PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati's Worst Nightmare Come True

service2others
5th March 2012, 07:28
wcvCXTVQgMo
Greg Braden and Deborah Razman, describing the idea behind the Global Coherence Initiative.

CeltMan
5th March 2012, 15:31
Great thread, & welcome- S2O.

This concept of a 'Unified Positive Intent', is already accepted by some at least,(including myself) here at P.A.

There was a 'unified intent event' which ocurred on Feb 12, 2012....started here

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38317-Heal-the-Planet-Fire-The-Grid.

Worth spreading the message, IMO.

I've signed up just now.

aranuk
5th March 2012, 15:38
rootatoottoot!

Stan

gooty64
5th March 2012, 15:50
Did ya'll notice in 2011 how many dozens of separate "global" meditations were put on by literally dozens of different websites and forums? Especially on Oct 15th, Oct 28th, and of course 11-11-11.

Even on 11-11-11 there were many separate groups doing these intentional meditations.

I would like to participate in one of these coordinated on a colossal scale.

Is this possible?

GlassSteagallfan
5th March 2012, 15:56
Global Coherence Initiative
http://www.glcoherence.org/about-us/about.html

greybeard
5th March 2012, 16:03
Global Coherence Initiative
http://www.glcoherence.org/about-us/about.html

I joined recently through watching a Gregg Braden video.
The science and heart combined is impressive.

Chris

aranuk
5th March 2012, 16:09
Did ya'll notice in 2011 how many dozens of separate "global" meditations were put on by literally dozens of different websites and forums? Especially on Oct 15th, Oct 28th, and of course 11-11-11.

Even on 11-11-11 there were many separate groups doing these intentional meditations.

I would like to one of these coordinated on a colossal scale.

Is this possible?

I'm sure it is Alan. Much more effective too I would think. I will sign up to that. How can we co-ordinate such a thing? Ask Gregg Braden to help?

Stan

gooty64
5th March 2012, 16:18
Yes, Gregg Braden is a very sincere fellow. I would love to see the word spread through all of the forums, new age sites, spiritual, consciousness, conspiracy, facebook, lightworkers, continents, countries, MSM etc.

I would like to one of these coordinated on a colossal scale.

Is this possible?

I'm sure it is Alan. Much more effective too I would think. I will sign up to that. How can we co-ordinate such a thing? Ask Gregg Braden to help?

Stan

gripreaper
5th March 2012, 16:29
Greg Braden is working to bring the empirical Newtonian sciences together with the photonic quantum physics of the energetic matrix. Another way of saying this would be: bringing the masculine and feminine energy back together into unity consciousness, the yin and yang, the positive and negative, the left brain and right brain,the Patriarchal and Matriarchal, the body and the soul, the light and the dark, the heart and the mind, etc.

If we only realized how powerful we are in unity consciousness and how the controlling elite are hell bent on keeping us disconnected in fear, we could change our reality in an instant. The elite know this. The sooner the rest of us do the better.

The one biologist who has proven this both empirically and spiritually is Bruce Lipton.

WhiteFeather
6th March 2012, 00:04
Very resonating video. Love Gregs work as well. And I'm sure it wont be long till the negative bridge trolls start hacking at Braden like they do the other new age speakers.

gooty64
6th March 2012, 00:11
negative bridge trolls

What is a negative bridge troll?

WhiteFeather
6th March 2012, 00:19
negative bridge trolls

Very Long haired disinfo entities with really bad breathe whom run on negative energies, much like Archons as spoken by Robert Stanley from Unicus Magazine.

gooty64
6th March 2012, 00:30
Thanks for the clarification WF, I have very short hair-.....WHEW!

negative bridge trolls

Very Long haired disinfo entities with really bad breathe whom run on negative energies, much like Archons as spoken by Robert Stanley from Unicus Magazine.