PDA

View Full Version : Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare

The One
8th March 2012, 21:08
Major Ed James, former Defense Intelligence Agency, involved in ESP secret Programs on Remote Viewing operations reveal that NASA's and our worst nightmare is real and our worst enemy is...The Sun! And its Kill Shot.

yKMlHzKmCQU

Cidersomerset
8th March 2012, 22:26
Uhm !! Bush and the gang seem to have wasted their wealth buying up large estates in south America ....
I suggest don't pannick, there is very little we can do if this happens !!!
We are all infinate consiouness and if our physical bodies expire I'll see you on the otherside...

aranuk
8th March 2012, 23:14
I made sure I didn't thank you this time the One. What doom and gloom. On one side we have Ed James and on the other we have GFL and Ben Fulford. Somewhere in the middle I hope.

Stan

8th March 2012, 23:54
Not buying the doom here at all. Period.

How 'convenient' it is to use Remote Viewing a future event to secretly make that potential event happen. Anything that is Remote Viewed in the future is a Potential Event with some degree of Probability. Why is it that we are never shown positive information of the future gathered via Remote Viewers?

In my viewing, using deeper penetrating techniques than Ed Dames, I have not seen much doom. I have seen a very positive future. Will that come to be? If we cause it to be, then yes. The Sun is made of consciousness just as everything is, and collective focused intent could 'perturb' it just enough to do something or not do something, or to cause something to occur a necessary few seconds earlier or later to prevent any damage.

That is why there is so much doom promoted while disregarding the positive data (which exists just as much if not MORE frequently). They *want* the sun to send a flare directly towards the Earth. News to 'them', that total destruction is not going to happen.

ghostrider
9th March 2012, 04:26
one question my fellow avalonians,, do we create our own reality or not ?? if we decide this will not happen, it will not happen. our higher friends also may have the final say about our solar future. cool thread anyhoo.

songsfortheotherkind
9th March 2012, 04:29

How 'convenient' it is to use Remote Viewing a future event to secretly make that potential event happen. Anything that is Remote Viewed in the future is a Potential Event with some degree of Probability. Why is it that we are never shown positive information of the future gathered via Remote Viewers?

In my viewing, using deeper penetrating techniques than Ed Dames, I have not seen much doom. I have seen a very positive future. Will that come to be? If we cause it to be, then yes. The Sun is made of consciousness just as everything is, and collective focused intent could 'perturb' it just enough to do something or not do something, or to cause something to occur a necessary few seconds earlier or later to prevent any damage.

That is why there is so much doom promoted while disregarding the positive data (which exists just as much if not MORE frequently). They *want* the sun to send a flare directly towards the Earth. News to 'them', that total destruction is not going to happen.

Perhaps those who have 'seen' (in whatever way that is for the individual) positive futures would care to share those? Perhaps a thread could be started- 'positive futures I have seen'-

in fact, I might go and start that right now. :D

jcocks
9th March 2012, 06:23
You know, with the sun....expect the unexpected. Yes there may very well be a "killshot", but the outcome will surprise us all....

It's only gloom and doom if you're attached to our 3D reality.

Dennis-G
9th March 2012, 06:47
Take this for what it's worth to you, but in my opinion Dr. Doom is a complete fraud. Several years ago I wrote down the predictions he made on an Art Bell show, and not a one came true. Not.one.

Mulder
9th March 2012, 07:47
I thought Major Ed James, predicted that the killshot would have already happened by now.

kersley
9th March 2012, 09:03
Uhm !! Bush and the gang seem to have wasted their wealth buying up large estates in south America ....
I suggest don't pannick, there is very little we can do if this happens !!!
We are all infinate consiouness and if our physical bodies expire I'll see you on the otherside...

Absolutely. regardless of what happens, i'll see you on ther other side

Dennis-G
9th March 2012, 09:53
I thought Major Ed James, predicted that the killshot would have already happened by now.

