PDA

View Full Version : Alex Collier and Steve Quayle's terrible track record of disaster prediction

Daozen
7th March 2012, 03:37
I have a lot of time for Alex Collier. He's one of my favourite contactees. His presentation in early 2010 was fantastic. I'm listening to his latest interview, and feel compelled to start a thread listing his previous negative predictions that have flat out not come true.

I think this is important to provide a context and background for anyone who's new to this.

I do not wish to stab him in the back or attack him, as I agree with a lot of his philosophy. This is not a personal attack, just a list of his abject prophetical failures. If he wants to address this thread he's most welcome.

I don't believe we'll have to play out Revelations. We are more evolved than that.

I don't believe the arrests and resignations are part of some sort of NWO gameplan.

I don't believe "at the higher levels they are very very much in control"

He also subtly smears Ben Fulford and David Wilcock, hinting that they are well meaning, gullible guys that have fallen for some sort of NWO ruse. After reading the list of Collier failures, decide for yourself who has the better track record.

He name checks Steve Quayle, a squeaky voiced panic monger who has been crowing that the sky is falling in for a decade. Do some research on the guy before you blindly buy into his reality. Listen to one of his 08-09 interviews. It will be so much garbage by now. Last I heard, a few years back, he was panicking 'bout how NWO mass arrests of patriots were only ZOMG months away.

I believe Collier IS a genuine contactee, but he's being tricked into giving negative predictions. Decide for yourselves as you read these following quotes. Apart from his predictions, A LOT of the interviews he gives have accurate information. His book 'Defending Sacred Ground" is a great read with a ton of amazing information and alien philosophy.

Alex Collier Previous Negative Predictions.

Alex Collier in 1995: "There is a possibility that a part of Japan will sink. It will not be an accident. It will be created by the World Government."

The Year of the Turning Point: 1998
Alex: Yes. It's going to be wild. I think by this time in 1998, January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war, and I just don't know which way it is going to go yet."

Probable Events That Might Be Happening In the Next Few Years

"Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit. The reason for this is that there are regressive energies on the moon. They just might have to "pay back some karma".

Between 2003 and 2007, the benevolent races are supposedly going to be all around us. We will see them, but they will not interfere. The Andromedan Council, a group of representatives from 143 planetary systems, made a declaration that by August 12, 2003 all extraterrestrial presence, both good and bad, off our planet. They want to see how we interact with each other when we are not being manipulated. It's a test, and they have every intention on carrying it out. It's going to be interesting.

Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock.

By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities.

Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a brand new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there.

Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole, so we have no choice but to go to free energy. North America is supposed to end up on the equator.

By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about "ghosts", because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode. This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', because the body is not dead matter, and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. We are going to have to become more responsible in the exercise of our free will as the earth changes start. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008.

Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces."

Daozen
7th March 2012, 04:00
Steve Quayle Fails Again!

Wow I just heard Quayle on the AJ Show from today (Apr 20, 2009).

Yet more set date predictions to come (and go).

Yet more insane religiomumbojumbo about Obama is the antichrist etc.

I have heard Quayle on this show, and C2CAM make similar predictions last year about IMPENDING DOOM, citing 'inside, high ranking sources'. The doom never came, and his sources were never revealed.

This is AWFUL journalism.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=100561.0

OMG everyone, run for the hills. It's a STEVE QUAYLE ORANGE ALERT. YIKES!!!

This chestnut's from 09. Pure comedy Gold.

Over the next 6 months, law enforcement and the military will be given unlawful and illegal orders to round up and purge all dissidents against the New World Order crowd. The purge is the systematic liquidation of all those identified as a threat against the Globalist Plan. Furthermore, all TEA Party participants have been filmed and their license plate information taken by all FBI Special Agents in charge at all the rallies.

Consider the ramifications... Since coming to office, the current regime has devoted massive amounts of money and Federal Spy Agency assets to identifying gun owners and those in the military who still love this Country and take their oath seriously. All former combat Veterans, Special Forces, Green Berets, Delta, and Spec operations personnel must absolutely change your physical location and TELL NO ONE!

