PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Former White Hat Operative

Tibouchine
7th March 2012, 08:35
This is a new blog by somebody who claims to have been member of the White Hats, but has left because the group has been infiltrated by the dark cabal.

He says Ben Fulford has been replaced by a clone or a lookalike and shows some pics for proof. The former White Hat is not the first one who states that the Ben Fulford we are seeing in the videos is not the original one. I've already heard it from other sources.

Here is the Blog entry

March 6, 2012
The Truth is Uglier and Crazier Than You Think: Infiltration of the White Hats and a Benjamin Fulford Lookalike

Hello,

I am a former operative of a group of operatives world-wide affectionately called “The White Hats.” We are a consortium of former and active intelligence operatives from all alphabets, Yakuza ninjas and assassins, expert computer hackers, military officers, former off-world soldiers, undercover agents in drug cartels, Hollywood producers pretending to be something else, adult entertainment moguls, religious clergy, journalists, authors, fifth-dimension humans, and regular people with extraordnary connections. Our initial mission was to battle the New World Order/Illuminati controlled by Santanic cabalists the reptilian overlords from destroying this beautiful planet and to systematically murder billions of human beings.

Continue reading: http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/

Realeyes
7th March 2012, 10:19
Thanks Tibouchine for this thread. It is most thought provoking.... I too had noticed the dramatic change of appearance in Benjamin Fulford. I have not really followed his works, so didn’t know if he was just having a mid life change, throwing off the suit and tie and becoming more hippie free-flow looking. So thank you for this post that suggests otherwise; it is a sad day if this is true.

I have been pondering this conundrum about 'clones' and just how difficult it is to know 'who' is still 'who'??? Is there a way of telling the difference? For instance, I intuitively get a feel for people just by gazing into their eyes, connecting to their soul – would there be an absence of this in a clone? Is there anyone here that knows these answers as I would certainly like to know more?

I recently heard, I think on the 1st John Kettler Interview with Kerry, that it only takes 28 days to clone someone into a full functioning replica from a sample of DNA. What a sad state of affairs, because it breeds suspicion on anyone we may have listened to and trusted in the past if they suddenly have a change of mind etc.

My heart goes out to all those exceptionally brave souls, genuine whistleblowers who have risked their lives to reveal the real truth and secret agendas going on here on Earth and may they be remembered for that courageous bravery rather than their later programmed clone counterfeit.

The intent behind cloning such people IMHO is to destroy the reputation, truth and credibility of the genuine whistleblower, which I would imagine is now ‘elsewhere’ possibly dead. The clone is released with it’s nefarious agenda to create utter confusion and misinformation within the alternative community where the seeker’s discernment (a very valuable tool) is swayed towards the low frequency thought patterns of suspicion and doubt.

I often cry when thinking about humanity and how so many gentle people are unaware of the clever games and technology going on behind the scenes. How many brave souls have been snuffed out before we got the chance to know or read their fine works of discovery? At times I want to SCREAM out so loud into the Heavens!

I personally will not allow the PTW move me into despondency – The March is on....I dream with pure loving intent that very, very soon ‘Truth’, ‘Genius Mind’, and ‘Courage’ will be allowed to flourish around our World amongst all of us. Then we will really get to see the great potentials that humanity can achieve! I truly believe we have help in very high places, just as Bob Dean speaks of. It is important we keep our focus up, keep doing what we are doing – all our efforts are supporting the Morphogenic Fields to Awaken.

Humanity has many wonderful attributes – how many times has humanity been pushed down – yet we still get up and refuse to give up because deep in our Souls we 'Know' there is Greater.

Please note: My above reply was when there was only one blog posted about Benjamin Fulford. Since writing my above post the blogs from this mystery person have gotten even crazier.

Tony
7th March 2012, 10:24
Well, I know I am not me!

Realeyes
7th March 2012, 10:50
This is a new blog by somebody who claims to have been member of the White Hats, but has left because the group has been infiltrated by the dark cabal.

Hi Tibourchine, I would so appreciate (and I am sure others would too) if you are willing to keep updating this thread as the blogs continue.

I have bookmarked this. Many Thanks.

update: This mystery person's blog has now gone crazy.... and my above post is now not relevant.

Circe
7th March 2012, 10:53

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together
sorry I could not resist that :)

Tibouchine
7th March 2012, 11:37

Wow, disclosure begins.
Even among PA members.
Glorious times ahead!

:cheer2:

Mark2112
7th March 2012, 11:57
Anyone from this and many other online forums could have written that and poor old Benny is an easy target these days. Maybe the white hats have been infiltrated or maybe it's a dark cabal member posing as a former white hat spreading disinfo to make you think the white hats have been infiltrated, or maybe it's this or maybe it's that.

Maybe it's just some ego-centric bored person behind a keyboard who's knocked up a quick and amateur looking wordpress blog, with no real info

araucaria
7th March 2012, 11:58
He's a slippery one is old Eelpieman :)

The clone situation was extremely complex back in the days of Dr Peter Beter (he has a lot to say on the subject), when both sides were surreptitiously substituting differently programmed new ones. You had Carter3 consorting with Mrs Carter4 while another of their clones might be off doing something else. Over thirty years later, the mind just boggles.

Edit to add: this substitution is said to have taken place on Dec. 13; hence anything the man said before that date is not brought into question thereby (for the benefit of those people who are going to remind us that they never 'resonated' with Ben's message).

Tibouchine
7th March 2012, 12:54
Hi Tibouchine, I would so appreciate (and I am sure others would too) if you are willing to keep updating this thread as the blogs continue.

Sure I'll do, Realeyes.

Although I don't know if this is a reliable source. We'll see.

As to all this info and disinfo madness we are experiencing right now in mainstream and in the alternative media,
I take it as a discernment class.

The whole show is on the brink of collapsing anyway. Banksters resign or get arrested, politicians, CEOs of big
corporations and media outlets resign. I am pretty sure we’ll have a global disclosure of the whole machinations
of the dark cabal within the next few weeks. Everything will be sorted out.

We also get to know who among the whistleblowers was serious or a disinfo agent and who of the several
Obami running around (did you notice the one with the huge scarf on his head or he one with grayish and the
other with dark hair) or which Hillary was original or a lookalike.

I think the cloning laboratories have been closed in 2007 (I am not sure about the year, have to look it up again).
Clones can be produced easily, like you said, from DNA samples in 24 hours or so. This technique is available on
earth since 60 years. Since clones have quite a short life span and clone production is currently not available
the doubles we see in the media are mostly lookalikes – actors that have had plastic surgery and were trained
in copying gestures and the way of speaking.

A few days ago a friend has mentioned that Ron Pauls voice has changed …

Taurean
7th March 2012, 13:18
I get the impression that somebody is drafting up a script for a " next generation " computer game ???

Thing seem to be getting more bizaar by the day.

Dennis Leahy
7th March 2012, 13:39
I think we give the Cabal more power than it has (and, it has a lot of real power.) Benjamin Fulford's paranoia reminds me of the quip, "If they really are after me, is it still paranoia?" He is kind of a whack-a-doodle personality, but quite possibly due to what he actually has been through.

