PDA

View Full Version : Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

viking
5th March 2012, 16:46
Please discern with this story ...can anyone confirm...?

According to Wikipedia, David Nobel James a.k.a Lord James of Blackheath died yesterday, February 29th, 2012. This comes only two weeks after Lord Blackheath exposed a scam being perpetuated by a "government who should know better" that involved the movement of $15,000,000,000,000.00 from the Federal Reserve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQZbOY5Q3ZU&feature=player_embedded

This exposure came around the same time that $6 Trillion in fake US Bonds were seized in Switzerland and another $2 Trillion in more fake US Bonds reportedly found in the Phillipines.

Lord Blackheath was going to provide evidence supporting his claim to this fraudulent money laundering scheme, but now it seems we will never know what he uncovered thanks to the interests of a few conglomerates who obviously have way too much to lose.

This is starting to fall into Tin-Foil hat wearing territory.

Another link here...
http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29072245/lord-blackheath-dies-after-exposing-govt-fraud-of-15-trillion-dollars

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060652054

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1797387/pg1

viking

Kimberley
5th March 2012, 16:50

On Ben Fulford blog today: http://benjaminfulford.net/

Update on the “death” of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild fam...ily. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that “as far as we know he is alive and well.”

I checked and the wikipedia page does not have a death date on it now...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_James,_Baron_James_of_Blackheath

DreamsInDigital
5th March 2012, 17:21
It's just a rumor spread by the Cabal. He is still alive.

We are to expect these kind of rumors to be spread, but they are just BS. Because the Cabal/NWO/PTW are LOOSING in a HUGE way. And so they will do everything they can to squash the momentum of the movement that is working like an avalanche against them.

This is a time and space when we MUST use our highest levels of discernment, instinct and for those that have it already activated their sense of KNOWING. And keep our heads "in the game" and "keep pushing" forward. The last battle isn't over yet, but we are strongly gaining huge amounts of ground against the opposing forces. They will not win.

We must also not give any focus or attention to anything the Cabal/NWO/PTW put out, as everyone should know by now "Thought Directs Matter", and "Where the Focus Goes, Energy Follows" also that "What we focus on most will manifest it's self." those are important truths we must all keep in mind. As the energies continue to accelerate this year, things that are focused on or thought about will manifest a lot faster than they used to. So please keep this all in mind as we move forward with this year.

Kristin
5th March 2012, 17:24
Interesting.

Tarka the Duck
5th March 2012, 17:27

Yes, it does seem he is, fortunately.
How do you know the rumour was spread by the cabal? I read it was someone getting him confused with Andrew Breitbart...

Ammit
5th March 2012, 17:29
I watched a video of him recently and thought then that it would not be long.......

gripreaper
5th March 2012, 17:29
I can just hear them now. If we don't magically create another 15 TRILLION out of thin air and dump it into the European Central Bank, then the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

Which is true.

MF global is a good example of what happens when you get on the wrong side of a highly leveraged trade. It would only take a 2% move in the wrong direction to take down the 600 TRILLION to one QUADRILLION ponzi scheme known as derivatives. So, 15 TRILLION is just a little tiny amount relative to the problem, and only serves as a band aid to "kick the can" down the road and hide the inevitable defaults which will surely come when the elite are good and ready.

DreamsInDigital
5th March 2012, 17:30
Yes, it does seem he is, fortunately.
How do you know the rumour was spread by the cabal? I read it was someone getting him confused with Andrew Breitbart...
It's what I was told by multiple sources, and what I feel instinctively also.

Tarka the Duck
5th March 2012, 17:32
It's what I was told by multiple sources

Oooo, how interesting! Which sources may I ask?;)

DreamsInDigital
5th March 2012, 17:36
It's what I was told by multiple sources

Oooo, how interesting! Which sources may I ask?;)
Both terrestrial and non-terrestrial sources. But, the strongest source was really my own instincts, I really don't know what it's considered or how to explain it but I can look at a situation or piece of information and just know almost anything I want regarding it. And, whether it's the truth or not.

viking
5th March 2012, 17:40

We are to expect these kind of rumors to be spread, but they are just BS. Because the Cabal/NWO/PTW are LOOSING in a HUGE way. And so they will do everything they can to squash the momentum of the movement that is working like an avalanche against them.

