PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmmm What IF...?

ljwheat
7th March 2012, 15:32
Hmmmmmm, what if. What if the Language we speak today is--- over all ---vibration a inept dombed down version of the original, a devised why of locking humanity into a box/prison--- and controlled by GOD.

• God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them." (NIV) God realizes that when people are unified in purpose they can accomplish imposible feats, both noble and ignoble. This is why unity in the body of and mind is so important.

"If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

Then nothing they plan to do will be impossible.

So: Lets back engineer this box we have been forced into, by GOD? Looking at the ancient gods, as defined by religion and dogma it’s forbidden or untouchable (blaspheme) taboo, don’t go there. Why who put this barrier up/why? It’s been in place for so long it’s become Gospel, burned at the stake should you talk about it.

• When God speaks in this story, He uses the phrase, "let us go," referencing the trinity.

Drop the trinity. “LET US GO” who is US - I thought there was only one GOD -- US?

What if: The GOD/gods were the faction that won the war over humanity and the great fall as is suggested in today’s thinking, were none other than the lizard heads.

As a result, The lizard heads confused their language, causing them to speak different languages so they would not understand each other. By doing this, The lizard heads thwarted their plans. They also scattered the people of the city all over the face of the earth.

Then: Began to reeducate the masses, as they burned the original record of the one language that gave us power to create and be anything we chose to be, even as the Gods.

Just like processed food is bad for you, and raw food holds all that is needed for the ultimate needs of the body. So to the unprocessed original raw Language we used to speak gave us spiritual living power for the soul and the body.

So how did the lizard heads take away our power of soul and understanding?

If any one saw the episode of the “BIG BANG THEORY’ when they set up a speaker open faced to the sealing, pouring on top of the speaker a mixture of slim. When music was play threw the speaker the slim formed a object of diverse shapes depending on the frequency bouncing it around. The same as frequencies projected threw water the surface image at different frequencies create even the flower of life at the right pitch in the sound wave.

I purpose, some one with the lab or facility’s to run words or voice prints threw these device’s and log in the words of sacred geometry, to uncover this lost forbidden language the lizard heads took from us long ago.

Up until this point when the lizards took this away, the whole world had one language - one common speech for all people. We were in a sense, “all on the same page“. Words are power--energy-- vibration. All of creation is vibration. Everything. :doh:

What if : John XXX

ljwheat
7th March 2012, 16:44
oCmGjD9j9bU
good example :cool:

3zoTKXXNQIU

Kimberley
7th March 2012, 16:46
Hey John very thought provoking post! I will admit that I am not familiar with "The lizard heads ". Are you talking about the reptilians? Or the snake? the deceivers? all of those?

I fully agree with these statements...

God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them." (NIV) God realizes that when people are unified in purpose they can accomplish imposible feats, both noble and ignoble. This is why unity in the body of and mind is so important.

"Words are power--energy-- vibration. All of creation is vibration. Everything."

Words and thoughts create and when we remember how powerful we are we become conscious of our words and thoughts. It seems to me that having different languages is not a problem, however that we have not been taught how to properly use our words is one of the huge deceptions for sure!

So John thank you for bringing up a very important point for us to remember.

I know that "we" can create what we want and the more gathered together the better!!

Thank you one and all for your contributions to creating the world we envision it to be!!

Much love!

jsb_swampfox
7th March 2012, 17:17
you might be interested in watching this video, Good thread by the way. start at about 7min or watch the whole thing, there are several parts to this

http://www.youtube.com/user/galacticwacko#p/u/31/_cQVfw3JYEA

ljwheat
7th March 2012, 17:37
you might be interested in watching this video, Good thread by the way. start at about 7min or watch the whole thing, there are several parts to this

http://www.youtube.com/user/galacticwacko#p/u/31/_cQVfw3JYEAGreat find, enuff of these peaces and application shouldn’t be to hard to reformulate what has been taken or deleted out of our culture. The US ARMY and the GOV tried to abolish the native Americans language and teach civilized pasteurization to destroy there history and spirituality in our time. Thousands of years to recover what was lost is no small task. You first have to know its lost before you can look.

king anthony
7th March 2012, 17:59
..."If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them." (NIV) God realizes that when people are unified in purpose they can accomplish imposible feats, both noble and ignoble...

Why who put this barrier up/why... He uses the phrase, "let us go," referencing the trinity... Up until this point when the lizards took this away...