He did, but he gave himself 5 years for that one to come to pass. That was in early 2009. He has two years left. At the same time he predicted Israel will attack Iran in what he called an "Armageddon"-like situation. Oops! Fortunately that was just another miss by Ed. I really don't see how he has any credibility left at all.

sdv
9th March 2012, 10:04
Thanks so much for sharing this. I also had a look at a couple of lectures given by Courtney Brown. I don't know much about remote viewing, so perhaps someone can who knows more can answer some questions for me:
1. My beliefs are that the past, present and future are always changing and affecting each other. If this is so, then any 'views' of the future are not fixed in stone and can be changed at any moment?
2. Science has shown that the observer affects the results of any experiment simply by observing the event. Do we then also have the 'power' to influence such doomsday scenarios (even the activity of the Sun)?

Just as a footnote, I am in Africa, and in listing places where 'sanctuaries' have been seen, Africa is not even mentioned! (Is this an example of the observer affecting the results of the experiment; i.e. Africa 'does not count' to much of the rest of the world, other than a continent with resources to be extracted and people to be exploited?)

Apologies about all the editing (you just can't turn off the editor in me; and I must edit before posting)! :o

jaybee
9th March 2012, 10:28
You know, with the sun....expect the unexpected. Yes there may very well be a "killshot", but the outcome will surprise us all....

It's only gloom and doom if you're attached to our 3D reality.

I agree.

I watched this last night and I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened.

I always wondered what could have become of the ancient civilizations that built the Egyptian and Mayan pyramids (to name just two areas) Maybe they copped a 'killshot'...?

I also wonder if the Georgia Guidestones are in or near one of those 'sanctuary' places?

I wouldn't post this video on any other forum...and would only talk about it to a very select few of people I know...because of the fear factor. But I would think that Avalon was a place where something like this could be looked at without too much trauma....

I think the video was very well done and I find it most interesting as I am intrigued by remote viewing and since the late 1970s I have had a sneaking feeling that there would be a major natural disaster in my lifetime. It doesn't over concern me and I definately don't dwell on it. It's just there in the background.

BUT....we're all going to die one day anyway (our bodies) and maybe it will be kinda special all going together to where-ever we go when we die....:)

Then the earth and it's occupants will start all over again.

There may even be some secret groups that have been planning for this event for many many years....and this could be where the suspicions about secret Moon and Mars bases come from......'they' might be hoping to avoid the killshot by going off planet and then returning..... Just a thought.

11th March 2012, 17:15
Perhaps those who have 'seen' (in whatever way that is for the individual) positive futures would care to share those? Perhaps a thread could be started- 'positive futures I have seen'-

in fact, I might go and start that right now. :D

The main impressions I get past 2013, perhaps 20-30 years past then, is a real easing up of all tension. It is as if on the large scale it does not exist then. I feel people will still endure personal problems, but not in a very heavy sense compared to today.

I never see money either, that far ahead. It is either that it no longer is utilized in transactions or is transformed into something different over the years. 'Transactions' go much differently in a way which I haven't really seen today. It seems more based on energy and action i.e. it is more 'karmic' in nature. Karmic transactions. Energy for energy. It just somehow flows naturally. People doing things for each other and not for obsessive capital gains.

Overall, I see people as becoming very happy and content. Strife becomes a thing of the past after a while. It doesn't seem to exist in 30~ years. People are just happy. 'Work' is there but it is emergent and ties in to the aforementioned 'web' of energy transactions. It is also not so much based on the scheduling system of today where people must wake up early, go to work, and go to sleep early. Work happens when it is needed and it all flows fluidly, like water flowing through a system. It all just knows how to flow.

Architecture takes on interesting aesthetics. A lot of old within new type designs, designs which are more integrated with nature. Nature seems revitalized quite a bit too. The planet breathes easier, as do its people.

Transport blends old and new also. There seem to be kinds of 'trains' which are perpetually powered. You just go in and go where you need to, no real 'payment' of any sort. If you go somewhere, you go there and that's it. It's all efficient and simple.