This is a time and space when we MUST use our highest levels of discernment, instinct and for those that have it already activated their sense of KNOWING. And keep our heads "in the game" and "keep pushing" forward. The last battle isn't over yet, but we are strongly gaining huge amounts of ground against the opposing forces. They will not win.

We must also not give any focus or attention to anything the Cabal/NWO/PTW put out, as everyone should know by now "Thought Directs Matter", and "Where the Focus Goes, Energy Follows" also that "What we focus on most will manifest it's self." those are important truths we must all keep in mind. As the energies continue to accelerate this year, things that are focused on or thought about will manifest a lot faster than they used to. So please keep this all in mind as we move forward with this year.

Yes I agree Dream ... thought I would bring out in the open though ...

viking

Lifebringer
5th March 2012, 17:52
It was a fear warning, but I know I took it viral to several public sites and commented with links every article and tweet. Yes they are going down. Blackheath and others he was in contact with, have multiple duplicate pendrives with 20 months of investigative research and the Hague has been contacted because of the trail of murders to keep the fraud secret.

I told you the thieves are being caught, as i visioned them in handcuffs, facing stern judges and world court, and sentencing in regular prison for equality among the masses of the world.

NO more club FED. If you murder by lying nations into war, it's still intent to murder, whether for oil, diamonds, water, gold, precious stones, financial gain. Ill gotten gains are the downfall of any nation or world. People using other people's money for murder for hire corporate boardrooms. I hope they are shown the clanging of cells soon.

jillanne007
5th March 2012, 18:33
I, too, looked at this matter. The wiki entries log show that 96.3.132.148 posted his death on March 1, 2012 03:36. The revision was undone by 98.206.28.130 and then again 96.3.132.148 changed the posting to again say he had died. Is there any way to determine who the poster was? If so, it could be clarified the reason for the post. Such as if the poster confused him for someone who did, in fact, die under those circumstances or if the intent was more nefarious.

viking
5th March 2012, 18:43
I, too, looked at this matter. The wiki entries log show that 96.3.132.148 posted his death on March 1, 2012 03:36. The revision was undone by 98.206.28.130 and then again 96.3.132.148 changed the posting to again say he had died. Is there any way to determine who the poster was? If so, it could be clarified the reason for the post. Such as if the poster confused him for someone who did, in fact, die under those circumstances or if the intent was more nefarious.

Apparently a member of the Rothchilds according to Fulford...!

viking

jillanne007
5th March 2012, 18:52
If the IP is true, the poster is located on Southview Lane in Bismark, ND, lat 46.7999, long -100.6973. But if this was a truly high level poster with ill intent, than the address could be a shadow. Just seems strange someone would edit it and then watch it for edits to the info he/she put in and then put it on a second time. Thoughts??

lslimerick
5th March 2012, 18:58
Goodness me....this is just a ridulous post....discernment - whats that????? Fulford repeats, you repeat, if you want to solve this, call the House of Lords - END OF

Ammit
5th March 2012, 19:08
Jillanne007, how the hell did you get that sort of information?????

viking
5th March 2012, 19:18
Jillanne007, how the hell did you get that sort of information?????

