PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the Bickering

Little Ishta
6th March 2012, 14:19
I don't know what has been going on but I am getting very tired of the bickering, the putting down, the insults that have been slinging on this forum. I thought we were all adults here. I really don't mind the debating on some of the threads but there is NO NEED to be disrespectful. Enough already! Start treating people how you want to be treated. We all say we want changes, that we want a better world. So start changing!!! We have it in us to change. There is so much hatred and disrespect in this world that we do not need it in here.

Please, can we all get along? And get rid of the negativity around here?

Sidney
6th March 2012, 14:40
I agree Ishta, its called TROLLING!! You can pick who the trolls are by the disrespectful manner in which they communicate. We can't control what other people say, all we can try to do is control how we react to it. I try to just keep scrolling down a thread when I run across negativity. There are so many paid goons on here anymore its unreal.

WhiteFeather
6th March 2012, 14:47
Jack Nicholson Speech, When Mars Attacks - "Cant we all just get along."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0

scanner
6th March 2012, 14:48
If I don't like the vibration of a post I leave it alone . The world is full of beauty, one only has to look and when you see the beauty you stop seeing the negativity . Thanks for posting peace and love to you all .

DarMar
6th March 2012, 14:51
When you erase part which is called EXPECTATION, you will pretty fast see other face of the coin.
What you stated here is only your personal opinion, and besides opinion is childish: i want?
and than you state something like that you thought that are adults here :)

why are you so angry and on who?
is it just people are weird (dumb), and im smart? i heard that soooo many times
so is it smart to rid of negativity cause of some point or personal view?

to me, without negativity there isnt positivity. without spiritual there is no material and vice versa.
Should we start more to include and ascend than exclude and descend?
is your personal yourney to 1D rather than 4D?
why should people stop being who they actually are? cause some opinion?

minkton
6th March 2012, 15:02
When you erase part which is called EXPECTATION, you will pretty fast see other face of the coin.
What you stated here is only your personal opinion, and besides opinion is childish: i want?

to me, without negativity there isnt positivity. without spiritual there is no material and vice versa.

Creating harmony is a skill and a gift. Being able to dialogue honestly, including room for disagreement, whilst remaining harmonious and honorful is a discipline in mindfulness, metta, and humility.

There is no question of people 'stopping being who they are'. But why we be resistant to the process of refinement and maturity?

The phrase 'callow youth' ends in 'youth' for a reason.. the idea is that we get past it, to something deeper without the need for crashing into people and over stating our cases.

Sidney
6th March 2012, 15:02

You are right, negative and positive do balance each other out, but the thing is, some people want to intentionally "stir the pot", just for the sake of getting another negative reaction out of someone. For me, the best response is no response (well most of the time):p

SEAM
6th March 2012, 15:06
"He who throws much dirt, loses much ground"

A.Steinberg
6th March 2012, 15:13
I agree that if someone posts negative thoughts and ideas you should simply let them flow by. Just like a river, it carries much debris and clutter along its path. Wait a few moments and it soon passes to be left with its peaceful serenity. I know that sometimes its difficult to rise above the base vibration of some people, but follow your passion, believe in your truth, and you will surmount it.

jorr lundstrom
6th March 2012, 15:13
Jack Nicholson Speech, When Mars Attacks - "Cant we all just get along."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0

WF. Did the guy with the camera get away alive? Just Wondering.

wavydome
6th March 2012, 15:19
http://harmoniouspalette.com/bemoreconstuctive.jpg

Little Ishta
6th March 2012, 15:22
Yes it is my opinion. And you have yours. But I am not angry just sadden by what is going on. You really think opinions are childish? I don't. Everyone has opinions so I guess you are saying that everyone is childish then. Opinions are there to help. In other words, when you ask for someone's opinion on something you are asking because you want another perspective on it. But in the end you have to decide. That is what an opinion is. An advice, an evaluation, an impression.
Yes I do agree with what you said about the negativity and the positivity. We do need balance. But we do not need insults or to put someone down. We are equals. No one is more superior to another. Do people know who they really are? Have they really looked within? I am still trying to know who I really am. I am looking within. It is a journey of self discovery.

minkton
6th March 2012, 15:42
without negativity there isnt positivity. is a trite little homily that we dont need to buy into. the heart doesnt work in dualisms.

we are wanting to transcend dualities, being trapped in this endless falsity of dualistic thinking and dualistic perception.

Dont swing to the negative to create a false swing reaction to the positive.