I see him as a sincere guy who tries his best, but still gets fooled into blending the disinfo he is fed in with the info. Some whistleblowers they just kill; some they discredit. I think Ben's in the latter group. He also has a monetary perspective of the world. He was a legitimate economic senior correspondent for Forbes magazine. So, it is not surprising that he overestimates what the world will do with financial fraud disclosure - he believes it will end the Cabal. It won't.

Does anyone believe this "ex-White Hat" routine?

If there was a "Disinfo" button next to the "Thanks" button, I would click it.

Dennis

araucaria
7th March 2012, 14:06
People can be got at in various ways. When Dan Burisch turned from friend to foe was an obvious example of someone likely being interfered with in some way. It can be more subtle than that.

In the case of Fulford, you could interfere either by cloning him or by suggesting that he has been when he has not. To determine which is happening, you would need to distinguish between a clone and a lookalike, which are basically very different things. You may be able to spot a lookalike precisely because he looks, well, different, but wouldn't a clone look pretty identical, or am I missing something?

There may be more to the cabal's downfall than the monetary aspect, but it is a key aspect that could very well have a domino effect.

9eagle9
7th March 2012, 14:11
You know Dennis you have just pinged on something. A disinfo button. Would certainly save a lot of bickering and arguments.

Just browse a thread, see it as disinfo, presh your button and off you go.

I think we give the Cabal more power than it has (and, it has a lot of real power.) Benjamin Fulford's paranoia reminds me of the quip, "If they really are after me, is it still paranoia?" He is kind of a whack-a-doodle personality, but quite possibly due to what he actually has been through.

I see him as a sincere guy who tries his best, but still gets fooled into blending the disinfo he is fed in with the info. Some whistleblowers they just kill; some they discredit. I think Ben's in the latter group. He also has a monetary perspective of the world. He was a legitimate economic senior correspondent for Forbes magazine. So, it is not surprising that he overestimates what the world will do with financial fraud disclosure - he believes it will end the Cabal. It won't.

If there was a "Disinfo" button next to the "Thanks" button, I would click it.

Dennis

scotusa
7th March 2012, 14:41
Hi Tibouchine, I would so appreciate (and I am sure others would too) if you are willing to keep updating this thread as the blogs continue.

Sure I'll do, Realeyes.

Although I don't know if this is a reliable source. We'll see.

As to all this info and disinfo madness we are experiencing right now in mainstream and in the alternative media,
I take it as a discernment class.

The whole show is on the brink of collapsing anyway. Banksters resign or get arrested, politicians, CEOs of big
corporations and media outlets resign. I am pretty sure we’ll have a global disclosure of the whole machinations
of the dark cabal within the next few weeks. Everything will be sorted out.

We also get to know who among the whistleblowers was serious or a disinfo agent and who of the several
Obami running around (did you notice the one with the huge scarf on his head or he one with grayish and the
other with dark hair) or which Hillary was original or a lookalike.

I think the cloning laboratories have been closed in 2007 (I am not sure about the year, have to look it up again).
Clones can be produced easily, like you said, from DNA samples in 24 hours or so. This technique is available on
earth since 60 years. Since clones have quite a short life span and clone production is currently not available
the doubles we see in the media are mostly lookalikes – actors that have had plastic surgery and were trained
in copying gestures and the way of speaking.

A few days ago a friend has mentioned that Ron Pauls voice has changed …

It's not just Ron Paul, Obama is not the man he wasn't a few weeks ago. Voice is off quite a bit and body language too

Scotusa

viking
7th March 2012, 14:55
Oh Boy...the plot thickens...whoever next ...

quote...

n future posts, I will reveal other mind controlled and programmed — or conscious agents — of the black ops/black cabal/Illuminati reptilian Satanic Freemason order, people who are in the media or public and spread disinformation and work for the Clinton/Bush/Obama/Rockefeller/Kissinger/Greenspan evil crime organizations, including:

George Noory

Alex Jones

Tolec

Sheperd Smith

Bill Ryan

Jeff Rense

“Bill Wood”

We'll see what else transpires... lol ... perhaps we should put a 'disclaimer' on this thread !!

sorry a viking joke !! ;)

viking

truth4me
7th March 2012, 15:05
Anyone notice that the guy is going to do a report about Project Avalon founder Bill Ryan being a mind controlled and programmed agent of the same black ops/black cabel/ group?

Interesting information to say the least.....

Bill Ryan
7th March 2012, 15:43
-------

Hi, All:

Pure nonsense. I know Sean David Morton. He is many things, but is not a MK-Ultra disinfo agent. And I also know Melissa, his wife. This is 100% distraction.

Kimberley
7th March 2012, 15:51
Removed I found my answer!!!

DreamsInDigital
7th March 2012, 16:22
In the case of Fulford, you could interfere either by cloning him or by suggesting that he has been when he has not. To determine which is happening, you would need to distinguish between a clone and a lookalike, which are basically very different things. You may be able to spot a lookalike precisely because he looks, well, different, but wouldn't a clone look pretty identical, or am I missing something?
Clones are identical, except there will be one spot, like the nose or something that wont be 'the same', also anyone that is capable of seeing auras can spot a clone/robitoid/synthetic because unlike real ensouled humans, clones/synthetics/robitoids only have an "aura" or "glow" around their head where real ensouled humans have it around their entire body because they actually have a soul. Some people also have a natural "sense" for them.

aranuk
7th March 2012, 16:32
What's all this stuff about DNA to Clone in 24 hours? I have a picture of a doctor standing with a stop watch and pressing a button as the clone reaches the age of the present person being cloned. This all sounds to me more wacky than anything I've heard Ben Fulford write or say. Where is the information about this miracle of cloning in 24 hrs?

Stan

Tarka the Duck
7th March 2012, 16:43

earth since 60 years.

Really? Do you work in this field? Is this how you know?

in copying gestures and the way of speaking

If you are talking literally here, can you please direct me to the evidence?

Selene
7th March 2012, 16:58
They’re really, really trying to turn us off the track, aren’t they? Means we’re on the right one….

Also means they’re escalating their war on disclosure and truth, using less subtle methods (but methods proven effective, of course, as “blossoming”.) Doesn’t mean they’ve stopped the ol’ reliable trolling or honeypot website tactics, just escalating their efforts.

Ah yes, brings back memories, doesn’t it? Escalation that is. Vietnam….Cambodia….Iraq…..Afghanistan. Lost wars, all. They thought it would be easy to bring down or outsmart a determined Resistance.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3479/oneofusnotwhatappearsto.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/oneofusnotwhatappearsto.jpg/)

Cheers,

Selene

DreamsInDigital
7th March 2012, 17:05
Tarka

Tibouchine is correct, though I was surprised to hear they have got it down to 24 hours, crap! I thought it was still about 2 weeks, back in the late 70's it was more along the lines of 90 days. They really have refined the methods.... and they're right it has been on earth about 60 years. All is required is about 3-5 cells and then it goes from there. I wish I could remember the episode of Star Trek: DS9 that displays this process in a very clear method.

In this link: Synthetic Life: Robitoids, Artificial Humans and Transhumanism (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_artificialhumans.htm#menu) There are extensive articles including scientific evidence etc. Probably more than anyone really would care to know about Synthetics, Clones, and Robitoids.

Wesly
7th March 2012, 17:07
I have seen a clone with out their shirt on. They have whip scares on their backs,
The scares start in the middle of the back and fan out going up and then others start
at the same place and fan out going down.

Terry

Tarka the Duck
7th March 2012, 17:07
Thanks DID - what exactly is it that is said to be produced in 24 hours?

DreamsInDigital
7th March 2012, 17:11
What's all this stuff about DNA to Clone in 24 hours? I have a picture of a doctor standing with a stop watch and pressing a button as the clone reaches the age of the present person being cloned. This all sounds to me more wacky than anything I've heard Ben Fulford write or say. Where is the information about this miracle of cloning in 24 hrs?

Stan
I thought it was only down to 2 weeks, but I posted a link here in this thread/post? That will give you some more extensive information on Clones, Synthetics and Robitoids. Stan...Reality really is Stranger Than Fiction. Lets put it this way, if you can imagine it..it's probably already happened or been done. Or is possible. It's just apparently something a lot of people have a hard time coping with.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A fully functioning clone, synthetic or robitoid. Then..just the programming has to be done, and they have to put in the holographic matrix which produces the "halo" effect. It's a copy of the memories, etc. of the person being cloned/copied.

Tarka the Duck
7th March 2012, 17:15

Stan
I thought it was only down to 2 weeks, but I posted a link here in this thread/post? That will give you some more extensive information on Clones, Synthetics and Robitoids. Stan...Reality really is Stranger Than Fiction. Lets put it this way, if you can imagine it..it's probably already happened or been done. Or is possible. It's just apparently something a lot of people have a hard time coping with.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A fully functioning clone, synthetic or robitoid. Then..just the programming has to be done, and they have to put in the holographic matrix which produces the "halo" effect. It's a copy of the memories, etc. of the person being cloned/copied.

Again, thanks. It sounds as if you know a lot about this. Do you work in this field? Or is it just stuff you have read?
That site you posted the link to is certainly out there...;)

Kimberley
7th March 2012, 17:27
Last nights show was just posted...

03/06/2012 Tuesday - Sean David Morton brings you a Strange Universe of information and fun. Sean's Special guest was Benjamin Fulford.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Strange_Universe_12.html

Carmody
7th March 2012, 17:36
_nNNvB3KFFI

waves
7th March 2012, 18:12
-------

Hi, All:

Pure nonsense. I know Sean David Morton. He is many things, but is not a MK-Ultra disinfo agent. And I also know Melissa, his wife. This is 100% distraction.

Bill,
If I'm remembering correctly, isn't it true that Sean has made only many comments referring to the Bin Laden/hijackers story in a supportive/non-questioning way and has totally avoided discussion of questions about the 911 story/perpetrators? This would be a giant red flag for me.

Another clue is suspecting that anyone regularly promoted on the primary stage alternative talk-show circuit is not there by serendipitous accident. He was a super-regular on Art Bell and disappeared from C2C with him, and it sure appeared that there was something very insidiously pre-crafted about their discussions, especially what was avoided. Whenever he was on Bell, I specifically listened to get clues as to what the current lies being promoted were, trying to keep in mind that a disinfo agent is always mixing loads of TRUTH with disinfo.

gripreaper
7th March 2012, 18:21
I just took all my clothes off and stood in front of the mirror looking for signs that I might be a clone. I don't see anything different. How am I to know if I am a clone or not?

marique3652
7th March 2012, 18:22
Pre 12/11 photos

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/marique52/benjamin_fulford_predecember2011.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/marique52/benjamin_fulford_2.jpg

After 12/11 photos

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/marique52/benjamin_fulford_updated_111221_photo1.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/marique52/benfultordclone.jpg

To me there does seem to be a difference in his pictures before 12/11 and after 12/11. I have posted above the different looks....what do you all think?

Camilo
7th March 2012, 18:28
Who's to say that this guy ain't another one of them putting out disinformation?

DreamsInDigital
7th March 2012, 23:29
Again, thanks. It sounds as if you know a lot about this. Do you work in this field? Or is it just stuff you have read?
That site you posted the link to is certainly out there...;)
Combination of stuff I've read, and also stuff I've been told from both Off Planet and On Planet sources. I among other things had explained to me where the technology came from at least on the Russian side. It wasn't originally intended to be used for those purposes.

Maia Gabrial
8th March 2012, 00:25
Will Kerry or Bill respond to what's said in the link?

johnf
8th March 2012, 00:39
I sure hope this thread marks the peak of bull pucky on this forum.
That means it will make more and more sense as time goes on.

thunder24
8th March 2012, 00:59
why only speak on sean david morton and melissa, and not the others....including kerry...? I guess we just take ur few words as truth......?

peace

-------

Hi, All:

davyj0nes
8th March 2012, 01:12
if Kerry is an Illuminati sex slave, then certain 'codes' should be able to work on her. next time someone should use the phrase the [the crow cries at dawn] that should turn her into a playful sex kitten.

cloud9
8th March 2012, 01:25
if Kerry is an Illuminati sex slave, then certain 'codes' should be able to work on her. next time someone should use the phrase the [the crow cries at dawn] that should turn her into a playful sex kitten.

A comment with very bad taste.

Paul
8th March 2012, 01:25
I sure hope this thread marks the peak of bull pucky on this forum.
That means it will make more and more sense as time goes on.

One can hope :)

davyj0nes
8th March 2012, 01:29

A comment with very bad taste.

don't take it too seriously, its not real.

Sierra
8th March 2012, 01:37
<briskly scrubbing Bill's reptilian scales ... > <using a floor mop to reach those pesky horns> :bathbaby:

Sierra :becky:

king anthony
8th March 2012, 02:07
There are no emoticons available to express my thoughts here - as I am lost for words.

{sitting back waiting for the spaceships to come now} :der: "...are they here yet..."

Normalguy31
8th March 2012, 02:18
Seriously this is f*CKING ridiculous. Why would.....ugggh. Words escape me right now. If this didn't immediately sound off some kind of bs sensor in your brain you have some work to do.

Speechless.

Kindling
8th March 2012, 03:12
Oh my, funny stuff!! Purrring - rofl!!

thunder24
8th March 2012, 03:29
PWFXEn-4BBM

thanku king anthony

johnf
8th March 2012, 03:41
PWFXEn-4BBM

thanku king anthony

But everything this guy says is true but the clone stuff!

thunder24
8th March 2012, 03:43
thas why its so appropriate....and funny very, funny

davyj0nes
8th March 2012, 03:48
perhaps this thread could be merged with the 'lawn darts' thread. maybe this could be a start of a mega thread/sub forum for absurdity. what are your thoughts paul :cow:

[this post is sarcasm free]

king anthony
8th March 2012, 03:51
But everything this guy says is true but the clone stuff!

