PDA

View Full Version : Chinese UFO "Up Close"; Uploaded Feb 27 -- debunk, or vet?

Mozart
2nd March 2012, 19:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kq_CHQY1Vrg

Ok, CGI experts of this board -- can you kindly debunk or vet this Chinese UFO, please?

With the close-ups, I can see pixelation around the UFO, but is that because of the lights on it, or what?

I'm 99% sure that it's fake, but ya never know.

And I did an advanced search looking for a thread with the subject line that I have -- no results.

~Mozart

Maia Gabrial
2nd March 2012, 19:41
I was thinking it was a hologram....

aranuk
2nd March 2012, 19:47
looked real to me, but I am certainly no expert.

Stan

RMorgan
2nd March 2012, 19:57
Here it is:

kq_CHQY1Vrg

IMHO, itīs fake. The way it vanishes looks very artificial.

Cheers,

Raf.

Mozart
2nd March 2012, 20:03
Yes, having it being a hologram was one of the possibilities that I considered.

Let's say that it's a hologram -- either one by the Earth-based military-industrial complex, or the ETs/EDs themselves -- how would we know the difference, in terms of CGI and other digital data?

I hope, but doubt, that it's real, as I've seen just about every single close-up UFO busted as fakes. I'm tired of fakes, but I'm not going to give up for the quest of the real thing.

And, of course, any "real thing" close-up UFO would more than likely be one that's a Terran (Earth)-made, reverse-engineered one; it's easy to say that 90% of observed UFOs are Terran-made.

Mozart
2nd March 2012, 20:09
Shhheeeeeeesh.

It's happened several times now!

I'd reply to a poster in a thread, like this one, but instead of my post appearing in numerical order below the last existing post in a thread, my damn reply would wind up in the last post that *I* did, going in as an "update" in red color.

WTF is up with this?

And I looked for a sub-forum that's dedicated to technical issues, like "Help" sub-forum, or a "Technical Issues" sub-forum ... but no dice there.

ThePythonicCow
2nd March 2012, 21:05
Shhheeeeeeesh.

It's happened several times now!

I'd reply to a poster in a thread, like this one, but instead of my post appearing in numerical order below the last existing post in a thread, my damn reply would wind up in the last post that *I* did, going in as an "update" in red color.

WTF is up with this?

The forum software will combine posts made by the same person, within a four minute window, into one post, separated by the update marker.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Like this (my second reply on this thread within 4 minutes.)

Operator
2nd March 2012, 22:05
It looks fake indeed. It takes the camera a while to focus on the buildings. Focus on the UFO doesn't seem to alter.
The UFO stays blurry all the time. If there was something in the sky so close to the buildings a modern camera
would be able to focus both ... especially because the UFO is stationary for a couple of seconds.

Ammit
3rd March 2012, 00:18
But, what if it was actually real, who knows what things would look like if they shot away at such speed in our atmospheare? we dont actually know really, do we. Maybe cameras are not as good or as fast as we think they are..

Just a thought.

Ammit

DreamsInDigital
3rd March 2012, 00:24
If I remember correctly the videos of those were said to be real according to the Ex-Foreign Ministry Official of China? Anyway I remember them being referenced in a article titled along the lines of "Ex-China Foreign Ministry Official Says Extraterrestrials Live Among us" that came out last year.

Ammit
3rd March 2012, 00:27
I have to say this one looks real to me and feels right for whatever reasons.

WHOMADEGOD
3rd March 2012, 12:49
I have to say this one looks real to me and feels right for whatever reasons.

If its any consolation I have looked at the footage and the design of the craft is exactly what I remember In a dream I had a couple of months ago!

I dreamt I was swimming away from a shoreline at night looking up at the stars and moon. As I got deeper and further away from the safety of the shore, I began to struggle in the murky water. When I looked up again the bright disc of the moon divided into two. This again divided into four an so on until there were many. At this point I was stranded in ink black water virtually unable to keep my head above water, then one last look up towards the sky I saw that these discs had now formed the outer edge of a huge circle, it was then it dawned upon me that this was a mother ship of ET origin.

Then as I awoke in a panic due to submerging in the dreamscape water, there was a very bright light in my room which made me wince, then ubruptly it disapeared?

Hardly verification of the validity of the source of tbis material I know, never the less it was exactly the same im design, just much much larger!!!

Blessings

Mark

DreamsInDigital
3rd March 2012, 18:10
Found the article, sorry for the long post, I lost the actual source link. But there is many copies of it everywhere available online.

Friday 9. Dec 2011

In the industrialized West, there evolved the prevailing Pseudo-religious dogma that human beings are at the centre of 'G-d's creation in the universe'. This dogma is the ideological motivation behind the on-going de-legitimization of the verfiable contact that people have had with Extraterrestrials (ETs).

This apparent dogma has become the modern equivalent of the corresponding dogma, that "the world is flat", which Church and other elites centuries ago used to champion. In contrast, free of Western pseudo-religious based dogma, the Buddhist milieu of China, has freed their scientific community, with the support of government, and ofcommunity participation, to seek to explore UFO incidences and evidence of human contact with Extraterrestrials.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/02/07/images/Sun_Shili_main.jpg

Sun Shili shows off his drawings of extraterrestials in human guise.

===

[Mod-edit: The above post has been edited. See details in my next post below. -Paul.]

ThePythonicCow
3rd March 2012, 18:30
Found the article, sorry for the long post, I lost the actual source link. But there is many copies of it everywhere available online.

I trimmed the above long copy+paste, and placed the quoted material in QUOTE brackets. Please excerpt and link, in accordance with the guidelines.

If there are "many copies of it everywhere available online" then you can track down the reasonable best of several links.

In this case, it was an easy search. Indeed, here's one link: Ex-China (Foreign Ministry Official) says (Extraterrestrials) Live Among Us..! (posted Dec 8, 2011 by Jackovesk, on ProjectAvalon.net) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36441-Ex-China--Foreign-Ministry-Official--says--Extraterrestrials--Live-Among-Us..-)

DreamsInDigital
3rd March 2012, 18:58
Thanks. I'm super busy right now so it was just easier to copy/paste the whole thing. Will try to otherwise do a more shorter edit in the future. :)

Camilo
3rd March 2012, 18:59
It's hard to tell, but I'd say that the goverments are doing this kind of appearances to see how people react to them, in preparation to the final show-time.

Kindred
3rd March 2012, 19:18
"Any sufficiently developed technology will give the illusion of being magic" [or CGI]

With video technology Anything is possible... we cannot depend on any recorded image to show 'reality'...

My question... Does it Matter? Truth is found Within... Not from without.

In Unity and Peace

DreamsInDigital
3rd March 2012, 21:59
Camilo, there wont be a "False Flag UFO" thing, that "idea" or "plan" was abandoned a long time ago.

Fundy Gemini
3rd March 2012, 22:27
Well - I'll tell you one thing....

I think it's pretty safe for the ET's to come on down now - rofl -

we'd all probably waltz right up to them tweek then on the nose and say

" you aint real" ... pppfftttfft.. Good try though"

:nod::loco::nod:

Sidney
3rd March 2012, 23:06
That video has been around for a while now, but I ve never seen this "analysis" version of it. The first time I saw it, my hunch said it was real. When I see it now, my hunch still says its real. But, Im no expert either. Anything these days can be CG'd, but this originated in 06, technology has come a long way in the last 6 years, so , I guess, officially, Im on the fence. Unofficially, I think its probably authentic. LOL I know, not helpful at all.:p:ufo:

seehas
4th March 2012, 01:25
i think this sighting is real, the dimensionshift at the end is similar to some tr3b sightings.