PDA

View Full Version : Perspectives on being a Singularity.

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 03:58
Hello. I applied to join this community recently because I felt it would be the likeliest forum to discover any like minded individuals with which to begin conversations around the post-Empire world as utilising elements of infinite possibility could envision and create . I've been quietly observing many of the threads here and have decided that a post of my perspective may be the best way to start. So here it is, not definitively, but a start. :)

I do not personally experience a world in which 'reality' is a solid concept or perspective. I know that there are those who do and who oftentimes as a result believe that their ability to 'collectively' (superiority in numbers or the 'democratic rule') demonstrate a solid state of some kind or another indicates that these evidences prove a solid state more 'real' than that of others. I have so many personal experiences of why this isn't so that it made discussing such things with most 'solid state' adherents extremely difficult; this post is my first attempt to discuss such things and present my perspectives openly to others- outside my tiny intimacy circle- in almost 15 years. 'Solid state' ways of being to those that don't exist in it can be the equivalent of having acid poured over the nervous system and I simply decided, all them yars ago, not to experience it anymore; I'm coming out of my shell now (or more accurately, being lovingly kicked out) so here I am. :P

My understanding of how I work is this: there is no possible way for any other individual, of any species at all, to truly understand and agree with my experience because any such individual would have to literally become me to truly resonate with and understand my experience of Self. Currently in this physical dimension we do not even possess accurate ways of discerning if we perceive colour the same as the next individual: we can hear the word 'red' and all point to it but where is the *definitive proof* that we are all *experiencing* this 'red' the same way? (colourblindness not considered, and even with that there is no definitive proof that the individual is not simply experiencing 'red' differently, in another context).

Synesthesia demonstrates these ideas in a really beautiful way: no synesthete has exactly the same experience as another even when they share the same kind of synesthesia, which is only labelled thus because there are other, non-synesthete ways of experiencing the world: if all experienced synesthesia then discussions would have the potential to be mutual explorations- this is how *I* experience this, how is it for you?- rather than lumping the experience under the banner label 'synesthesia'. And therein is part of the base platform that I operate from, exploration and experience rather than definition.

We are all, in our Sui Generis existence, synesthetes uniquely experiencing this physical incarnation- and our experience of existence in any form or plane- in our eternally unique and Singular way. There may be areas of shared experience but that does not equate with shared perception and processing of these experiences- these will always remain unique to the individual, hence part of their irreproducable signal in the Field. The universal energy does not bother replicating *anything* exactly, as snowflakes and daisy fields can attest, so why would it be interested in creating Beings that can have identical responses? That, to me, is the idea of the Borg, which is redundant in a living, thriving Multiverse- not even bees are identical, they simply speak a base language together that allows them to work harmoniously.

Some of my questions are these: if, as a group that experiences itself as being of one species (a perspective I do not personally hold) there is incessant, insistent and oftentimes virilent/violent resistance to the idea that the universe may be nothing like what *we* personally experience/perceive it to be (as evidenced by the widely different experiences and perspectives of individuals around us), why in the name of everything interesting would *any other species* not interested in Borg like homogeny be keen to make public contact? How can anything truly evolutionary happen on this planet with so many individuals vigorously applying the rule of Solid State Anything and Everything to one another? What if the 'point' of existence in any form is to be a unique vessel for the infinitely possible, be it in substance form or the ability to create and run astounding thought/quantum reality experiments?

Within this infinitely rich and complex field, one of the few constants that I have found is choice- we are absolutely free to make whatever choices we wish, just as we are free to experience the consequences of those choices. Setting aside the choice to harm another, my personal view is that my choices are all about exploring who I/we am/are, wish to be, could possibly be and the way this influences/transforms our experience and perception, thus participating in an ever fluid and evolving feedback loop with the Field. To me this is a vastly more satisfying, wonderful and fun way of living than the pursuit of 'what is REAL', because I discovered as a child that my personal 'real' made other people scream at me and often beat me with things, oftentimes to the point of hospitalisation and on three occasions, life support. There is something deeply and profoundly dissonant with a species that is prepared to wage war, destroy their young, their future and their planet and generally engage in a massive propaganda campaign in the name of 'WE are right! YOU are wrong!'- so absolutely afraid of anything at all.

I will be perfectly honest- I have never identified as human, from the moment I could speak; I told my mother I wasn't 'from here', that I came from 'out there' (pointing to the sky and the ground simultaneously). Bad things happened as a result of this, which are not the subject of this post, but suffice to say I got a long and deep experience of just what some individuals will do when threatened with 'other'. Have things changed so little that even in such a place as this forum the need for 'rules of thought' or neatly defined experiences that fit in with the paradigms of the individual are so paramount that a subtle frequency representation of the intolerance I experienced as a child is still being espoused and practiced?

My simple question to this, given all that we have learned in the last 40 odd years, is- why does that need to be so? What is so threatening about another way of viewing/experiencing/perceiving things that it needs to be 'moderated', controlled, kept isolated and viewed as somehow inferior to something labelled 'rational'? As a Being whose family is entirely used to me being interrupted in conversation by *other* conversations with individuals unseen, as someone who stops in mid-sentence and stares off into space while getting information downloads, who talks in 'strange' languages during sleep, who frequently slips out of this dimensional experience and into others because I like to, just to name a few of the many 'non-rational' things I do- what category does this leave *me* in? Am I required to submit 'proof' for my experience, just as my teachers demanded I prove where I learned things from, because they couldn't comprehend how I could 'just know' things so I *obviously* must have been lying?

Can we do things another way? What if the foundational paradigm of a planetary consciousness was the preservation of the unique Singularity's experience, guarded and nurtured from pre-conception onwards? What if one of the paramount understandings was the absolute respect and fascination for the unique aspect of the universal hologram that each individual Being is a fractal aspect of? What if part of our way of Being was the desire to enrich our experience and perspective of the All by welcoming multiple and disparate ways of perceiving/experiencing everything, rather than the desire for containment, with a view to eliminating, anything 'other'?

This is the meaning behind my username, because my personal mission at this time is to sing the Songs for the Otherkind, those who experience their reality as non-human, Other, in whatever way that manifests, who are struggling within a miasm of rigidity and 'solid state' that tries to stifle and smother the knowing within so that these perspectives are silenced. I am not bothered by the desire of those who need/want/prefer/enjoy Solid State because at this point I can *choose* to not participate in that space if I'm not interested in it in that moment, just as others can choose not to participate in mine.

I do not believe there has to be any suggestion of 'less than', 'wrong' or anything else within those choices- some choose monogamy, some choose polyamoury, some choose hetero, others choose metro and this is part of the joyful inheritance of Being- choice. With the exception of inflicting harm on another Being or expression of sentient Life, how can any choice be wrong? Where things get bent is when we start to believe that our particular brand of whatever is THE brand, the ONLY brand, that can be 'right' and the correct measure of 'what is'.