I say, to understand why (language was imposed) is to obtain and accept the truth why human beings are. Human arrogance, for example needing to be something more then what they are, is confirmed by the topic of this discussion - yet, it passes by most.

The creator species ("god/gods") have imposed to restrain "their" "creation" - for a simple reason. There is nothing complicated, magical or mystical about it - and such methods of "control" can be observed to this day.

The ability of the human species to "speak as one voice in the great abyss" would include being able to communicate with one another - an element contributing to the human species being a potential "threat" to the creator species.

It is not any other species, such as [quote] "the lizards", who have imposed languages - for they too have distrust of the human species and some of "those others", such as the creator species. "They", like any other species, do have "their" own best interests first.

Is it not... the creator species (those within) who initiate the harvest and not some of "those others" - although some "others" do participate when!?

To discuss such topic(s), as presented, is to discuss fiction(s). Thus, what benefit is it, as there can never be conclusion - as thought perpetuates with each being falsely empowered or in a perpetual state of, for example, seeking and no understanding.

This too is like having many languages imposed.

ljwheat
7th March 2012, 18:29
All thoughts are fiction-- till, once acted upon--- birth into reality, "if GOD wanted us to fly he/they-- would have given us all wings". Fiction till acted upon. Hot fusion cold fusion -" fiction till acted on".

We were already one, before they decided to turn what we had into fiction. Remembering what we were, before the fiction, we now believe is as fiction---- will continue to stay fiction till its acted on.:cool:

A miracle is only a miracle till you find out how it was accomplished. When you posses the know how it becomes technology do able. Fictional/reality

Peace of Mind
7th March 2012, 18:33
Everything is vibration. You can also feel sound; the level of its intensity depends on the emitting frequency….such as bass in music, and a woman scratching the surface of a chalk board with her nails.

Language, particularly the English language is derived of many languages, ever wonder why? Sound creates, so every sound we mutter or shout has the potential to build and /or destroy.

Over time the language has become complex and I suspect this is for ominous reasons. Many indigenous cultures (past and present) use sound in their most sacred rituals. Chants/hums have more meaning and power than the fashioned words used by mainstream language of today. Although this seemingly bizarre expression of the indigenous is often seen as savage or inept by some arrogant westerners…the indigenous display great fortitude, true prosperity and a unique connection to the Earth. Knowing reality is all vibrations…one has to know there is actually power in the word, possibly in more ways than you know.

Not only do you have to be mindful of what you put in your mouth…you also have to be mindful of what comes out of it….
Here’s another thread you might find interesting as well…

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37167-The-often-ignored-power-of-sound-and-language

Peace

king anthony
7th March 2012, 18:37
All thoughts are fiction-- till... will continue to stay fiction till its acted on.

If I may offer "the shirt and tie model": a person is wearing a shirt and tie.

Opinion - Does the shirt and tie combination go well together or not.

Theory - Is making the shirt and tie combination go well together or not.

Belief - Is the hope that one is correct in their theory of the shirt and tie combination going well together or not.

Hope - Is the impossibility of reason.

Faith - Is that someone other will agree, or disagree, with the theory or opinion that the shirt and tie combination goes well together or not.

The above said are fictions as they exist without form or evidence.

Fact - The shirt and tie remain the same despite of any fictions imposed.

Of what value is to complicate the uncomplicated - lest it be a reflection of the social conditioning that is.

ljwheat
7th March 2012, 18:53
Everything is vibration. You can also feel sound; the level of its intensity depends on the emitting frequency….such as bass in music, and a woman scratching the surface of a chalk board with her nails.

Language, particularly the English language is derived of many languages, ever wonder why? Sound creates, so every sound we mutter or shout has the potential to build and /or destroy.

Over time the language has become complex and I suspect this is for ominous reasons. Many indigenous cultures (past and present) use sound in their most sacred rituals. Chants/hums have more meaning and power than the fashioned words used by mainstream language of today. Although this seemingly bizarre expression of the indigenous is often seen as savage or inept by some arrogant westerners…the indigenous display great fortitude, true prosperity and a unique connection to the Earth. Knowing reality is all vibrations…one has to know there is actually power in the word, possibly in more ways than you know.