There is much work to be done, very much, but I feel we'll get there.

Carmody
11th March 2012, 18:21
one question my fellow avalonians,, do we create our own reality or not ?? if we decide this will not happen, it will not happen. our higher friends also may have the final say about our solar future. cool thread anyhoo.

Yes, we create our own reality.

Through knowing, accepting, questing and knowing we increase our energetic state, or vibration, or 'delta' (the color change in primary aura) as compared to our fellow travelers in complex dimensional sates of being..and in this, in this manifestation, our energy access and capacity to manipulate -changes, moves about, etc.

The more we understand that we are indeed manifestation itself as a self organizing package, and that the human form is a duality being that exists in order for us to have a commonality of state in order to provide a schooling or learning ground, the more we understand, thus the calmer we become, and the more stable and directed our collective manifestation called a 'duality human' becomes.

With awareness we step into our own power, we bubble ourselves from being affected by the negative state of others, to prevent their lack of controlled form, their lack of directed manifestation their sheer lack of understanding, we prevent it from grinding down our own.

(this experiment has been done many times: Thinking confused thoughts in the presence of others and projecting that out of ourselves, will confuse those others. Thinking coherently around others will allow them to have coherent thought. That people can be programmed and used as channels for extreme energies, this is a known black ops issue and occurrence. This is due to this reality manifestation that we at the base level--- actually are)

The collective dream is necessary, for a learning forum, a romper room -to exist.

Sooner or later we must awaken from it while still in duality form. That is the circling back to the start, but integrated in awareness, to this place.

You are here to learn, you are here to grow. One of the rewards, after all these lifetimes, is your very own existence of permanence (any time you desire to) in 3d form and dimension.

http://bumpercars.org/arena1.JPG

Cilka
11th March 2012, 22:52
Take this for what it's worth to you, but in my opinion Dr. Doom is a complete fraud. Several years ago I wrote down the predictions he made on an Art Bell show, and not a one came true. Not.one.

I agree, Ed is a fraud. I remember when I was a kid I had a dog I spent a lot of time with. I used to pick up fleas from him sometimes and my mother had to help me catch them, otherwise I would not be able to get any sleep that night, they usually hid behind a seam on what ever I was wearing. When the flea crawled on me it created this irritating feeling in me. Well, Ed Dames creates the same irritation in me just like those fleas did many years ago.

Anyhow, I have watched Ed over the years just from curiosity and I have to say that he is a very gifted magician that is capable of overwhelming the minds of a lot of rationally thinking people. Not only is he an ex-Mossad and ex-CIA agent, he also was involved in the hunting of Hussein, so in a way he was responsible for Hussein's death. All this gloom and doom he is marketing is total nonsense, and I would like to know the real reason why he is trying to create fear based data that cannot be proven. In this video it looked like he was reading a skript of some kind, he just did not seem OK to me.

ANother thing is that he said that he was presenting to us physical data that MUST be taken seriously if we want to survive in the future. He did not in any way present to us physical data, what he presented was just speculations of what might happen. He sounded to me like he was leading a religious survival group and he was the all seeing narcissistic messiah who was planted on planet Earth to save humanity.

This kill shot drama that he is marketing, hopefully it wont be taken seriously by too many people. You guys here seem way too smart for his magical tricks. What worries me more are the direct free energy weapons that the US and Russians have in space, that are pointed at Earth. I wonder why those weapons would be pointed at us in the first place. People, I am not sure if you have heard of Dr Judy Wood, she wrote 'where did the towers go'? For more info about these weapons you should look into her physical data that she presents in her book and her interviews. These weapons took down WTC buildings, and that should worry us, and not some doom and bloom being marketed by microchiped ex-CIA freaks.