Mmm. So I'm interested in creating a space with post-propaganda/Empire consciousness, a space where the gathered collective gets to experiment with and experience a platform that in part has a core that supports, encourages and exists in a continuum of constant evolution in every expression. The current planetary social collective is going through massive upheaval, distress and destruction because it does *not* have a fluid and embracing philosophy of welcoming and absorbing constant evolution, from the individual Singularity to the planetary to the Universal level- and this not only seems counterintuitive to me as a Being, it also appears to have unhelpful and painful consequences on a global level.

Is there a core here on this board that is practicing this fluid state understanding as a foundation for Doing Things In More Interesting Ways? Can we start to create and live into a more fluid way of Being, thinking, perceiving? I'm personally fascinated, excited, inspired and drawn to this, rather than looking at what *doesn't* work- which can often be discovered if you try to expand the idea/whatever through the entire frequency- for example, have you ever stopped to consider that being *warm blooded*, mammalian, actually changes your experience and perception of the Universe? Ever tried being something that is physically incarnate and *doesn't* have a heartbeat, endocrine system , lungs or bloodflow? One's *entire* perspective of the physical realm alters absolutely, yet who is to say that the warm blooded/mammalian experience is 'preferable' due to some nebulous or assumed inherent superiority? Some of the most amazing and spiritual Beings I have had contact with are like this, no heartbeat etc, and it's boggling and beautiful to be able to share their experience, akin to that of the self appointed superiority of the West coming into contact with some of the true beauty and grace present within some native cultures.

This is a time/space point where a massive maturing of the many species here is happening- I would like to have some conversations regarding what a more embracive and 'mature' perspective might and can look like, and extend the experience of holding this space for one another even if I don't choose to participate in or resonate with the particular perspective being espoused. I personally feel that 'you don't think/look/behave like me= there's something wrong with YOU' (in however subtle an expression this might manifest) is a low vibration paradigm that had its day a long time ago...

In peace and evolution always. :)

spiritguide
1st March 2012, 04:51
Welcome to avalon!
Your post makes sense and the virtues you seek for yourself are available here. The community you seek shall find you.

:peace:

Solstyse
1st March 2012, 05:13
You spend the first half your post saying that no 2 humans are alike. No big surprise to anyone there.
Then the second half saying your not human anyway.

In the middle there you say

"Have things changed so little that even in such a place as this forum the need for 'rules of thought' or neatly defined experiences that fit in with the paradigms of the individual are so paramount that a subtle frequency representation of the intolerance I experienced as a child is still being espoused and practiced?
My simple question to this, given all that we have learned in the last 40 odd years, is- why does that need to be so? What is so threatening about another way of viewing/experiencing/perceiving things that it needs to be 'moderated', controlled, kept isolated and viewed as somehow inferior to something labelled 'rational'?"

I am new here too but I haven't seen the "intolerance" you speak of on this forum. Questioning, yes, discussion, sometimes heated. But genuine passion and love for each other. At least for the most part. Always going to be a few bead eggs.

But here is my real issue. I appreciate what you said in your post, but why are so many so anxious to disown the body that currently contains you? Should we not enjoy the vessel while we are here? Yes there is a greater side to it all. One that no one fully understand but we all attain too. But the goal, in my opinion is a perfect harmony of Mind, and Body.
We might only be on earth for a small part of the big picture,but that shouldn't discredit the time we are here.

Much love

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 06:30
My post was made with some other threads in mind- and to clarify, I'm not talking about 'intolerance' as such, I'm discussing the subtle expressions of that which towards one end of the polar extreme is expressed as intolerance. I am aware that in many conversations- not specifically here, but in the general- the orbit of the conversation is held around the extreme ends of any subject but that's not where I usually go- I'm more into the subtle expressions and energies that create the foundation for monumental cock ups (to use the technical term).

My perspective is that anything that carries the seeds of dissonance is the fertile ground for dissonance springing back up yet again- as I'm not interested in anything which might give fertile ground to recreating Empire as it's been expressed here on this planet, I'm interested in exploring the ways of Being that leave no play for the re-emergence of Empire or its possible offspring.

but why are so many so anxious to disown the body that currently contains you? Should we not enjoy the vessel while we are here? ... We might only be on earth for a small part of the big picture,but that shouldn't discredit the time we are here.

/headtilt/ I am confused as to in what part I gave the impression that I wish to disown my current physical vessel- I did not express my personal preference at all, but had I done so I would have emphatically declared my preference for INcarnation rather than non-corporeal form. I do NOT like disembodiment at all, don't see it as the pinnacle of existence and actually find your conclusion interesting. What is your perception that would lead you to conclude that if someone does not identify as 'human' they are automatically referring to a non-physical state? I most definitely prefer and love the physical realms, do not at all resonate with the idea that evolution means DISincarnation or non-corporeal form and have every intention of remaining and wish to remain in a corporeal state, which is my long term experience- it's quite possible to skip the non-corporeal if one wishes. :)

There are *many* kinds of non-human...

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 06:34
spiritguide-

Welcome to avalon!

Thank you. :D It's definitely an interesting environment.

Your post makes sense and the virtues you seek for yourself are available here. The community you seek shall find you.

I certainly hope so- thought experiments only go so far and it's such an amazing time to be on the planet. *happydance*

jorr lundstrom
1st March 2012, 06:37
You could imagine a state where all humans have total acess to all information
available to all humans all the time. How is this done without curtailing free choice?
The problem with free choice is that it doesnt stop anyone from acting in a way that
could harm the total humanity and the planet. How to build in a fail safe so such an
action would be impossible? I dunno how it could be done but think it demands an
outstanding maturity and accountability that very few posess today. But I do think
we have to get there. Any ideas?

Jorr

greybeard
1st March 2012, 06:48
I think the state being mentioned only occurs when the individual is ready. (responsible and compassionate)
I will have to re read several times to comment though.

Chris

Maknocktomb
1st March 2012, 06:51
Some Budda Quotes:

Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.

We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing , and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.

Welcome to Avalon

markpierre
1st March 2012, 07:35
You're going to 'create' this space? No you're not, you're going to allow it to occur, when you're ready. That would be right now if you really wanted it bad enough. I wouldn't wait around for a consensus because you won't get one.
And it won't look or feel anything like you have it planned.

You got the words and ideas arranged kind of nicely, and that's a nice place to play in the meantime. Just be sure to take responsibility for everything you see now that isn't how you want it, and you'll be okay.
And don't hold on to any of those ideas or you'll miss the surprise while you're lamenting them.

'Singularity' means 'you - singular'. Not a bunch of others with your ideas.
You singularly are the problem and the solution.

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 07:52
I believe that free choice is limited by Universal Principles: the one that I adhere to is that my expression of Self is free to the point where it encroaches on the Self of another. Thus murder, rape, all the old 'common law' crimes against the Being of another, are part of this law. I do not consider the 'ten commandments' part of this because there are flaws in that document; I believe- and have personally experienced- that there are superior ways of dealing with other Beings.

