that (paraphrasing) 'once you become aware of/attracted the experience of becoming aware of something and not doing anything about it makes you complicit/creates karma'. You become responsible for what you know, and not doing anything makes you irresponsible. "Silence is compliance".

I think this is huge and should be it's own thread. For me the question is..... is there really anything to fix? Is everyone agreeing to and choosing the reality they are experiencing and I don't have the right to interfere... even for what I think is the 'good'? Can free will really be impinged? If so, game on I guess. If ultimately not, then I have no right or need to fix your choice.

I am extremely grateful for Duncan and Miranda and they're definitely making me think and rethink.

Referee
29th February 2012, 10:30
Great Interview!

Franny
29th February 2012, 17:23

For me it is finding the time and inclination to sit and listen. I am a reader by nature. All of the audios and videos feel like homework assignments. Reading is like a nice meal, something to be savored. I hope to find the space to sit and listen.

Very much more a reader than a listener as well. I canʻt just sit and listen most of the time so I get up and do the more mindless tasks that are boring such as minor repairs or cleaning up. Works pretty well.

modwiz
29th February 2012, 17:33

Very much more a reader than a listener as well. I canʻt just sit and listen most of the time so I get up and do the more mindless tasks that are boring such as minor repairs or cleaning up. Works pretty well.

If I do that, things are missed. Maybe it's a focus problem for me, but multi tasking is doing more than one thing at a time poorly. Again, that applies to me only. I need to focus to do anything properly, including listening.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Selene
29th February 2012, 17:40
The CERN information is indeed huge, Sebastasoul, and I agree completely with your comments overall. They are worth re-reading.

I'd also love to see separate threads on 'energy harvesting' and 'silence is compliance' - but I think that it should be Miranda herself (and Duncan when he is able) who ought to be the primary contributors to these. They can speak from real experience here - and most of us can only talk theory, not practice. There's a world of difference - and Duncan and Miranda surely have a unique vantage point.

Perhaps, if Miranda would like to comment further on these on her own blog, she could provide a link to same for her readers here?

I agree, and if what they're saying is true and you really try to look out from their perspective, yes the Crowley/Cern info is spectacularly interesting and huge, and the fact that masses of people sought out and took the time to hang on every word and discuss the wilcock/brockbader scenarios but not be doing the same with Duncan and Miranda proves what they were trying to say in the first half. The ptw's have done a good job of infiltrating and seeding over a long enough time to have turned the info/disinfo stream within the alternative community into an obfuscated mess that's becoming drug-like for many well-meaning seekers.

For me, it takes a lot of courage to even try to look out from Duncan and Miranda's experience but it's absolutely crucial... and eventual... if it's the truth you're going to have to face sooner or later to really become aware. Imagine if you had years of government torture and manipulation all through your childhood and young adulthood.....were constantly forced to do things against your morals and will....had your awareness of reality blown wide open and still had to live in a sound asleep world of people wildly running down wrong paths all around you all of the time having no clue about anything....but through immense courage and effort succeeded in breaking away from the most powerful bogeymen in your exceptionally acute awareness of extraordinarily high-tech bogeymen... and are now fearlessly being willing to speak your truth despite every roadblock, personal and physical attack and dismissal.

They come off as completely agenda-less to me, except to say what they know from experience. I think their guard is up in terms of looking out for being manipulated and used, and are doing the best they can, but would even probably agree that we and they have to never let that guard down as we listen to them. I respect them greatly so far. I'm losing respect for many others in this field, mainly for not being willing to admit that they can be and sometimes probably are being manipulated.

I think the ritual-energy harvesting topic seriously needs it's own thread because I suspect it's fundamental to understanding the dynamics of this incarnation (I started to typo 'this incarceration' ...LOL). I've heard the premise pointing out the Annunaki creation of this planet to be a whole chain of eaters, and their eating us either physically or energetically as not evil in the same way a cat eating a mouse is not evil - at least they look at it that way?? Even enjoying a necessary meal may not be evil as it appears to us.....? Then it gets into the problem is dualities/extremes being the thing to evolve out of into balance, leaving out creating a reality that requires so much pain..... Or is it all just realities to experience and eventually get pushed to decide you want to go somewhere else for while???

They brought something else crucial up that I never heard before, found fascinating, and don't know how I feel about it yet (at about 19:00 in the 2nd part). Miranda warned that (paraphrasing) 'once you become aware of/attracted the experience of becoming aware of something and not doing anything about it makes you complicit/creates karma'. You become responsible for what you know, and not doing anything makes you irresponsible. "Silence is compliance".

I think this is huge and should be it's own thread. For me the question is..... is there really anything to fix? Is everyone agreeing to and choosing the reality they are experiencing and I don't have the right to interfere... even for what I think is the 'good'? Can free will really be impinged? If so, game on I guess. If ultimately not, then I have no right or need to fix your choice.

I am extremely grateful for Duncan and Miranda and they're definitely making me think and rethink.

Alan
29th February 2012, 17:59

I have recently downloaded some MP3's and listened to them in my car on my commute to work -- it works nicely.

mountain_jim
29th February 2012, 21:37
Stay grounded. Stay focused.

Good final advice at the end. I found the time to 'attend' the whole thing today. The audio feedback during the Crowley/CERN discussion was pretty weird.

I am grateful my soul-control was not bartered away before this lifetime, and no one showed up to 'control' me when I arrived, by some pre-arrangement.

Randy kind of 'goes on' at times, and some digressions left me wishing the info delivery was time-tightened, but I did hear some new-to-me ideas/info put for so worth it for me overall.

Referee
1st March 2012, 00:31
The Crowley-- Cern material brings this to mind. Duncan thinks Cern is actually and energy generator to open a portal to a lower dimension.

http://vb.ozarab.com/up/files/ozarab_71011-71405431.jpg