PDA

View Full Version : A Quiet Riot - Breaking The Strings Of The Puppet Masters

service2others
5th March 2012, 23:31
A Quiet Riot - Breaking The Strings Of The Puppet Masters --- Lady of Light - March 1st, 2012
by Lady of Light

We're currently having a quiet riot. It's a rebellion that is being kept quiet but it is gaining intensity and will soon take over. It's like an underground movement, only people are connecting through thought and energy. This is the most powerful way to change things, through thought. We are what we think. Thinking changes everything. If we all, or at least enough of us, think in the same manner, we can and will overpower anything that is not right. This type of energy manipulation has been used against us for millenia and it's time we tap into the powers that we are and use this for the greater good.

All things become clear if we stop and think. Clear all thought from your mind. Thought is distraction. Distraction leaves us powerless and vulnerable. Media is distraction. Technology is distraction. Stop and listen to what you think is nothing; you'll soon find out that it is not nothing after all. You'll find that it is everything, and that it is the most important thing that most people are capable of connecting to at this stage of being.

Those epiphanies (or “ah-ha!” moments) that you have are messages coming through to you from other forces. You should stop and take notes. The more you do, the more "epiphanies" you will have. The more epiphanies that you have, the closer you come to the truth.

(Follow link below to see remainder of article)

This article was originally published in forum thread: A Quiet Riot - Breaking The Strings Of The Puppet Masters --- Lady of Light - March 1st, 2012 started by Lady of Light

== MOD EDIT ==
Please follow the forum guidelines. They are there for a reason. Thank you! Sierra

service2others: I see you are a newbie! Welcome to Avalon! The way to post material originating from another site (its not hard!):

1) Include a brief quote only, of material originating elsewhere
2) Include a brief message from yourself, why you think this is a topic for discussion
3) Include a link to the original material, so we do not contravene copyright laws

We ask that you do this because we received the following message via the Project Avalon Community Forum Contact Us form by Bernadette (aka. Lady of Light) (mailto:admin@unhypnotize.com ).

--------------------------------

Hello,
My name is Lady of Light, from unhypnotize.com. I noticed that someone had posted my channeled article on your site, however there is no link back to the original post. I don't mind my articles being shared.In fact, I want them shared. All I am asking for is a link to the original thread on my site, so that proper credit is given to the author, which so happens to be myself.

I would appreciate this link:

http://unhypnotize.com/channeling/81818-quiet-riot-breaking-strings-puppet-masters-lady-light-march-1st-2012-a.html

placed at the bottom of the post in question:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42040-A-Quiet-Riot-Breaking-The-Strings-Of-The-Puppet-Masters

Thank you for your time, an I appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Bernadette (aka. Lady of Light - unhypnotize.com)