With DHS having validated the Seek and Destroy Lists, their plans are now being set in motion! Does it not make you furious that men and women in the Armed Forces who have fought all these years for the principles that the Constitutional Republic ONCE Stood for, are now deemed terrorists by the DHS along with Constitutionalists, Christians, gun owners and those who speak out against the foreign destruction of America's economy. Domestic security is now defined as "quell all first amendment rights. Period!"

Whether false flag or intentional acts of globalist terror incidents, the events will be orchestrated to blame the "DHS hit list people". Whether you know it or not, by painting conservatives and people who are against the New World Order with such a "terroristic civil rights violating hit piece" you have not only been vilified but have been targeted for extermination. Anyone who would follow orders to take your guns away will not hesitate to BLOW YOU AWAY. History has proven this time and time again! The Psalmist wrote "If the foundations be destroyed what shall the righteous do?" Our only Hope is to repent and cry out to the Living God and seek his personal direction and guidance.

DreamsInDigital
7th March 2012, 04:04
Daozen,

Maybe, it's just splitting hairs. But, Alex Collier, for the record has never CLAIMED in anyway to be a prophet or to make or have made any "predictions" he always made it absolutely clear that they were possibilities and/or probabilities. Even when he said that it stood a 90%-100% chance of happening. Because he went forward with the general belief that most reading his information and attending his lectures were/are of the intelligence level that they automatically knew that things change in the universe and don't always happen or not in the way they were expressed.

The short end of it

Alex Collier never predicted anything, only gave possibilities and probabilities. So he can't be hanged or chastised for missing or being wrong on those. He just can't.

Edited to add: I agree with you that I don't think we'll have to play out the book of revelations. I have never agreed with Alex on his religious overtones. But, aside from that....

Daozen
7th March 2012, 04:09
It gets funnier:

Hello! I thought that I would share this brief email exchange between myself and USA based Steve Qualye. He's an ARDENT Alex Jones supporter and panic monger, radio host, and internet personality. He professes to be a Christian and displays all that I find repugnant within certain factions of Christianity. He used to have a shortwave radio program which aired 5 nights a week.

Here goes:

----- Original Message -----

To: steve777@stevequayle.com
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 11:54 AM
Subject: No more short wave...

Greetings from Canada Mr. Quayle

Unexpectedly, your departure from short wave has proven to be a relief. While you do report MANY "truths", your show and "Hawks" Thursday slot were SO full of negative speculation designed to keep listeners on edge., and afraid, BE VERY, VERY AFRAID!!! Not too long ago, "Hawk" (rhymes w/ CROCK) was speculating on the imminent delivery of a "PACKAGE" (code for KABOOM) I see that the threat NOW is hackers causing "blackouts", could be, who knows. WONDERUL opportunity to market some gas powered generators though, SO, LOOK ON THE "BRIGHT" SIDE!!!

Yours, as well as Hawks ISLAMOPHOBIA is MORE THAN APPARENT, IT'S APPALLING!!!

bow down to Israel all you want, it won't get you
much in the "end".

You were also a Y2K fear monger as well weren't you?

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely, Michael S.

and now Steve's thoughtful "christian" response:

--- Original Message -----
To: MS
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: No more short wave...

I have been right on and when your world crashes down around you and your Bladder and Intestines enter into your shorts--then remember YOU were warned--I will not answer a fool less I become one--I can smell the FEAR in you! Canada ---HMMN --it figures-- check your stock market lately? Down 500 points in first 5 minutes. DROP DEAD!

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=18367

Mass Evacuations in June 2010?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zqxrXqSdc

AJ + Quayle on Swine Flu

http://leavingalexjonestown.blogspot.com/2009/04/jones-spreads-swine-flu-panic-and.html

Steve Quayle gives red alert for Gulf coast residents. Inside sources have informed Steve that Full scale Gulf Coast evacuations are
expected to begin in next couple of weeks--With Methane now surfacing and Bubbling in Florida waters the potential for a Methane Explosion of unimaginable devastation now comes into focus Further Law Enforcement Sources are being Advised of "ESCALATING VENT DETERIORATION"
See Link: stevequayle.com and click on the Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zqxrXqSdc

watchZEITGEISTnow
7th March 2012, 04:17
Baby and bathwater come to mind.