Not only do you have to be mindful of what you put in your mouth…you also have to be mindful of what comes out of it….
Here’s another thread you might find interesting as well…

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37167-The-often-ignored-power-of-sound-and-language

Peace

Peace of Mind,

Thank you so much, a book of sacred geometry living words is the push I’m after all the examples in the world are great. Anything resembling a way back to long lost oneness in speech as a language we might learn again, awaken too, practice, make functional ?

Peace of Mind
7th March 2012, 19:05
You're more than welcomed.

You might want to look into some of the indigenous languages… and back trace from there.

Also, there’s a strong belief we all were once telepathic and only used the sounds of the mouth as an tool to manipulate the environment…(probably the very reason why we were taught to speak in the first place).

you can probably find some of this info within the historical scriptures derived from Atlanteen/ Lemurian, Sumerian, and Egyptian text.

Peace

CD7
7th March 2012, 20:01
YES Language is used as a tool for confusion/suppression...its helps to keep labels on "things" and keeps us in a certain "mindset". Theres is definitely a CODE in OUR languages. In many instances, i believe, what we have been taught to "say" is laughable to those who created it..watching us say things that we have NO IDEA of its history and how we insult ourselves on a daily basis.

ljwheat
8th March 2012, 05:43
Listen to the very first part of this video, play that over a couple of times. the rest is good too. the first part realy cought my attention.
sQO_7TS2Z64
YrUnvcPgHIU
5I5mNs62ZhM
SieVySblOD0

songsfortheotherkind
8th March 2012, 06:59
Hmmmmmm, what if. What if the Language we speak today is--- over all ---vibration a inept dombed down version of the original, a devised why of locking humanity into a box/prison--- and controlled by GOD....

*shudders delightedly, grinning* Um, yum! This is what I have been working around to with my recent posts, and you jumped into it! Although I don't see the 'makers' as lizards, and I got myself into worlds of trouble as a little kid telling my mother (and other members of her pentecostal congregation) that their god had been made up by another species.

Language- the way we use it, our intention in using it, the energy we're holding in the space and all the other elements that go into it, these things are absolutely part of the Elements. Some here have commented on the way that I write, when how I write is directly impacted by my inability to speak with my whole Being in this technology; a lot of the time when I'm replying I have to stop and translate hand movements, body language and energetic signals, laughing at myself while I'm doing so- I'll often reply out loud, with handwaving, thought pictures/sendings and body language- to a post before I'm reminded that the poster can't hear me that way! I embed everything that I do with signal because I'm seeking a similar one in response. :) One of the reasons I don't like large crowd is the amount of mental 'noise' they generate- as a child it used to frighten the beejums out of me but now we have the protection of headphones and portable music. :P That, and my focus and skills at shutting it out are much better.

Yes, the language has been deliberately messed with, for various reasons. In my 'Verse there were Other Beings here *before* homo sapiens. Native languages are being deliberately wiped out, partly because they contain elements of the old 'energy' language vibrations, partly because Native peoples are really good at spotting what I call Wetiko sickness and they can call it what it is, partly because they are connected more to the earth and partly because they are 'different'- not to mention the commercial aspects.

Exploring the language aspect is to me singing one of the Songs back into being... :)

I came to this forum wanting to write about the memories I've had since I was a child, the experience that I have around how homo sapiens were created, all the nightmares that took decades to sort themselves out, Otherkind, some of the possibilities that are in my space and what I embody when it comes to language, energy and possibility. *laughing* If you keep jumping the ladder on me I'll never get away from this computer!

ljwheat
8th March 2012, 13:38
Songsfortheotherkind, You go right a head and release the love you have to share with us all, your such a caring soul and thank you for all that you are, and holding the space for so many that are looking to see all that is thank you for giving your hole being in response to yet another mystery we share.

Amnesia -- of past lives remembering -- other souls--reuniting -- coming full circle and sharing all this light that we’ve become here and now for our graduation into something so big, ---language has know meaning-- so I will wave my arms, grin from ear to ear and sing to the multivures in shear joy of the moment as it was before the beginning of this play. Grinning with out end. :p

Please open your beingness to us, I have sensed you have much to share with us that have open hearts and ears. Anything you would like to share, please do so in your own way.

Welcome as they said in the movie “Avatar” “I SEE YOU”

John XXX
:welcome:

jackovesk
8th March 2012, 13:51
What if: The GOD/gods were the faction that won the war over humanity and the great fall as is suggested in today’s thinking, were none other than the lizard heads.

As a result, The lizard heads confused their language, causing them to speak different languages so they would not understand each other. By doing this, The lizard heads thwarted their plans. They also scattered the people of the city all over the face of the earth.

