PDA

View Full Version : Is it channeling; is it telepathic (was: Submarine "Lawn Darts")

TargeT
29th February 2012, 23:32
[Mod-edit: The first 11 posts in this thread were originally posted on another thread, Submarine "Lawn Darts" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41689-Submarine-Lawn-Darts), and then moved here by myself, as they seemed to me to be a separate discussion. -Paul.]

is this based off channeled info.... or.....?

and if so shouldn't this thread be moved?

I'm all for this, if it happens; but right now I see this happening about the time I win the lottery.

I have seen several confirmations from several highly-reliable sources

Ok, so where are these sources, where is this evidence... are we not "cool enough" to see this info also?

that its a fact that our ET buddies really are helping us, so I have NO doubt that those ETs/EDs are actively working very hard to STOP the start of WW III, amongst MANY other things that they are doing to help us humans along and to effect a balanced field of life experiences for all of us, balancing the positive and negative experiences for our world as a whole.

I mean, think about it: what's stopping the EFF'N elites from starting WW III?

Here's a few things on "why"

1) It has been "written on the wall" (sorry, no highly-reliable sources) that a global government / currency is the desired "end state"; global currencies have to crash. If you understand the way fiat currency works you'll understand why this hasn't happened yet (though its close now) there's no way to know how much currency is in circulation so its very hard to crash an economy based on Fiat money (with fractional reserve lending at its core, though everyone is desperately trying via "bail outs" & other reckless damaging spending tactics) I could expand on this but its available for anyone to read (and no hidden secretive "reliable sources").

2) Plausible Deniability: first we need 1 "wrapped up" then we need a "reason" to start "war" and this (as always) will be a false flag... this hasn't happened yet so clearly #1 isn't completed yet (and the dow hittin 13000; #1 clearly is going to need a bit more help.. maybe ultra high fuel prices???)

There are other reasons as well but those two are the lynch pins that MUST be dealt with before anythign else continues... THAT is why there is no real movement to a "NWO" or a WWIII.

messages like this that make us think someone is actively "saving the day" with ABSOLUTELY NO REAL EVIDENCE to that fact are the ANTITHESIS of positive / love / light etc...

I don't know what to do exactly, but DO is key, not SIT THERE waiting for "ET".....................

DreamsInDigital
29th February 2012, 23:44
is this based off channeled info.... or.....? and if so shouldn't this thread be moved?
None.......of...It is based off of Channeled Information. Because you probably haven't read the other 900 and 99 MILLION times this has been explained here and on Kettler's site. I'll say it as calmly as humanly possible also because I respect you. HE is a TELEPATH, and communicates with his ET/ED's Telepathically. There is an EXTREME and DISTINCT difference between the two. He is not a channeler.

I don't know what to do exactly, but DO is key, not SIT THERE waiting for "ET".
The ET/ED's that are being discussed in this thread have never advocated "sitting there and doing nothing" while they "Save" the day. They are simply helping because an certain percentages of the population and the planet her self ASKED for the help. And so it is being provided. As for lack of evidence. Go Cry to the Media and Government and Tell THEM to stop Censorship and Suppressing of it. Events have happened that SHOULD have gone viral. and they haven't because of the Government and The Media Censorship that is involved.

TargeT
29th February 2012, 23:57
is this based off channeled info.... or.....? and if so shouldn't this thread be moved?
None.......of...It is based off of Channeled Information. Because you probably haven't read the other 900 and 99 MILLION times this has been explained here and on Kettler's site. I'll say it as calmly as humanly possible also because I respect you. HE is a TELEPATH, and communicates with his ET/ED's Telepathically. There is an EXTREME and DISTINCT difference between the two. He is not a channeler.

so he talks BACK to the voices in his head,, doesn't just listen to them?

