View Full Version : TTH with Johnny & Bill Ryan 2:23:12

kevlar
6th March 2012, 11:34
15QoH3d3OZE

Recent interview with Bill .

Love kevlar

CD7
6th March 2012, 16:02
If they are dumb enough to place tricky stumbling blocks in front of others who are blindfolded...then they will have to deal with the CONSEQUENCES

WhiteFeather
6th March 2012, 16:22
Thanks, going to view this tonight. Looks recent. When was this recorded anyone know?

Cidersomerset
6th March 2012, 16:44
Thanks Kelver & Bill good thoughtfull interview, going over experiances which Bill
has already disclosed on other interviews yet still nice to hear him,,,,,
By coincidence, i looked on David Ickes web site just now and two small
samples from his talks were put up that compliment alot of what Bill was explaining.

obYeD3GEs5E

TkJRakbWzwA

kevlar
6th March 2012, 17:38
I don't post things very often as i am more of a observer but felt compelled to do so for this due to coincidence. It was only after i posted it that i realised that Bill made it on his birthday and today is my 44 th birthday.

love kevlar

schneider
6th March 2012, 18:09
Happy Birthday Kevlar and thanks for the post. I always learn something from Bill.

bmdb
6th March 2012, 19:56
I don't post things very often as i am more of a observer but felt compelled to do so for this due to coincidence. It was only after i posted it that i realised that Bill made it on his birthday and today is my 44 th birthday.

love kevlar

Happy Birthday kevlar. I just turned 43 this past Sunday.

ThePythonicCow
7th March 2012, 02:51
Recent interview with Bill .

Love kevlar
Awesome - thanks kevlar.

Thanks, going to view this tonight. Looks recent. When was this recorded anyone know?

I can see from the Youtube page that it was uploaded to Youtube on Feb 26, 2012.

I do not know when it was recorded.

P.S. -- Aha -- from the web page http://www.youtube.com/user/qltelevision/feed, it is pretty clear that the numbers at the end of the titles are dates. The number at the end of this programs title, "2:23:12", likely stands for 23 February 2012. I'll wager that's the date this was recorded.

P.P.S. -- Double aha -- as a couple of other posters mention above, and as I realized when Johnny Guzman wished Bill Ryan Happy Birthday at the end of the show, it was recorded on Bill Ryan's birthday, which is February 23.

Mike
7th March 2012, 06:43
back on the caffeine, Bill? what happened? you were doing so well there for a while...:) i know, herbal tea just ain't the same.

great interview. i was always curious about that incident with the mental interference, so it was pretty cool to hear you elaborate further.

hyperspace=consciousness gave me something new to think about, too.

whatever became of the B.Ryan Avalon interview part 2? will we ever get a chance to see it?

Tony
7th March 2012, 09:16
Do not leave people to their synchronicity.

People need to know as much as there is to know, and not just rely of 'their' synchronicity.
If we know something we have a responsibility to others.

Too many people are being interviewed, and saying they have 'contact' and say ...nothing!
There is no logical feed back. This keeps people guessing...and rudderless.

Tony
7th March 2012, 10:01
It is time for total disclosure. They have a gadget for listening on every conversation.....how very boring!
Unless this information is to keep us on our toes....and stressed!!!!

Clogging up people's consciousness is very easy, what is needed is unclogging. After all 'their' whole intention
Is to misdirect consciousness, to keep looking outside, away for our true nature.

Daft Ada
7th March 2012, 12:42
Happy birthday Kevlar and thanks for the vid :cool: