PDA

View Full Version : "Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalmers.

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 15:37
One Step Beyond TV show with Theo Chalmers on SKY 200 in the U.K..25 /10/2011

bmmQ6OWMHTI

I have just found this interview Judy Wood gave to Theo Chalmers I have not seen
it before should be interresting....Cheers Steve

waves
28th February 2012, 16:37
Building 3? Jeez, after all this time, movies, articles and discussion, and I thought personal awareness, this is the first time I've heard that Building 3 also disappeared.
Then at 29:00 she says 7 buildings were destroyed, also new to me.

This interview is overflowing with lucidity and undeniable factual information, at least to intelligent people. There are still a lot of what I'm going to start calling 'flat earthers' in my supposedly progressive San Francisco vicinity. They would watch this and say something haughty and dismissive while slamming the discussion door implying anyone who wastes their time listening to her is an idiot. I feel like the lead character in the movie 'They Live' more and more every day.

To emphasize the footage of falling steel leaving clouds/trails of dust as it disintegrates and the point that all this steel went poof and all the paper remained is huge.

Still, the best, right to the point interview I've seen to steer your flat earthers too anyway.
Thank you.

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 17:07
Wow A great interview Theo knows alot about 9/11 so was able to coax information out of Judy clearly in a concise coherent manner without
many diversions..Obviously Theo would like Judy to speculate on various theories, but as she says you have to keep to the facts and see where
it takes you ! I knew she went to court, but did not realise how brave she was to say the the NIST report was a fraud and tried to get it overturned.
Unfortunetly the judges dont have the brvery to take on bigger powers....

NIKOLA TESLA'S RADIANT ENERGY SYSTEM

http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/tesla_energy.htm

As she says Tessla patanted this 100years ago...

Calz
28th February 2012, 17:11
This lady has long had my attention ... my admiration ... and respect for what her work has made quite plain for those with eyes to see.

Nothing else can really be added.

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 17:21
Richard.D.Hall interviews Dr Judy Woods on 9/11 truth.

udDkMP4MF6A

This must be another interview from the same tour, just as well post
it here and have another view and see how Richard interacts with
Judy......

mojo
28th February 2012, 17:55
Dr Wood is a true hero and the world deserves to hear the story, but how can that happen if the Courts decide to not hear the case...wow talk about corruption...

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 18:54
Both the aboves interviews complemented each other very well imho and Judy seemed very relaxed from earlier vids i saw
of her over the past couple of years which eneabled me to really understand the points she was portraying....

The tour seems to have culmanated in a presentation in Brighton...

G4N3Y4Jj6WU

eodnnfjWp18

Immediately following the Brighton presentation, Dr Wood appeared on a blog talk podcast with 2 or 3 other people from Brighton and others who called in.
This was a very informal gathering covering many topics ? some with a light-hearted approach - even I joined in! Hour 3 is more of a discussion with Dr Wood, though.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/type1radio/2011/10/29/type-1-radio-lounge

This is to watch at your leisure....I need a break..LOL..great information, although I have heard
her several times on other radio/videos interviews it seems much more clearer than before
and although I have great respect for Richard Gage and his team, I'm vering more towards this..
John Lear was supporting Judy a couple of years ago and I was not quite ready to give up the
nano explosive theory and thought there may have been a combination of the two...But the exotic
Tesla based weaponry of some kind does explain the whole magician trick in full view of the world
as more likely .....very interesting material

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 19:22
I've just found Dr.Judys blog of the tour It looks like she did two filmed presentations as well as the interviews the one above in Brighton was the last
She also spoke to several other small groups ....

This presentation in St Annes Nr Blackpool Lancs was a few days before..I'll post it now to
watch later...Sorry not in correct order....

Dr.Woods words..
On Monday 24th Oct, we travelled to the New Horizons Group in Lytham St Anne’s where Dr Wood had been invited to give her presentation.
The reception was wonderful - a group of over 100 people filled the hall and generated a fantastic atmosphere. I suspect there were more
than a few people in the room who saw a number of things they had never seen or considered about the events of 9/11.

ufWggCESyDg

M4XDN9sY3GI

Heres enough to keep you occupied for a while and to contemplate....Steve

http://www.drjudywood.com/

ThePythonicCow
28th February 2012, 21:22
I have just found this interview Judy Wood gave to Theo Chalmers I have not seen it before should be interresting....Cheers Steve
Strange glitch in video at 42:35 to 42:43, with

a flash of false color,
frozen and silent for about six seconds, losing a little of what she said of Tesla, then
a flash of solid black.