Pie'n'eal said this...

You didn't... so who are we to believe... hang on... how does he know he is not "me"... {thinking}... so who am I... "bots" have been in here reading this thread... now I forgot what I was going to say... something about spaceships I think. Oh, and no problem thunder24... if that is who you really are.

DreamsInDigital
8th March 2012, 03:52
No, they're two separate threads with two totally separate topics. I vote not to merge the threads.

jorr lundstrom
8th March 2012, 03:55
Well, I tried the clone program on myself, but Im not satisfied
with the result. Where is that damn reverse button.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/verlevare-1.jpg

This is a funny thread. LOL

Jorr

johnf
8th March 2012, 04:03
Maybe this is what happened to the republican primary race, all those guys got the three for one deal from the clone shop.
The first two were so stupid they dided crossing the street without adult supervision, so their handlers brought out the copy of a copy of a copy version
and have been working over time to keep them alive and saying stoopid stuff.

Referee
8th March 2012, 04:06
perhaps this thread could be merged with the 'lawn darts' thread. maybe this could be a start of a mega thread/sub forum for absurdity. what are your thoughts paul :cow:

okay my first really good laugh in a while..................:roll:

THANK YOU

Kindling
8th March 2012, 04:06
Bwahahaha, clones, sex kittens, lawn darts, oh my. Yall should stop cause I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!!

thunder24
8th March 2012, 04:07
so Where do i get me one of them cloning machines...i dont shop macys....do they have a clearance rack....a nice star gate would be nice....

king anthony
8th March 2012, 04:11
...I can't breathe!!

{said with a serious face} They say clones have issues with this.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

...Where do i get me one of them cloning machines...

Ask jorr... perhaps not, as his didn't come with a reverse thingy - but then again, it's only you. LAL

Kindling
8th March 2012, 04:13
ROFL, so King are you saying I'm a clone?? Sheesh, I wanted to be a mind controlled sex kitten - :dance:

king anthony
8th March 2012, 04:16
...are you saying I'm a clone... sex kitten...

I say, I did not have to... wha... mind controlled... {in thought}... :)

Jeffrey
8th March 2012, 04:32
I can speak parseltongue

Tommy
8th March 2012, 04:45
Omg.. Well, if you wan't to make a multi-verse dark satire comedy I guess this is a good plot outline.. lol

But in all seriousness, this is just another attempt of "you-know-what".

Weak fantasies from a very weak person, sad..

Hope he get's better and get's the help he needs..

Kerry is addressing this right now on-the-air

songsfortheotherkind
8th March 2012, 07:45
"If they really are after me, is it still paranoia?" He is kind of a whack-a-doodle personality, but quite possibly due to what he actually has been through. Dennis

*laughing at the keyboard* this has got absolutely very little to do with what you wrote and is utterly, absolutely off topic, for which I offer apologies, *and* I saw your user pick, read that line, and suddenly saw you breaking out into some killer guitar pickin' and singing this. Wack-a-doodle, it's like sherbert in my mouth!

Also I have a fabulous purple hat. Does this count? I *could* go make a tin foil hat, if necessary, but that gives me electric shocks and I try to avoid it. Would a hat made out of a feather boa be appropriate? Hmm, I can't see ninja operatives opting for the feather boa option, unless they could make it behave like a squid or something, but then that would only apply as a suitable disguise in very limited situations, unless of course they added sequins and hung out in GLBT venues. Not too sure how many covert operations are going on in those locations though- well, I'm sure there are *lots* of covert operations going on, but not of the governmental type; no, that's not impossible either, although that would be involving government members in non-governmental activities, unless they were there with *other* governmental members and talking shop at the same time-

it's all so confusing! I need a cup of tea...

Watching from Cyprus
8th March 2012, 08:23
Exactly as i feel.. something else is in control.. tuff fight but we must beat the "something" inside. It is about cleansing the body as best we can in this polluted air/invironment we breath and live.. something like getting the body/mind work on wifi and not only on cable.

nonesuch
8th March 2012, 09:01
I read several posts on the anonymously authored blog, "Confessions...". Every entry made wildly extravagant accusations about many known names in the truth movement without offering any more evidence than opinion clothed as fact.

If the claims in the blog were qualified as 'feelings' or 'intuitions' I'd perhaps give them some consideration since anything's possible. Instead, everything was claimed by the author(s) as hard truth to be accepted and believed at face value. Read the top entry about Kerry and Bill and you'll see an outrageously confident display of almost every conspiracy extreme crammed tightly into a few brief paragraphs.

Most 'evidence' presented was subjective near-nonsense accompanied by unabashed commands to the reader. For instance, after flaming Bill Ryan, the writer shared with us the self-evident 'fact' that anyone, if they looked closely could see (on video? in their imagination? ) Bill's eyes shift into vertical slits since he was now a reptile. This and other such implausible ideas were followed by the rhetorical command: "Sound implausible? Think about it, and the truth becomes clear." (I did think about it and it became clear the writer was not credible.)

Or get this...after stating that Benjamin Fulford had been replaced with a clone, the blogger posted as proof a few pictures of Ben, beardless/bearded, thinner/fatter, younger/older, in different settings and under different lighting. To me, they all looked suspiciously like the one and only genuine Benjamin Fulford, but the writer disagreed, expertly suggesting, "One need only look closely at pre-2011 photos of him and how he looks now and one can see…this is not exactly the same person" Yah, maybe if one is hallucinating. (Apologies to all earnest hallucinators).

To me, the blog was a compendium of attempted character assassinations written by someone who was either, 1) OCD about conspiracy, without medication, 2) a prankster who wanted to see how many he can con, for fun, 'power' or profit, or 3) simply a poorly trained disinfo agent who should be fired for incompetence. Whatever the case, the blog was a clumsy, failed attempt at swaying a crowd down a dark hole while unselfconsciously breaking all the rules of subtle persuasion. If it was written tongue in cheek, I commend the effort but the joke flopped; if not, someone needs a refresher in forensics.

While many of the ideas on the blog are also flung about in the conspiracy community as possibilities (not always attached to any one person), the unidentified White Hat went out of his/her way to make them dubious, at best, if not for any more noble causes than unrestrained excess and immovably restrained research.

What kind a self-proclaimed authority would choose to discredit himself so articulately in public? Think about it, and the truth becomes clear.

modwiz
8th March 2012, 09:36
I went to the site and had a look around. It's not my kind of humor. Not a fan of where the joke is supposed to be on me.

songsfortheotherkind
8th March 2012, 09:46
I can speak parseltongue

oh thanks, I just snorted my reviving tea all over the computer screen

hiss hiss hiss....

Violet
8th March 2012, 09:51
Creepy enough.

Calz
8th March 2012, 09:57

Kerry seems to be "having fun" with it ...

March 7, 2012 Updated 9:55 pm PST

NEW REVELATIONS ON THE REAL KERRY CASSIDY LOL!!