Passion need not be positive or negative, it can just be passion.

The destructiveness of the posting that is negative is on a vibrational level. When the vibration, the intent behind a post is to vent and disrupt, and exhibits no care and heart or humility, then it makes the forum less of a place for sharing and more of a place for processing unconscious stuff from others, in other words, an unevolved environment.

Carmody
6th March 2012, 15:47

The thing of it is that people actually do end up being exactly like the voice that they 'put out', and that voice they put out is highly connected to how they internally frame what they receive.

the point is that to end up that way, all one has to do is negatively cast their mind. To negatively think in their mind, to think with harshness and negativity -and project that outward.

The essence of human existence and the essence of matter itself, and the essence of a timeline, all circles back to the actual projection of the self on the fabric of reality.

This is inescapably true. scientifically and otherwise. To become one's own projections of the body's interpretation of the incoming and the outgoing information, with the body as the filter.

In essence, the body's filtering and shaping systems of 'data flow' end up becoming the person, when the person inside is not actually those things, at the base level.

If one runs around on this forum and in one's life advertising conflict with all that one comes into contact with, then one becomes those 'interactions'. For at the fundamental level of the expression of time, time as a differential between one quantum state an another, then one is flowing through and existing in time as an expression of negativity, as a flow.

Turning that around involves addressing the communicative and internal expressive components of the self. As soon as one stops identifying the self as the body so consistently, some of the stress begins to fall away and a more balanced self and expression/communication occurs. This takes time, it does not happen overnight.

It isn't the idea of not being involved in such things, it's the method and the context within how it is done. This is critical. To not strike back in negativity as that provides negative loop back function and is ego supportive, not ego dissolving.

If one reacts in negative expression, from an emotional standpoint... when communicating back about subjects that one has personal considerations on, then one becomes an ego reinforcement of that expression.

The point is that the given seen or imagined problems will never be dissolved by any external attack, it must be solved internally first. To launch forth without ego driven emotional involvement.

Criticism, couched in negative words and thus negative thought forms, is not help. It is ego and emotion... and that --- in any aspect of any grand scheme, it will fail.

And when one does that, they drag themselves down and they drag down all around them-that they may integrate with.

People don't like to have their ego under threat, so the body and mind tend to disallow people from seeing the point that sarcasm via negative expression is fundamentally wrong, with regard to fixing and growing the self and thus making a better world for the self and a better world for the rest of the others out there.

If this is found to be confusing, as posts go, then it can pretty well be guaranteed that the reader is blocking themselves from understanding this component of human existence and fundamental reality/quantum expression.

People are not here to learn lessons in negativity, they are here to learn lessons about not having negative communications and integrations with the fabric of reality, and thus they are to wrestle with the negativity in their lives and the world --but to learn to not do it negatively.

These things are difficult to even touch, in the mind, as this threatens the ego, so once again, people shy away from giving up those last corners on the mind and ego that can and do react and integrate with cynicism, negativity, fear, and anger.

A negatively cast retort or response.... is all of those things, in a nutshell.

I am not innocent of such things, at times, but it is fundamental that I recognize these base aspects of life, so I then find the crack of the way into the self in order to fix the self so it does not happen...as often.

And thus one changes the launch point of the mind and body... and the change into something else..comes for the self ---and evolution happens.

With the negativity and ego in full display, then far less chance for evolution of the self will be in evidence, and the person will be far more frozen in this world, with regard to being effective.

Basically.... if I react in any form of negativity in expression, then I end up being one of the people who is responsible for slowing down the world's evolution and slowing down the evolution of my fellow humans. It always circles back to 'fix the self, first'. The thing that the ego and body ---fears the most.

This, recall (negativity and conflict creation/maintenance) is a KEY point of any involvement of any nefarious aspects of human population's control. To create conflict, in life, in politics, in human social structure, in the idea of war and in the idea of negative expression on internet boards. Yes, even on boards, bloggers for Israel, bloggers for tea partiers, etc, etc. The very idea of people thinking, that is what is desired to be stopped or prevented. Negative expression of the self in all communication is key to such things. Creating confusion in people who react with emotions... emotions occurring as a base point.... as they find no intellectual grasping points. Intellectual realization which is held from them due to continual negative ping-ponging (the back and forth flow of energy) in communications.

Basically, keep the population in thrall and locked into their base body considerations, never allow them the stillness to understand these base components of existence. Provide all data and data flow as a system, keep them in thrall/confusion and bemusement/projection of their emotional aspects, and disallow evolution into a more balanced being via these mechanisms. Cast the world negatively, control all data flow and the emotional subtext.

