PDA

View Full Version : A pill to forget, Is this what the greys use to block our memories?

Sidney
2nd March 2012, 06:10
An amazingly affective pill, PKMzeta, can cause one to forget specific memories: http://www.wired.com/magazine/2012/02/ff_forgettingpill/all/1

Dawn
2nd March 2012, 06:34
Good article, if very long. Although this sounds kinda creepy, something to help sufferers of trauma would be a wonderful thing, if the development is successful. Having experienced a great deal of trauma in my life, I am well aware of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and it's long term effects. Most autoimmune disease is actually due to underlying PTSD. It takes about 20-35 years for a disease to show up from the onset of a traumatic event.

I have some training in another way to release this type of memory in the nervous system. However it takes quite a while and quite a few sessions for someone to really become free on these entrenched memories and energies.

Examples of diseases directly associated with PTSD (and curable by treating the underlying PTSD) include...
Arthritus
MS
Chrones
Deafness in come cases
Blindness in some cases
Lupus
Back pain of all kinds
Insomnia
Migraines
and on and on

Cjay
2nd March 2012, 07:51
Is it a coincidence that the pill is called PKMzeta? I wonder if it is named after the zeta reticuli greys?

Sidney
2nd March 2012, 16:20
Is it a coincidence that the pill is called PKMzeta? I wonder if it is named after the zeta reticuli greys?

Nice catch, I hadn't caught the coincidence the first time around.