It appears I lead a double life as a sex slave - cia operative - white hat ... according to this uh, new on the scene, self described "Confessions of a Former White Hat Operative" CLICK HERE TO READ HIS DISCLOSURES

I have to say the descriptions of the various players are very creative and not bad in terms of type-casting. Now if I could just find my uh... 2 kids and husband on where was it, oh yeah, the planet Procyon I would be totally set :-)

To the writer: feel free to contact me for an interview anytime!

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Camilo
8th March 2012, 14:45
Pure rubbish

mountain_jim
8th March 2012, 16:20

Well either Bill or someone using his name responded in the comments :)

Bill Ryan

March 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm

you are the one abusing cocaine, my friend…go to hell…

sdv
8th March 2012, 16:34
Yep, 100% distraction! Another darn war is looming in the Middle East and I assure you the many thousands of civilians that will be brutally murdered are not clones!

Bill Ryan
8th March 2012, 17:01

Well either Bill or someone using his name responded in the comments :)

Bill Ryan

March 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm

you are the one abusing cocaine, my friend…go to hell…

Not me. (Not my style... :) )

Cilka
8th March 2012, 19:30
Oh brother, this game on Earth is getting more interesting by the minute. I feel like I am watching a Sci-Fi movie of humanoids living on planet Earth. As I am sitting in the theatre I cannot stop biting my nails, I think I am about to hide under my seat right now, I cannot take it any longer, oh my God ........

I know this may sound weird, but let's face it this world is just way too weird for this poor universe; I have a lot of compassion for the universe right now I feel like throwing a bucket of kisses at her.
I think that whatever is happening on an energetic level to this solar system of ours is also affecting those (ET's) who have been manipulating our lives here on Earth, and they don't like it. So they have to become more creative because they are losing their power of control. With this guy coming out of the closet and revealing to us that Kerry and Bill are not what they say they are, they are actually aliens, shape shifters, sex slaves, CIA operatives etc. I think someone needs to slap this guy/woman real hard so they can snap out of it. Psychedelic drugs can do a lot of harm to vulnerable humans sometimes.

One
8th March 2012, 20:21
Apologies, I haven't read all the replies as I have not had time. I did read the article this morning and it just looked like complete BS and disinfo. Using the credibility of one person to do a hatchet job on a lots of others. This was my favourite line:

"Cassidy knows who is a disinfo cabalists and who is real when she interviews these people; one clue is that when she gets irritated and questions the interviewer, she is letting the agency know she feels this person is the real deal – a sort of reverse psychology thing if you will." lol

gripreaper
8th March 2012, 21:00
Here's the latest:

""Her former Camelot partner, Bill Ryan, is an Illuminati cabalist reptilian shapeshifter and nothing he says is to be trusted. The real “Bill Ryan” was disappeared or killed off while in the Australian outback and replaced by a reptilian using hologram technology and shapeshifting to present disinfo and to thwart Cassidy’s White Hat mission. If you look closely at his eyes, you will see they sometimes shift to reptilian-type eyes.

Cassidy knows who is a disinfo cabalists and who is real when she interviews these people; one clue is that when she gets irritated and questions the interviewer, she is letting the agency know she feels this person is the real deal – a sort of reverse psychology thing if you will. For instance, she knows Benjamin Fulford is a clone, which is why she will not have him back on her show, and came to the aid of David Wilcock (also a CIA op) who pretended to have a nervous breakdown on her show, to make the Fulford clone believe they had gotten to him. (More on Wilcock later, and how he too was rescued as a child from the Montauk MK-Ultra mind control program, and how he was also a Satanic ritual child sex slave.) She did not know when Bill Ryan was replaced by a reptilian hologram, but when she did, she decided to not bury him but let him go about his business in hopes of gleaming information about the cabalist plans. She also knows that Sean David Morton is a under mind control from the cabalists in the NSA; she has been keeping close tabs on him, and even talked her superiors into giving him a radio show on the CIA-funded American Freedom Network, secretly headed by Ron Paul.""

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/

Bill Ryan, is an Illuminati cabalist reptilian shapeshifter? I had to clean my keyboard before I posted this as I shot a whole cup of coffee through my nose as I was laughing so hard! Gotta admit one thing though, the humor value of all this stuff is priceless!

kcbc2010
8th March 2012, 21:36
hmmmm....I'll have to check it out and use some discernment before giving a reaction.

gripreaper
9th March 2012, 02:45
And the hits just keep coming! ROFLMAO!!!!

""March 9, 2012

Reptilian Shapeshifter Bill Ryan Orders Assassination

Earlier today, memeber Sister of the White Robe, Sarah Stenga, contacted me and said she received information that the Cabal wants my erasure, which was expected; and that the reptilian hologram that replaced the real Bill Ryan, with the approval of his reptilian boss, Stewert Swerdlow, issued my death order himself, exclaiming: “I want that White Hat double-crosser bloke’s head on my dinner plate!”

I ask, those who knew the real Ryan: compare the man you once knew five years ago to the ‘man’ you have seen the past two years…have you noticed a conderable change in his demeanor, attitude, and walk? Does he stroll more like a giant lizard now?"""

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/

What is this world coming to? The abject absurdity borders on, well, abject absurdity!

maybe it's not so funny. maybe I shouldn't even post this crap.

songsfortheotherkind
9th March 2012, 03:44
I had to clean my keyboard before I posted this as I shot a whole cup of coffee through my nose as I was laughing so hard!

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one doing that! :D

Although mine was tea. I go off my nut on coffee. *sudden thought* Hey, perhaps *that's* what is happening- finally, the insidious side effects of coffee drinking are finally emerging in all those susceptible to coffee's evil influences and their intellectual breakdown is finally finding its way onto the internet! Coffee inspired lunacy!

Now, when we convert the actual expression of incidents of mind boggling lunacy to figures and compare it to the number of coffee drinkers on the planet... *slaps forehead in sudden A-HA! moment*

panopticon
9th March 2012, 13:48
Thanks for the thread. I really needed the laugh. Been a strange week and this non-sense really gave me a good laugh.
Kind Regards, :yo:
Panopticon

Maia Gabrial
9th March 2012, 15:44
perhaps this thread could be merged with the 'lawn darts' thread. maybe this could be a start of a mega thread/sub forum for absurdity. what are your thoughts paul

Hey! Leave the lawn darts alone! Those are the kewlest, best ideas I've ever heard! I'd love to see them happen.
Don't merge the threads because they're not the same thing!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

So, what about the information that was said about you, Bill? You're not denying it.... :becky: :becky: :becky:

Realeyes
9th March 2012, 17:42
I am wondering who this imaginative blogger is going to name and defame next???? I have just listened to Kerry's latest radio interview where she was live on the air when she heard about her so called secret self/life - really funny and so lovely to hear Kerry recieving the news in such a light hearted way.

The lastest blog caught my eye with strange interest. I am not great at maths/numbers - just wondering if anyone has checked if the 188 days calculation between these earthquakes is correct??? And if so - what is the significance of 188??? Can someone please enlighten me - if that is, there is something to be enlightened upon - LOL.

