PDA

View Full Version : Do I come from mars????

Ammit
27th February 2012, 21:54
Hi all, after many dreams of a red dry and dusty planet, fighting a war with some sort of android type folk, also, chatting to my sister earlier about my dad ( now departed ) and the memories he had of visiting mars as OOB, and telling my sister in private,, jesus this is ****ting me up.....

My sister asked me questions about mars, i answered as honestly as i was able, she told me my father 12 years ago and 3 days before his death told her we were all part of a celestial energy, one that gave a fantastic view of lush fields and a happy life. Apparently, I was part of a millitary op to fight a surge of androids which were sent to invade mars.!!

The buildings were made of wood with a silver cloth type covering!!

Think i need help here guys and gals.

Confused, Ammit

Eagle
27th February 2012, 22:06
it may not have been mars per say, it could have been anywhere. Mars the more likely, remembering past lives is part of the process, more and more people will go through it

Omni connexae!
27th February 2012, 22:21
i doubt it

Tigressa
27th February 2012, 22:28
You don't come from Mars, you come from Source. You may well have incarnated repeatedly (along with yr father) on a particular red planet serving your needs for growth and that particular system's needs. You may even be having a concurrent life there.
If you are experiencing memories of that place it could mean you need to calmly examine this place in meditation.
Scan yourself and look for the key element/place/perception that is upsetting to you in it - go there and practice love & forgiveness for self or others. Heal this experience and integrate it and it will give you greater confidence and bounce in yr daily life here! Don't be afraid. Enjoy the experience! (But avoid taking recreational drugs if ou do, it will not serve you) Best of luck! Namaste.

white wizard
27th February 2012, 22:29
Hmm very interesting experiences from what I know in reading books on past life research

I think your suspicions maybe on to something. I read some were that there was life on mars and

there was a civilization there. In one book a man had an experience on another planet not sure

which one because they were not specific but they were fighting androids which were used to

capture people to power a city/colony and they were forced to move underground. If you were still in duality

which it seems because you were fighting wars after your experiences there the earth would have been

the perfect planet to continue your learning. The only way your going to find out for sure is to have

a hypnotherapist take you into a past life were you can find out for sure why there is so much

energy in your life being focused on that planet. I could only assume that what happened on that

planet has something to do with your current incarnation and there is something to be learned or

healed from before you move up higher levels of consciousness and out of duality.

ghostrider
28th February 2012, 01:08
You don't come from Mars, you come from Source. You may well have incarnated repeatedly (along with yr father) on a particular red planet serving your needs for growth and that particular system's needs. You may even be having a concurrent life there.
If you are experiencing memories of that place it could mean you need to calmly examine this place in meditation.
Scan yourself and look for the key element/place/perception that is upsetting to you in it - go there and practice love & forgiveness for self or others. Heal this experience and integrate it and it will give you greater confidence and bounce in yr daily life here! Don't be afraid. Enjoy the experience! (But avoid taking recreational drugs if ou do, it will not serve you) Best of luck! Namaste. exactly you come from the source and live many lifetimes.

Cilka
28th February 2012, 05:29
Probably most of us originate from Mars. I read that Cro Magnon man once lived on Mars, after they destroyed Mars they moved onto the Earth where they set up life in an area which they called Atlantis. Then they destroyed Atlantis and here we are now destroying once again the whole Earth. At some point the expert scientists believed that we are related to Neanderthals, now they say that there is no scientific evidence to prove that.

It is really embarrassing to know that humans, descended from Cro Magnon man, have not learned anything from their past.

eileenrose
28th February 2012, 08:29
sounds like a free vacation (and without the solar radiation).

Would have been around 50,000 years ago right? (that they, Mars, had habitable surface/maybe animals/life....someone?)

I like reading about the remote viewing experiences of Mars. But I don't think that is what happen here.

jcocks
28th February 2012, 08:43
I had a dream once where I was shown a Mars that had lush rolling hills.

I had another dream that seemed to be a memory of a past life. I was on another planet, at one of their religious buildings, when suddenly we say several large STS (service to self) ships fly past at high speed. We looked in the direction from whence they had come to see a nearby planet exploding (could have been Maldek?). My dream ended just as we experienced the shockwave. Not good :(

By comparison, our problems at this stage are not very big at all...and are unlikely to get anywhere near as bad as they have been in the past due to the fact we're currently waking up to all of the dark cabals' shenanigans....

Trail
28th February 2012, 08:50
Who is to say mars doesn't have a habitable surface RIGHT NOW.. the only info we get is from NASA.. nobody from our side of the fence has been there recently to report about it and make pictures.. for all we know the red planet has been photoshopped like most other NASA pic's...

We might have a base down there right now.. maybe there's breathable air there for all we know.. i never checked.. :)

eileenrose
28th February 2012, 09:00
Technically, any advance race (I think we can do it now ourselves) can build underground and live there permanently. So there could be someone on Mars now.

And I wouldn't be surprised.

Fred Ryan
28th February 2012, 09:05
In some past life you might have indeed lived on Mars. However, currently you live in Weymouth in Dorset. I've never been to either location; however, based upon your discription of Mars, I would hope that Weymouth is a whole lot more pleasant of a place to be. Enjoy your day and be grateful that you're now in Weymouth and not Mars.

Circe
28th February 2012, 11:00
to say "you come from the source and live many lifetimes." is stating you know this as a fact. IMHO No one knows for sure what we are & where we are from, now that is a FACT! Everyone has an opinion sure! nothing wrong in that.
We all have had experiences (I presume) of one kind or another and to make any sense of these experiences in this world full of wrong turns and cul-de-sacs is just impossible.
Make of the above what you will.

Ammit
28th February 2012, 11:13
I am not claiming I came from mars, just looking for answers why my dreams are so vivid concerning what could have been mars. This is why the thread asks " Do I come from mars ", it also seems to sit as mars with details which were spoken to my sister from my father.

I thank you all for your replies.

Ammit

Circe
28th February 2012, 13:48
@AMMIT I had an experience in 1973, Now was this experience an OBE or psychic dream?, I do not know but what I can tell you is that my experience felt very real indeed and left me with unanswered questions some thirty years later so I have an idea on how you feel about this. All I can tell you is that in thirty years time you will be still asking the same questions and getting no answers. . PM if you wish if you want someone to talk to and exchange ideas on this experience.

Tigressa
12th March 2012, 00:56
to say "you come from the source and live many lifetimes." is stating you know this as a fact. IMHO No one knows for sure what we are & where we are from, now that is a FACT! Everyone has an opinion sure! nothing wrong in that.
We all have had experiences (I presume) of one kind or another and to make any sense of these experiences in this world full of wrong turns and cul-de-sacs is just impossible.
Make of the above what you will.

Sorry, I should have prefaced that it is an opinion based upon many, many hypnotherapy/crystal journey sessions (usually carefully not leading the client to conclusions). The spontaneous and regular findings of there being spiritual guides, teachers, friends, aliens, a loving Source etc. are so homogenous that I regard it all pretty much as fact. But having said that, I am just a holographic/harmonic seeming energy form in a sea of such patterns, so what do I really know? It's all just a way of talking.