PDA

View Full Version : Former Canadian Minister Talks About Importance Of UFO Disclosure To Get Free Energy.

The One
2nd March 2012, 07:21
This is the interview of Canadian Minister of Defense who states he has secretly been told that the US Bush administration had plans of occupying bases on the moon that were discovered. He also states that the US is hiding this alien technology that they have either found or traded for and are using it for military advancement and being kept secret to keep the US as the world power.

fAbFrQpfGM0

Paul Hellyer (Former Canadian Minister of Defense) states on MSNBC that the Bush Administration is hiding alien evidence and bases

pwEyLb1JEpc

RPgAGG3Ve5Q

Nortreb
2nd March 2012, 07:49
Thanks for the post, The One.
Perhaps I could be mistaken but "ABOVE PHOTO OF PRES BUSH AND CANADIAN DEFENSE MINISTER PAUL HELLYER" looks more like Bush with Rumsfeld to me. Unless Mr. Hellyer is Rumsfeld's Stunt Double! :bounce:

Paul
2nd March 2012, 08:39
ABOVE PHOTO OF PRES BUSH AND CANADIAN DEFENSE MINISTER PAUL HELLYER.
You're right, Nortreb. That photo is not of Hellyer. It is of Donald H. Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense under former President George W. Bush.

The One
2nd March 2012, 09:20
ABOVE PHOTO OF PRES BUSH AND CANADIAN DEFENSE MINISTER PAUL HELLYER.
You're right, Nortreb. That photo is not of Hellyer. It is of Donald H. Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense under former President George W. Bush.

hey you are right i am taking it off right now

cheers

Now :focus:

OmeyocaN777
3rd March 2012, 00:14
Even a small light can be very bright inside darkness.
Hope in future, all our political "leaders" will be thinking like him.....