Random coincidence ... or did she say something interesting?

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 21:47
I just checked it is a odd clitch for a TV show just as she was talking about Tesla.....She says 'I have a name for the proccess the general catagory for it is
energy that is directed and used as a weapon. now Tesla'...Glitch......'had this' ....pause...( something cut ?)....Theo says 'went to America to work with
Thomas Eddison'.....Then they continue......

It does look like something is cut out ???...Steve

mojo
28th February 2012, 22:04
What rights do citizens have when the courts dont want to hear one of the most important cases in history? How about taking it on peoples court or something like a peoples court? Dr Wood followed all the protocols of the gov whistleblower program and the courts threw it out. This bothers me alot. Is it possible to draw a connection with this event and the future of disclosure?

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 22:58
I know its very frustrating the whitehouse and corporations and mainstream media have quashed everything including the law and civil
rights as you know ....Alfred Webre was involved with the 911 hearings last year and found the US governments findings false...
As Dr Wood said , Judges are scared to bring these cases to court..It is a worry about disclosure as Bradley Manning & Julian Assange are
finding out Whistleblowers are 'terrorists' it seems..& many have been killed or silenced, Dr Kelly & Robin Cooke died suspiciously after speaking
out against the Iraq war...This must change !!

This New York on line journalist spoke out...

cpFq98aApgg

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 23:16
This is a very telling opinion of a senior British journalist Alan Hart, his speculation may not be totally right, with the information
comming to light , not least in this thread...but it proves they must all have their doubts but are scared to publish for various
reasons...Most journalists must know this,but are trapped in their own jobs with editors shacled by their corporate owners.....

RZ8h1USNuNk

Cidersomerset
28th February 2012, 23:28
jesse did a good interview last year, on mainstream this is what we need more of , strong willed charectors who wont be
bullied off the subject....We need more ex mililtary witnesses to come forward , and I think more are thinking about it...

-TFtp0ehgQQ

mojo
28th February 2012, 23:41
There's no way they would have kept our political leaders in the know for acccountability reasons. There is someone though and that person has alot of explaining to do...I wonder, are they even human?...no human is that good at keeping secrets.

Fundy Gemini
29th February 2012, 01:05
Okay - HERE is one of my favourite interviews by Dr. Judy Wood
AND ITS IMPORTANT - if you believe in synchronicity at all to go to 1:11:11 and LISTEN

ZWjktDuIhR8

Deega
29th February 2012, 01:25
Thanks Cidorsomerset, very interesting thread, eventually we will probably know the answer for the Twin Tours disaster.

What amazed me in Dr Wood explanation was her theory. A big bubble of Static Energy (brought in by the tornado) that is hit by a Radio Frequency if I catch it right. But she didn't mentioned where/when/how the Radio Frequency come about, neither the quality (amplitude, strenght, etc.) of the Radio Frequency.

Is there members here that could go further on the reactive force behind Static Energy hit by Radio Frequency...?

Thanks again.

Deega

Arrowwind
29th February 2012, 01:42
you know, I ve been all over the truthers website, watched all the 9/11 videos, etc and not once did I hear a word about all the "toasted" cars. She's got my vote. .. and the hurricane!!! and the heat felt from a bridge 1/2 mile away? and the cars flipping over, and the engines disappearing? trunk hoods popping up? and no one, NONE burned! Steel toed boots melting and no hot feet to go with it? Rusted cars, rusted steel beams? and she thinks the site is still disentigrating requiring extreme concrete insulation for new steel beams on new buildings being built there? I am astounded. what does Dutch have to say about this?

she doesnt have to point fingers at who or why the buildings were brought down... we know... Dick Cheney. If I were in the same room with him I could not say what would happen but I might say it would not be good for his health.

Arrowwind
29th February 2012, 01:51
I suspect that there very well could have been an energy weapon used alon with typical demolition explosives. It seems to me that since energy weapons are new and in this is really a test run of a first attack that they would want to be sure of success by using both energy weapons and conventional explosive weapons... hence the thermite found as well as accounting for the visual explosions seen on the building as well as reports of explosions by those in the lower level of the building, as well as the teams of "repair" men who went through the building the weeks before the attack.