Then: Began to reeducate the masses, as they burned the original record of the one language that gave us power to create and be anything we chose to be, even as the Gods.

Just like processed food is bad for you, and raw food holds all that is needed for the ultimate needs of the body. So to the unprocessed original raw Language we used to speak gave us spiritual living power for the soul and the body.

If any one saw the episode of the “BIG BANG THEORY’ when they set up a speaker open faced to the sealing, pouring on top of the speaker a mixture of slim. When music was play threw the speaker the slim formed a object of diverse shapes depending on the frequency bouncing it around. The same as frequencies projected threw water the surface image at different frequencies create even the flower of life at the right pitch in the sound wave.

I purpose, some one with the lab or facility’s to run words or voice prints threw these device’s and log in the words of sacred geometry, to uncover this lost forbidden language the lizard heads took from us long ago.

Up until this point when the lizards took this away, the whole world had one language - one common speech for all people. We were in a sense, “all on the same page“. Words are power--energy-- vibration. All of creation is vibration. Everything. :doh:

I just don't get how any rational mind can come to such a 'Conclusion'...?

If that was really the case...?

God help us (ALL)..!

ljwheat
8th March 2012, 14:26

God help us (ALL)..!

Jackovesk, I have often wondered when our paths would cross, welcome and I offer my unconditional love and understanding to your cause and efforts to absorb our energy. “So I give you love.” just like a court room full of witnesses the defense/prosecutor voices a statement the jury should not have heard, the judge instructs the jury to disregard the statement.

But alas once spoken, can never return and will for ever be held in the juries minds and hearts. You may be able to stop bullets, behind the sun glasses and a gesture of an up turned hand but hearing or seeing these words have for ever hit there mark. And in the words of John Lennon “some day I hope you will join us, so we can live as one.” the peace of all understanding be with you always.:thumb: We love you Jackovesk.:cool:

jackovesk
8th March 2012, 14:39

God help us (ALL)..!

Jackovesk, I have often wondered when our paths would cross, welcome and I offer my unconditional love and understanding to your cause and efforts to absorb our energy. “So I give you love.” just like a court room full of witnesses the defense/prosecutor voices a statement the jury should not have heard, the judge instructs the jury to disregard the statement.

But alas once spoken, can never return and will for ever be held in the juries minds and hearts. You may be able to stop bullets, behind the sun glasses and a gesture of an up turned hand but hearing or seeing these words have for ever hit there mark. And in the words of John Lennon “some day I hope you will join us, so we can live as one.” the peace of all understanding be with you always.:thumb: We love you Jackovesk.:cool:

Well you obviously want to hear my rebuttal...

So he we go...

(I DON'T LOVE YOU)...:)

Love is a precious (Feeling) that has to be experienced, felt and shared...

So to use it, in such a condesending way, just does'nt cut it for me...:nono:

Having said that, I cannot offer you the same in return...

Rgs,

Jack

PS - Love is not a Weapon (LOVE is LOVE)...:)

ljwheat
8th March 2012, 16:33
:cool:Because I am not the Dolly lama, Mother Teresa, your father or some one you know. And say I’m condescending ? Your so used to handing it out all the time, ,and sucking up all the negative energy from people you treat this way, its almost impossible for you to notice genuine response of love, in your hands it’s a weapon that’s all you see. I love the sky the earth and everything on it. As you have divided to keep yours conditional, what are those conditions and how dose it work in your world?

In my world when someone spits on me I simply get wet. Nothing more. You just need a hug.:cool: JohnXXX

PS: you missed the what IF part.

Kelly
8th March 2012, 16:55
I like your thinking John!
Language is very limiting, you can say things that you feel, but just dont come out the right way, you can have to identical sentences, but you can say them to mean different things, it is no wonder we all get confused and irritated with each other, the heart speaks a language all of its own, and that is the true language, the true expression and feeling.
Feelings are so hard to put into words, even when we speak the same language, so yes, its like we have been purposely designed to be distant from each other, making it harder to realise we are all one!

I try to write a little bit of poetry to try to express my feelings, but when i have finished writing, it does not really contain what i was feeling inside, its like a poor version of my heart!

The heart is the language of love!

We cry the same tears

We cry the same tears,

We bleed the same blood,

Why havent we learnt,

Our ways can be good?