Here is a snippet of the latest blog:-

"The 188 destruction cycle below…Los Angeles is the next target, submarines with nukes are already off the West Coast. Calling all un-compromised White Hats: we must stop this.

February 27, 2010 – – Chile Earthquake 8.8
Then 188 days later. . .

September 4, 2010 – – Christchurch Earthquake 7.1
Then 188 days later. . .

March 11, 2011 – – Japan Earthquake 9.0
Then 188 days later. . .

September 15, 2011 – – Fiji Earthquake 7.3
Then 188 days later. . .

March 22, 2012
Los Angeles Quake 9.2...."

Edit: I have hubby doing the sums for me right now. Will update findings.
Edit 2: Hubby has now kindly done the sums, and with time zones added, it is near dam 188 days apart! While he was calculating, I did some googling on 188 and found this link to a guy who worked this out in relation to Comet Elenin and Earthquakes being 188 days apart.
http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/comet-elenin-and-earthquakes-have-a-188-day-cycle-between-them-the-next-big-one-is-

Mmm... this 188 number obviously means something to someone... Any ideas?

galilava
9th March 2012, 17:52
http://kolibka.com/download.php?mid=8370
This film is in russian - which I am sorry about.
There is much info about all these programs - not so secret at all any more - at least in Russia.
However, this type of mass manipulation weаpons have been the trend for some time now. While we are still researching on the atomic/ bio/chemical and so on...
What I am trying to say is - some of it may be true - those on top have never allowed opposition - they always created it ahead

galilava
9th March 2012, 18:21
I am wondering who this imaginative blogger is going to name and defame next???? I have just listened to Kerry's latest radio interview where she was live on the air when she heard about her so called secret self/life - really funny and so lovely to hear Kerry recieving the news in such a light hearted way.

The lastest blog caught my eye with strange interest. I am not great at maths/numbers - just wondering if anyone has checked if the 188 days calculation between these earthquakes is correct??? And if so - what is the significance of 188??? Can someone please enlighten me - if that is, there is something to be enlightened upon - LOL.

Here is a snippet of the latest blog:-

"The 188 destruction cycle below…Los Angeles is the next target, submarines with nukes are already off the West Coast. Calling all un-compromised White Hats: we must stop this.

February 27, 2010 – – Chile Earthquake 8.8
Then 188 days later. . .

September 4, 2010 – – Christchurch Earthquake 7.1
Then 188 days later. . .

March 11, 2011 – – Japan Earthquake 9.0
Then 188 days later. . .

September 15, 2011 – – Fiji Earthquake 7.3
Then 188 days later. . .

March 22, 2012
Los Angeles Quake 9.2...."

I found this:
Yet, the Lord Jesus Christ controls history. "The battle is the Lord's!" (1 Samuel 17:47). He would give the blessing of victory as symbolized by the day 188 (July 6, 1776) when the Declaration was first published in the Pennsylvania Evening Post. And when Congress finally got around to signing a copy on parchment on August 2, 1776 (Day 215), destiny was determined. August, 8th month, represented the new birth of Client Nation USA. The 2 represented separation from Great Britain. While the 15 represented the covering of God - i.e. the matter was handled.

from http://www.biblenews1.com/numbers/numbers.htm

P.S. I have not counted the days mayself!
8 also means a new birth or the birth of the new etc - Repetition of a number may be used for emphasis. so 188 should be read as "Christ's new birth" or "Light's/God's new birth" or the "Second birth of the Light/God" - or ... the second new cration of God - which you call in English Apocalypsis, I think...

mountain_jim
9th March 2012, 20:07
I would not be surprised if the creator of the blog, the subject of this thread, is a disgruntled present or former member of this forum. Not all all.

Realeyes
9th March 2012, 20:09
I would not be surprised if the creator of the blog, the subject of this thread, is a disgruntled present or former member of this forum. Not all all.

Mountain_jim - I too wondered this thought.

gripreaper
9th March 2012, 21:46
He (or whatever this creature is) is going after everybody now, with two or three postings a day. Now David Wilcock and Duncan O'Finian are his latest additions to this morbid tale of absurdity.

Poor guy did find a bomb under his car this morning though. Yup.

With the big Los Angeles earthquake coming on March 22nd, should we be warning all our friends to hurry up and get out of LA before it's too late?

sygh
10th March 2012, 04:12

He says Ben Fulford has been replaced by a clone or a lookalike and shows some pics for proof. The former White Hat is not the first one who states that the Ben Fulford we are seeing in the videos is not the original one. I've already heard it from other sources.

Here is the Blog entry

March 6, 2012
The Truth is Uglier and Crazier Than You Think: Infiltration of the White Hats and a Benjamin Fulford Lookalike

Hello,

I am a former operative of a group of operatives world-wide affectionately called “The White Hats.” We are a consortium of former and active intelligence operatives from all alphabets, Yakuza ninjas and assassins, expert computer hackers, military officers, former off-world soldiers, undercover agents in drug cartels, Hollywood producers pretending to be something else, adult entertainment moguls, religious clergy, journalists, authors, fifth-dimension humans, and regular people with extraordnary connections. Our initial mission was to battle the New World Order/Illuminati controlled by Santanic cabalists the reptilian overlords from destroying this beautiful planet and to systematically murder billions of human beings.

Continue reading: http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/

Utter horse hocky. Not worth precious time.

christian
11th March 2012, 02:19
From that "former white hat" guy's site:

In future posts, I will reveal other mind controlled and programmed — or conscious agents — of the black ops/black cabal/Illuminati reptilian Satanic Freemason order, people who are in the media or public and spread disinformation and work for the Clinton/Bush/Obama/Rockefeller/Kissinger/Greenspan evil crime organizations, including:

George Noory

Alex Jones

Tolec

Sheperd Smith

Bill Ryan

Jeff Rense

“Bill Wood”

and so on.

:flypig:

He calls David Icke a reptilian by the way and twists virtually everything in the alternative field ad absurdum, in my opinion.

Craig
12th March 2012, 20:23
I have read his site, it is like Robert Ludlum, Tom Clancy, Dan Simmons and H G Wells got together, split of some DNA and made this character up. Imagination run amok, and yet so laughingly addictive I can't stop looking?

gripreaper
12th March 2012, 22:29
Yea, if he keeps going, just about everyone starts out as an Illuminati sex slave, has multiple lives going on different planets, works for the CIA, and get's cloned and becomes an assassin or an operative or a cabal disinfo agent. Unless of course they are already a reptilian shapeshifer like Bill Ryan. :rolleyes::eek::p;):confused:

You've got to admit though, he's very imaginative and is hitting on all the "buzzwords".