May I point you to something that I have personally found intriguing, thought provoking and challenging? http://royhalliday.home.mindspring.com/MYBOOK.HTM#toc I do not at all espouse all the ideas contained in this book and at the same time it provides a really interesting and thorough foundation for considering what 'rights' are- and are not- and how these might operate in a differently thinking society. I would be very interested to hear your opinion, because a profound paradigm shift in perspectives and understanding is going to be challenging for all at one point or another: the way that I see it is, the more that we can have the discussions while holding onto the awareness that at some point *something* is going to bake our noodle, then the more we can supportively create truly evolving community. It's my personal perspective, anyway.

Here are some of my ideas, seeings as you asked.. :D

That the Singularity expressed as a sentient Being is understood to be Sui Generis (which is a latin term that describes something that is one of a kind, unique, a jurisdiction unto itself, etc) and thus cannot be described within the confines of 'species' or any other label that seeks to diminish the fullness of the Being's unique frequency and expression within the framework of the Multiverse.

(What does this mean practically? It means that no individual Being, or group of Beings, can be defined as a species, race, nation or any other title that they do not personally choose for themselves; should they choose to identify themselves in some way with a group this does not entitle any other Being to use such identifiers as a way of defining a group for the purposes of oppressing, diminishing the equal standing with all other Beings or construing the individual or group as one to be targeted, enslaved, dominated or any other act that, by intention or result, robs any Being of their Sui Generis place in the Universe. It's important stuff, because the roots of all oppression begin with the foundations that some Beings are in some way superior to others and frequently race or religion are used in generic ways. Sui Generis as a description removes *any* terms that could be attempted to define an individual with the intention to have some kind of power over them. )

The Sui Generis state of all sentient Beings confers an inherent, unalienable and inalienable right absolut to self determination, self management, security in all aspects of Being, including the supported right to end life if this is desired. As each sentient Being has these rights to absolute sanctity of Self, no other Being can infringe upon the physical, emotional, spiritual, psychological, etheric or any other experience of corporeal or non-corporeal existence that is capable of being expressed.

The fundamental understanding that a Being cannot own that which it has not created. This means that children are not the 'property' of their parents because while it is true that the genetic material for the child comes from a parental source, they did not create this material themselves, did not create or direct the myriads of complex chemical and biological processes that are involved in a successful conception, gestation and birth. The parents are *trustees*, not Grantors, and as such are charged, as are all other Beings, with guarding and nurturing the Sui Generis state of their child and all children.

This principle also applies to all planetary body resources- land, air, water, food, all other planetary species, biological or otherwise. No Being can lay claim to ownership of any land or any other resource because the Being did not make it. This also ensures that elements are not valued for their 'economic worth'- a bracelet made of diamonds is not valued because of the materials, as a craftsman could not claim the 'value' of the materials, only the value of their work- they did not create the materials, they simply refashioned them. In this way, the value of every effort of every Being, no matter how humble, is seen as equal to that of every other Being, thus making a merit-based economy void. All economies are made void with these understandings.

This would create a world populated by individual Sui Generis Beings that understand that the limit of their domain is their own aura; that they have no jurisdiction over any other Being but themselves, including the right to self defense in the case of an attempt to violate their Being or harm their life. There would be no ownership of land (cannot own that which one has not created), no commerce or economy (all Beings are equally entitled to pure food, water, air, health care and all that is required to help them fulfill their purpose and intent in the particular incarnation they have chosen), cannot in any way harm, pollute or diminish any planetary body (cannot own that which one has not created); children would be seen as full and inherent individuals from pre-conception onwards, treasured by the entire planetary community and there would be zero tolerance for any child being in need of any kind; no Being would be devalued because of level of ability, understanding, or experience; no Being would be without the needed care, support or assistance required. No harm to sentient life would be acceptable.

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 08:18
markpierre- to me, creation and allowing are an intertwined process. Without consciousness, which to me includes experimenting, playing with ideas, explorations and other conscious processes, one is simply adrift in the Field- certainly, there is the ability to experience in that unconscious process, but I'm not personally into that. I have no issue with those that enjoy it, it's just not for me. So I allow by showing up to the canvas, with my materials around me and my willingness to surrender to the creative process- I can allow all I want on the couch but I have to position myself in front of the canvas if I want the painting.

In that context, I am deliberately creating the space here for something to happen, with a particular goal in mind- I want a painting and I'm prepared for that to show up, like it does, in its own way. I don't hold onto ideas- I'm a Creative, holding on is absolutely counter-intuitive for true creativity and flow.

I know what Singularity means, I was using the term very deliberately because it's been my experience that in an environment devoid of physical and energetic cues much misunderstanding can happen. Language, like everything else, is subjective and I recognise care needs to be used with even the most seemingly simple of terms. I am very careful with language for various reasons, so my care here is intended to convey in the least inflammatory terms my ideas. In the 'real' world I fling my hands around when I talk, move continuously, am often considered overwhelmingly intense, I use my body language and sign to communicate when English is either woefully inadequate or completely lacking in words (such as, a richly descriptive word for 'is/is not' when both are true in the moment, I/we when both are true in the moment, a non-gender specific term for a Being other than the bland 'they', etc). I do not believe that being careful with one's words indicates I'm crafting a nice place to play, nor am I waiting around for a consensus, neither of which I originally suggested, unless asking for a conversation with a particular perspective of exploration in mind is asking for a consensus.

I am not interested in getting a bunch of proselytes together to espouse my ideas- I'm interested in co-creation and the exploration of what might work. I am aware that I am both problem and solution in my singular Universe *and* I do not take this to mean I have to keep to myself, reach for no interaction, accept everything that comes my way, tolerate everything and every Being or seek nothing at all.

Thank you for letting me know that you think I don't know what I'm doing or am not aware of the points that you make. I don't know how you concluded this from my initial post, but it was interesting that you did.

Seikou-Kishi
1st March 2012, 08:59
This is a topic of some serious gravity :D

markpierre
1st March 2012, 09:38
Thank you for letting me know that you think I don't know what I'm doing or am not aware of the points that you make. I don't know how you concluded this from my initial post, but it was interesting that you did.

No worries. It's too simple and true to be wounding, so I hope you can avoid embellishing it for that purpose.

Glad you clarified your definition. You're right, language is completely subjective.

But I think what you said in your first post is on it. We can do things a different way. See things, hear things, view things, conceive things entirely differently. There is no speculation possible from this viewpoint.
What if you actually experienced that everything was you? Would anything you think now have any meaning for you?

tonius
1st March 2012, 09:47
songsfortheotherkind i get what you are saying ,and i respect your courage to stick to your understandings and explore them further, but you might be a little dissapointed to discover that many come to this forum only to check about Et's latest updates, or news and comfort from the words of ''gods'' from the upper densities. Few are really interested in exploring from top to bottom, with their words and not quotes from jesus or budha , what they experience. My suggestion, dont waste your energy with long posts , unless you have news from ''upstairs'' or some ''gossip'' about them, or if you choose to do so reconsider your expectations about the forum you joined. Its not right or wrong ,its what it is .

greybeard
1st March 2012, 09:57
songsfortheotherkind
I think you should continue to express in you own unique way.
Truth is that many who are not members visit this forum and read all kinds of threads.
The number of people that read a post is not that important though your perspective is and obviously its good to air it..