PookztA
29th February 2012, 04:52
Those who cannot refute the evidence tend to call it a “theory” so they can attempt to dismiss it. Dr. Wood only presents evidence. Those who insist on referring to evidence as a “theory” have actually admitted that they cannot refute what Dr. Wood has presented.

Carmen
29th February 2012, 08:29
Fantastic interview. She presents the evidence so well. I intend to buy her book.

Deega
29th February 2012, 17:52
Those who cannot refute the evidence tend to call it a “theory” so they can attempt to dismiss it. Dr. Wood only presents evidence. Those who insist on referring to evidence as a “theory” have actually admitted that they cannot refute what Dr. Wood has presented.

Thanks PookztA, I was delighted to have another point of view on the matter, and all my appreciation to Dr Wood!

And, as you said, she did a great job presenting facts but also presenting a theory on Static Energy getting hit by Radio Frequency, and for me, I learned a new thing and it's all to her honour.

I'm not sure if the Scientific World divulges much information on this particular interaction of Static Energy and Radio Frequency?

You seem to feel that in saying <theory>, I was denigrating her presentation, hmm!, not at all, on the contrary!

All the best to you.

Deega

Aurelius
29th February 2012, 21:24
What worries me about Judy's work is two fold:

1. In my opinion what she says it the truth. However, will this bring the "bastards" to book ?

2. By exposing the "oversights" on the "bastard's" behalf, they learn from this and the next false flag is improved, better implementation on the back of the lessons learned. By us picked apart the "event" looking for evidence and then publicly exposing our findings, we are beta testing their approach and their clean-up efforts. They (the "bastards") read these findings and learn from it. Then it just makes it harder for us to figure out the next "event" becuase they improve their approach or use a different platform. Bit of a chicken egg situation to be honest. ie. Communicate the truth but try not feed them with intel that allows them to fine tune their game.

As a separate note .. on the zero point / free energy / anti-gravitic craft front .. if the tech gets out now .. great!!! however a point in time will arrive where they have slapped us with so many "draconian" laws or have mastered the "technology" to an extent, that if the tech comes out then .. it will be too late. ie. they will slap us with a "law" or easily pick up "energetic signatures" generated by experimenters working in their garages (thereby crushing the efforts of the people).

Cidersomerset
29th February 2012, 23:32
What is encouraging about Judys work is she said her research has been reviewed positively by some of her peers, who for
obvious reasons are not ready to put there head over the parrapit as i presume they have family and fear for their jobs
and security etc.....TPTB are still several steps ahead of us as they own the mainstream media and are closing in on
our freedoms in the name of security etc and our targetting the web....

I just listened to the latetest James Martinez show and he and others are trying to expose the finacial corruption of the
elites, which is all part of this, They have always had access to insider trading thru the old boys net works and
various societies and funded and collapsed regimes and governments.There have been many revolutions and
democratic governments in the last 300 years yet the corrupt elite always get back to the top and own everything
you just have to look at the oligarchs in russia and all the assets still owned by 1% of the world population
its pathetic....and very frustrating when you know !!

http://www.achieveradio.com/archplayer.php?showname=Cash%20Flow%20with%20James%20Martinez&sn=66&ShowURL=http://audio.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/2012-02-28--1200---Cash_Flow.mp3

Vitalux
1st March 2012, 05:53
Just wished to express my sincere gratitude to the original poster of this thread, as well as those that contributed to it.

It is the first time that I was able to sit and study in some detail of exactly what facts and theories Judy Wood had been advocating.
The thread have provided me with perhaps the most clear understanding of the events of 911 and the demise of the buildings.
It certainly helps to shed more light onto the introduction of more facts and evidence.

I just wish to state also that I have decided not to participate in debates anymore on these forum boards, however I will state that this is one of the best forum boards I have yet to discover.
Many great interesting topics surface on these boards and I have a admiration and respect for all the key components that are responsible for this sites functioning.

EYES WIDE OPEN
1st March 2012, 13:55
Really wish I had known Judy was doing a talk here in Brighton in the UK as I walk past the venue everyday and its about 5 mins from where I work.
As I dont think her theory is a good one, I would have loved to have expressed my concerns to her. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Those who cannot refute the evidence tend to call it a “theory” so they can attempt to dismiss it.

Where as those of us that CAN refute the evidence CAN dismiss it legitimately.