DreamsInDigital
14th March 2012, 15:09
Since someone finally bumped this thread, I suggest you guys either check my thread "Duncan O'Finioan reveals True Identity/Truth about" this guy, or go to his blog. There is a law suit being launched against this guy, he isn't even a real ex-white hat. It's all a bunch of lies what he is putting on his blog.

mountain_jim
14th March 2012, 15:19
Since someone finally bumped this thread, I suggest you guys either check my thread "Duncan O'Finioan reveals True Identity/Truth about" this guy, or go to his blog. There is a law suit being launched against this guy, he isn't even a real ex-white hat. It's all a bunch of lies what he is putting on his blog.

Thanks for pointing this out here - I am 'reading all about it' at Duncan's blog now.

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

music
17th March 2012, 06:14
[opinion]

Dennis

White hat vs black hat, another flavour of disempowerment, enhancing seperation, keeping us afraid of the dark within, entry-level brain-washing that white bread is good for us, and all we should strive for.

mountain_jim
17th March 2012, 19:09
Well now another thread has been started in this forum spreading this guy's crapola.

Paul
17th March 2012, 20:25
From Duncan's blog at The ‘Time Bomb’ … Ready To Explode! Get ‘Er Done! (http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/the-time-bomb-ready-to-explode-get-er-done/)

March 10, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Well, well, well. Oh My Gods.
What has the internet world been blessed with?
None other than (drum roll please) … A “Former White Hat Operative“!
Or … should we say, Louis Khan Nin (http://louiskahnnin.wordpress.com/)?
A couple days later, it's maybe Anthony, not Louis. From Duncan's blog again at Mr Former White Hat’s Reply to Me and My Final Reply to Him Before He Makes Like a Cow Chip in the Summertime and Blows Away (http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/mr-former-white-hats-reply-to-me-and-my-final-reply-to-him-before-he-makes-like-a-cow-chip-in-the-summertime-and-blows-away/)

March 14, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Readers: This was Anthon– Louis — oops, I’m sorry — Former White Hat’s response to my blog post last night. This will be the final curtain on Anthony simply because he is not worth any more time or attention.

Yes, readers, Mr. Former White Hat and I have crossed verbal paths before. Haven’t we, Anthony?

Craig
19th March 2012, 05:23
A few years ago people believed that there were UFOs even though they didn't see them, I am guessing that in the near future people will be saying I believe in cloning even though they have never seen a clone, cause on that site everyone is a clone.

If you photocopy a photocopy doesn't it lessen in quality? So the more copies of copies it will become unreadable? Much like a FOI on UFOs from a government agency? What was that Michael Keaton movie where he copies himself? Or when Homer uses the magical hammock and clones himself? Surely it will be a matter of time before some massive public breakdown happens where a clone goes bonkers and strips naked and has a sherman tank in the middle of a street somewhere?

What do you mean it has already happened?

Clones\Clowns - could that be a misplaced fear?

Debra
20th March 2012, 02:00
Just by maintaining this thread, I fear it is making this sad sad person feel very important.

kathymarie
21st March 2012, 15:32
This blogger.....FormerWhiteHat.....is now posting that David Wilcock killed Andrew Breitbart and was his gay lover......as well as the quake in Oaxaca yesterday was really an aftereffect from the Plejarans (I believe..:) ))) "taking down the cabal in Mexico". Oh my.....I'm headed for the kitchen to make another tinfoil hat......

DreamsInDigital
21st March 2012, 16:08
Someone seriously needs to grab that guy and put him with straight jacket and chains intact in a padded room on anti-psychotics. He's insane. This point and time, his only true intrinsic value is for entertainment purposes and maybe a few good plot ideas for movies....maybe.

marique3652
23rd March 2012, 05:05
I removed my contribution to this discussion. The former white hat operative does not resonate with me and his accusations and things he says about people I do not support or believe.

peter44
3rd June 2012, 21:52
I spent some time looking at the site and I just can't conceive that any of what he says really makes sense, though I did see it as a humor spoof at one point, or as some coded message to someone but then that seems to be discounted and inconsistent too. He seems to be a crazy person to me.

There is apparently another clone of his posting as of today on a new site next door (chuckle). Check this out, it seems to point to Dean Clifford as being the former white hat that is the wizard behind the curtain! http://mrformerwhitehatisgod.wordpress.com/

Zencat
3rd June 2012, 22:19
The FWH blog is the biggest spoof that I've come across. He even has pictures from the movie "the Avengers" (i.e. the Chinese 'sky carriers') .... I personally believe that he or she is taking the whole alternative community for a ride. Let's not fall for it!

peter44
4th June 2012, 03:56
It is rather confusing. There is this apparent other "new" blog that looks exactly LIKE former white hats blog. BUT it's called Mr. former white hat is God
"blog". LOL. So who is this. Do you know if it is someone making fun of him or is it him trying to get yet even MORE attention??? I actually enjoy reading through the stuff it's so ---totally out there. In the most recent post he offers classes and links to learn to mind control your clones so you don't have to destroy them etc. WHAT???!! LOL --serious entertainment albiet some slightly disturbing information!

http://mrformerwhitehatisgod.wordpress.com/2012/06/03/mind-controlling-your-very-own-clone-6-2/

peter44
4th June 2012, 04:19
And this isn't the first time that David Wilcock has been accused of being a Draco but what about those other two guys?

peter44
5th June 2012, 22:09
Looks like Former White Hats self-anointed clone just looked in the mirror and realized it was not white-hats clone. Last chance to read the tales of "former white hat is a god" as "it" is saying a final teary goodbye, LOL. http://mrformerwhitehatisgod.wordpress.com/

peter44
17th July 2012, 17:00
Someone on another post mentioned that this blog could be Formerwhitehats alternative personality or higher-self trying to warn others of what he is doing or cabaple of doing. Bizarre to say the least. http://formerwhitehatprogrammer.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/my-protege/

Bill Ryan
17th July 2012, 17:07
-------

Folks -- it's comedy. Good comedians will always trigger copycat spinoffs. As long as you're aware it's comedy fiction (and some of it is really quite funny -- Terry Pratchett's Discworld (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld) comes to mind :)), no harm is done.

(The real comedy is when one reads the comments and sees that there are people still taking him seriously...)

Lysaur
1st December 2014, 07:49
Former White Hat was Michael Hemingson and he threatened Kris who was a good guy who spoke the truth on his blog clandestineragerevealed...they're both dead now. A lot of the spoofing on that crazy blog was to discredit people who speak out and discourage them as a threat, also to just add more disinfo' of course...

But it's not all funny. I believe there are tons of cloning and genetic experiments going on and many people who are used in these projects have no idea because they're drugged like race horses and mind-controlled to not remember or know anything. It might be comfortable to suppose maybe cloning is just a small little thing that happened to a couple musicians or presidents. That's an easy pill to swallow. Harder to digest is information that paints a darker, more overwhelming picture. What if there are millions of synthetics and huge underground civilizations? What if our surface world is more of a wildlife farm to the elite controllers with their alien technology underground? I've heard our society falls under the category of what elites refer to as "Wildlife Management".

There is a lot of information on cloning, synthetic humans and such. I think a new thing we might be learning more about is soul transference where they place people into different 'containers' which are bodies for different things. This is reported in abductions.