Sorry I don't see much difference here :)

I don't know what to do exactly, but DO is key, not SIT THERE waiting for "ET".
The ET/ED's that are being discussed in this thread have never advocated "sitting there and doing nothing" while they "Save" the day. They are simply helping because an certain percentages of the population and the planet her self ASKED for the help. And so it is being provided. As for lack of evidence. Go Cry to the Media and Government and Tell THEM to stop Censorship and Suppressing of it. Events have happened that SHOULD have gone viral. and they haven't because of the Government and The Media Censorship that is involved.

ok, well first lets think about humans (humanity) and the psyche: a message like this will encourage people to sit back and wait... thats just how we function, its always how we functioned & this shouldn't be a stretch to understand.

Media? government? sorry I don't externalize my power to these entities, there are 7 billion(ish) of "us" and not that many of "them" I have a video camera on me AT ALL TIMES that shoots HIGH definition video and amazing stills, it also gives me access to the internet and I can communicate with people thousands of miles away on it! (an Iphone...) why would I go cry to someone else for something when I can do it for myself?

can I see one of these events that should have gone viral (BTW, "gone viral" is a meme from the internet, can I have a link?), or have they just been "heard of" ?

I'm not asking for anything unreasonable, I am "joe public" and empirical evidence is how we are convinced; if I'm not "into it" then good luck getting a wide spread message out there.

Mozart
1st March 2012, 00:11
is this based off channeled info.... or.....?

and if so shouldn't this thread be moved?

TargeT ~

Thank you for your input and I'll respond more later when I have time, but I wanted to respond to this bit right now.

No, this is not on channeled info, as I am not a big fan of channeled info.

This information is based on several public sources of information (Kettler, Wilcock, etc), as well as private emails, private messages to me -- things like that.

So I seriously do NOT want this thread to be moved to a "channeling" sub-section. No way, please.

I'll have more later when I have time.

DreamsInDigital
1st March 2012, 00:16
Here's the funny part, more than just him talking back to them, I talk to some of them too and so does two of his other friends that know the set of ET/ED's that he talks to, aside from the ones that I talk to also and have had physical in person meetings with. And, also known for 27yrs. You know seriously, if you don't want to contribute to this thread and don't believe in ET/ED's or that they are here...why post in this thread at all?

Sorry I don't see much difference here
I don't have the patience, time, etc, to sit here and explain the differences. But, lets just say they are as different as night and day, or black and white. I do know very well the distinct difference between the two. If you want a more full explanation, search through my posts, I'm sure you'll find it.

Oh and not going to permit any further derailing of this thread or contribute to it by discussion this whole lack of proof 'vs' censorship crap. It goes no where and completely has no relevance to this thread. As the thread is not even about that at all.
:focus:

Few More suggestions / ideas that have been tossed around..

~ Coring the Inner Ring of The Pentagon and Placing it on that 10 lane freeway near by.

~ Pulling out the Dulce Bace, putting force fields around it and making it like an Ant Farm type display.

Someone else once suggested to take the White House and put it on the Twin Towers Site, there was how ever concern expressed by the ET/ED's that the site wasn't sufficient and level enough to support the building.

One of the other ideas I had was sticking a B-2 Bat Wing in the middle of the golden gate bridge.

TargeT
1st March 2012, 00:30
So you want a thread full of yes men that will fawn over your chosen information?

I'm offering (what I see) to be a little sanity to this thread; You can "telepathically" communicate all you want; but I see in you social constructs and programming that would make me HIGHLY doubt the content of your "communications"

for example:

Oh and not going to permit any further derailing of this thread or contribute to it by discussion this whole lack of proof 'vs' censorship crap. It goes no where and completely has no relevance to this thread. As the thread is not even about that at all.

your not going to permit? you wish to control me and my thoughts?

How is questioning the BASE VALIDITY of this message not relevant? why can open dialogue not exist on this subject? my small questions should not derail this thread at all & I ASSURE YOU I am NOT the only one asking these questions after reading this material.

I for one LOVE THE BASE PREMISE of this thread.. I cannot think of a better way to raise awareness of (possible) ET/ED involvement than a full sized submarine planted in the lawn of the white house (BTW, that is ALL THAT WOULD BE NEEDED, no other ideas needed AT ALL).

But my previous thoughts on how this closely mirrors channeled messages ( and lends to inactivity) still is a valid point & shouldn't be ignored simply because it makes you uncomfortable.