Just one of them...

http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/

viking

jillanne007
5th March 2012, 19:24
Wikipedia logs all changes to content because it is open to the readers to make changes in most entries. Just go to the wiki entry for Baron Jamos of Blackheath and click on the link at the top to see the change log. There you will see the dates, times, what was editied and the IP address of the person who did the edit. Once you have the IP address, you can use any convertor such as www.ip-adress.com to get the lat/long of the IP address, which can be converted on many sites to an actual mailing address. It depends on how the lat/long is listed. You may only get the general area i.e. neighborhood. For the IP that did the edit that Blackheath had died, there is actually a name, telephone number and email address available for that IP under the 'whois' link. I just didn't want to put someone's personal info on here when I have no way for sure to tell if he was the actual poster, or if someone just lifted his IP or it was a misunderstanding. It just adds more confusion in a way because I am sure Fulford can trace IP's and should be able to tell if it was a lifted IP or legit. Really wierd that this IP had NEVER added content to Wiki before this one post and he monitored it and undid the edit that removed the death info. There are more than enough dis-infoers out there that cause trouble for those of us legitimately looking for Truth. We don't need some random guy trying to stir things up, expecially on this issue. If someone did it trying to see if he could cause an internet stir among the Truthers, I think he should be found out and embarassed enough to not do it again. But if his IP was lifted by someone trying to scare Blackheath, then that's another story...

jillanne007
5th March 2012, 19:38
Some people may look to minimize this issue and think that there is little reason to care. On many issues, I do agree. What makes this issue different, is that there really is a lot riding on this one issue. It is not just about whether one human being is alive or dead. The issue Baron Blackheath is focusing on right now is of true importance for our path forward. I truly feel he is trying to expose exactly what it is that needs to revealed to humanity at large. It takes a lot of bravery for someone in his position to go against TPTB and open up their closets full of skeletons. We are talking about the people who have been the most powerful people on the planet for a long time now. If we do not seize this moment and collectively demand disclosure on all levels, then we will all lose. We must support the bravest amongst us who are taking the greatest risks.

jackovesk
6th March 2012, 03:25
I saw this story and the subsequent Ben Fulford commentary reporting the death of Lord Blackheath...

Subsequently I just shook my head and said to myself 'Come in Spinner'...:pound:

Talk about a :fish2: expedition for the 'Gullible'...

PTW & Minionised Co-IntelPro is rife at the moment designed to 'Catch' those who love 'Gossip/Innuendo' :gossip: with no 'Truth &/or Fact'...

I thought we were getting above this type of rubbish, IMHO Avalon deserves better...:yes4:

Yet some still don't understand how to use their 'Common Sense & Discernment'...:faint:

Czarek
6th March 2012, 04:02
can some one simply call his office and confirm?

Sidney
6th March 2012, 04:19
Maybe he spread the rumor himself thinking if someone thought he was already dead, then they wouldn't kill him. LOL

truth4me
6th March 2012, 04:29
Please discern with this story ...can anyone confirm...?

According to Wikipedia, David Nobel James a.k.a Lord James of Blackheath died yesterday, February 29th, 2012. This comes only two weeks after Lord Blackheath exposed a scam being perpetuated by a "government who should know better" that involved the movement of $15,000,000,000,000.00 from the Federal Reserve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQZbOY5Q3ZU&feature=player_embedded

This exposure came around the same time that $6 Trillion in fake US Bonds were seized in Switzerland and another $2 Trillion in more fake US Bonds reportedly found in the Phillipines.

Lord Blackheath was going to provide evidence supporting his claim to this fraudulent money laundering scheme, but now it seems we will never know what he uncovered thanks to the interests of a few conglomerates who obviously have way too much to lose.

This is starting to fall into Tin-Foil hat wearing territory.

Another link here...
http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29072245/lord-blackheath-dies-after-exposing-govt-fraud-of-15-trillion-dollars

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060652054

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1797387/pg1

viking
Why do these people come out and say they have "something big" to announce at a later date ? Logic tells me that gives the dark side time to do something. You got something to say then say it on the spot and catch them with their pants down. It would be hard to murder you then because the cat would no doubt be out of the bag for sure....

phillipbbg
6th March 2012, 05:12
http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/david-james/24971

http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/lords/deceased-lords/

viking
6th March 2012, 10:12
I saw this story and the subsequent Ben Fulford commentary reporting the death of Lord Blackheath...

