PDA

View Full Version : Timeline 3, Pod People are Victorious!

TelosianEmbrace
1st March 2012, 06:27
The consensus among both preppers and ET huggers is that something is going to happen soon. Most on this forum are in some way, hoping for and envisioning change. We have Bill Brockbrader come forward and talk about timelines one and two. But seriously...

I have been on this path for twenty years, dreaming and hoping for change. Twenty years! And in that time, apart from hints on a Mayan calendar, what have I seen that shows me unequivocally that something is going to happen?

NOTHING.

Who is to say that in another twenty years people will be waiting on that year's model car to come out? Who's to say that in twenty years pollution is ongoing, and worse than today? That the boring mundane life of the pod people of today has been maintained, and that we/they continue to live robotic lives of stress, ignorance, ill health and mundanity, ruled over by the ever present invisible elite?

Is that all our dreams and hopes going to be? Just dreams and hopes?

Please forgive me, I'm just going through a period of doubt and questioning.

eileenrose
1st March 2012, 06:35
And the disillusionment continues.

My thought today, before I came on-line, was that in five years we finally could rid ourselves of all these 'so called experts' as we will know the answers to our questions then (prophecies, Mayan, calendars, sun activity, earth changes ....lots). Right now I am practicing tolerance (of them).
My 'make me feel better' thought for the day.

TelosianEmbrace
1st March 2012, 06:40
Indeed, Eileen. Wouldn't it be nice not have to rely on outside sources, but to actually know for yourself everything that you've ever wanted to know.

Maknocktomb
1st March 2012, 06:59
Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings - that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.
Budda Quote

TelosianEmbrace
1st March 2012, 07:18
Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings - that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.
Budda Quote

I do believe that I'm using my energy in the best way possible for the well being and upliftment of all around me. What else can I do? Go and volunteer in a soup kitchen?

I guess this has helped me to come face to face with perhaps my greatest fear. And that is that one day I will be sick and elderly, and still seen as an outcast and a failure. That I will die without ever being able to show those around me how much I care, and how the life I've lived has just been so that when the time comes I can be of assistance. That people will be able to go through their lives as slaves to the system without ever having to recognise and open up to the love I feel for them.

Ria
1st March 2012, 07:39
TelosianEmbrace, yeah, your right it sucks some days. You set me thinking, I was wondering, if a smallish group got together to play around with focusing on changing some thing with intent and visualization. not to big to start with.
I have a number of times, been in a situation, where I have been told that the person is unlikely to live prepare for the worst. I have set about earnestly, sending healing and of course there are all the other family and friends with the same intense wish. This has been successful.
The main thing is, can a group commit and agree on the same thing to work on.
I am up for a try, if you are.

TelosianEmbrace
1st March 2012, 07:49
Thanks, Ria. That's a beautiful thought. Here's what I would like to visualise, and it would be an honour if you were to add your energies to it. My mother, eyes open in wonderment, as she glimpses and feels for the first time a beautiful, supportive and nourishing world and peoples. My brother, his chest heaving in great sobs, seeing me for the first time, and embracing me. My sister, who was always put in charge of us, finally able to simply play and to be herself. I would like to expand this to all Pod People. That finally, they get it. Finally, their hearts open and they truly understand what it's like to be loved unconditionally.

Bryn ap Gwilym
1st March 2012, 08:07
TelosianEmbrace.. Hi

Its just possible that nothing will really happen until people themselves bring about change by not blieving in every Tom, Dick & Harri has to offer with their fancy fluffy words?
All this talk about timeline 1 & 2 is just that, talk. Talk that has been brought into being by yet the latest of a long line of religions. New Age is setting in place their doctrine that will keep the people everywhere permanently bowing in fear & waiting for yet another promise & unforeseen saviour for the next 2000 years without ever being allowed to question the the unheard voice and unseen face for negativity is the 21st century buzz word for blasphemy.

On a lighter side:
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus / Happy St. David's Day

eileenrose
3rd March 2012, 07:47
TelosianEmbrace, yeah, your right it sucks some days. You set me thinking, I was wondering, if a smallish group got together to play around with focusing on changing some thing with intent and visualization. not to big to start with.
I have a number of times, been in a situation, where I have been told that the person is unlikely to live prepare for the worst. I have set about earnestly, sending healing and of course there are all the other family and friends with the same intense wish. This has been successful.
The main thing is, can a group commit and agree on the same thing to work on.
I am up for a try, if you are.