Instead of fighting,

And wrong and righting,

We could strive to be the best we could.

There are no differences between us all,

Except our intentions,

And how we could fall.

We breathe the same air,

We live and we love,

There is no-one below us,

And no-one above. xxxxx

nomadguy
8th March 2012, 18:44
BINGO, the limits of language
Is it possible that the architects of this language... the illumaniti, not today's so-called version but the original. With members such as galileo and sir isaac newton and alexander pope. Did they create this English langauge to be this way??? I find this particularly interesting as they did call it the "la lingua pura" the pure language, only it most certainly is not.

ljwheat
8th March 2012, 22:51
9oSePXRbW9o

ufVjdvRw4LM

Ontarioguy
8th March 2012, 23:24
It's ALL GOOD! That is why I enjoy this place, so many different "FLAVOURS"!!! Tomato/ Tomahhto...etc. I do not claim to know it all, in fact I humble myself right here right now to admit how little I do know. But being 49 years old, having survived the 70's as a teen in a small town (everyone knows everyone's business ) etc.....just like they do these days thanks to things like facebook, I have to share that I have had my share of experiences in life. And throughout it all, if there is one thing that I at all costs do my utmost to avoid, is that of judging others. Now make no mistake, I have not perfected that avoidance yet, however, I am gettin better at it. I agree with both John and Jackovesk, in that like John, I love life and everyone, though I am NOT in love with everyone!! When it comes to love, I am in aggreeance with jackovesk, in that LOVE is a precious emotion....it is unbeaten in its POWER!!!! Love is not something to PRETEND to have for everyone, and then not be true about it.
Not sure where I was going with this, but will leave off by going back to what I started with and that is, I must love this place, as I keep coming back each day wondering what I might find to read, almost like openning a box of chocolates.... not sure what what you'll find. Ahhh But I like it here, I am able to learn about people by being here I find. :)

cloud9
8th March 2012, 23:44
Is it possible that the architects of this language... the illumaniti, not today's so-called version but the original. With members such as galileo and sir isaac newton and alexander pope. Did they create this English langauge to be this way??? I find this particularly interesting as they did call it the "la lingua pura" the pure language, only it most certainly is not.

Just as a comment, I don't believe Galileo or Alexander Pope (?) spoke English.... and I don't think they created the English language...

songsfortheotherkind
9th March 2012, 05:11
Well you obviously want to hear my rebuttal...

I had a brief squee moment at your use of the word 'rebuttal'. Being familiar with trust language and the construments that are being pointed at the general population, it's such an awesome word to push back the presumptions.. :D

So he we go...

(I DON'T LOVE YOU)...:)

Love is a precious (Feeling) that has to be experienced, felt and shared...

So to use it, in such a condesending way, just does'nt cut it for me...:nono:

Having said that, I cannot offer you the same in return...

Rgs,

Jack

I really appreciate your perspective here, it's one that resonates with me. I frequently get headtilty that the way the word 'love' is applied. Perhaps we need a word that is more embracing than than the Greek 'agape', contains the elements of respect, the willingness and space to see and be seen, the honour towards another's Sui Generis and perhaps save 'love' for other contexts.

What an interesting word to bring into consciousness. I wonder what it is...

songsfortheotherkind
9th March 2012, 05:47
Songsfortheotherkind, You go right a head and release the love you have to share with us all, your such a caring soul

be aware, John- *points to fangs and pointy ears, grinning* I'm a strange (by the standards of many) and non-human creature. I don't do things in a human way. I'm not being unfriendly here, I'm being *honest*- in my universe if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it may be a duck, it may be something else trying out what it's like to be a duck, it might be a robotic duck designed to explode and cover me in slime because some starkind have that kind of sense of humour, it may be a cleverly designed interstellar relocation device for teeny tiny Beings created to look like a duck to prevent unwanted curiosity- my universe is much more Hitchhiker's Guide than this one...

I would not describe what I'm sharing as 'love' because I'm not at all sure how you are using that word. I don't use it much in reference to Beings outside my extended family, it's not that sort of word- if what you were describing is a desire to hold the Sui Generis of all sentient Beings in respect and high vibration intentions, joy, delight, co-creation, then I'm happy to keep sharing that. I'm not a 'love' word user though, it's not much of a fangs and pointy ears sort of word until one gets to understand how Otherkind, at least the ones I know and play with, use it. :) I don't know many outside my circle who would describe me as 'caring', and again I'm not sure how you are using that word. I don't think I'm particularly caring- I'm *careful* with language, intention, purpose, I strive to express my consciousness and experience as honestly as I can without setting uproar bombs off all over the shop, I hold expansion, multidimensional ways of Being and sentience in my space, but do these things qualify me as 'caring'? *shrugs* I wouldn't know about that. To me it's always good to have the subjective use of language clear between individuals. :)

and thank you for all that you are, and holding the space for so many that are looking to see all that is thank you for giving your hole being in response to yet another mystery we share.