Alex himself states "no one has all the answers - but everyone has pieces of the puzzle..."

Ever wondered what your own piece of that puzzle is?

He also stated a year or so ago that he was immature in his early lectures by stating these as facts - and acknowledges that some of these events never happened (unlike say Hoagland or Wilcock...).

I hope all is well for Alex and his loved ones - I "pray" the Blues will give Alex some support in these hectic times as well as some of us earthbound citizens.

Peace!

Daozen
7th March 2012, 04:19
Alex Collier never predicted anything, only gave possibilities and probabilities. So he can't be hanged or chastised for missing or being wrong on those. He just can't

I'm going to analyse his latest possibilities and dates in the light of previous dates and possibilities he has given. That would seem to be the logical approach. So far, his record seems to be hovering near zero per cent accuracy.

OK he doesn't make predictions, but he talks about future probabilities. Those probabilities hardly ever come true. So why is he still in the future probability game? Wouldn't he have learned by now? And is there a huge difference between predictions and future probabilities? Not too much.

Second, I want to call him out on linking to Quayle as some sort of reliable source, when the evidence points to SQ being delusional.

Speakers should be held to their record.

Ever wondered what your own piece of that puzzle is?

I've done plenty on and offline. One of the things I like to do is call out the megatons of negative predictions that do not come true. Remember when Elenin doommongering was in fashion? This sort of nonsense keeps people in a constant state of tension.

He also stated a year or so ago that he was immature in his early lectures by stating these as facts - and acknowledges that some of these events never happened (unlike say Hoagland or Wilcock...).

OK nice, but hasn't he learnt his lesson yet?

Check the record.

DreamsInDigital
7th March 2012, 04:23
By dictionary definition, the terms probabilities and possibilities hold little weight on credibility like predictions do. So there for of them not coming true or happening carries little weight like your argument against Alex Collier, now Mr. Quayle on the other hand...that's a different story I know little of him and how he handles what he says. But, you can't chastise Alex for his probabilities or possibilities, that holds absolutely no weight what so ever. Now if you want to compare for the simple joy of comparison what the probabilities were vs what happened with out attacking his credibility over them, then have at it. But, they bare no weight (like your current argument) on his credibility. Because they were ONLY probabilities and possibilities. And, given with the simple pedantic understanding that things in the Universe can and do change rapidly.

Btw, you're splitting hairs hardly anyone gives a rats ass about at this point.

Daozen
7th March 2012, 04:33
I ain't "chastising" the guy, just putting up some of his past failures for context. I was going to let it go but I saw people lapping it up in the other thread. Didn't see anyone think to check out Quayle.

The cornerstone of Collier's interview was Quayle's "must watch" vid, which was just packed with vital information. Quayle is a well known flake.The net is packed with his never to come doom dates.

I'm not the one splitting hairs. I don't see a huge difference between predictions and future probabilities.

The quotes are up there, people can make up their own minds.

jackovesk
7th March 2012, 04:42
You & I may not believe in Revelations, The Coming Messiah & The End Times...

...But the PTW/OWO (Do)... :yes4:

In fact their doing everything in their Power to make the End Time Prophecies become reality...

Why do you think the Papacy who once called ET's the (Devil), now are openly acknowledging their presence with more disclosure to come and will try and depict them as the enlightened ones.

The Papacy has been taken over by the Satanist PTW/OWO...

They want people to believe in the 'Coming Messiah', create a 'One World Religion' by fooling the Christian/Islamic followers the Devil incarnate (Antichrist) is the chosen 'Enlightened' One..?