Regards Chris

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 09:59
*waves from the ceiling*

depends on your perspective.. :P

Nerge
1st March 2012, 10:29
Hi songsfortheotherkind,

You've made some very interesting points to ponder, thanks. :)

I've often wondered about how we see things, such as colour as you mentioned; how do we really know anyone else sees exactly as we do, apart from the basic matching up that seems to occur from differeing perspectives?

This makes me think about things such as people who can see auras; I cannot at the moment (as far as I'm aware) but I do not dismiss the possibility simply because I haven't experienced it for myself - that I can remember at least.
Getting trapped into a if I cannot see it or experience it then it's not possible frame of mind is very limiting I'd imagine and I don't wish to go there personally.

Perhaps being a physical being (as we know it) is all about being an individual and having our own unique experiences and perspectives. Perhaps that unique experience is what we bring back to the Borg collective (;)) when we pass over back to a more collective conciousness - if that is what actually occurs.

Although, I imagine knowing everything and being everything would be a great experience, wouldn't it sure get a bit dull after a little while when there's nothing left to learn or discover? Perhaps that's part of why we focus our conciousness down to such an individual perspective, to experience these unique perspectives and wonders of discovery etc and bring something unique back.

Sorry for the seemingly random trains of thought there, but you have sparked a few interesting things to think about. :)

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 10:39
No worries. It's too simple and true to be wounding, so I hope you can avoid embellishing it for that purpose.

I genuinely don't understand what you mean by the last part of this sentence, it's too open to multiple interpretation for me to get the intent of. Would you be open to clarifying this for me?

[

Glad you clarified your definition. You're right, language is completely subjective.

I learned long ago that the misinterpretation, intentional or accidental, of what is being said is frequently the start of most violence and uproar on the planet. I like being careful with language, particularly as a visual/spatial kinesthetic in a non visual/spatial non-kinesthetic environment. :)

But I think what you said in your first post is on it. We can do things a different way. See things, hear things, view things, conceive things entirely differently. There is no speculation possible from this viewpoint.

I am at a loss again- are you saying that there is no speculation possible from the perspective of seeing/hearing/viewing or conceiving new things? As one who spends a large portion of her life in thought experiments, I don't experience this, unless you are using 'speculation' in a way that leaves out the exploration aspect that it contains for me. For me personally, 'speculation' does not rely on the limitations of old ways of thinking but rather a free ranging 'what if..?'

What if you actually experienced that everything was you? Would anything you think now have any meaning for you?

Meaning, hmm- I'm aware of the parameters of 'meaning' and have personally come to the conclusion that any meaning I decide to hold about anything is simply the perspective that I've chosen from which to explore something, it has no inherent significance in and of itself. It's more like lying there with lots of bits of colored cellophane and wondering 'hmm, what does it look like through a red piece? A purple piece? What happens if I hold these two bits up together?'. It doesn't mean anything, it's just what I'm exploring, or playing dress ups with.

I understand the 'everything is me' perspective, I've sat with it, explored my personal experiences from that perspective and now I'm interested in exploring other things: it is, in the end, all exploration, all experimentation. One *could* choose to sit on a rock all one's life and do nothing because there is 'nothing to do', but that's not the choice I'm making. It's all my Art, in the moment, this life that I'm participating in, all a result of the kind of Creator and Artist I'm choosing to be and express in that moment. Personally, just as I find I don't resonate with all the Art in any given gallery, I don't resonate with all the options the Universe in me presents and just like I get to choose which Art I get to have in my life, I also get to choose which Artists I want to hang out with. One individual's load of rubbish is the next individual's masterpiece, so do I have to have every piece of Art ever created hanging in my personal space just so I can claim to be embracing All that Is? *grinning* Heh, that would be noooooooo....

So, again, while I am aware of the myriads of infinite possibilities, one of the possibilities is conscious creation of whatever, with all that goes along with such a choice. I'm exploring conscious creation while being utterly aware that there are infinite other possibilities present simultaneously. It's just a choice.

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 10:44
songsfortheotherkind i get what you are saying ,and i respect your courage to stick to your understandings and explore them further, but you might be a little dissapointed to discover that many come to this forum only to check about Et's latest updates, or news and comfort from the words of ''gods'' from the upper densities. Few are really interested in exploring from top to bottom, with their words and not quotes from jesus or budha , what they experience. My suggestion, dont waste your energy with long posts , unless you have news from ''upstairs'' or some ''gossip'' about them, or if you choose to do so reconsider your expectations about the forum you joined. Its not right or wrong ,its what it is .

*grinning* Long posts aren't a choice, they're how I write, because I write the way my brain works, in a process. :) So I'm not bothered by the writing even if no-one cares to read it, it's all part of exploring my process and observations.

My decision to communicate here wasn't about a numbers game- if I only discover one Being with whom I truly mutually resonate, then I will consider it an excellent outcome in addition to the experience of connecting with others in different ways.

I don't have a particular agenda, so I don't have particular expectations. It's all about the curiosity, you see... :D

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 11:12
Hi songsfortheotherkind,

You've made some very interesting points to ponder, thanks. :)

You are welcome. :) I'm glad to be pimping my personal delight in exploring Fun Stuff.

I've often wondered about how we see things, such as colour as you mentioned; how do we really know anyone else sees exactly as we do, apart from the basic matching up that seems to occur from differeing perspectives? This makes me think about things such as people who can see auras; I cannot at the moment (as far as I'm aware) but I do not dismiss the possibility simply because I haven't experienced it for myself - that I can remember at least. Getting trapped into a if I cannot see it or experience it then it's not possible frame of mind is very limiting I'd imagine and I don't wish to go there personally.

As a synesthete who didn't realise that others couldn't taste words or experience colours as a physical sensation, it was a very bewildering world for me as communication seemed to be incredibly limited. There are some amazing perspectives in the world- try looking up youtube videos made by talented 'autistics' (which translates into 'doesn't behave/think/experience like *we normal people* do, therefore a label to define 'not us' is necessary') and experience how they describe their world. There are some amazing videos out there.

Perhaps being a physical being (as we know it) is all about being an individual and having our own unique experiences and perspectives. Perhaps that unique experience is what we bring back to the Borg collective (;)) when we pass over back to a more collective conciousness - if that is what actually occurs.

My experience, observation and perspective is that the Universe is constantly evolving into greater complexity and subtlety of signal, so having Beings with the capacity for unique observation, feedback, creative perspectives, abilities, interests and infinite other manifestations of frequency is part of the richness of the tapestry. At least in my Universe.

Although, I imagine knowing everything and being everything would be a great experience, wouldn't it sure get a bit dull after a little while when there's nothing left to learn or discover? Perhaps that's part of why we focus our conciousness down to such an individual perspective, to experience these unique perspectives and wonders of discovery etc and bring something unique back.