Kimberley
1st March 2012, 00:36

I was wondering if someone would want to bundle ET contact with channeling info? And for some reason I find it amusing that ET info is more "allowed" that channeled info? Because as I stated some where else recently wasn't a lot of the bible channeled information?

Any way I want to be clear here that I personally do not get ET contact in my "awake" state however I get it in dream "asleep" state all the time. And I have more friends than I can count that have ET communication in both states....

So I end with this reminder... Hey folks you chose to be here now in 3d on planet earth in the year 2012 and I thank you for that!!!

And congratulations for all you are!!

Much love to us all always in all ways !!! :luv: :hug:

DreamsInDigital
1st March 2012, 00:49
Kimberly,

Likely because there are some extreme differences between ET/ED's contact/communication and channeling. Actually is as different as night and day.

TargeT

It doesn't make me uncomfortable one bit, I'm just trying to show respect to my friend Mozart and not derail the thread by discussing off topic stuff that has no relevance to the topic being discussed. it just doesn't, so it's not being discussed, at least from me anymore. I've said what I have to say about it. And, that's all I'm saying on that subject.

So please share your ideas of what you would like to see happen and actually contribute productively to this thread and topic being discussed since you like it so much.

~ One thing that is being discussed as far as dealing with one of the finally located Chemtrail Airfields in Arizona, the runway the planes sit on and tarmac area is about 6-12' deep. They're talking about turning the tarmac into quicksand until the aircraft are about halfway stuck in it, and then re-solidifying it. Then using one of the plasma beams or other type of light beams and writing something funny on the grass field next to it. They really do have great senses of humor.

~ Another idea being tossed around was taking all the chemtrail planes, slicing off their tail sections and then placing them belly up and "gluing" them with force fields to the tarmacs. This generated some belly laughs and the reply of 'you terrans are twisted!'

eileenrose
1st March 2012, 06:44
Here's the funny part, more than just him talking back to them, I talk to some of them too and so does two of his other friends that know the set of ET/ED's that he talks to, aside from the ones that I talk to also and have had physical in person meetings with. And, also known for 27yrs. You know seriously, if you don't want to contribute to this thread and don't believe in ET/ED's or that they are here...why post in this thread at all?

Sorry I don't see much difference here
I don't have the patience, time, etc, to sit here and explain the differences. But, lets just say they are as different as night and day, or black and white. I do know very well the distinct difference between the two. If you want a more full explanation, search through my posts, I'm sure you'll find it.

:focus:

Few More suggestions / ideas that have been tossed around..

Actually, this is exactly what I am curious about. How he received his information. Why he thinks it is aliens sending him the messages and why him. Why is he even interested in receiving telepathic information from supposed aliens (I wouldn't want this for myself....makes what you say less believable). Lots of questions. But fewer and fewer answers.

Just saying 'aliens told me' is a receipt for disaster, as it doesn't sound very accurate ...without lots of explaining.

---
Had another thought, if I had the right technology (like our Black opts guys), and I wanted to get some information out to the world (but didn't want to use the internet which could track back to me), I would put information directly (using telepathic type equipment) into someone's mind and make them think it was 'aliens'. Nice cover.

humanalien
1st March 2012, 07:27
I'm not going to pretend to understand this myself but maybe
i can explain the difference between a channeled message and
a telepathic message.

I've not really delved into this subject much but from what i have
read, when someone is receiving a channeled message, the answers
seem to get more cryptic as the session continues. It's like what-ever
it is that is in contact with you, doesn't really want you to know the full
truth to something. I've read a lot of transcripts of channeled information
and i seen a lot of that going on. For that reason only, i'd never ever
consider a channeled message as being the truth.

A telepathic message, on the other hand, is more like a direct mind linkup.
It's like talking on the phone but it's done with the mind. The message
usually comes through, loud and clear and you know exactly what the
messenger is talking about. The only problem with this though is that
you may know what they are telling you but you really don't know for sure
what their motives are for helping you. They can say that they want to help
humans evolve or what-ever but is there a whole different motive for them
helping you that you know nothing of?