Amnesia -- of past lives remembering -- other souls--reuniting -- coming full circle and sharing all this light that we’ve become here and now for our graduation into something so big, ---language has know meaning-- so I will wave my arms, grin from ear to ear and sing to the multivures in shear joy of the moment as it was before the beginning of this play. Grinning with out end. :p

Please open your beingness to us, I have sensed you have much to share with us that have open hearts and ears. Anything you would like to share, please do so in your own way.

Welcome as they said in the movie “Avatar” “I SEE YOU”

John XXX
:welcome:

*looks at you with sideways wolfish eyes, grinning* You're welcome. I'm absolutely intending to share my Self here on this forum- and just be aware, so you're not surprised in the future, that many in the past have called me a demon...

Do you know what I'm saying to you, in as careful a way as I can? In my world it's important to take the time to observe what's happening, rather than participate in any projections as if they are real- while I gleefully embrace the moment, I am aware that having preconceptions about anything can be the fertile ground for later confusions. I hold Sui Generis as my operating platform *and* that doesn't mean I personally operate within the parameters that other individuals have set for themselves.

You say you see me; I absolutely accept the honesty of spirit and intention with which you say this. I also gently suggest that it might take a little more time than I have been here for this to be so. :)

Thank you for your welcome. :)

ljwheat
9th March 2012, 14:31
Songsfortheotherkind: first off thank you for your clarity in allowing us to see you. If: *stepping off an interstellar or stellar journey to greet you, or typing :typing: these words coming up on a view screen in your cubical, makes no mind to me, since I haven’t learned the ability to converse mind to mind in universal knowingness all that I am openly exposed to you.

In the only fusion these words for me can covey.

*using your terminology and understanding in sincere honesty I bow in Sui Generis in my humble understanding at this time. Living as one with a verbal ball and chain,:ballchain: is all I have ever been taught living on this plain of awareness. The vibration and projection of my inner being until we communicate on the mind to mind sync (@) I can only offer my prior greeting in its undistorted offering. :doh:

Some have rejected my presence and honest greeting of self, * as a fly buzzing around there head, and with the flick of the hand a gesture of annoyance.*:nono:

* I say yes I am a just a fly, ---- I am the air you breath, the warmth of the sun that touches your face, the exhaled release into a still place of knowing. I am just a fly in your passing awareness. ( I wish I was a fly on that wall ) if it could talk? *

This thread this, conversation this time in limbo before the yet another fall or rising is fast upon us. Unfolding the words that have been mortared in place, that wall is crumbling as we begin to see each other for the first time I offer you somthing new using the words that should have registered as love.

I wish the fly on the wall could speak?

Most have said this in there life time, but fail to listen-- as in the story of Horton the elephant how heard the speck, say" hello.' Mcfly-you-me-us.:grouphug:

“GOD” when will people begin to listen and know thy self???

All of creation is speaking (vibrating) and we still hang onto the old vibration (EGO) a self contained bubble of self, I shed a tear, forgive us we know not what we are capable of. So instead of love I will us the vibration of a bowing closed hands before my face “NAMATE” :o :tea:

ljwheat
9th March 2012, 15:42
0uXRFDEz6bk:cool:
5pHbzBH3KxQ
3rJ0ahsFYMs

xbusymom
10th March 2012, 05:32
this is my repost reply from another thread on the same subject...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37167-The-often-ignored-power-of-sound-and-language...

