PDA

View Full Version : The Standard Of Craziness Continued

king anthony
3rd March 2012, 13:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfVh9X7atmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfVh9X7atmc

A continuation of the previous video of the "same name in part (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41804-Social-Norm-And-The-Standard-Of-Craziness)"; I use several video examples to present facts on the how, why and such social conditioning has been imposed.

The first video clip being a must see in full (part one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhwu4pSLBRk&feature=related)/ part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjMXTtg8EfE&list=WLDC5E36F417113861&index=39&feature=plpp_video)) - as it goes into great detail exposing how mental health organizations, institutions and such make "stuff" up (such as mental health illnesses), create fictional problems, offer fictional solutions and do so with no regard for life.

The next video clips discuss how toxins that enter the body, either through voluntary or involuntary consumption, further affecting thought and overall health. The concluding video clip discusses social conditioning through political correctness - such as, everyone is correct (for example, in belief), everyone is entitled to {whatever} and so forth.

motherlove
3rd March 2012, 15:12
I think many of us are very aware of the info in your video maybe you could make a video with the solutions as you see them. That is the direction we are heading in. Best Wishes

king anthony
3rd March 2012, 16:05
I think many of us are very aware of the info in your video maybe you could make a video with the solutions as you see them. That is the direction we are heading in....

I say, is it the fault mine, that time was wasted, for if one would already know then they are free to not finish. To say, "the solutions as I see them" would imply that such would belong to me and that there are more then one fact(s)/truth(s).

If one accepts there is more then one fact(s)/truth(s), then it is clear that one is not aware at all. However, I will say, have I not offered plenty to others already, with the simplicity of how things can be and how to do it - with some/many rejecting the words I speak for it compromises their fiction(s)!?

True empowerment is having critical thinking, compression skills, personal accountability and such - with these tools, one will have potential and ability to know and understand what to do and not wait for another to give.

If one prides themselves of intellect, they would know the direction that is being faced is far from productivity and even further from accomplishment.

crested-duck
3rd March 2012, 22:52
The only people worth respecting are the ones that are blatently honest and not afraid to point their finger directly at the enemy! I would rather share a foxhole in a battle with that person rather than the one waiting and praying for the aliens to save us all.

king anthony
4th March 2012, 01:31
...rather than the one waiting and praying for the aliens to save us all.

Easier to do that, then do something for one's self.

crested-duck
4th March 2012, 03:08
Wonder how the light and love population will respond once they finally find out that they are nothing more than slaves owned by the vatican trust that proclaimed ownership of all souls and made it official by writing it on human skin called papal- bulls, then put a majik spell on them and buried them in vatican basement never ever to be seen by the public slaves. Maybe the psycopaths at the vatican originally came up with that plan from channelled info--- What I really want to know is a step by step procedure to legally gain my freedom and proclaim my personal sovernty while living in usa. I refuse to be owned any longer and need to know how to be truely free now. I'm more than willing to do the work required, but require the blue-brint to build it properly.

king anthony
4th March 2012, 03:54
...What I really want to know is a step by step procedure to legally gain my freedom and proclaim my personal sovernty while living in usa. I refuse to be owned any longer and need to know how to be truely free now...

I say, is it not as simple as declaring it and living it under a universal law!? The questions are, when does compliance to what "is" begins and why does one have to comply to this something that "is"!?

All one needs to do is look around and observe that, which is in nature and then ask the said questions again. Freedom / sovereignty is more then just for one's self - it includes others and things as well.

Of what value is it for a man, woman, child or beast to say, "I am with thought" when alone on an island. Of what value is it to say the said words if another does not know they were said.

For friend (and foe) may be in sight or beyond the horizon; let not such hinder the said words to be known, thus seek others without discrimination or prejudice - for all are "with thought".

I say, does the beaver not already know how to build a dam and does not the bird already know how to build a nest!? For where do these things come from, that knowing how to construct what is needed - has not nature given this already!?