Was it the movie "V" where aliens came to earth and helped humans out but
in the end, they turned out to be lizard people in human skins and they were
stock piling human bodies on their ships for food?

This always sits in the back of my mind when-ever i hear that aliens are here
to help us.

Can it be proven that someone is really talking to aliens, telepathically? No. Your
just going to have to consider the source telling you this and make your own
judgement call on whether or not you want to believe someone is having a
telepathic communication.

Never believe in channeled messages. Nothing good ever becomes of them.

The only thing that i don't really like right now is that the alien type helping
us is not being revealed. I kind of understand what D.I.D is telling us about
them not wanting their enemies to know that they are here helping us and all
but at the same time, it would help us understand them more if we knew what
race they are.

We all know a lot of races and whether they are good or bad and i guess that i
for one would like to get past this hurdle by knowing what race is helping us.

If D.I.D don't want to reveal them yet, could she tell us if we would know what
race they are if she named them or are they are race that we have yet to know about?

humanalien
1st March 2012, 07:31
I am just saying this because I don't see Kettler as telepathic (at all). Just don't read it in his field energies (aura). And if there were telepathic aliens or aliens with telepathic equipment around, would they communicate telepathically with someone who isn't telepathic (or an empath...which he might be....but can't tell...he doesn't seem grounded enough).

Without meeting him in person, you could never know any of that.
You can't read someone just by looking at a picture.

I'm not defending john but if you are really an aura reader, you
would know this.......

ThePythonicCow
1st March 2012, 08:50
None.......of...It is based off of Channeled Information.
I will take your word that it is not "channeled" (having no way to determine myself for certain, and not having any great perceptiveness into what is channeled.)

But ... I am wondering if those of us who are worried about the worth of channeled information are at risk of confusing the package with the contents, the medium for the message.

When someone keeps telling me I should trust, or at least allow space for, something because they were in turn told by more powerful or aware or sentient or perceptive being(s), and that therefore what they are passing on is worthy of some respect or consideration ... while at the same time, substantial portions of what they are conveying seems to me to be wrong headed or beguiling but dangerous nonsense, then I start getting more and more concerned that something's not right.

TargeT
1st March 2012, 09:54

Really?

http://reddragonleo.com/wp-content/uploads/david-wilcock-interviews-benjamin-fulford-480x411.jpg

I mean... really?

I think I have.. I see two individuals that have yet to provide anything substantial what so ever; and just by going off a picture I'd say it looks like I'm right.... This type of disinfo & misdirection is deplorable (to me) I hope they prove to be right but I don't count on it, plan on it or even think its remotely possible.

****EDIT***

I just asked my Girlfriend what she thought of the picture posted above (she has no clue who they are)

she said they look like mentally handicapped magicians that are about to perform some disappointingly mundane trick.

haha... had to add that.

araucaria
1st March 2012, 11:30

Really?

http://reddragonleo.com/wp-content/uploads/david-wilcock-interviews-benjamin-fulford-480x411.jpg

I mean... really?

I think I have.. I see two individuals that have yet to provide anything substantial what so ever; and just by going off a picture I'd say it looks like I'm right.... This type of disinfo & misdirection is deplorable (to me) I hope they prove to be right but I don't count on it, plan on it or even think its remotely possible.

****EDIT***

I just asked my Girlfriend what she thought of the picture posted above (she has no clue who they are)

she said they look like mentally handicapped magicians that are about to perform some disappointingly mundane trick.

haha... had to add that.

a) as you admit, you are not working just off a picture, you know these guys and what you think of them before you start :)

b) your girlfriend is not working just off a picture of two guys either: she is clearly also seeing a gigantic magic wand, namely the Washington Monument acting as a lightning conductor, or do you think that part of the picture is not important?

c) supposing she didn't know what the queen of England looks like, would she see a little old granny or just another evil reptilian controller of the world?

Black Panther
1st March 2012, 15:15
I am just saying this because I don't see Kettler as telepathic (at all). Just don't read it in his field energies (aura). And if there were telepathic aliens or aliens with telepathic equipment around, would they communicate telepathically with someone who isn't telepathic (or an empath...which he might be....but can't tell...he doesn't seem grounded enough).

would know this.......

