PDA

View Full Version : Kerry, Clifford, and Bob Dean Interview, similarities with:

SEAM
8th March 2012, 16:23
Courtney Brown... wrote "COSMIC VOYAGE"
A trained socio political reporter/investigator, from the early 90's.
He became a Stargate, Remote Viewer, for the single purpose of trying to research the ET, UFO phenomena (20 years ago) in order to write a book.

He discovers the "quadrants" of the universe... What happens to us in the next 50 years..How the "Greys are trying to help"...How today's movie producers are steered to make certain movies, and yes... he visited the Christ, (I looked up SRV Jesus crucifiction & found him)

Tooo many similarities to Clifford, and Bob's testimony. And the reason neither of them will state on the record (to Kerry, or anyone else) what is to become of us...soon.

This is a must read: (or not)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17362622/Cosmic-Voyage-by-Courtney-Brown

truth4me
8th March 2012, 17:05
Thank you for the find. Read some and will do a serious read when time permits..........

loc333
8th March 2012, 17:23
Thanks for the post, would you mind giving me your take on what Bob and Cliff left out, im having a hard time with the player and i think your post is important. Thanks seam.

Realeyes
8th March 2012, 17:35
For those of you like myself who do not have internet access all the time, I have just found the "Cosmic Voyage" book in PDF that I have now saved to continue reading on my computer when off line.

I too will enjoy reading this. Thanks for this thread!

http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicVoyageByCourtneyBrown.pdf

SEAM
8th March 2012, 18:01
loc33 - If I cut and paste, it would be my interpretation. The PDF makes it much easier - thanks Realeyes!

Makes me wonder - Is Google Earth, Remote Viewing 101? Prepping perhaps?

One note of importance - The greys are collective thinkers (Hive/Herd), and we are individual thinkers. They long to be like us, but... they don't intend to push us off Earth, because quite simply.. there are so many like planets available to them, that it is just not necessary - I like that!

I hope this gets a good bump - really important, yet 20 years old, so it doesn't have that "Borrowed, and often worn-out Terminology" of many current interpretations.

ThePythonicCow
8th March 2012, 18:28
Courtney Brown... wrote "COSMIC VOYAGE"
This book can also be downloaded for free (and without logging into Facebook) from Courtney Brown's own website: http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/speculativenonfictionpubs.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

P.S. -- I see Realeyes beat me to it -- cool :).

For those of you like myself who do not have internet access all the time, I have just found the "Cosmic Voyage" book in PDF that I have now saved to continue reading on my computer when off line.

SEAM
8th March 2012, 18:34
At one point he is in the future watching some construction going on at Emory University, next to the CDC building, and know's that there are worldwide health concerns that need addressed.

CB - "There are many concerns - sickness, bacteria, virus, even radioactive mutations. The folks in the building are trying to figure out ways to control these events, as they are spinning out of control". "There is a need for humans to go back to basics for living. I am getting a clear perception that a quick technological fix is not possible"

Public release date: 16-Dec-2011
Emory and US CDC partner to continue building global public health network with $6 million grant from the Gates Foundation.
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-12/eu-eau121611.php

SEAM
8th March 2012, 18:53
Continuing....

CB - “Hold on, something is happening. I am now perceiving that the information of this entire session is coming from some being. I am moving in on the being now. Hmmm. This seems to be a light being. He is somewhat translucent. He is wearing a gown, and his hair seems to be made of light. I am getting the flavor of a spiritual presence. I am getting the sense this guy is Jesus; I’ll put that down as an AOL of a signal line. I am also perceiving a good deal of love projected toward me from this fellow.
“This being seems to be telling me that the situation has been set up so that no physical solution can remedy the problem. The idea is to force humans out of their physical entrapment, and thereby save the race”

onawah
8th March 2012, 19:24
I'm probably not going to have time to read the pdf today, but I will be wondering all day what the quote means.
Would you please explain, if you can, what it means to "force humans out of their physical entrapment"?
The channeler Suzy Ward has said that when humans reach 4D, things like radiation, GMOs, parasites, etc. will not affect us, so as long as we are ready to 'graduate' to 4D, then earth will be safe, though there will still be a massive campaign to clean the planet up asap.
Is that what this is referring to?