Thus:

This Avalon board, is also, statement of purpose wise..is quite powerfully (and stated strongly so) about fixing that aspect of communication, or is about the idea of being in a place of constructive communication, a place without emotion dominating the place where reason should be. specifically negative emotional casting of any involvement or communications here (on this board), which is a key component of human expression issues..one which blocks people's capacity to think and consider --clearly and lucidly.

This means being constructive in one's communication on their personal feelings and thoughts on channeling, for example.

And..if one one cannot find a way in themselves to do that, then they may eventually find themselves not on this Avalon board.

Sebastion
6th March 2012, 16:03
I find this post by Carmody to be deep and profound wisdom. In all of the latest disagreements, I came to the same conclusion approx. 2 weeks ago to find that very same wisdom again within myself. That in and of itself has caused me to focus once again upon the true meaning of authenticity both within me and externally. What does it really mean in the human expression to be authentic?

It seems to me that it is not as easy to express as it may sound. My thinking on this will continue!

The thing of it is that people actually do end up being exactly like the voice that they 'put out', and that voice they put out is highly connected to how they internally frame what they receive.

the point is that to end up that way, all one has to do is negatively cast their mind. To negatively think in their mind, to think with harshness and negativity -and project that outward.

The essence of human existence and the essence of matter itself, and the essence of a timeline, all circles back to the actual projection of the self on the fabric of reality.

This is inescapably true. scientifically and otherwise. To become one's own projections of the body's interpretation of the incoming and the outgoing information, with the body as the filter.

In essence, the body's filtering and shaping systems of 'data flow' end up becoming the person, when the person inside is not actually those things, at the base level.

If one runs around on this forum and in one's life advertising conflict with all that one comes into contact with, then one becomes those 'interactions. for at the fundamental level of the expression of time, time as a differential between one quantum state an another, then one is flowing through and existing in time as an expression of negativity, as a flow.

Turning that around involves addressing the communicative and internal expressive components of the self. As soon as one stops identifying the self as the body so consistently, some of the stress begins to fall away and a more balanced self and expression/communication occurs. This takes time, it does not happen overnight.

It isn't the idea of not being involved in such things, it's the method and the context within how it is done. This is critical. To not strike back in negativity as that provides negative loop back function and is ego supportive, not ego dissolving.

If one reacts in negative expression, from an emotional standpoint... when communicating back about subjects that one has personal considerations on, then one becomes an ego reinforcement of that expression.

The point is that the given seen or imagined problems will never be dissolved by any external attack, it must be solved internally first. To launch forth without ego driven emotional involvement.

Criticism, couched in negative words and thus negative thought forms, is not help. It is ego and emotion... and that --- in any aspect of any grand scheme, it will fail.

And when one does that, they drag themselves down and they drag down all around them-that they may integrate with.

People don't like to have their ego under threat, so the body and mind tend to disallow people from seeing the point that sarcasm via negative expression is fundamentally wrong, with regard to fixing and growing the self and thus making a better world for the self and a better world for the rest of the other out there.

If this is found to be confusing, as posts go, then it can pretty well be guaranteed that the reader is blocking themselves from understanding this component of human existence and fundamental reality/quantum expression.

CD7
6th March 2012, 16:06
I have found there are more threads about this type of behavior then ive witnessed in posts

kemo
6th March 2012, 16:20
I had been thinking along the same lines recently that some responses went beyond simply disagreeing with another poster's viewpoint and attacking them personally or putting them down in some way. Of course we all have opinions though it is difficult to sift through all the info and disinfo to try and reach a view on a particular issue and many of my views remain fluid because there's so much that we siimply don't know for sure. Opinions are one thing but how you respond to other posters is more a question of values and sensitivity to others and I do think that some of the responses step over the bounds of what is a legitimate exchange of views into personal attacks. It's also clear I think that some posters have quite extreme views politically and maybe otherwise. I tend to stay away from many of the general discussion posts for that reason.

There does need to be balance and yes discussions can get a bit heated but then we are often discussing matters of the utmost importance to the people of this planet. It may well be the case that nothing will happen on 21 /12/2012 (which is my feeling but I'd like to be wrong) but I'm sure we all feel that there is plenty of other stuff going down this year with the financial system, disclosure (maybe) etc etc that instead of getting fractious with each other we need to be holding it together so that we can deal with events as they arise. There's a lot at stake this year because for one thing if nothing does happen on 21/12/2012 there will be a lot of disappointed people (I'll be one of them even though I'm sceptical about it). But as I say there does seem to be quite a lot at stake this year one way or another and that is maybe making some people, well, edgy, to say the least.