Also, until practical experiments have been done, it remains a theory. Thats science for you. :)

Perhaps this can go in the 9/11 forum?

jackovesk
3rd March 2012, 12:31
I'm so Proud of how Unwavering & Proud Judy is of her own Discoveries & Hard Work whilst putting her own life at risk at the same time...:yes4:

One Hell-of-a-Gutsy Woman...:clap2:

iceni tribe
3rd March 2012, 19:00
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Questions Richard Gage at AE911Truth Presentation on 4/12/2011 (Part 1/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir0vukXoWGU

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9VvSBwVT_A&feature=related

unicorny
4th March 2012, 11:35
Thanks for posting this I have checked out her site a few times but it was great to see her in action joining all the bits of info together, for me, it has made her research much more compelling.

One Step Beyond TV show with Theo Chalmers on SKY 200 in the U.K..25 /10/2011

bmmQ6OWMHTI

I have just found this interview Judy Wood gave to Theo Chalmers I have not seen
it before should be interresting....Cheers Steve

Cidersomerset
4th March 2012, 14:47
I've seen most of Richards presentations on line and his debates with 9/11 'Bush believers' on radio shows
as he said in the brief exchange above he is not a scientist and is pushing the truth out as best he can
without being seen by mainstream as more of a conspiricist than nessaccery....
He does know about Judy Woods work and others as I heard him talk about them in various interviews
But he explains up front he does not wish to speak about them as he feels they hinder his disclosure
agenda on 9/11 and he would probably be first to acknowledge and use new data if it could be
validated by more experts comming forward and privately as he intimated there is much not known
about the destruction of everything on that day..He points out hes presenting what information he
feels comfortable putting before the public and I admire him for that.

The work presented here by Judy is suggesting a more exotic and plausible possiblity for the
disintergration of the towers,but she also does not want to get drawn in to deeply with
advanced weoponry in her presentations but in these more casual interviews, this is where
she seems to admit the evidence is going.

Stewart Webb in his interview with Kerry said it was mob boss 'Daddy Bush' and Mossad
responcible for 9/11 he did not go into operational details but named the ex Nazi bank used by the
Bushs to fund the operation, and says Clinton,Obama and 'Boy Bush' are all part of the 'Family' !!!
Running and defrauding the American people and the whole world for that matter..

king anthony
4th March 2012, 16:55
...AND ITS IMPORTANT...

Regarding the video in post #16 - at 1:11:11 minutes (include prior and after) of the video; Dr. Judy Wood does disclose something.

Cidersomerset
4th March 2012, 23:09
Yes I see what you mean about being a patriot and free energy also the possible takeover of the US political system..
Which has happened since 1990 from George Bush senior untill today....Her point about being single and not having
a family to be used to blackmail her gives her more freedom than most other scientists and would be whistleblowers,,

TigaHawk
4th March 2012, 23:38
Just a theory after watchin her video's.

Chemtrails.

The reflective particles in it - if someone were to use the 9-11 weapon elsewhere, if the target location was chemtrailed i have a feeling their weapon wont work.

It would also explain why the US, Australia, NZ, and alot of other countries have started spraying. Nothing to do with the weather or space - but a "defence blanket" that protects them from the very weapon they created, as they know Russia and China have similar technologies.

Wouldent all the reflective particles dispurse the radio frequencies enough so they cant get a concerntrated effect? As by the look on 9-11 those would have to have been very concerntratred beams of radio waves to hit those targets while leaving everything else ok. The static field on 9-11 would not have been something small, it would have probably covered the entire city, so for them to hit precise targets it would have been the concerntration of radio frequencies.

Anyone able to pull up chemtrail data? Would be interesting to see if they stopped spraying for a few days around there, then started up again straight after.

Also, with "Global warming" (the earth does seem to be getting warmer im sorry, winters just arnt as cold as they used to be, dont even need to wear winter clothes here anymore in Aus!) could be a biproduct of all the chemtrail spraying. Reflecting around all the suns rays. So the carbon tax in effect, is a way for a country to get its citizens to pay for "the defence" of their country, it'd cover the costs to keep all the planes up and spraying, i mean look wherer all the money goes anyway, mostly back to the US and very little of said carbon tax would actualy stay in australia.

unicorny
5th March 2012, 02:00
Just a theory after watchin her video's.

Chemtrails.

The reflective particles in it - if someone were to use the 9-11 weapon elsewhere, if the target location was chemtrailed i have a feeling their weapon wont work.

It would also explain why the US, Australia, NZ, and alot of other countries have started spraying. Nothing to do with the weather or space - but a "defence blanket" that protects them from the very weapon they created, as they know Russia and China have similar technologies.