“This being seems to be telling me that the situation has been set up so that no physical solution can remedy the problem. The idea is to force humans out of their physical entrapment, and thereby save the race”[/I]

SEAM
8th March 2012, 19:58
Physical entrapment in terms of greed, selfishness... hoarding, envy... reliance on new stuff for happiness.

I just got to the Federation part, and I'm in a total quandary. Could the "NEW WORLD ORDER" scare, be misinfo? Remember, this was 1994, before NWO was an acronym.

Quote: "The Federation eventually wants human, and specifically Earth, participation. This is the goal. Earth needs a world government for this to occur, however. This is the single most important criterion for membership in the Federation. The Federation will not deal with planetary factions. It is against Federation rules to do so, except when the groups - such as the Greys - are separated by time".

anthony
8th March 2012, 20:25
Physical entrapment in terms of greed, selfishness... hoarding, envy... reliance on new stuff for happiness.

I just got to the Federation part, and I'm in a total quandary. Could the "NEW WORLD ORDER" scare, be misinfo? Remember, this was 1994, before NWO was an acronym.

Quote: "The Federation eventually wants human, and specifically Earth, participation. This is the goal. Earth needs a world government for this to occur, however. This is the single most important criterion for membership in the Federation. The Federation will not deal with planetary factions. It is against Federation rules to do so, except when the groups - such as the Greys - are separated by time".

This has been a burning question for me over the past few weeks, it seems highly likely the more i contemplate it.
What better way to stave of 'unity consciouseness' than to attempt to install fear of a unified world.

onawah
8th March 2012, 20:59
George Green's books (which are actually channeled, he says) postulate that there will indeed be a world government ( benevolent one that will be working with STO ETs), and though it won't be the one the NWO wants, they will actually be instrumental in laying the groundwork for it.
His books can be read free online. See:
http://www.trufax.org/handbooks/paradigmvol1.html

The theory he expounds is along the lines of "God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform".

mountain_jim
8th March 2012, 21:56
Read the chapter on his remote viewing of The Galactic Federation. :)

Should stir up some conversation with those that think a Federation of this sort is only channeled BS.

loc333
9th March 2012, 03:30
o.k. reading this all day , on and off, and im looking for whats gonna happen this year. I get that in 1994 he see,s 290 years into a mad max future.I just get a gut feeling that 1/2 of japan sinks and or california gets nailed this year, not an end of the world event but i feel something gonna happen. I dont see anything in this book or am i mistaken ?.....and i liked what he said about jesus, that he died to awaken us to our spirtiaul side....that your soul is eternal.It was time for people to focus on there souls instead of day to day existence.

onawah
9th March 2012, 03:31
I doubt that that many on Avalon actually think that a real federation of planets is BS.
Bob Dean and many other whistleblowers have stated there are different federations, councils, etc. out there, and quite a few at that, composed of many different ET races.
But the GFL that channels messages through the likes of Mike Quinsey, Shelden Nidle, Greg Giles etc. is not the same thing at all, and I think many of us from Bill Ryan down, believe those messages are made up by humans and nothing more, at their most innocuous...
While others of us think at least some of them are psyops, possibly produced by our own black hats, and possibly under some negative AI or ET influence, at their most dangerous.

Carmody
9th March 2012, 04:23
I have always been of the opinion that there will be no contact until there is a single world government. Factions are a serious problem for such situations, in my estimation.

My thoughts are similar to:

Our problem is that there are those who want a one world government for their own purposes and not for the future of humanity. A future on their terms, not ours.

So everything is held back.

All the things that would cause use to unify, like common knowledge of free energy, the existence of dimensions, other beings, communications between various 'other' groups etc, etc.

All this being held back, so the differing groups can vie for position. For if humanity knows, then their dreams of dominating an emergent situation, all that ends. For all of them, individually -and for the whole.

So they war with one another and feverishly spend their energies keeping our knowledge and understanding at bay as much as they can.

Their egoistic considerations are an incredible embarrassment to humanity.

onawah
9th March 2012, 06:56
There is already Contact, just not very open contact.
The new paradigm must be one of cooperation, not competition, which requires a completely different mindset for those in the positions of power.
Given all the mess on the planet now, unless the ETs intervene in a big way soon...
it's hard for me to imagine how that could possibly come about soon enough...
so that any kind of meaningful existence can still be possible on this planet in the foreseeable future.
So I think they will continue to work behind the scenes until the groundwork is laid at least.
But they'd better be REALLY advanced, or I don't see how they can change our course in time.