Personally, I have no desire to 'know' everything, the same as I have no interest in the concept of 'perfection', both of which are end games for me, the end of the possibility of further evolution. It has been my observation that everything that reaches this point ends up becoming extinct, because the Universe can no longer do anything with the energy. All closed systems end up decaying and disappearing. I cannot see any end point with infinite possibility, so I'm dancing in that place. :)

Sorry for the seemingly random trains of thought there, but you have sparked a few interesting things to think about. :)

Why be sorry for trains of thought? :tongue1:

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 11:18
songsfortheotherkind
I think you should continue to express in you own unique way.
Truth is that many who are not members visit this forum and read all kinds of threads.
The number of people that read a post is not that important though your perspective is and obviously its good to air it..

Regards Chris

Thanks Chris, I appreciate your perspective and encouragement. :) I have come to the conclusion that the only way to do things is in my own unique way because I wasn't so fond of the ways of others. :) It's an amazing experience, that's for sure.

Tarka the Duck
1st March 2012, 11:43
Hello and welcome, SFTOK!

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to do things is in my own unique way because I wasn't so fond of the ways of others. It's an amazing experience, that's for sure.

I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but I can presume that this sums up what most people would say they feel...:thumb:

markpierre
1st March 2012, 12:37
I'm aware of the parameters of 'meaning' and have personally come to the conclusion that any meaning I decide to hold about anything is simply the perspective that I've chosen from which to explore something, it has no inherent significance in and of itself.

Including perceived insults.

What else? Is imagining jumping off a cliff the same as jumping off a cliff? Compare it to jumping off a couch? I wouldn't call it understanding.

I hope that's useful. I don't want to contribute to drawing your thread off-topic.

Cheers

Solstyse
1st March 2012, 12:51
My post was made with some other threads in mind- and to clarify, I'm not talking about 'intolerance' as such, I'm discussing the subtle expressions of that which towards one end of the polar extreme is expressed as intolerance. I am aware that in many conversations- not specifically here, but in the general- the orbit of the conversation is held around the extreme ends of any subject but that's not where I usually go- I'm more into the subtle expressions and energies that create the foundation for monumental cock ups (to use the technical term).

My perspective is that anything that carries the seeds of dissonance is the fertile ground for dissonance springing back up yet again- as I'm not interested in anything which might give fertile ground to recreating Empire as it's been expressed here on this planet, I'm interested in exploring the ways of Being that leave no play for the re-emergence of Empire or its possible offspring.

but why are so many so anxious to disown the body that currently contains you? Should we not enjoy the vessel while we are here? ... We might only be on earth for a small part of the big picture,but that shouldn't discredit the time we are here.

/headtilt/ I am confused as to in what part I gave the impression that I wish to disown my current physical vessel- I did not express my personal preference at all, but had I done so I would have emphatically declared my preference for INcarnation rather than non-corporeal form. I do NOT like disembodiment at all, don't see it as the pinnacle of existence and actually find your conclusion interesting. What is your perception that would lead you to conclude that if someone does not identify as 'human' they are automatically referring to a non-physical state? I most definitely prefer and love the physical realms, do not at all resonate with the idea that evolution means DISincarnation or non-corporeal form and have every intention of remaining and wish to remain in a corporeal state, which is my long term experience- it's quite possible to skip the non-corporeal if one wishes. :)

There are *many* kinds of non-human...

Because that is what we all are right now, on the computer, reading this, and typing to respond. We are human, at least as we identify, flesh and blood. Are you not?
:)

CD7
1st March 2012, 16:23
There is a current tht flows UNDERNEATH everything. The "fluff" the illusion...color, language, time, male, female, old, young, country, religion, beliefs etc etc....yeah if u focus on these, then things "seem" different..to be labeled, discussed...figured out, hashed over time and time again. When one taps into the current underneath tht IS connected to all, theres no reason to try to "figure" out LA Differonce as the "connection IS" This connection communicates WITHOUT words.

iTS like tapping into ALL CELLS of a body...yeah some are made up of the liver, the brain, eyes but connecting to all cells does not require explanation of who and what and from where u/it is...THE GOAL becomes OBVIOUS and just IS. You can confer with ALL and ALL CAN confer with you. And u know why this is hard to explain...because WE have been systematically divided in ALL aspects of our existence and not cultivated to SEE/feel in these terms.

Debra
1st March 2012, 17:17
I´m in!

Let the flow begin. Open to what is possible. There is optimism in what you bring. It saddens me that you experienced cruelty for being other than the shared perception of us, as distinct from them. This can certainly be a painful place .. but it amuses me, well actually it makes me a little envious that you can re-locate, as you say, when you want to and if you need to when the going gets overwhelming.

Your tale thus far reminds me of the case study of this woman a few years back chronicled in ´From Sirius to Earth´by Evelyn Furqua and Athor.

Question, how does your open thoughts view overcoming problems with the human knees? It just occurred to me to ask you. I believe you have some advice.

Thanks and a huge welcome x

[QUOTE=songsfortheotherkind;439334]
Can we do things another way?
Mmm. So I'm interested in creating a space with post-propaganda/Empire consciousness, a space where the gathered collective gets to experiment with and experience a platform that in part has a core that supports, encourages and exists in a continuum of constant evolution in every expression.

songsfortheotherkind
1st March 2012, 22:03
Because that is what we all are right now, on the computer, reading this, and typing to respond. We are human, at least as we identify, flesh and blood. Are you not? :)

I am a living, flesh and blood Being, yes. That is not *all* I am right now, or in any other moment, although what else is present varies. That's my experience. It's useless to me to have the suggestion that this is all I am, because that's simply not what I experience and have not experienced since childhood, despite the best efforts and insistence of others. Either my perspective and experience can be held in the space of others as being just what it is, or it can't. I have no inclination to persuade those who don't agree with my experience that my experience is legitimate. That's a closed system feedback loop that I got caught up in and I no longer do it.

If you experience yourself as nothing but a flesh and blood body typing at a screen, then I can fully accept that. I do not experience the same thing. Does this then mean that my experience is invalid, 'unenlightened' or inferior? That's really the question.

Camilo
1st March 2012, 22:48
Welcome to Avalon. Your energetic signature is familiar.

NancyV
1st March 2012, 23:52
My perspective on being a singularity is that there is no WE. When I merge with another being, even if only for a time, it is I...not WE, a synergism of sorts, a greater and more complete I.

And So?

I am my only friend
I am my only foe
I am my own undoing
I am my own renewing
The thoughts I think I send
(I think they come and go)
are surely without end
for questions I'm pursuing
and answers I am viewing
as truths, not as a bend
in roads both high and low,
I know are just pretend,
reflecting my ensuing
reality, projecting and cueing
responses until we blend,
a synergism in the flow ...
And so?...

createnjoy
1st March 2012, 23:59
It feels to me like you are "walking your talk" as evidenced by your continuing conversation. Thank you. I like it. What you describe as an approach to one another would be beautifully evolved and, since you can conceive it (and I can too), it can happen.

