PDA

View Full Version : So, I had this dream where I awoke in a dark room.

Netelus
28th February 2012, 03:35
Hello and good evening good people. I'd like to share one of my dreams with you all. I hope that I am posting this in the right section. I had actually posted this on another forum but I neglected to include a tiny bit of information for reasons beyond me.
Anyways, I had this dream on Jan. 3 - 4, 2012.

At the very beginning of the dream, I or someone else said "wake up." Then I felt something click inside my head and I was conscious. I awoke in a dark room. Apparently, I was out cold and snoring because I caught myself snoring right as I awoke. It was pitch-black but everything felt familiar--very familiar. I knew that there were two doors in that room and exactly where they were. I got up off of what felt like a small bed or something similar and walked over to one of the doors, cracked it open and peeked out into the next room. This room was well lit and I was only able to see a young Caucasion girl with blonde hair.

She could have been anywhere from 16 - 20. She looked hypnotized to me. She had a blank expression on her face, both arms at her sides, and she was looking at something to my left which I couldn't see. I then backed away from the door slowly and quickly tip-toed to the other door in that pitch-black room, opened it, and ran down a long dark hallway. And that's all that I remember. I literally blacked out as I was attempting to make my escape. I wasn't sure if I was in a large house or what. That was one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had.

Circe
28th February 2012, 08:06
IMHO you had one of four experiences:
1. You had an OBE ( Reading the above doesn't sound like an OBE to me but its an option)
2. You were abducted ( Again possible)
3. You had a psychic dream ( more than likely but maybe not)
4. You had eaten something which made you have such a strange dream or maybe it was just a strange dream which you remembered ( I don't think this is the answer myself)

I think options 2 or 3 are more likely to be the answer myself. I have had a few Psychic dreams myself and this dream seems to fall into that category. I am sure you would know if you had an OBE as that experience is so much different than a psychic dream. Being abducted (MILAB) is another thing all together... As the days and weeks move on, more memories from that experience will surface.

eileenrose
28th February 2012, 08:23
Negative entities.

It occurs all the time (with me).

'Take no notice' is my motto.

Live and let live (another good one).

Might consider learning to build up an internal shield system. Reiki teachers teach one that works (or Barbara Brennens work 'hands of light'). Cheap ways to learn to clamp down on this sort of thing (unless you prefer it).

ps: Sounds like you have a big welcome banner on your forehead (for wandering spirits).

eileen

OK to PM me.

Rantaak
28th February 2012, 11:56
They are here to say hello, from the space between breaths.

Very likely that you activated a particularly familiar neurotransmitter.

Try talking to them next time. They can't actually hurt you. And if you want to know if they are who they appear to be, point your finger at them and demand that they reveal their energy.

I bet she'll have something very interesting to say.