In general,
There isn't a you (or necessarily a 'me'), there is a group consciousness (for lack of a better term). So individually we feel left out, like we are riding the waves, and the waves are battering us against the rocks. But technically, there isn't a future to worry about. But we get confused and say 'let us change the future' and then 'ok lets get people together and I heard meditating can make something happen'. Then the idea fizzles out. Did I get this right?

So what to do?
How does one person change circumstances? By seeing reality for what it is. It is just an experiment for us. We are gods within. We change circumstances all the time. We just don't realize it (usually). We are constantly interfering, reaching into the past, seeing our future lives and we pretend we don't know what is really going on. Until the veil lifts.

I don't mind revealing this information at this time. But the only person that can make a difference is you. No one else exists.
That is why the monks only focus on detaching.
They do not focus on 'making a better future' or 'getting rich' or whatever goal you have in mind.

The universe doesn't care about the future or goals. It has only 'now' as a parameter to penetrate (or reveal) what is happening within us. That is all we need to recognize.

CdnSirian
3rd March 2012, 15:09
I appreciate starting my day with this thoughtfulness. Thanks all above.

As I have come to understand, the only way to change the future (that mythical capricious wild thing) is how we exist in the present. Once in a while when my mind starts driving me crazy with the 'meaning of life' or lack of, I remember I only have to be here now. And be the best me that I can, and offer whatever I can, or get out of the way, if that is what is needed.

Do I remember this every day? I wish. Yet today you have all helped me. So just today, we are a group, with these thoughts and aspirations (for the present, not the future). Even though we all have a slightly different idea of what is being said, we were brought together. :)

Snowbird
3rd March 2012, 16:24
The consensus among both preppers and ET huggers is that something is going to happen soon. Most on this forum are in some way, hoping for and envisioning change. We have Bill Brockbrader come forward and talk about timelines one and two. But seriously...

I have been on this path for twenty years, dreaming and hoping for change. Twenty years! And in that time, apart from hints on a Mayan calendar, what have I seen that shows me unequivocally that something is going to happen?

NOTHING.

How do we as humans measure galactic shift in consciousness? How do we as humans know what types of affects we will experience from mammoth ancient galactic cycles all converging at once? Do we have a users manual by which to measure our progress or lack thereof? Is it possible that the very sensations that we are now experiencing are due to these cycles converging?

I can tell you from my own personal experience that I am a totally different person today than I was ten years ago. My inner being has grown by leaps and bounds over the past twenty years. My inner reality is the absolute opposite from what it used to be. My concentration is now geared within and whatever is happening on the outside, is created by that inner concentration. No, I can't prevent people from killing each other or waging war. But I do know that if each of the people involved in these types of events would concentrate on what is within themselves, there would be no killing or waging of war. I can't do this for them.

Who is to say that in another twenty years people will be waiting on that year's model car to come out? Who's to say that in twenty years pollution is ongoing, and worse than today? That the boring mundane life of the pod people of today has been maintained, and that we/they continue to live robotic lives of stress, ignorance, ill health and mundanity, ruled over by the ever present invisible elite?

Is that all our dreams and hopes going to be? Just dreams and hopes?

Please forgive me, I'm just going through a period of doubt and questioning.

You are in no way alone TelosianEmbrace when you seek answers to these and all questions. In twenty years there will most likely be a collective of people who are simply waiting for the next year's model car to come out. These cars however, may be far different in design and mechanical function than what we now have. This collective of people, who are simply waiting, will be following their path that will eventually lead them to a place within that allows them the freedom to make choices that they will realize are far more important than simply waiting. They will be more powerful beings with the inner knowing that the material life on this Earth plane is not what makes for happy and fulfilling life. Twenty years from now, these people will have grown by leaps and bounds.

For those interested, Sabrina opened a thread on Spirituality, linked below, that might help some.

:grouphug:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41890-Dana-Mrkich-The-Energies-of-March-2012

highlyter
3rd March 2012, 17:25
We all KNOW.
It's IN the quieting down and getting out of our own way that brings clarity. While embracing the differences in perceptions isn't always easy, certainly we can know where IT's at. What ever "time" line, convergence is happening. Happy to be here.
Hear, here.