Subsequently I just shook my head and said to myself 'Come in Spinner'...:pound:

PTW & Minionised Co-IntelPro is rife at the moment designed to 'Catch' those who love 'Gossip/Innuendo' :gossip: with no 'Truth &/or Fact'...

I thought we were getting above this type of rubbish, IMHO Avalon deserves better...:yes4:

Yet some still don't understand how to use their 'Common Sense & Discernment'...:faint:

Thats a bit rich coming from you Jack...after posting regurgitated stuff about those cloud spaceships...We could ask of you the same !!

Stop nit picking dude ... all you are doing is creating an uncomfortable enviroment for others to post...remember what goes around come around my friend...

viking

jackovesk
6th March 2012, 11:30

Thats a bit rich coming from you Jack...after posting regurgitated stuff about those cloud spaceships...We could ask of you the same !!

Stop nit picking dude ... all you are doing is creating an uncomfortable enviroment for others to post...remember what goes around come around my friend...

viking

C'Mon Viking, you could have 'Checked' to see if there was any 'Truth' whatsover to the rumor..?

I Did..! That's why I didn't start a 'Thread' on it...

My only real message was to use 'Common Sense & Discernment'

Stop trying to make this personal...

If you want to get something off your chest, by all means make use of the PM and I'll be happy to respond..!

Rgs,

Jack :)

Sabrina
6th March 2012, 11:40
Discrediting of Sir James going on in msm again. And I seem to remember when ageist/questioning sanity jibes happened around Foundation X some of our members joined in :). Easy to create false impression sadly, but he's got far more coverage this time world-wide I think.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100141065/a-witchcraft-scandal-on-our-doorstep/

Phishing season at Westminster
Lord James of Blackheath, a Tory life peer, isn’t taken very seriously in the Upper Chamber, alas. In 2010 he revealed to his fellow peers that a shadowy “Foundation X” had emailed him, offering to invest billions in the British economy. Now he’s told them that a descendant of “the emperors of Indo-China” has been in touch, seeking to transfer part of his $36 trillion fortune to a British bank.
It’s disgraceful, the way phishing emails target gullible politicians. Ed Miliband, for example. “Every time a 'senior Nigerian official’ wrote to him with a 'top secret’ proposal he’d get all excited,” sighs my Labour mole. “So now we delete the emails first. But for God’s sake don’t tell him.”

Sabrina
6th March 2012, 11:44
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/lord-james-of-blackheath-appears-to-be-quite-alive-according-to-the-house-of-lords-website/

Lord James of Blackheath Appears to be Quite Alive (according to the House of Lords Website)

I will add to this, by noting that neither the House of Lords website, nor the “Deceased Lords” page of this site, has any mention of his demise. Here are the links.

Main page: http://www.parliament.uk/business/lords/

Lord James of Blackheath’s page: http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/lords/david-james/24971

The “Deceased Lords” page: http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/lords/deceased-lords/

Fulford: 03/05/2012

Update on the "death" of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that "as far as we know he is alive and well

viking
6th March 2012, 13:37

viking

C'Mon Viking, you could have 'Checked' to see if there was any 'Truth' whatsover to the rumor..?

I Did..! That's why I didn't start a 'Thread' on it...

My only real message was to use 'Common Sense & Discernment'

Stop trying to make this personal...

If you want to get something off your chest, by all means make use of the PM and I'll be happy to respond..!

Rgs,

Jack :)

Perhaps it was posted to open dialogue and poo poo the claim...perhaps to show the Knobs who started the rumour it was a waste of time... !!

Why do you think I am making this personal...you are small fry compared to what I have bumped into within my lifetime..I can most certainly assure you of that...

Your vibration gives off much immaturity, why would I waste my time making this personal.

I have nowt to get off my chest my friend ... and If you wish to mail me feel free, my door is always open.

Be on your way, and as I have stated before do what you are good at!

viking

jillanne007
6th March 2012, 22:20
Why would someone even enter a thread whose very title clearly states the subject matter, if the person has already drawn the conclusion that the stated subject matter is for the 'gullible' and the 'spinner'?