Maia Gabrial
11th March 2012, 23:28
I couldn't get past the first few minutes of fearmongering, The One. There must be subliminal messages there....
Why would I believe this former Defence Intelligence Agency guy? I can't accept anything from someone who worked for an agency who works against us.
I truly believe that we're being mislead about our Sun. The plain and simple truth is that we NEED it to live. So, do the other lifeforms on Terra.
The only NIGHTMARE is the disinformation and fear they're trying to cause. Look at how we've been made to turn us against the Sun. One of the major things is we're told to use sunscreen to block those so called deadly rays because they could cause cancer. Never mind that we ingest and drink crap that interacts badly with the Sun. There's even medication that keeps you dizzy if you go outside.

I hate to say it but I don't trust the "experts" these days....

Lifebringer
11th March 2012, 23:55
I see an interplanetary exodus, until the dust settles and some who are still in denial surviving by going undersea caverns, of steady solid rock age old rock, and possible submercivals. The waters will boil, so possibly deeper undersea dome cities, w/pressurized thick glass, carbonized air from breathing, filtered, cleaned and reused. Cavern homes that contain sustainable chem/oxgen/kits and ultra violet veggie gardens.

Just kickin some ideas for those who have the expense while there is still time.
Me? I'll do my best and continue to practice inner communication with my higher self. Is the meditation like a very long daydream where everyrhing is tuned out, but your still present and aware of things around you, yet not there?
Sorta like zoning out of that time space and moving a thousand thoughts ahead?

Lifebringer
12th March 2012, 00:04
Do you mean like a "disintergration ray type weapon?" I've been thinking along those lines also. There are a lot of "clean cut holes in the planet recently discovered in the last 5 years, where people are wondering how they got there, what cut so smoothly and deeply. some are in oceans in Equador, and other places. The mystery of these holes, may be just above our skies in the testing of such a weapon.

Hmmm...

Lifebringer
12th March 2012, 00:20
The continent of Africa has over 900 million people. I would think all that vaccine testing there, would be screened for tainting of a virulent undisclosed pathegen. i keep thinking of their plan to remove the poor and as many as 95% of the population, and they don't have you down for a sanctuary. Perhaps they meant to allow the people to NOT know and die, so they can steal the resources, or as they would claim, reclaiming resources of a deceased people after the CME. I think the pharma and Bill Gates are doing something very cagey to the people of the continent. He has signed up with those who agree that there are too many people on the planet, and wants only the smart ones/educated ones to survive to use those scarce resources remaining.

Just make sure those vaccine aren't made in a filthy lab with rat turds around. Some very damaging evidence of tainted vaccine with black plague has also come out. I personally will be glad when Africa is developed with it's own labs and testing for cures for it's people, than to rely on some corporate shill FDA who may write whatever they want on the drugs being used. It's a rotten rotten phychopathic thought, but that is what we are dealing with. Greedy phychopaths with maladjusted intentions of a world with only them and a 300,000 who will serve them or die, because they own all the resources.

Mandala
12th March 2012, 00:24
Several threads have been written about Major Ed Dames on Avalon. Here is one thread from back in Oct. 2011.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32128-Dr-Doom-Ed-Dames-Latest--Killshot-Predictions--Coast-to-Coast-AM..-&p=327563&highlight=major+dames#post327563

Daozen
12th March 2012, 00:39
Good to see people aren't buying this nonsense. I think we have seen so many stoopid dates come and go that we're starting to become immune to prediction, and realize our power to shape the course of events....

9eagle9
12th March 2012, 01:09
If I wre going to take a stance with this I'd take this one. Why don't use remote viewing to thwart some of the assholery in the world instead of prop it up. We could resist the ptb from our couch, this is actually something I've seen and I put a lot of energy towards it, and if you use RV to thward you can use it to prop up as long someone isn't over viewing.

HaveBlue
12th March 2012, 05:10
The title of this thread is exactly what mainstream media does. Appears credible at first untill you read the article. If it had the name 'Ed Dames says' then I and no doubt many others would not have bothered clicking on it.

I will take note and not be fooled again and pay more attention to who the poster is instead of the title of the thread alone. Neither NASA nor anyone else knows what the sun will do untill it does it.
This is pure 'fear porn' to use a D.Wilcock expression.