WhiteFeather
7th March 2012, 04:52
I received a personal email from Robert Stanley Of Unicus Magazine about a week ago and stated he's given up totally on Alex. It was a Very negative email to say the least. They were best of friends from what i have heard. And their long friendship has since ended recently. Im Starting to second guess a great mentor in Alex Collier. I absolutely resonated with him, never thought i would ever say this about Alex. Now i don't know anymore, totally confused and stunned right about now. Alex admits that he changed his name, he's formerly known as Ralph George Amigron. As far as his Andromedan Contacts go, i don't know what to think at the moment. Shocked in NY!!!!!

jackovesk
7th March 2012, 05:00
I received a personal email from Robert Stanley Of Unicus Magazine about a week ago and stated he's given up totally on Alex. It was a Very negative email to say the least. They were best of friends from what i have heard. And their long friendship has since ended recently. Im Starting to second guess a great mentor in Alex Collier. I absolutely resonated with him, never thought i would ever say this about Alex. Now i don't know anymore, totally confused and stunned right about now. Alex admits that he changed his name, he's formerly known as Ralph George Amigron. As far as his Andromedan Contacts go, i don't know what to think at the moment. Shocked in NY!!!!!

I would'nt worry about it too much WhiteFeather,

One of the main reasons Alex Collier is coping flak from all directions these days, is because he's finally speaking out against his critics...:yes4:

If his stuff reasonates with you (That's Fine) and if it does'nt (That's Fine)...:)

jcocks
7th March 2012, 06:40
You & I may not believe in Revelations, The Coming Messiah & The End Times...

...But the PTW/OWO (Do)... :yes4:

In fact their doing everything in their Power to make the End Time Prophecies become reality...

Why do you think the Papacy who once called ET's the (Devil), now are openly acknowledging their presence with more disclosure to come and will try and depict them as the enlightened ones.

The Papacy has been taken over by the Satanist PTW/OWO...

They want people to believe in the 'Coming Messiah', create a 'One World Religion' by fooling the Christian/Islamic followers the Devil incarnate (Antichrist) is the chosen 'Enlightened' One..?

My gut feeling is that we WILL have to play out the book of revelations - if only because it is such a big part of our psyche as a species. You could make the arguments that we shouldn't HAVE to play them out, that we create our own reality and we're beyond that now - but I beg to differ, unfortunately. I'm not religious in any sense, but even I have long shown intense interest in the book of revelations. How many others are there out there like me?

Luckily I think that the real question is HOW LONG we will have to play revelations out for... And my gut tells in that we won't be playing them out for too long.

I have a feeling that we're coming very close to the time that this will happen though, so it pays to be spiritually prepared.....

Ria
7th March 2012, 09:34
Send healing to Alex.
He has put his neck on the line, for us.
He has lost everything for us.
Be mindful, he has been traumatized.
Send love.
Envision Alex, as his true whole self.
Be compassionate, be allowing, be kind, be love.

The Truth Is In There
7th March 2012, 10:48
I don't believe we'll have to play out Revelations. We are more evolved than that.

the bible is not to be taken literally. those who do so will certainly be surprised. the book of revelation is metaphorical, just like everything else in there.

I don't believe the arrests and resignations are part of some sort of NWO gameplan.

which arrests and resignations? of course it's part of the plan, everything is.

I don't believe "at the higher levels they are very very much in control"

YOU are at the higher level. you control everything. if you buy into the drama and illusion you're merely relinquishing that control. there are no mistakes. there is no "negativity". there's only your perspective, your soul's growth and the dreams that you create.

the next months and years will be very exciting, that is for sure. but everyone decides for themselves what is experienced as "negative". if i had to put labels on things i'd say stagnation is negative and right now we're still very close to that point. thankfully that's going to change soon and then "the wheat will be separated from the chaff", wait for it ;)

Daozen
7th March 2012, 10:50
My gut feeling is that we WILL have to play out the book of revelations - if only because it is such a big part of our psyche as a species.

I think they have already been played out this century. How much tribulation do we need? Not everyone believes in Revelations. The majority of Asians aren't Bible readers, so why should they have to play them out?

There are many interpretations of the last book of the Bible. Edgar Cayce's reading is pretty eye-opening and original.

I'm not going to passively act out someone else's morbid fantasy. We have a degree of control over our timelines. That's why Inelia Benz's interviews are so groundbreaking + vital.

Circe
7th March 2012, 10:58
Sorry if I have missed something previously here but is there a particular reason why Stanley Roberts fell out with Alex?

DreamsInDigital
7th March 2012, 16:28
Circe,

If you look through some of the other more recent Alex Collier threads, I'm absolutely certain you will find the answer you're looking for :) It's already been discussed a few times.