At times I feel the language itself was set up to express things in terms of lack-
EX: “How are you?” You see, this short question already implies that you might not be well. We have been tricked into using words that are disempowering. To use the Hopi Indian’s language is to understand that everything is one and inside of you, no need for looking outside of it and the language speaks of no lack…many indigenous languages have no past tense. When speaking, you influence the field around you. Everything is vibration and words do have an impact on your life…probably way more then we know. Perhaps certain words unlock and/or lock certain abilities. In some cultures verbal sounds are more important than the actual word. This could be a clear indication of why certain racial groups respond in various ways to certain words and pitches. Sense one of my past times is producing music, I can always see how music affects people through vibration… so why not words? Sticks and stones may break bones...but words can actually kill...giving the power to do so.

we re-direct the word definitions and create new words and phrases and update the dictionary with current slang... so why cant WE intentionally reverse the effects of the negitive language that has been forced on us...I have often wondered if someone with knowledge of the vibrational qualities would be able to ( and willing to take on this project) make new vocabulary words that are harmonious instead of vibrationally destructive... ??

ljwheat
10th March 2012, 13:39
this is my repost reply from another thread on the same subject...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37167-The-often-ignored-power-of-sound-and-language...

At times I feel the language itself was set up to express things in terms of lack-
EX: “How are you?” You see, this short question already implies that you might not be well. We have been tricked into using words that are disempowering. To use the Hopi Indian’s language is to understand that everything is one and inside of you, no need for looking outside of it and the language speaks of no lack…many indigenous languages have no past tense. When speaking, you influence the field around you. Everything is vibration and words do have an impact on your life…probably way more then we know. Perhaps certain words unlock and/or lock certain abilities. In some cultures verbal sounds are more important than the actual word. This could be a clear indication of why certain racial groups respond in various ways to certain words and pitches. Sense one of my past times is producing music, I can always see how music affects people through vibration… so why not words? Sticks and stones may break bones...but words can actually kill...giving the power to do so.

we re-direct the word definitions and create new words and phrases and update the dictionary with current slang... so why cant WE intentionally reverse the effects of the negitive language that has been forced on us...I have often wondered if someone with knowledge of the vibrational qualities would be able to ( and willing to take on this project) make new vocabulary words that are harmonious instead of vibrationally destructive... ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXRFDEz6bk
Sounds are a slow and dense portion of the world of vibrations. Movement and rhythm are vibrations all around us. With voice spectrum analysis we can decide to deliver frequencies of specific nutrients via sound therapy and entrain the brain to the sound of the molecular weights of nutrients that show deficient in the voice.
To have more information, visit the english and spanish blog http://ONDAdeFORMAdelaVOZ.blogspot.com
or bioresonancia(a)gmail.com
and www.fundacion-soliris.eu/BiosonicFFT.htm n constructión.
This vídeo is also in
www.fundacion-solirs.eu/worldtv.htm
www.youtube.com/fundaionSOLIRIS

Xbusymom, thank you for expanding on this suppressed topic, either that or all the actual research or formulation is taken like free energy hijacked or archived never to be heard from again. Small amounts of information can be found as this video, and is talked about, but actual substance or product of this research that I could had you, from my hand to your hand.

Finding tangible usable working vocabulary a culmination of such a find should be blowing the lid off the kettle, the importance of such a find as the imperial language.

A friend of mine. Made an interesting hypothesis, what if at the time of the fall, we were not speaking a verbal sound language at all, and the writers or rewritten story of this recultureing injected verbal into a nonverbal culture and verbal sound was only used as spices used on food to add flavor or in secret ritual healings as its now being reintroduce in the East.
This for me also points at the VEIL in our thinking as part of a wall, set in place, or ball and chain, keeping us from flowering like a genetically altered seed never reaching maturity.

As you have pointed out if we, can eliminate the passed tense negative, numbing down verbal vibration out of our thinking before its spoken or verbalized, and get these toxins out of our system is no small task but:* a beginning non the less.* “Hi, I SEE YOU” -verses- “HI how are you” Hi I see you insures projecting feeling or vibration from within. Hi how are you has nothing a hollow emptiness’ about it.

John XXX I take my hat off before you. *Namaste* I see you

:tape2:

nomadguy
10th March 2012, 18:29

Just as a comment, I don't believe Galileo or Alexander Pope (?) spoke English.... and I don't think they created the English language...

I don't "believe" anything in the realm, though it is a research tangent. ~be it that it may ~!sound highly speculative. I read this while traipsing along the da vinci code not long before the first movie came about.

ljwheat
10th March 2012, 18:42
:playball:What if: you could use the program like or similar to what’s used to stop everyone here from typing in *&^*(( and so on, but come up with a list of words and phrase’s to install into/and make it like word processor, use it like a vocabulary tutor?