It depends on who is looking

Sometimes we are ALL able to read a picture :rolleyes:

And of course :focus:

DreamsInDigital
1st March 2012, 15:41
When communicating Telepathically, and anyone that has true telepathic experiences. There are NO secrets kept, it's impossible to hide anything. You know exactly who you're communicating with. I think it's something that is very difficult it seems for those that have no experience doing this to fully understand. I think also Humanalien explained it pretty well. I'm seriously sick right now so I don't have the energy or brain capacity to sit here and fully explain it detail to detail. But, as I've said above. It's literally as different as Black and White between the two.

Here is what I put to my friend in a PM, I will some time or another get around to writing a full explanation between the two as this as always been a sore spot with me when someone tries to ignorantly say there is no difference between the two, when I find absolutely no similarities. And, IMO nothing, no amount of reading on websites or books can compare to direct personal experience and multiple generations of a family going back thousands of years. To know the differences.

with out grabbing to many details as I just don't have the energy right now. Telepathic Communication is very much 2-way between two physical/corporeal beings, incorporating images,sounds, smells, emotions, words, etc. Where Channeling, the "channeler" has to go into a trance and gives up control of their mind/body to the being being channeled, hence why only non-corporeal/non-physical beings can be channeled. Channelers are heavily susceptible to mind control where those that are just Telepaths aren't. Here's where it gets confusing, much like with how all mediums are psychics, not all psychics are mediums or capable of it. All channelers can be telepathic, but those that are true Telepaths can't channel. I have a much more detailed way of putting this and much more extensive also that most should be able to grasp. I come from a long long line of generations of Psychics, Mediums, Telepaths, Empaths, etc.

stardustaquarion
1st March 2012, 16:12
I have not read this thread in detail so I appologyse for any repeat. From my several years of study the phenomena I have concluded that there are different kinds of subtle communication:

1) A.-Channelings (or the fakers)

The 99.9 pct of the channelings do not say anything new. Indeed, there is a great deal of plagiarism of plublished material from obscure books out of print passing for channeling. Whether they are "possesed" or "telephatic" if there is nothing new is fake

B.- Spiritsm.- as in talking with the diseased. There are some good ones but mostly they are faking it for profit

2) Direct cognition or knowingness

People that engage with the cosmos come with new ideas, pre-cognition or inspiration (like in inventions or scientific inspiration). We all experience this at a personal moment when we have aha! moments and bring information we did not know out of thin air. Many times we even get verification from other resources that are very valuable to assist us building up confidence

All the information transmitted by the cosmos come with some sort of burst of energy or at pick energy times in the planet. Minerals, Plant (specially old trees) and animals have information that we can collect by engaging in a relationship with them

Mostly, what we need we will be given but we have to "listen" and in learning how to relax and calm (not silence) the mind

3) Comunicating with the ancestors

This is a very real way of comunication and can be useful to sort our problems and to help our ancestors to solve theirs. This kind of communication require training as there are a lot of pittfalls or trickster spirits of disencarnated people that do not want to cross to the other side and linger in our atmosphere. This is what the shamans and ovates do

As I said, after many years of being lead by one or another New Age current I have learned the hard way that I have to ask for the evidence because in most of the cases channelings do not offer anything of substance other than false hope that has to be dealt with eventually

My 02 cents

humanalien
1st March 2012, 16:35

Really?

I mean... really?

****EDIT***

haha... had to add that.

Sorry about the confusion. I thought people would know what i was
talking about. Some of you think that i am talking about looking at
a person and making a judgement of them, based on how they look.

This is not what i meant. I meant you can't read someones aura by
looking at a picture. I did read where a scientist did manage to capture
someones aura on film by using sophisticated ways but the average
camera will not do that.

Sorry about the confusion....

mountain_jim
1st March 2012, 16:40
I think I have.. I see two individuals that have yet to provide anything substantial what so ever

And I (again) maintain that folks with this opinion either have not read or have not understood the value of Source Field Investigations, by Wilcock.