Circe
7th March 2012, 16:41
dreamsindigital,
Thanks for the advice but you could have just as easily replied with an answer to my question or a link. I just wanted to know the cause of the fall out rather than rummage through threads.
Thanks anyway.
Circe.

Circe,

If you look through some of the other more recent Alex Collier threads, I'm absolutely certain you will find the answer you're looking for :) It's already been discussed a few times.

WhiteFeather
8th March 2012, 05:01
I'm not counting Alex out just yet, as i had some guiding info from another member here on Avalon. I do believe there's a wolf in the roost. And Perhaps Robert Stanley himself has been a victim of bullying by TPTW or perhaps they could of used a dirty bomb MK ultra on Robert. Somethings smelling fishy about this whole episode. And yes my spider sense had been tingling a bit as well. So I'm gonna let it simmer awhile. See what happens down the road. I do love both Robert and Alex and respect them wholeheartedly. My thoughts peeps. Now I'm off to listen to that Bob Dean Cliff Stone Video again by Kerry Lynn. Be Love ~W.f.~

Carmen
8th March 2012, 05:39
Haven't read all the posts here, but I will throw in a thought about prophesy and the future. If the future is malleable, and I think it is, it is not 'set', maybe prophesies give people the opportunity to change things, change probabilities into possibilities and then the disaster is therefore avoided or dissipated to a certain degree.

I have done this myself with a prophetic dream I had of my daughter being killed in a car wreck. On seeing the terrible dream unfold I sat bolt upright in bed and yelled 'Change It'. My daughter subsequently revealed a very close call she had driving to school where she was very nearly 'taken out', as she described it. Maybe our visioning of a healed earth etc, changes these dire prophesies into something more benign. Just a thought.

onawah
8th March 2012, 06:19
I found it puzzling that Collier referred to himself in the most recent interview as a Paa Taal, which he has described in the past as a highly advanced race that has travelled back in time and been incarnating here on Earth for the direct purpose of ensuring the victory of the Light.
According to him, his Andromedan contacts are in awe of the Paa Taal and believe it is their presence here which is a sure guarantee that the darkside will be defeated, not just on Earth, but on a much larger, even universal and interdimensional playing field as well.
(Though of course, we have no way of knowing if any of it is true, it's certainly been a fascinating story!)

He has been very reticent about revealing the identity of the Paa Taal in more detail.
I phoned in to one of his live interviews and asked him if he could tell us more about them, but he would not add anything to what he had already said.
It seemed he wanted to protect them as they would be targeted if their secrets were known.
And yet he has now, for the first time that I am aware of, identified himself as one of them, thus, one must surmise, making himself even more vulnerable to attack...

Another puzzling thing is that in the past, he said that from his talks with his ET mentor, he learned that he is basically an Andromedan who came to Earth for what he thought would be just a short time, but ended up staying for many incarnations because he discovered to his regret that he was unable to leave, presumably due to attachments formed or karma which caught him up in the web of 3D existence.
In any case, he was clear about not wanting to be here, wanting to go back "home" to Andromeda.

I suppose a Paa Taal could incarnate as an Andromedan and then an Earthling, but if the Paa Taal are such an advanced race, and if Collier is one of them, it seems odd that he wouldn't have other Paa Taal allies here, and odd that he is having such a hard time surviving.
I mean this as no criticism of Collier, but anyone who has been following his story closely will probably conclude that there are some discrepancies.

Or maybe even advanced beings who incarnate here go a bit nutty after awhile...

jcocks
8th March 2012, 06:39
I would hazard a guess that many of the "Paa Taal" on this planet DO NOT know who they are..... *YET*. But their mere presence on this planet ensures that things run smoothly - they needn't know who they are to fulfill their purpose.

But, one day soon they will discover who they are, and what they are to do. They will help empower the people of the earth to take it back.

Just my 5c :)

Demeisen
9th March 2012, 13:59
WhiteFeather, I think Alex did give some very good statements for the accusations that Robert Stanley made against him. It was in the recent Shiny Demise radio interview.

