PDA

View Full Version : Reptilian Shape-Shifting Misunderstanding

king anthony
9th March 2012, 20:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXPVaWw0-3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXPVaWw0-3E

This video is closed captioned for the hearing impaired; I dedicate this video to a kind shaman-type friend of mine. This is my first attempt in close captioning a video (was not easy), thus I did my best with this - yes, there are some typos/"hiccups".

As well, I had a bad cold when doing this video, so I am not at my best here. I felt compelled to do this video right away - as it was inspired by an article I had read around the time when I made this video.

This video speaks on (in brief) the misunderstanding of the "reptilian" species shape-shifting. This misunderstanding has been discussed for many years and has become accepted by those who accept this species being real.

As I say in the video, I know my discussing this topic, as well as related topics, may question my creditability with some people. However, I will not restrict sharing my experiences because of these people - who, more then likely, have not experienced anything outside of "common living".

Religions (and belief systems) have been created to deceive and control the population throughout history; religions (and belief systems) do incorporate some facts in order to make themselves creditable.

With this said, religions (and belief systems) speak of "possessions" and, in part, the ability of this species (and possibly others) to project is the basis of this label known as "possession"; founded on the limited understanding and vocabulary of the past.

The limited understanding and vocabulary of the past being upheld by religious (and belief system) "traditions" today is in part, a good way to keep "modern" peoples dumbed down. In modern times, there have been those who have attempted to give their words on the topic.

I share what I know, firsthand, about this species in the aid of understanding.

Understanding being knowledge and knowledge allowing one to make informed decisions - if and when needed. In the video I mention sharing what evidence I have on this topic, which is found in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20535-Disputing-Reptilian-Shapeshifters-Care-to-Meet-One).

Has humankind been visited by this and/or other species here on earth - the fact is, human beings are the ones who came after "those others".

AuCo
9th March 2012, 21:49
You are not the first to mention the reptilian race here first on Earth. This You Tube video DFqfAh8J2hA says (at ~7min) the Hopi Indians believe there are 2 original races of beings: one of reptilian from earth and one of feather from the sky. The Vietnamese also believe they are descendants from the marriage of these 2 races. In the old days, their men used to have body tattoos to mimic reptilian look.

king anthony
9th March 2012, 22:53
You are not the first to mention the reptilian race here first on Earth.

I do not recall saying I was - there have been "many others".

Cjay
10th March 2012, 05:47
Very interesting information, again, King Anthony. Thanks for sharing your insights and wisdom.

One observation - and this is not a criticism - you always seem so deadpan serious. I would love to see/know the lighter side of your personality.

king anthony
10th March 2012, 23:51
...not a criticism - you always seem so deadpan serious. I would love to see/know the lighter side...

I am not serious in my video(s), (or as some have described me) frustrated, angry, sad and so forth - this is how I am when not inspired to be anything other. I am sure those who have "met" me online, via voice/video/text - chat, can say I do have a "lighter side".

starsha
11th March 2012, 04:25
...not a criticism - you always seem so deadpan serious. I would love to see/know the lighter side...

I am not serious in my video(s), (or as some have described me) frustrated, angry, sad and so forth - this is how I am when not inspired to be anything other. I am sure those who have "met" me online, via voice/video/text - chat, can say I do have a "lighter side".

Yes he does, (have a lighter side) and i would highly recommend getting to know it. :)