Here is a sincere report on clones and the technologies used in underground bases to produce synthetics:

(sorry for my bad englisch hope you understand what i write)

i´ve got this information via email and will share it with you, so i write a bit about the things the guy wrote me.. i´m not allowed to speak about his name or who he is... i will just give you now information you can´t find over internet because it´s really nothing anyone knows just people who work there know this (i have nothing to do with working there and about my source of knowledge i don´t want to speak please accept that)

how they build synthetics today:

they get created in chambers.. there is a room where 4 chambers are connected trough a transfer-server they are connected trough solarplexus radiator cable which transfers through "holographical teleportation" each atom and starts to arrange them till they build complete cells trough this over and over in this chambers this is working over a digital microprecessing-computersystem which has a lot of mathematical power it´s able for them to save many different bodies complete to the hard disc drive and re-arrange them in this 4 chambers and in less than 10 hours a human male or female is created. they also build hybrids or experiments who are not at all human. they are not aliens. they sometimes just do experiments and modify over software the way the genetic system gets projected and so on. i can show you how this chamber look, because in one video of lady gaga this chambers appear, so i guess lady gaga was created in chamber ...

here look.. i uploaded this here a ex-worker gave it to me he had to do with people who build synthetics.. sorry for the bad quality..

this way the chambers look but they don't have the title "monster" on it... this director knows about this synthetics... all "big" directors know about this truth... they are members of organizations... they buy synthetics directly from the labor for big organisations so they make much money trough cd´s and concerts... its all about the money... nothing else... for the musical area... but they also use this technology to create little girls and boy for sexual abuse... they can build their own children and they sell them to political people and others... its a very complicated situation... also they kill real people (movie stars and musicians) and re-create them as synthetics in chambers... they experiment with dna and do a lot strange things you not even want to know!

Here you can see how this chambers look, they really match the real chambers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIuuBXnf9vc

0:18 and the scenes behind this

they are white and 4 ones of them "hang" in the air" and are connected by something they call server or transfer-server... in this computer all atoms get rendered and calculated and they also can extract biological information from dns and re-calculate it into a holographical projection and trough teleportation into this 4 chambers they build humans and everything else.. its not complicated and very simple when you know how they do it... actually its possible to build you your own supermodel in less than 6 hours if you want... you will NOT notice a difference between a real heidi klum and a syntethic heidi klum... just when you look very close to her... you will see the skin looks not biological... also her look would be soulless.. they feel boring... because they have no activity in their inner self - the not even have a inner self like you or other people...

they simulate it... they don't know that they are different or synthetic... they just know they exist like you know that you exist... they don´t know why they are here like you don´t know why you are here... they are exactly like you... just you as a real human have full access to the inner self in all possibilitys... they not... and this makes me feel very sad about them... they get abused... they don´t know this...
Avril Lavigne got produced 3 times till now because some people wanted to use her as a sex-slave, but many others have ordered also clones of Avril Lavigne. Fathers of ultra-rich families who belong to certain societies and organizations order very often cloned beautiful girls to give them to their sons as a birthday present or some other kind of gift. The thing is that when you reach a certain level of money, people from such organizations will automatically contact you and you will get a member in their organization. The richest ones of all rich ones all are in the same organization and about these people I talk here, when I say they buy cloned persons. So many people got already cloned and as a list this would be a list that would expand with every week. You have to know that this is a big business, the biggest buisness that goes on, on this planet. They are able to produce real humans that look like the originals and do everything that you want them to do. The organization who produces clones is the biggest moneymaker of this planet. There's so much more to say about all this. He, the guy who told me all that via EMail, told me that they cloned already every celebrity who is famous for his beauty, because also rich ladies buy cloned guys like David Beckham or Brad Pitt. These ultra-rich families belong to an isolated almost hidden society and they live a complete different life and in a complete different reality than most of normal people even are able to imagine. They have not just 2 or 3 big houses, they even rent certain rights of the economic system for a limited time, till somebody with more money takes over this job. There are many things going on.

Back to the synthetic people. The list is endless. They clone everyone they want to sell to rich families or people. Also there exists secret-software so people can create their own human or extract its look from an artwork, say Nicole Kidman, Gisele Caroline Bündchen, Carolina Ardohian, Jessica Alba, Tom Cruise, Charlie Sheen or even Osama bin Laden. The ones who have the rights to build them, are also the ones who are the masters of orchestration, not just doctors or scientists belong to them, also special make-up artists and people that work for movies-studios and Hollywood.

Sure. Synthetic people have no feeling for right and wrong and the second thing is that they are strongly physical oriented minds, so physical they are that they even not are able to understand sexuality, love, empathy and many other things. They have a very strong appetite to get a sexual satisfaction, but the problem is like I just said that they haven't got a clue of right and wrong. Certain areas real humans have, synthetics don't have. They don't have the finer systems of soul. This is because they get produced through computer, lasers, genetic scanning processes and holographical teleportation.

A normal or better, REAL human has healthy feelings for sexuality, but synthetics not. They are child, killing, hate, cold and animal-orientated or in one word - lunatic. The problem is that they got produced, so its not real hate or anything like this, its more like a roboter that got out of control. Humans shouldn't "build" humans. This isn't right.

Another things is that the inner areas of this planet are full of tunnels and cities, with houses and streets, everything they have hundreds of miles under your streets. Earth is a lot bigger than scientists tell it to you, so its also a lot more room under your streets, actually you can go 150 miles down - into this planet - you will find cities and everything. They created a second humanoid race through clones and you can just hardly imagine what goes on in these cities - in - your planet.

Pedophilia has reached in these cities a level you not even want to know. They even created toy-shops with real children in it and clones like George W. Bush come with others and kill the children or babies and after this they will start having sex with them. I know this is not possible to believe, but actually it is like this.

But why? Well, let me explain this: They cloned so many people and they had already these underground-cities in the late 70s so they started taking advantage of these underground-bases and they colonized them through male and female clones who started getting a family live. They all got hardly programmed and this underground-cities are a experiment for the people of the surface so they are able to test their technology on a society based up on synthetic clones. But also there exist other life forms, much older than the human race. Really many different, say "biological groups", exist in and on planet earth.
http://www.whale.to/b/information.html

Some videos and links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YClQdvIux7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPgfNJH7_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTj6EGRKeFk&feature=youtu.be&t=46s

https://www.alien-ufos.com/conspiracy-theories/47544-clones-synthetics-androids-hollywood-industry.html

http://doppels.proboards.com/thread/222

Lysaur
1st December 2014, 07:52
Someone seriously needs to grab that guy and put him with straight jacket and chains intact in a padded room on anti-psychotics. He's insane. This point and time, his only true intrinsic value is for entertainment purposes and maybe a few good plot ideas for movies....maybe.

You have communicated with off-world sources and learned about cloning? Can I ask you a bunch of questions about it or can you point me to some threads where you explain more about this? I believe mass cloning actually goes on and Iw ant to learn more about that and the abduction experiments.

Lysaur
23rd December 2014, 15:24
:wizard: DreamsInDigital are you there?