Wouldent all the reflective particles dispurse the radio frequencies enough so they cant get a concerntrated effect? As by the look on 9-11 those would have to have been very concerntratred beams of radio waves to hit those targets while leaving everything else ok. The static field on 9-11 would not have been something small, it would have probably covered the entire city, so for them to hit precise targets it would have been the concerntration of radio frequencies.

Anyone able to pull up chemtrail data? Would be interesting to see if they stopped spraying for a few days around there, then started up again straight after.

Also, with "Global warming" (the earth does seem to be getting warmer im sorry, winters just arnt as cold as they used to be, dont even need to wear winter clothes here anymore in Aus!) could be a biproduct of all the chemtrail spraying. Reflecting around all the suns rays. So the carbon tax in effect, is a way for a country to get its citizens to pay for "the defence" of their country, it'd cover the costs to keep all the planes up and spraying, i mean look wherer all the money goes anyway, mostly back to the US and very little of said carbon tax would actualy stay in australia.

Interesting idea TigaHawk -Thanks for sharing ....... not sure if i buy it but it doesn't seem inconceivable either, definately one to ponder

Cidersomerset
5th March 2012, 16:27
This interview with Andre Johnson 9/11 for scholers activist ties in very well with this thread.....

dhMPlJ9C__Q

Cidersomerset
5th March 2012, 19:23
I first heard about Dr.Judy Wood from the John Lear interviews
at the time some of Johns ideas seemed a bit OTT, but now they
are quite plausible, below is the affidavit that John put forward in
Judys law suit.....I was looking for a clip of him talking about Judy
but found this one about hologrammes.

CudLxM04l6A

John Lear's Affidavit in the Judy Wood lawsuit against NIST and its contractors

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles/blogs/john-lears-affidavit-in-the

ThePythonicCow
6th March 2012, 16:39
Also, until practical experiments have been done, it remains a theory. Thats science for you. :)

Perhaps this can go in the 9/11 forum?
There's evidence, theory and experiments.

We keep asking you to look at the evidence that Dr. Judy Wood presents.

You keep saying you don't see the experiments, perhaps trying to distract us from the evidence by trying to change the subject.

There are such experiments explaining the evidence Dr. Wood presents - see further John Hutchinson. Granted, most of the experiments involving such directed energy have been kept from us. The 9/11 cover-up is in part a cover-up of just such capabilities.

There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents, that involve dustifying a 110 story office building in under 10 seconds using office or petro fires on the 80-th (or thereabouts) floor.

I moved this thread under the 9/11 sub-forum.

EYES WIDE OPEN
6th March 2012, 20:45
There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents

The situation is way worse than that. She has no experiments so to belive her, you have to rely on faith alone and whats even worse is that the evidence can ALL be explained easily without space weapons.
Indeed I have explained much of the evidence in this thread and the other one too I was asked to explain 5 points of Judy's evidence. I explained them all. I notice nobody had a rebuttle to my responses. The silence was deafening. I wonder why?

ThePythonicCow
7th March 2012, 01:15
There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents

You quoted me out of context. The full sentence was:

There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents, that involve dustifying a 110 story office building in under 10 seconds using office or petro fires on the 80-th (or thereabouts) floor.

===

the evidence can ALL be explained easily without space weapons
She's not saying necessarily space weapons. She's saying directed energy. She makes no claim to know from where such energy was directed.

Thermite, dynamite, petro fires, office fires, terrorists, box cutters, ... all combined ... do not even begin to explain the evidence that Judy Wood has amassed.

Advanced (the kind they don't usually teach in "below top secret" physics classes) energy mechanisms do, as demonstrated by the experiments of John Hutchinson.

ThePythonicCow
8th March 2012, 00:01
As announced here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32217-Dr.-Judy-Wood-and-John-Lash-The-quintessential-talk-on-911&p=444100&viewfull=1#post444100), EYES WIDE OPEN is no longer a member of this forum.

Ascension
8th March 2012, 03:53
As announced here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32217-Dr.-Judy-Wood-and-John-Lash-The-quintessential-talk-on-911&p=444100&viewfull=1#post444100), EYES WIDE OPEN is no longer a member of this forum.

Minutes ago, I was reading a document written by Wade Frazier, found here http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#_edn1, which discusses the problem of trolls at another popular alternative forum.