Like the filter used here? For bad words? May be one of the moderator’s may know how better this may or not work, just a thought? :help: + :ranger: = :typing: + :grouphug:

John XXX :cool:

xbusymom
14th March 2012, 02:40
very interesting...

the first video you mentioned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXRFDEz6bk

i noticed she assigns categories/colors to the 7 sound realms that could be (according to the color coding) aligned with the chakra locations of the body and their respective vibrational ranges

http://www.healer.ch/Chakras-e.html
and this next one goes further to connect them to the influences given and received from planetary bodies -
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/chakra-system-charts.php

then she goes even further and shows the vibrational effect of vitamins and other chemicals on the health of the physical body...

(this is amazing- thank you!) :)

I am sure that, at one time, there was a complete 'divine” language that was probably dis-assembled and scrambled- as shown in the story of the tower of Babel...
we all know the machinery doesn't function properly when gears and parts have been ripped out....

Finding tangible usable working vocabulary a culmination of such a find should be blowing the lid off the kettle, the importance of such a find as the imperial language.

I don't necessarily mean FINDING the complete language because it was probably buried on purpose- like you said---
but, if we could work at CREATING a new vocabulary or synonym set of words that DO have the correct vibrational harmonics ...or start learning a language of one of the indigenous tribes; we may have a chance at turning the tide

:playball:What if: you could use the program like or similar to what’s used to stop everyone here from typing in *&^*(( and so on, but come up with a list of words and phrase’s to install into/and make it like word processor, use it like a vocabulary tutor?

exactly!!!
take the current words we use and find out what the vibrational quality is - then find or MAKE a synonym word that has a positive vibrational quality to substitute for the original word.

ljwheat
13th April 2012, 14:24
this is interesting:
ULGoL4ZU6A8

Arturo
14th April 2012, 01:37
Growing up, my sisters teased me relentlessly, and often times subtley. It would be years before I learned what passive-aggression was, and a whole new world opened up to me;)

Being able to identify and label things is crucial to problem solving and critical thinking. With a limited vocabulary, one will have incredible difficulty in expressing oneself, thinking critically, and solving problems. In the book '1984', Big Brother slowly and insidiously removes words form the lexicon to accomplish this very thing. Words are inextricably mixed with thought, and without the words the thoughts are nebulous, at best.

ljwheat
14th April 2012, 05:25
Growing up, my sisters teased me relentlessly, and often times subtley. It would be years before I learned what passive-aggression was, and a whole new world opened up to me;)

Being able to identify and label things is crucial to problem solving and critical thinking. With a limited vocabulary, one will have incredible difficulty in expressing oneself, thinking critically, and solving problems. In the book '1984', Big Brother slowly and insidiously removes words form the lexicon to accomplish this very thing. Words are inextricably mixed with thought, and without the words the thoughts are nebulous, at best.

Arturo” yes I agree with you that words are so very important, I know some of this thread tends to lead one in the general direction of eliminating words. On the contrary the op, if we men continue to speak this why there will be nothing we will not be able to accomplish . Then the Gods) said let us go down and confound their language and scatter them so to destroy there ability to be greater than us. Is the way I was reading and understanding how in this time period man had advance verbally and spiritually and socially enough to bi-pass even the so called Gods of that time, these Gods who played with our DNA, and our brains and dragged in the moon to set up a permanent all watching eye of a AI supper computer to keep the VEIL aka the Moon Matrix, vibrations and frequencies, just off enough to live and function as slaves, but not enough to ever achieve what we one where capable of in the beginning.

This knowledge of old, is now coming back, blowing hole’s in the matrix, we are waking up and in a very big way. This ancient knowledge is stored in our DNA, engrained in every part of our being light from the center core of the milky way, (Photon’s ) is lighting up the DNA releasing all this knowledge, the brain never held this wisdom it only the CPU of the body’s OS (operating system) the virus is in the OS or programming not the CPU as everyone seem to think its in. if it were the CPU would shut down and you wouldn’t be a good little slave, now would you.

So when a Good sized CME from the Sun, or the entering of the PHOTON Belt will fry this ET moon AI technology and the matrix will come crashing down. And we will know what words mean what, and have the original power. There was the word and the word was light. Suddenly we all see once again.

How’s that for connecting the dots? Much love and light XXX John.

:amen::bump:

ljwheat
14th April 2012, 12:58
Religion the biggest global mind control bubble on this planet

cFFtg3T-Vn0

-IpPjmVV9LE