Solstyse
2nd March 2012, 05:08
Because that is what we all are right now, on the computer, reading this, and typing to respond. We are human, at least as we identify, flesh and blood. Are you not? :)

I am a living, flesh and blood Being, yes. That is not *all* I am right now, or in any other moment, although what else is present varies. That's my experience. It's useless to me to have the suggestion that this is all I am, because that's simply not what I experience and have not experienced since childhood, despite the best efforts and insistence of others. Either my perspective and experience can be held in the space of others as being just what it is, or it can't. I have no inclination to persuade those who don't agree with my experience that my experience is legitimate. That's a closed system feedback loop that I got caught up in and I no longer do it.

If you experience yourself as nothing but a flesh and blood body typing at a screen, then I can fully accept that. I do not experience the same thing. Does this then mean that my experience is invalid, 'unenlightened' or inferior? That's really the question.

I never said that the flesh and blood is "all you are" right now, or at any given moment. I said WE ALL ARE, i can see how you might misunderstand that.
Humans are very complex being. Mind, Body Soul, spirit. With limitless potential, and amazing capacities for love, or hate.

Does this then mean that my experience is invalid, 'unenlightened' or inferior? That's really the question. No, your opinions are just as valid as anyone has. That was an easy question with an easy answer :)

But I think my question is.
And I am going to quote you again, cause I don't like jumping to assumptions.

What is your perception that would lead you to conclude that if someone does not identify as 'human' they are automatically referring to a non-physical state?

What do you identfy as? That might help me better articulate the point I am trying to get across.

songsfortheotherkind
2nd March 2012, 23:03
There is a current tht flows UNDERNEATH everything. The "fluff" the illusion...color, language, time, male, female, old, young, country, religion, beliefs etc etc....yeah if u focus on these, then things "seem" different..to be labeled, discussed...figured out, hashed over time and time again. When one taps into the current underneath tht IS connected to all, theres no reason to try to "figure" out LA Differonce as the "connection IS" This connection communicates WITHOUT words. iTS like tapping into ALL CELLS of a body...yeah some are made up of the liver, the brain, eyes but connecting to all cells does not require explanation of who and what and from where u/it is...THE GOAL becomes OBVIOUS and just IS. You can confer with ALL and ALL CAN confer with you. And u know why this is hard to explain...because WE have been systematically divided in ALL aspects of our existence and not cultivated to SEE/feel in these terms.

So if this is what is actually operating on the planet, *right now* and all is perfect and well, then why bother doing anything at all? Obviously doing something because you like it is useless, because everything already Is, so in a sense you've already been there and done that, and liking something is a useless marker, just as disliking something is a useless marker, and doing/not doing are equally useless because everything is already connected, and there's no point in communicating because the communication is already happening without words, although the evidence on the planet seems to indicate that this wordless conversation isn't going all that well, unless we adopt the view that the pollution, destruction and mass extinctions are all also perfect and so why bother about anything at all, it's all going absolutely perfectly? Why bother even incarnating, because that's simply choosing disconnection from the perfect Borg connection that exists when we're not busy incarnating and getting in our own way-

I'm aware of these concepts and understand that the All is constantly present- what is also in the ever present All is the life and experience/perception I'm currently embracing. Every action is a choice- the choice to do nothing, the choice to see it all as perfect and there's nothing to do/be/experience that hasn't already been done so what difference does it make, the choice is what is at the heart of the stillness, not nothing, and that has been my experience.

Instead of telling/suggesting to me me what how I should/could be seeing things (with the implication that somehow I don't already have an understanding of the points you make), why not ask? I am not asking this from a desire to be contentious, I'm genuinely curious- I've noticed that a few of the responses to my post have been in the 'here, have some advice/perspective, even if you didn't ask for it', which I didn't, because I know what I'm interested in. I'm interested in what your motivation was.

One of my purposes here is to extend the ideas and experiences I've been having all my life with Beings that are not 'here' and don't do things the way that are done here. So if you meet one of those Beings I mentioned, with no heartbeat etc, are you going to respond the same way as you have responded to me, tell them how things are instead of pausing and considering the possibility that they may have perspectives and experiences that you actually do not have and that this could be a great thing?

Perhaps for some others such a possibility is NOT a great thing, this is true. For me, personally, as I am in this expression of the hologram, such possibilities are and have proven to be very great things. It's where I like to be. :) I deliberately choose incarnation because, as I have expressed, I do not prefer or particularly enjoy non-corporeal, and such a choice brings along with it possibilities and potentials that I really enjoy. Enjoying physical incarnation is not an indication of some kind of spiritual lack of development; such a concept is considered an odd idea in my part of the 'Verse, one that is viewed with much headtilting; neither is incarnation an automatic indication that there has been some choice to split from the All, which is an impossibility, or that there is some 'conflict' that requires incarnation to work through so one can go back to the happy state of 'spiritual' existence. For me, incarnation simply is the choice I make and I don't feel disconnected from the All- it's just that Source aspect is not a particular choice of mine, because I'm interested in *other* possibilities- returning to 'Source' is not an end goal, an aspiration, a spiritual perspective or desire of mine. At *no* point along my long path have I thought that returning to Source was a great idea. Nope. I've fully supported other Beings who have made that choice, but it's not for me, like wearing vomit yellow rubber flares with pink flip flops and a see through top is not for me. I fully support any individual's right to wear such attire, I just don't want to myself.

Carmody
3rd March 2012, 02:36
Some Budda Quotes:

Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.

We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing , and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.

Welcome to Avalon

been there, done that, got the t-shirt. came back and am now cruising for a bit more....

Looking more for a method to get people to awaken to those simple truths....as they seem to be so good at blocking these things from impinging upon their existence.

songsfortheotherkind
5th March 2012, 06:50

I never said that the flesh and blood is "all you are" right now, or at any given moment. I said WE ALL ARE, i can see how you might misunderstand that.
Humans are very complex being. Mind, Body Soul, spirit. With limitless potential, and amazing capacities for love, or hate.

Are all humans like you describe? Are all Beings? Does it matter? Not really. I wrote previously regarding the Latin term Sui Generis, which means in part 'unique, of its own kind' and that's the way that I approach things. To describe a species as being anything broadstroke is to fall into the space that I described in that post, where Beings cease to be unique expressions of the hologram, unreproducable, unduplicatable, a Singularity within the frequency. This is the perspective that works for me- it's how I move through the Universe.

For me, human is a descriptor of a way of thinking and Being rather than a particular species; homo sapiens indicates the presence of a series of genetic and other 'markers'. To describe humans as being 'capable of great love, or hate' is to describe most Beings in the Universe, rather than just a particular species. What are the qualities that one would describe as 'uniquely human'? How can this be defined if other Beings in the Universe have not yet been encountered, or have been encountered but not comprehended due to a variety of factors? There are a number of elements that combine in 'human' expression of existence that are out of healthy connection to the Hologram and this also is due to a variety of factors. (It is this inclination to unhealthy expression that I experience as an intrinsic part of 'human'; it is also out of a sincere desire to assist in shifting this intractable pattern that Others became involved in the situation- but that is part of my memory history and not yet part of this discussion). There are also much older species that have similar capacity to engage in some expressions in Being that have been described as 'human', so whose expressions are they? Or are they simply expressions that emerge within Singularities, to a greater or lesser degree based on other factors? Ca we describe the cultural expressions of a group of Singularities as an indicator of the traits of their species? Is there any high frequency reason for doing so?