Carmody, who I consider one of the most perceptive and aware persons on this forum, in the area of physics knowledge among other areas, I believe agrees this book is a very important contribution to the fringe-science explanation field.

The Financial Tyranny blog-book assembly and interviews has great value as well, imho.

That does not mean he has not stepped in some things, asserting things in his blogs from his sources that are extremely questionable, as Bill Ryan, among others, has stated.

Carmody
1st March 2012, 17:24
One must also consider that any information/data 'recognition of data input' in these areas is going to affect the very ideas on reality formation fundamentals - for the given person. (whether it is real 'data' or not, whatever that means). Essentially, the right combination of words, in even one sentence, can change a given person's life.

Hell, we can't even get one human to understand that another human is no longer interested in them, or never was (give it up dude, she's not interested!-ever heard that one before?). Never mind dealing with the fabric of reality.

99% of the time.. new data reforms the mind, or, new formations of mind allow for new corrected interpretation of data... to a new point of understanding and view/review/process.

We all do this in a herky-jerky two step process of take in and ruminate.. reform.. then relaunch into new..take in data.....or ...we can even do internal work first.

Point is.... that each step can only go so far, without reference back to the other.

It's going to get weird in these areas as we are all fundamentally wired differently, and when you reach limits you also reach internal depths, which are an individual affair.

Disagreements on what is real and what is not .....is the norm, not the exception. The reality of reality formation itself says that: it is and fundamentally will always be a internal correction issue over that of being exclusively external.

Both (internal and external) have to be addressed in balance, otherwise the path will stray from true opening and enlightenment. Those who chase after each of these to exclusion of the other (internal and external as two directions of opening of reality structure) will ALWAYS have off balance answers, directions and results.

ALWAYS.

Basically, one cannot deny the extant shape and flow of 'affect/effect' of the external world ....in their internal musings, channellings and whatnot. FAIL, as they say.

One cannot deny the connection to and the reality of the internal world being reality formation and understanding, if they exclusively chase down external forces and what not. FAIL, as they say. (this modernism brought to you by failblog.org (http://failblog.org/))

The fact that there are 'two camps' is as about as ridiculous as can possibly be.

Two hemispheres of the brain.

Intuitive.... and the other.... linear.

Co-incidence?

I think not.

Unify that dual hemisphere grey matter puppy/thingie... and then you start to get somewhere. This requires both internal and external work.

Maia Gabrial
1st March 2012, 22:08
Just saying 'aliens told me' is a receipt for disaster, as it doesn't sound very accurate ...without lots of explaining.

Actually Kettler says that he has physically met the one who contacts him. It's on his website....

DreamsInDigital
1st March 2012, 22:14
He also personally knows two of their kind including the one Maia mentions, incarnated here on this planet that are family members of the ET/ED's he communicates with. But, isn't this thread about just in general Telepathic 'vs' Channeling?

And, btw. So people know. "Incarnates" is the term used among some for Off Worlder souls in human/terran bodies.

TargeT
1st March 2012, 22:41
Unify that dual hemisphere grey matter puppy/thingie... and then you start to get somewhere. This requires both internal and external work.

You always post such interesting things that hint at "work to be done", or at least the knowledge of said work... but then I never see any "solutions" presented.. do you have a place you could point me to for these things?

I still want to confront and tear down my ego (as you've hinted at in numerous posts) but really am unsure of where to start ( or perhaps gently guided away from the answer by my ego... haha).

any links or books to read would be appreciated!

What I was hinting at in a previous post (about telepathy or channeling) is that our brain filters *what ever* based on a lot of things & someone who is caught up in social programs (which I barely understand) will be giving a heavily filtered message that they will 100% believe is true; & I think it becomes clear that it was a program influencing the information when it comes time to defend it and the logical fallacies are all that is offered.

Actually Kettler says that he has physically met the one who contacts him. It's on his website....

isn't that still the same thing as saying "aliens told me"?

I really think it absolutely is :yo:

NancyV
2nd March 2012, 00:19
I have had experiences with telepathy both in and out of body and in my experience telepathic communication can contain deceptions. If you MERGE with the being you are telepathically communicating with then there are no secrets because you become that person and that person becomes you (you become one joined being which feels like a greater YOU).