Lettherebelight
6th March 2012, 16:43
We live in an age that is described as 'the age of quarrel and hypocrisy'. It's not surprising there are quarrels, that's to be expected.

I can totally understand Little Ishta's stance, and others, who grow weary of verbal aggression. I guess the answer is when it happens, just keep scrolling down?

Absolutely,we can all get along...if we want to.

DreamsInDigital
6th March 2012, 17:22
OP,

I came across a little perspective insight from one of the races making contact with humans here, the Zenetae that have been in contact with Alex Collier for over 30yrs now. And, I also know of others that have contact with this race. Anyway, I think it's appropriate for this thread, if not deserving of a thread in and of it's self. It's from The Andromedan Compendium ~ Defending Sacred Ground. And, I totally agree with it 100%. I think a good part of why there is so much dissent among the ranks is the weird twisted energy that is coming through this year.

Also it's exactly what the Cabal wants, they're doing all they can to divide among the ranks the Alternative Community. The more we turn into eachother and attack eachother for/over difference of opinions or the conflict of different views on information. The less time we have to be doing anything productive and actually uniting and moving against the Cabal/PTW/NWO. Which is truly what we should be doing, forget the details we have the big picture, lets unite and work towards a common goal of tearing down the PTW/NWO/Cabal.

Partially why I have really stepped back even from this forum, I don't have the TIME to get involved in the bickering and drama because I'm working towards actively bringing down the Cabal/PTW/NWO. And, do not permit my self the distractions that take energy,time, etc away from this mission I am a part of.

" The most necessary action now for all of your Terran races who are aware, is to do what you are capable of to illuminate your degenerated societies. Consciousness is your scale. It always provides balance which does not fail. It speaks to those who listen, and tells them what to do and not to do.

To one or all beings who choose to be evolved, the administrators of your governments are responsible for professional order, not your moral codes of order. The key to happiness, Terrans, is in the hands of your own consciousness. We have perceived that you Terrans have arranged your lives not according to yourselves, but according to others.

Your disappointments are due to this fact. This kind of conduct of yours is what is limiting your races. Each one of you is a free soul, a free consciousness. No one is the servant or slave of anyone else, though the "hidden ones" would trick you to believe otherwise. Mutual respect is imperative for a healed planet and race. Help is being extended to you, if you so want it.

Because of our genetic lineage to your races, we would like to be with you during your difficult times. Today, you are a planet and a race that destroys itself in ignorance. The goal is to recover the genuine human beings lost deep within yourselves. Always be at One with your Self."

Carmody
6th March 2012, 17:38
Pink is tired of his life as a fascist dictator and the hallucination ends. He is also tired of 'The Wall', accordingly he devolves into his own mind and puts himself on trial. The song is also about his realization that everything that led up to his 'wall' may have been his own fault, hence the line "Have I been guilty all this time?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_%28Pink_Floyd_song%29

FDq_zZLjXRk

gripreaper
6th March 2012, 18:06
We are living in a time where the energies are increasing exponentially, and all of our "stuff" is vibrating and coming up for review. While we complete lifetimes of karma, sort through feelings and emotions, and integrate the sequestered energies and beliefs we have carried, let us be mindful that this process is not pretty and clean.

I actually see the increased perturbations here as a positive sign, as it indicates to me that those here are actually facing their stuff and attempting to work through and integrate into wholeness and unity that which has been dualistic for eons.

So, I'm suggesting we offer a wide berth of compassion and understanding as we all evolve and absorb the energies which are so much more intense. We are completing a 26,000 year cycle, as well as several shorter cycles all converging, the inbreath and outbreath of creation. As energy spirals and gathers momentum, it needs to descend into the denser places and pick up those elements before it can move higher. it's messy sometimes.

So, I look upon all the questioning and the increased discernment and challenges of beliefs as a necessary component of change. I'm not bothered by it at all. It's incredible that we can and are waking up and questioning the old paradigm of beliefs.

Paul
6th March 2012, 18:23
Pink is tired of his life as a fascist dictator and the hallucination ends.
The lyrics, for those of us who are "hearing challenged":
Stop
I wanna go home
Take off this uniform
And leave the show
And I'm waiting in this cell
Because I have to know
Have I been guilty all this time