There are many historical and deliberately intended factors that contributed to the current paradigm's penchant for lumping things in together, using a feedback mechanism that, at its very core, is quite useful. The limited use feedback mechanism has now become a monster that is further used to justify actions that deny other Beings freedom, peace, autonomy and even Life.

But I think my question is. And I am going to quote you again, cause I don't like jumping to assumptions.
What is your perception that would lead you to conclude that if someone does not identify as 'human' they are automatically referring to a non-physical state?
What do you identfy as? That might help me better articulate the point I am trying to get across.

Hopefully my reply has illuminated my perspective on this somewhat- I am a Sui Generis Being, unique to my Self; I do not identify as a 'species' or 'thing', I simply am this at this point in time. If I can recall being in a wide variety of other physical/energetic forms and have experienced my ability to share forms and experiences within this incarnation with Others 'not here', what does that make me? Should I identify with my previous incarnation, one of those shared experienced or my 'original' form (however that might have been in the far distant whatever)- I have learned that I don't actually identify with any such constructs. So I experience the things I experience, explore the things I explore, am fascinated by the things that I'm fascinated by and have discovered that fluidity, plasticity and evolution seem to be my lingua franca. I don't have any other parameters. I *can* say that I exchange physical forms rather than doing the non-corporeal and that this exchange is done by mutual agreement. I can say I haven't so far met other Beings who seem to do things this way. I've also run into a lot of interpretation, particularly moral or religious, about what this 'means'.

Other than that, I can simply express and share my Self and my aspect of the hologram, because I genuinely don't have neat parameters for things to fit into. It works for me and I'm aware that it often does not work for those around me. :)

songsfortheotherkind
5th March 2012, 06:54
It feels to me like you are "walking your talk" as evidenced by your continuing conversation. Thank you. I like it.

:) Thank you and you are welcome.

What you describe as an approach to one another would be beautifully evolved and, since you can conceive it (and I can too), it can happen.

That is also my perspective, vision and experience- I've seen it, continue to experience it and have concluded that putting it out into the ether is one of the ways to call the possibility into more solid being. So here I am, singing the Songs. :)

songsfortheotherkind
5th March 2012, 07:04
Looking more for a method to get people to awaken to those simple truths....as they seem to be so good at blocking these things from impinging upon their existence.

That's part of my interest too- what new tools, ways of thinking and Being, what pathways, can/need to be created in order to facilitate the shift, even if sometimes offering possibilities is like offering green eggs and ham...

http://eventcamptwincities.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ectc11_food.jpg

I *love* playing in what works, for a given definition of 'works', as based on my personal Singularity perspective and interests. :D I really don't see why all this evolution needs to be dire, grim, hard work and angsty- surely we can hold the space for an evolutionary experience that simply rocks our socks (or other outerwear)? It is my perspective that if I can *envision* such a group of gleeful evolutionaries, then one is already in existence and I simply need to discover their location and join the party. :D

songsfortheotherkind
5th March 2012, 07:09
Welcome to Avalon. Your energetic signature is familiar.

Thank you for the welcome. :) I am hoping to discover Others lurking here that are familiar with a signal such as mine...

Paul
6th March 2012, 04:03
the Universe is constantly evolving into greater complexity and subtlety of signal
It looks that way from here too. I'm enjoying your posts. Thanks.

songsfortheotherkind
8th March 2012, 05:28
the Universe is constantly evolving into greater complexity and subtlety of signal
It looks that way from here too. I'm enjoying your posts. Thanks.

*grins at you* You're welcome. I'm a big fan of both elements- complexity and subtlety- they are two incredibly rich words that taste so, so yummy! although 'subtlety' tastes like green, which is hard to describe... :)

CD7
8th March 2012, 15:45
Re: Perspectives on being a Singularity.
Posted by christinedream7 (here)
There is a current tht flows UNDERNEATH everything. The "fluff" the illusion...color, language, time, male, female, old, young, country, religion, beliefs etc etc....yeah if u focus on these, then things "seem" different..to be labeled, discussed...figured out, hashed over time and time again. When one taps into the current underneath tht IS connected to all, theres no reason to try to "figure" out LA Differonce as the "connection IS" This connection communicates WITHOUT words. iTS like tapping into ALL CELLS of a body...yeah some are made up of the liver, the brain, eyes but connecting to all cells does not require explanation of who and what and from where u/it is...THE GOAL becomes OBVIOUS and just IS. You can confer with ALL and ALL CAN confer with you. And u know why this is hard to explain...because WE have been systematically divided in ALL aspects of our existence and not cultivated to SEE/feel in these terms.

So if this is what is actually operating on the planet, *right now* and all is perfect and well, then why bother doing anything at all? Obviously doing something because you like it is useless, because everything already Is, so in a sense you've already been there and done that, and liking something is a useless marker, just as disliking something is a useless marker, and doing/not doing are equally useless because everything is already connected, and there's no point in communicating because the communication is already happening without words, although the evidence on the planet seems to indicate that this wordless conversation isn't going all that well, unless we adopt the view that the pollution, destruction and mass extinctions are all also perfect and so why bother about anything at all, it's all going absolutely perfectly? Why bother even incarnating, because that's simply choosing disconnection from the perfect Borg connection that exists when we're not busy incarnating and getting in our own way-

im a bit confused and it seems u have misunderstood what i was "expressing" This is why..i really dislike language...it creates confusion..a person may be expressing a certain point but because others have "ideas" associated to certain "words" it can translate differently then intended by its communicator. I do not like to use alot of words because sometimes it creates a web...labyrinth that can get stuck in syntax/puzzle that really has a difficult time relating its True message.

I dont recall saying everything was all perfect and well...quite the contrary...if anyone has seen a majority of my posts...my view is far from that. I am in a sense discussing the connection within. This connection has been tampered with, as we can see and read on this forum, which has been discussed a MYRIAD of times in MANY DIFFERENT ways. And yes i believe communication happens without words. In a nutshell...my perspective (and i am not telling anyone "how" to live..i am expressing my VERSE :)

We are MUCH MUCH more then we have been led to believe. We Have been compartmentalized in every facet of our existence..we are broken in this presence...this is why "communication" is lack luster and resembles more of a scene in "Alice in Wonderland" then any real PRODUCTIVITY from its discourse. So i am expressing the connection i feel (and have felt for a long time) underneath the illusion of labels, boxes, whatever one wants to call it.

gardunk
8th March 2012, 20:39
SOOOOOO...where do we take this/ an interesting polemic indeed but let the cocreating begin and lets begin with.....?