There are many powerful beings (including demonic type beings) who can communicate telepathically and are attempting to deceive. That's why I insist on merging with that type of being or I do not trust them. I don't automatically mistrust them but I do not automatically trust them either. My feeling is that the majority of beings who communicate with humans telepathically while the humans are in body....have some kind of agenda. They may think it is a beneficial agenda, but it's still an agenda. I don't accept anyone else's agenda whether human, god, ghost, ET, other dimensional, whatever, no matter how good it sounds.

Nancy :)

When communicating Telepathically, and anyone that has true telepathic experiences. There are NO secrets kept, it's impossible to hide anything. You know exactly who you're communicating with. I think it's something that is very difficult it seems for those that have no experience doing this to fully understand. I think also Humanalien explained it pretty well. I'm seriously sick right now so I don't have the energy or brain capacity to sit here and fully explain it detail to detail. But, as I've said above. It's literally as different as Black and White between the two.

Here is what I put to my friend in a PM, I will some time or another get around to writing a full explanation between the two as this as always been a sore spot with me when someone tries to ignorantly say there is no difference between the two, when I find absolutely no similarities. And, IMO nothing, no amount of reading on websites or books can compare to direct personal experience and multiple generations of a family going back thousands of years. To know the differences.

with out grabbing to many details as I just don't have the energy right now. Telepathic Communication is very much 2-way between two physical/corporeal beings, incorporating images,sounds, smells, emotions, words, etc. Where Channeling, the "channeler" has to go into a trance and gives up control of their mind/body to the being being channeled, hence why only non-corporeal/non-physical beings can be channeled. Channelers are heavily susceptible to mind control where those that are just Telepaths aren't. Here's where it gets confusing, much like with how all mediums are psychics, not all psychics are mediums or capable of it. All channelers can be telepathic, but those that are true Telepaths can't channel. I have a much more detailed way of putting this and much more extensive also that most should be able to grasp. I come from a long long line of generations of Psychics, Mediums, Telepaths, Empaths, etc.

DreamsInDigital
2nd March 2012, 00:22
The thing with your theory/experiences what ever you want to call it. the concept of having an alternative motive or specific/hidden agenda is very 3D/Terran concept. In the higher dimensions, that "concept" does not exist.

It is only in "Channeling" that secrets can be kept. It is impossible in Telepathic Communication, as even Alex Collier another Contactee once said, and I agree with him "If you want to keep secrets, don't communicate telepathically." He's right, as I said. There are no secrets when communicating Telepathically.

What you are talking about with OOBE's is not telepathic communication, and neither is merging with another soul and becoming that being. Those are wholly and specifically related to Out Of Body Experiences. And, ultimately in the way you explain it only leads to further confuse the matter I and others are trying to clarify for those that don't quite get the important distinctions.

NancyV
2nd March 2012, 02:09
The thing with your theory/experiences what ever you want to call it. the concept of having an alternative motive or specific/hidden agenda is very 3D/Terran concept. In the higher dimensions, that "concept" does not exist.

It is only in "Channeling" that secrets can be kept. It is impossible in Telepathic Communication, as even Alex Collier another Contactee once said, and I agree with him "If you want to keep secrets, don't communicate telepathically." He's right, as I said. There are no secrets when communicating Telepathically.

What you are talking about with OOBE's is not telepathic communication, and neither is merging with another soul and becoming that being. Those are wholly and specifically related to Out Of Body Experiences. And, ultimately in the way you explain it only leads to further confuse the matter I and others are trying to clarify for those that don't quite get the important distinctions.
In the hundreds of times I've traveled in "higher" dimensions I have seen that the games continue. Games are played for control, power and other motives. As you go into higher vibrational dimensions/frequencies there are fewer games and more merging...more love energies. Games and agendas are not only a 3D/Terran concept. Perhaps you have not experienced this but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We each have unique experiences and because I haven't had your experiences doesn't mean they aren't valid for you...and vice versa.