I'm also a bit surprised for the quite gloomy/biblical tone in his latest interviews. But Alex has also stated that he doesn't like an idea of defining dates for upcoming possibilities. He said everything is event based, which means that in order something to happen there needs to be preceding chain of events.

Nerge
9th March 2012, 14:42
My understanding is that the future can and does change depending on events and free will. So while someone may forsee a series of events in the future at some point, events can change things to a another/new timeline.

The big shift in conciousness that's currently underway is a good example; in a timeline where this hadn't begun perhaps there would have been massive (negative) earth changing events before now, but, because of events this has been averted or lessened/delayed - however you want to look at it.

I suppose this is one of the reasons why many are so wary of making predictions and giving out dates - it's not to say they're wrong exactly or lying but timelines change.

It did seem strange how Robert Stanley suddenly cut Alex out and exited the scene himself, considering that it seemed they were very good old friends - at least that's the impression I got from listening to their interviews together.

Something doesn't smell right about that whole situation, whether Robert was threatened in some way I don't know, but leaving the scene so quickly when he had his own show and book published seems odd to say the least. I can't imagine a very good friend dumping a buddy so easily based on what someone else has said but I get a gut feeling this'll work out fine in the end and the real truth will be revealed.

For one, I like Alex and have never had a bad vibe about him and hope he continues to get his message out and overcomes his current situation - I'm sure he will. :)

onawah
10th March 2012, 00:24
Maybe some black ops nabbed Robert Stanley because he was too much of a threat, cloned him and programmed the clone to dis Alex Collier.
I'm not sure if I'm joking or not... :whistle: :tinfoil3: :dizzy: :madgrin: :ohwell: :smash: :noidea:

BlueGem
10th March 2012, 14:47
I would hazard a guess that many of the "Paa Taal" on this planet DO NOT know who they are..... *YET*. But their mere presence on this planet ensures that things run smoothly - they needn't know who they are to fulfill their purpose.

But, one day soon they will discover who they are, and what they are to do. They will help empower the people of the earth to take it back.

Just my 5c :)

I agree with you. I have heard/read extensively about souls incarnating here, acting as a sort of antennae for the rest of us. Although they might not be aware of it, they are raising vibrations wherever they go, simply by being there. I'm sure this is related to the indigo/crystal children you hear so much about.

Onawah, I wouldn't be surprised if advanced beings who incarnate here go a bit nutty after a while! It's supposed to be quite a traumatic event to come down to 3rd density. And, with the accumulation of karma, whilst experiencing emotions, trials and tribulations... I wouldn't blame them!

Calz
10th March 2012, 14:52
James Gilliland's take on the matter (just mailed out).

"In All Fairness To Alex Collier"

The two talk shows I host have a variety of guests. We don't necessarily agree with everything they say and statements have been made against Allex Collier which we do not endorse or desire to participate in any character assasinations. Alex has been a champion against the NWO and has taken some hard hits in life. We have supported Alex's work on many levels and will continue to do so. Here is his defense against many of the accusations and allegations. Much of his information piggy backs the same information we have been given. Especially concerning the plasma cloud, alignment with Galactic Plane, and the ways of benevolent off worlders.

uWxaoWaQdHY
onX9dtWiS0I
Gz9OBiWM5hY
KJs8K1AFYW8

turiya
11th March 2012, 01:03
Here's the Robert Stanley thing coming down on Alex...
Seems like Stanley is complaining about his being snubbed in trying to befriend Alex years ago... poor baby.
Gets on a pedestal condemning Alex for having a felony conviction, obviously not understanding what that was about.
The IRS trying to bury Alex for trying to help people not to pay the criminally fraudulent slave tax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiPGKvBSLW8

Paa
11th March 2012, 01:07
-I've removed this post-

turiya
11th March 2012, 01:10
Below is the Steve Quayle video part2 that I believe Alex was trying to convey in that interview...

What's coming???
At the 32 minute mark of Part2 (and in more depth at 50:00 minutes),
they start talking about the Catholic Clergy attempts to merge the Alien/ET agenda with Catholicism...

Believers best find a way to get your feet firmly planted on the ground...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E2hBxq_9qWg