Carmen
8th March 2012, 21:49
Unique and different, adding to the whole of the human tapestry. Every single human being is this way. I am not of the intellectual bent that is clever with words, but this op describes very well how I myself interact in this world. This freedom of choice, of expression, for myself, has been, over lifetimes, a throwing off of static beliefs systems or situations that limited how I thought and lived. Woman of the older generation possibly understand this yearning for freedom more than the general population. Our freedoms have been hard fought at times. Historic society has closely controlled woman and their intuition/knowingness. No more will the Wild Woman be caged. Hmm, that's a whole subject in itself!

songsfortheotherkind
8th March 2012, 22:29
SOOOOOO...where do we take this/ an interesting polemic indeed but let the cocreating begin and lets begin with.....?

I *have* begun- I'm here talking about these things in an environment where such things can be received and expanded upon. I'm transforming my relationships with others in every dimensional and interactive arena that I frequent. I am constantly and consciously aware of transmitting as high vibration a signal as I can manifest in every moment. I am consciously calling in the opportunity and environment for greater co-creation; I'm making a film about the way I experience and epress the 'Verse to be from my Sui Generis- I've introduced others here to that perspective and am experiencing the beginning stirrings of what happens when more than one Being holds that perspective.

One of the ways to begin is with Self and let things naturally emerge from there; where am I, as an individual, keeping myself from my congruence and integrity? That's actually a good thing to write about next- but then, there are *so* many good things to write about next.

So where do you personally observe in your own life how things might transform, and in what way, if you were to start really treating those around you as absolute Sui Generis Beings? When you look out at the world and what is going on in it with this perspective, does it transform or enhance anything that you are doing? For me personally it has meant a vast dropping away of anxiety and dissonance, creating a space from which to live from where the noise generated by the mind virus has dimmed to a background murmur. My immune system is becoming awesomely responsive and robust, my body is transforming on a physiological level as well as in appearance, my intuition and awareness are clarifying more and I have the distinct sensation of my essence and outer Self being in a process of great merging and integration. I'm open to the possibilities that are coalescing around me, concepts distilling and refining down through the frequencies to emerge into physical presence.

How can we co-create together when I don't know anything about you? It has been my experience that co-creation naturally emerges from the processes of communicating who I am as a Being and what I'm up for, being open to the same process in others and finding the resonant frequencies and signals that naturally call Beings together, spiritual, emotional, visionary gravity drawing the elements together so that New and Interesting Things Can Happen.

let the cocreating begin and lets begin with.....? me discovering you and you discovering me- as that happens, other things will emerge and we'll have inspiration/intuition about the next bit... :D

That is at least how these things work for me- in Art, the Artist is compelled by an internal force and wanting, desire to create something that is gnawing within but hasn't revealed its full self; driven by this creative urge the artist shows up, holding the space (sometimes with discomfort and agitation, sometimes with absolute focus) while the creation coalesces within; the first great challenge of the Artist is the internal process, embracing the creative roiling within regardless of mind chatter, emotional reaction, dissonance, distraction- the Artist first holds the space for this new Art within themselves and often this need to keep holding the space is a constant state. Then the bones begin in the first explorative strokes on the canvas, fingers on strings or keyboard, words on the page, movements of the dance- in the beginning, the Art is never fully known because even if the inspiration has created the full piece in one moment, the process of bringing it into Being is also part of the Art. Everything- Artist, Art, process, experience, co-creation- evolves as elements of a whole. That's how *I* do things, anyway, it's how things happen for me, so I offer this here in the spirit of beginning the co-creation- I'm showing up, revealing my Self and my process in the face of whatever internal challenge or discomfort shows itself within that and I'm making my first tentative movements, leaning into the intuition and feeling because my Art comes from my Source and essence, not my head. It's what I've got so that's what I go with. :)

Perhaps things are different for you...?

songsfortheotherkind
8th March 2012, 22:47
Unique and different, adding to the whole of the human tapestry. Every single human being is this way. I am not of the intellectual bent that is clever with words, but this op describes very well how I myself interact in this world. This freedom of choice, of expression, for myself, has been, over lifetimes, a throwing off of static beliefs systems or situations that limited how I thought and lived. Woman of the older generation possibly understand this yearning for freedom more than the general population. Our freedoms have been hard fought at times. Historic society has closely controlled woman and their intuition/knowingness.

:) You bring up a beloved subject of mine, the story of Women, the feminine. For me it's a great part of the pattern that I have been working with in my long association with Gaia.

[/QUOTE] No more will the Wild Woman be caged. Hmm, that's a whole subject in itself![/QUOTE]

*grins in delight* So are you starting that thread...?

Carmen
9th March 2012, 00:27
Unique and different, adding to the whole of the human tapestry. Every single human being is this way. I am not of the intellectual bent that is clever with words, but this op describes very well how I myself interact in this world. This freedom of choice, of expression, for myself, has been, over lifetimes, a throwing off of static beliefs systems or situations that limited how I thought and lived. Woman of the older generation possibly understand this yearning for freedom more than the general population. Our freedoms have been hard fought at times. Historic society has closely controlled woman and their intuition/knowingness.

:) You bring up a beloved subject of mine, the story of Women, the feminine. For me it's a great part of the pattern that I have been working with in my long association with Gaia.

No more will the Wild Woman be caged. Hmm, that's a whole subject in itself![/QUOTE]

*grins in delight* So are you starting that thread...?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, yes, in a day or two! I see you as one who is 'balanced' in their female/male aspect. Couldn't decide whether you were male or female for a start. To me you are both. I loved hearing about the meaning of Sui Generis. A member of this forum calls herself such and I love the name and the description. Her avatar is from 'Avatar' and fits the name well.

To me the 'wild woman' and mother nature go hand in hand. Nurturing, powerful, loving and wild!!

songsfortheotherkind
9th March 2012, 01:18
Hmm, yes, in a day or two! I see you as one who is 'balanced' in their female/male aspect. Couldn't decide whether you were male or female for a start. To me you are both.

I am! It is annoying that there is no adequate and inclusive pronoun that encompasses this way of Being, because I don't resonate to he/she and much prefer to describe a Being in a non-gender specific way. It's annoying that I cannot describe my Self in terms of my physical experience without having a whole swathe of stuff automatically attached to 'me' because of gender assignation. I appreciate deeply the non-genderised state, because then I truly get to be my Self without restrictions- if, for example, I describe myself as having partners of several genders without identifying my own, this can result in individuals having to deal with my experience as I express it, not as they interpret it to be. I am way too slidey to do gender as a specific, or limiter. :)

I loved hearing about the meaning of Sui Generis. A member of this forum calls herself such and I love the name and the description. Her avatar is from 'Avatar' and fits the name well. I love that film. :) And yay for knowing what the term is describing and holding the space for- now the frequency for that space has increased. :D

To me the 'wild woman' and mother nature go hand in hand. Nurturing, powerful, loving and wild!!

:D Years ago when an individual would ask me (most times sarcastically) 'what are ya?' I used to answer 'wildish!' Now I don't get asked that because apparently I'm kind of scary. *laughing* At least to those who would ask such a question in such a fashion... *wicked grin*