In the several telepathic exchanges I have had with people and a couple of ET's or other dimensionals while I was awake and in body, I felt the difference between merging and telepathy. Secrets can be kept when telepathy is used. Perhaps we mean the same thing but I call it merging and you call it telepathy. When I say telepathy I mean it like talking with someone but with your mind. It's easily understood and it has happened to me with the being right in front of me while I was in my body and awake. They told me what they wanted to say mentally, telepathically, but I could not FEEL them completely because I was not merged with them, so I could not know for sure if they were benevolent or had other motives or agendas.

Some beings have powerful energy shields that prevent one from seeing their thoughts completely. In fact, the more you travel in other dimensions the more you must develop your own shields or you are easy pickings for those who like to parade as gods and goddesses and like to collect worshippers. It's a lot of fun to play in these dimensions but it's not all love and light. My theories come from decades of experiences. If you wish to call them theories, that's fine. I call them my own personal experiences. I did not read about them in a book or hear about them from someone else.

eileenrose
2nd March 2012, 06:49

I guess if this is all the information we are going to get from him, I will probably just move on to another thread.

I don't know if he is in contact with aliens, no one can. It isn't verifiable and I am afraid devalues his arguments (and I do feel what he has to say about these missile may be very very important). My best guess is that this didn't happen (alien visitor). I realize that he may be saying something else entirely different as well (ie. he could have 'seen' an alien, that actually wasn't in physical form.....this happens all the time. People see 'jesus', 'the virgin mary', 'st. michael'. and so forth all the time). I have met such individuals and you can not not say they didn't see what they said they saw. And if you ask questions, people begin to take offense.

I am not sure why he brought it up at all (other than to get talked about on forums and get people excited about seeing 'aliens' ...like a religious experience is for others)....that aliens give him messages. I need more convincing that this part of the message is something we need to know about.

And he could have just explained he had contacts in higher offices (is all) in the intelligence community and left it at that.

I doubt I would mention meeting with aliens as a lead in to an important story (is all).
...just my take on this event/person.

eileenrose
2nd March 2012, 06:57

would know this.......

Hi humanalien,
I didn't read his energy from a photo. I watched an entire video of him talking and watched him and then felt into what he had to say, then transmitting to you (above) what I saw (in him).

Just my take on him.

Notes:
And I just use the word aura for those who don't read energy fields (which are aura's....or streaming fields of energy (probably magnetic in nature....my guess) that can easily be seen by someone watching).

On learning to read another:
You can take classes on how to. But those don't really tell you much. As the human energy field has loads of information that only can be read by an adapt (one who is trained to read such energies).

Who can do this:
You know such a person when you meet them (as they tell you who you are....without you saying much of anything about yourself....as the stories we tend to say to ourselves are usually just conditions we have placed upon ourselves and are not based in reality....so we do not 'see' ourselves....we have too many conditions)....

eileenrose
2nd March 2012, 07:05
I beginning to see a pattern.

Why is the intelligence community using aliens as a front for getting us intel:
That people from the intelligence community are trying to find ways to tell us things we don't want to hear and so they are reaching out in strange and bizarre ways. ie 'visiting with aliens', receiving 'telepathic messages from aliens races' or and this one is the worse 'i went on a space ship and they told me/showed me the 'future'). It is hard enough to sort through all these types of messengers and messages without also having to deal with the new ones that say they have 'remote viewed' a 'negative future' (this one came out today: link: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=232185, title "The Kill Shot; Remote Viewing Predictions).

On channelings, in general:
And I am purposefully leaving out all the channeled messages now-as sources of information. They just don't hold up (when I test them out....for myself).

disagreement over channelings:
I realize that people protest. But we have two or three threads now and I should be able to say, 'I don't believe you' without people just automatically getting defensive. You can't have it both ways. The moderators are saying we have to allow channelings on this forum with open arms (though maybe a little less open now) and then tell us we have to accept them (that is how I feel I am being treated about this) even if we disagree with them. I like to be able to disagree on channel threads (& a few religious threads) about the intel (if I see something wrong). I'd rather not have to deal with them at all (myself). But it is becoming a fact of PA life.

Reality is getting a revision. I am keeping up best I can.