We have a choice as to whether to take Bob Dean and Clifford Stone's claims on faith that the "third party" ETs are capable of doing that.
And I do, for one.

But having that faith doesn't automatically mean you sit on your butt waiting to be saved.
Because what "they" expect of us in return is to do our best too, to bring that new paradigm into reality.
And that's a much bigger, deeper, wider, far more responsible commitment than that of being a complaisant, rescued victim.
But it also requires, as we've heard again and again, staying out of fear and staying positive, because what we are focusing on is what we creating.

SEAM
9th March 2012, 14:14
I just had a "Sudden Realization" - page 243.
ORB'S are small creatures which we have killed! ... Elementals! They are attached to us.... I used to be an avid fisherman.
A couple weeks ago, some pictures I took of my daughters, on the beach, at night, were literally covered with orbs of all sizes.. this makes me soo sad.

There is more... I blew up some of the orbs to see for myself whether they had a face as many have said (equal number of folks say that moisture, dust, etc, acting on Dig. cameras are at fault) This blowup was the face of a huge Flounder (eyes offset, bulbous nose) I'd include it here if I knew how....

"I'm sorry Mr Flounder" I haven't fished in 6 years... and to this day, I ask myself why. Now I know.

I would ask Bill R. - Have you ever caught a large game fish, such as a Marlin, or Sword Fish?
Or small, large game? Safari? Just wondering...

SEAM
9th March 2012, 15:21
Final Quote - "God Was Not Cheap, In HIS Gift of Life"!

And the fact that no one has de-bunked Courtney Brown.. here or elsewhere.... speaks volumes!

(Get yer MadMax persona in order) (And don't forget to move your clock forward ;))

Bo Atkinson
9th March 2012, 16:09
Thanks for the link to Courtney Brown, Seam,

New to me. I first went for the mp3s and started with: Foundation by Isaac Asimov I was too busy and missed that in the 70s so am glad to hear more about this corner of culture. Having stuff read to me on the go makes life more interesting and actually expands mind.Having it summarized and discussed by others is reassuring that some people are actually expanding their minds. ^__^

SEAM
9th March 2012, 18:42
The Farsight Institute conducted a Climate Project that utilized remote-viewing data with Earth-based targets for the years 2008 and 2013. Two remote-viewing methodologies (CRV and HRVG) and eight highly trained remote viewers were involved in the study. The primary purpose of the study was to explore the use of remote viewing to predict the future given certain conditions. All remote-viewing sessions were completed prior to the target date for the 2008 targets.

In this study, the 2013 targets probe two different future timelines, one in which mainstream science (Mankind) recognizes the existence of remote viewing as a real phenomenon as well as the existence of some form of extraterrestrial life, and another timeline in which this recognition does not occur.

This presentation outlines the surprising results of this study:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Pk8udsan2o#!

Source: http://www.scientificexploration.org/talks/29th_annual/29th_annual_brown_2012_remote_viewing_climate_chan ge.html

SEAM
9th March 2012, 18:52
This presentation by Courtney Brown, Ph.D. from The Farsight Institute was made at the 29th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration on 11 June 2010 in Boulder, Colorado. Courtney Brown presents a theory and data exploring the idea of describing the future with respect to multiple realities or alternate timelines. The remote-viewing data constitute one of the largest collections of such data for a single project using structured remote-viewing platforms that were developed by the U.S. military. Two timelines are explored, with both suggesting potentially catastrophic climatic change by June 2013

onawah
9th March 2012, 19:12
Is it possible, if we imagine the Creator of all imagining All That Is in the Eternal Now
and making choices as to how Creator wants the Multiverse to unfold,
might Creator be making choices as to which one (or ones) are optimal and MANIFESTING that one or ones in full spectrum dimensional reality, while the remaining ones just remain unmanifested, although viewable?
So that those unmanifested realities just APPEAR to be manifest to remote viewers, similar to the reality of the world we see in a movie or a very sophisticated, realistic looking animated film?
update:
Or, for that matter, a dream?
Can remote viewers really know if what they are seeing is real, or just something that looks really real?