"One forum where I tried establishing a more-or-less permanent presence ended up being infested by people trolling, and instead of corralling those trolling, as that forum said it would, they banned me instead (which gave weight to the public suspicion that that forum is more of a disinformation mill than a place for productive discussion).[1] That people trolling specialize in attacks that utilize all the logical fallacies described below is bad enough, but the Internet culture that has developed allows them to do it anonymously. Here is a good article on how Internet anonymity has contributed to the degradation of Internet discourse. Internet forums that allow anonymous trolling are doomed to becoming havens for childish behavior, disinformation activities and nothing that approaches constructive dialogue. I will only participate in trolling-free forums in the future."

As I am also a member of that other popular forum and am subjected to trolling on a continual basis, I appreciate the proactive stance that Avalon takes to reduce and/or prevent this type of activity on this forum. It is counter-productive and irritating, to say the least.

Bo Atkinson
8th March 2012, 12:46
"...Anyone able to pull up chemtrail data? Would be interesting to see if they stopped spraying for a few days around there, then started up again straight after..."

This raises a very interesting query. How does one establish actual, accurate data for the chem trail history?

My background on this-- Funny thing for me, was not noticing any mention of the term or the features of these trails-- Not until after 2001. Until an independent scientist discovered barium fallout, chem-trail claims sounded questionable.

TigaHawk's scenario might possibly fit thus... At the very least, the skies were clear for hundreds of miles/kilometers, with the hurricane pushed out to sea... What sort of instigator could arrange this? If we draw in lots of the disclosure material... Where might it take us? Can we assume that the instigators were bad guy ETs who were fulfilling contracts with the earthling-cabal? Let's assume various thermite decoys were planted to confuse the curious. As disclosure gains popularity, the cabal feels pressured. Their own decoy programs and pillaging programs are very troublesome. Worse, the ET contractors are difficult to satisfy plus other ET issues pile up. So, ya, spray out tons of chem trails for electronic cover. Ensnare the earth-defenders, through bad debts owed to (bad guy) ETs.

The worst cover on 911 might be that each human compartmentalizes their own life or their own group interest. Cabals have hypnotized humanity with this compartmentalization weapon against the human soul. We are all blackmailed: Shut up in order to collect your retirement.

Thanks Dr Judy Woods, show us all what intelligence and free will really are.

PookztA
12th March 2012, 01:44
I first heard about Dr.Judy Wood from the John Lear interviews
at the time some of Johns ideas seemed a bit OTT, but know they
are quite plausible, below is the affidavit that John put forward in
Judys law suit.....I was looking for a clip of him talking about Judy
but found this one about hologrammes.

John Lear's Affidavit in the Judy Wood lawsuit against NIST and its contractors

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles/blogs/john-lears-affidavit-in-the

Cidersomerset,

John Lear did not submit an affidavit in Dr. Wood’s qui tam case. That’s disinformation being promoted by Jim Fetzer.
Several people have pointed this out to Jim Fetzer, but he fails to correct it.

Dr. Wood’s case was about science fraud in the NIST report involving the destruction of the buildings. Dr. Wood’s qui tam case addressed the evidence showing what happened to the buildings that is very incriminating. Those trying to cover up what happened on 9/11 have tried to falsely imply her case was about “no-planes and holograms.” This is dishonest and is disinformation. Dr. Wood’s case involves structural engineering, applied physics, and materials engineering science.

I just checked the link and noticed that the posts correcting Jim Fetzer have been deleted.

The truth is known and is knowable. But the personal attacks on Dr. Wood as well as all of the disinformation being promoted about her work have distracted many people away from seeing the truth. Disinformation works by burying the truth and the more time that passes, the more difficult it is to find it because it becomes a needle in a haystack.

Few realize that determining what happened on 9/11 is about the evidence. It is not a multiple choice test where you guess at the answer. It’s not about “the answer” or a trendy term; it’s about the evidence. (See Section F of Chapter 20 in Dr. Wood’s book.)

Muddle ups are what keeps a cover up in place. Those who divert away from the evidence and/or try to cover up the evidence or marginalize it are the ones who keep the cover up in place. The evidence can never be wrong. This is why Dr. Wood’s book cannot be refuted and she cannot be proved wrong. She presents only the evidence. And there is no need to speculate or theorize about what happened because the evidence is conclusive. But you need to look at the evidence to see it. ;)

-Abe

Cilka
12th March 2012, 03:04
Dr Wood did an amazing research. I believed that nuclear nukes were used to bring down the buildings, as per Dimitri Khalezov, until I came across her information. Her message should be blasted across every TV and radio station out there. I wonder what the ones who have this technology are planning to do with it now 10 years later.