A most absurd waste of one's time.

And I am referring to the time of the people who are actually here to exchange information and seek Truth, not sit in judgement of what is worthy of investigation.

gooty64
6th March 2012, 22:24
Just in from Geraldo Rivera:.....Bon Jovi has murdered Lord Blackheath!

Taurean
21st March 2012, 12:51
The sweeping under the carpet and the silence concerning Lord Blackheath's revelations and indeed any physical confirmation that he is still alive is quite astonishing.

Sabrina
21st March 2012, 17:42
Some people may look to minimize this issue and think that there is little reason to care. On many issues, I do agree. What makes this issue different, is that there really is a lot riding on this one issue. It is not just about whether one human being is alive or dead. The issue Baron Blackheath is focusing on right now is of true importance for our path forward. I truly feel he is trying to expose exactly what it is that needs to revealed to humanity at large. It takes a lot of bravery for someone in his position to go against TPTB and open up their closets full of skeletons. We are talking about the people who have been the most powerful people on the planet for a long time now. If we do not seize this moment and collectively demand disclosure on all levels, then we will all lose. We must support the bravest amongst us who are taking the greatest risks.

I agree. Last year when he discussed Project X, he was smeared as getting senile, and I seem to remember some of this forum fell for that cheap trick as well.

The judge for the trillion dollar law suit in the US retired suddenly. And look what happened to the journalist Christopher Story (unless he's still alive as rumoured).

dan i el
21st March 2012, 18:45
People think foundation X is a beneficent organisation ??

Earth Angel
1st April 2012, 15:57
Has Lord James been seen or heard from since the rumour of his Death in early March

DreamsInDigital
1st April 2012, 16:07
Yes he's alive and well this was confirmed ages ago by the house of Lords, also confirmed otherwise by multiple sources.

Taurean
1st April 2012, 16:19
You would still think there would be some sort of follow up after his revelations, and I have not seen any physical evidence of him since.

Operator
1st April 2012, 18:15
You would still think there would be some sort of follow up after his revelations, and I have not seen any physical evidence of him since.

Yes, that tends to happen a lot after many revealing posts ... disappointing, every time I think the world will be different next week, no show however. :blah:

Unified Serenity
1st April 2012, 19:49
This is wonderful Co-intel. All the Skeptics will gladly say, "Yes, the dupes will believe anything and therefore nothing they say on "that" forum is worth taking seriously! I mean, did you see that ridiculous Wilcock thread about nation states and then they went on to talk about star gates, food replicators, oh sorry, Dear Mr. Wilcock said they are "constructors" where the food is perfectly nutritious, no animal needs to die to get a steak, and the food even cleans your mouth while you chew it! Obviously, this is all a bunch of crap!"

Now, my point is not to just make fun of my favorite Internet alternative truth book marketer, but to show how this sort of garbage makes helping people wake up a bit difficult. Stop with copy and pasting info, check it out first, and for Goddess' sake, don't put something as important as the military of the United States preparing to return rule of law and the constitution to it's rightful place in with a bunch of highly suspect "ascension, UFO, Food constructor" jumbo. I won't be sharing that interview with anyone who is just waking up.

steveofengland
1st April 2012, 21:22
There is some info here http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/representatives/profiles/24971.stm including telephone number for the house of lords.

Lifebringer
1st April 2012, 21:35
Heard it's just a rumor or threat, but understand he's fine and under protective custody. The best way to expose the fraud of 16 trillion was to broadcast it on You tube, which he did and so everyone knows, and the justice will be served. I imagine when all the 911 fraud, morgage fraud, insider traders, and warprofiteering politicians like Newt, who aided Iran in nukes, when this all comes out, PEOPLE, HUMANS, EVERYONE will want to make sure this doesn't ever happen in the future.

They were making sure WE/humans/families didn't have a future and I really feel the karma and universal law justice will prevail.