Remember the sinkhole in Guatemala? http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100601-sinkhole-in-guatemala-2010-world-science/
I think this direct free energy weapon was used to make that sinkhole. How big an area are they going to destroy this time? It is absolutely horrible that such psychotic lunatics have a hold of such destructive weapon. This is not a laughing matter anymore.

ThePythonicCow
12th March 2012, 06:30
John Lear did not submit an affidavit in Dr. Wood’s qui tam case.
From what I can see on Dr. Judy Wood's site, here (http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Qui_Tam_Wood.html), there were two Qui Tam cases filed, one by Judy Wood and one by Morgan Reynolds.

You are technically correct it seems that John Lear did not file an affidavit in Judy Wood's case. He filed in Morgan Reynold's case :).

Look on the above link for the words "John Lear Affidavit".

See also the second interview of John Lear by Bill and Kerry, page 3 of the transcript, here (http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/john_lear_2008_transcript_3_en.html), where John Lear says this:

So what I’ve told the guys in the “Qui Tam” complaint... Jerry Leaphart is the attorney; Morgan Reynolds filed it. Judy Wood filed her own separate suit. She’s the one that’s the expert in molecular disassociation - DEW’s. There’s a few people participating, including myself.

And, you know, I told these guys... I’ve been following along Morgan’s efforts. And in November I called him to make him aware of certain things I knew about airplanes that he didn’t know about. And he said: Are you the aviation guy? And I said: Yeah. And so we started an email dialogue.

And then in December he was going to take over Jim Fetzer’s program for a couple of days and he said: Would you like to be interviewed? And I said: Sure. So I went on there and then he found out just how much else I knew about 911.

And then, a couple days after that, he and Jerry emailed me and they said: You know, we’re honored at what you said. We believe, you know, you are very informed. Would you agree to help us? Would you be interested in filing an affidavit? And I said: Yeah! Tell me what you want. So I wrote that 15-page affidavit and ...
So it would seem that both Judy Wood and John Lear agree - Lear filed an affidavit in the Qui Tam case filed 31 May 2007 by Morgan Reynolds, represented by Jerry Leaphart.

Cidersomerset
12th March 2012, 11:19
Thanks PookztA for the clarification and I agree about hiding the truth among untruths and lies....Its difficult for us to identify the
details of this cover up let alone the general public. I like most are not expert on these matters,but common sence once you
get past 'The government would not do this to their own citizens' opens even the closed minds.

Pauls answer seems to clarify the John Lear issue better than I could....As I said on a earlier post I have great admiration for Richard Gage and
his work and others trying to look into it, but as we know disinfo is rife and delibertly placed to mislead and confuse the issues..
The main thing is that people realise the possibility of these events are not fiction and with recent events on the global financial and
political stage many people are awakening to the reality we are constantly lied to by authority and media...Steve

Cidersomerset
12th March 2012, 11:38
Looking at what was left of the steel columns disintergrating into nothing !!
How could it just be dust residue standing there ? Has Dust got virtical mass ?

gEkG4Kx201M

I'm doing some dusting today and have not come across a virtical column
of free standing dust in the corner 'YET , LOL' ....Steve

PookztA
13th March 2012, 02:02
Thanks Paul and Cidersomerset and everyone else here. This forum does seem like a special place. It’s great when folks independently check the evidence! Best wishes to ya, -Abe

Cilka
13th March 2012, 02:31
I think we must keep this discussion going, more people need to be exposed to this particular truth, so that when the s..t does hit the fan then we will know where it is coming from. And it is definitely not going to come from the ET's, even though this technology has been given to humans by ET's. I wonder if ET's are using this technology to kill each other. I bet they are using it for positive benefits and now they are watching humans, with joy, using it to desroy themselves. I hope ET's are happy now. Now we have to find a way to make sure this weapon won't be used to destroy our civilization.

Cidersomerset
9th April 2012, 12:37
Arthur Nueman/Henry Deacon confirming the existence of exotic weaponry including microwave
and sonic....

oqFwYAC0sCA

sygh
12th April 2012, 11:16
This is the best summary I have ever heard concerning 9/11. After listening to this, no one can ever again make fun of we "conspiracy theorists".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&feature=player_detailpage