PDA

View Full Version : Are The Cabal Liars or "Doublethinkers"?

Mike
12th March 2012, 04:20
a fair critique from skeptics regarding many of the conspiracies discussed here is that the conspiracies are generally so profound and so far reaching that the people(?) involved couldn't possibly keep the truth of it contained.

when confronted with this opinion i've often times been tempted to agree. lying again and again and again under the most strenuous of circumstances would eventually catch up with even the keenest of minds, and some slippage would be expected, you'd think. but our global rulers have miraculously managed to keep a tight lid on most if not all of their misdeeds. nobody has slipped up. nobody from the inside has cracked and spilled the beans.

why?

are they all the wonderfully talented actors we think them to be? or are they not "lying" at all? do they believe they are telling the truth while simultaneously telling what they also know to be blatant lies?

it would certainly explain a lot. i recently read this passage about "doublethink" from Orwell's 1984, and it made quite an impression on me and inspired this thread:

"to know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfullness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously 2 opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all to apply the same process to the process itself--that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then once again to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. even to understand 'doublethink' involved the use of the word 'doublethink'"

so, are the global elite liars...or doublethinkers? the doublethink hypothesis makes it easier for me to swallow, as i find it hard to believe that Washington is full of assorted Marlon Brando's. i'm beginning to believe that they believe what they're saying while they're saying it, which is why it all comes off so effortlessly at times.

what say you, Avalonians?

crested-duck
12th March 2012, 15:23
Seems to me you just described psycopath personality. Trying to figure people like that out gives me a headache and wastes my time and energy. The reality those people live in may look exactly like ours,but thats part of the illusion to make us think they are just like us, when actually they live by different rules and intentional deceit. The ultimate STS game in action.

Mike
12th March 2012, 15:50
Seems to me you just described psycopath personality. Trying to figure people like that out gives me a headache and wastes my time and energy. The reality those people live in may look exactly like ours,but thats part of the illusion to make us think they are just like us, when actually they live by different rules and intentional deceit. The ultimate STS game in action.

well i can't take the credit for the description crested-duck;); i'll have to give that to Orwell, a genius who has described perfectly what we all feel to be true but probably couldn't verbalize quite this elegantly in a million years.

you know something?--as much as i like this passage, it gives me a headache too LOL. we've all used these terms -- psychopath or sociopath --but it's my belief that it's a bit more nuanced than that. what i'm saying is: is 'doublethink' a symptom of sociopathy, or is sociopathy a symptom of 'doublethink'? and if it's the latter, how is this mind-set aquired/downloaded? when does it begin? and who initiates it?

Dennis Leahy
12th March 2012, 16:02
Very interesting observation, Chinaski.

This is not exactly on target, but dovetails: I recently found myself, when writing about US Congresspersons, saying that they are all "bought-out." Then it dawned on me that this is not really true. Some are "bought-out" (bribed, coerced), but probably the majority have actually "bought-in" to the system. They believe (in their twisted, little minds), that the Orwellian rationalizations and doublethink is correct - or at least has enough merit to support it.

It makes sense. The oligarchs use their pre-screening and pre-selection process to promote those that have already fallen in line with oligarchical thinking. [If you have a discussion with a dozen intelligent people about the concept of "free-trade", you'll quickly know exactly what I mean.] Because there are so few free-thinkers, indoctrination into erroneous and pretzel logic is not at all difficult. Add to that the financial and power/control rewards that come to those who goose-step to the "the program" (the oligarchical doublespeak), and you'll find individuals who actually believe that "God has graced them", rewarded them, and anointed them to lead.

If you were a member near the top tier of the Controlling Elite that got your hands dirty pre-selecting the field of "candidates" from which the masses would choose, wouldn't you pick the delusional, anointed ones who believe the program, rather than having to directly bribe some quasi-honest person into corruption?

So, trying to swing back closer to on topic, I'll bet the vast majority of miscreants that occupy elected high office could easily pass a polygraph that was administered to see if they were deliberately lying.

Dennis

Mike
12th March 2012, 16:29
Very interesting observation, Chinaski.

This is not exactly on target, but dovetails: I recently found myself, when writing about US Congresspersons, saying that they are all "bought-out." Then it dawned on me that this is not really true. Some are "bought-out" (bribed, coerced), but probably the majority have actually "bought-in" to the system. They believe (in their twisted, little minds), that the Orwellian rationalizations and doublethink is correct - or at least has enough merit to support it.

It makes sense. The oligarchs use their pre-screening and pre-selection process to promote those that have already fallen in line with oligarchical thinking. [If you have a discussion with a dozen intelligent people about the concept of "free-trade", you'll quickly know exactly what I mean.] Because there are so few free-thinkers, indoctrination into erroneous and pretzel logic is not at all difficult. Add to that the financial and power/control rewards that come to those who goose-step to the "the program" (the oligarchical doublespeak), and you'll find individuals who actually believe that "God has graced them", rewarded them, and anointed them to lead.

If you were a member near the top tier of the Controlling Elite that got your hands dirty pre-selecting the field of "candidates" from which the masses would choose, wouldn't you pick the delusional, anointed ones who believe the program, rather than having to directly bribe some quasi-honest person into corruption?

So, trying to swing back closer to on topic, I'll bet the vast majority of miscreants that occupy elected high office could easily pass a polygraph that was administered to see if they were deliberately lying.

Dennis

i think your observations here are a little closer to the truth. i particularly like the "bought out" n "bought in" references, as we're likely dealing with a few different scenarios here. like you say: bribes, coersion etc...and then -- i think -- some real-live-honest-to-God-"doublethinkers".

quick story: for years, when feeling macho over a few pints of guinness, i've related a story of a fight i was involved in on a beach in FLA many many moons ago. though remaining pretty close to the truth, i am well aware that i embellished the facts when i first started telling it, and continued to embellish bit by bit as the years went on. but eventually i started to lose track of what really happened and what didn't (this was over 10 years ago) but nonetheless found myself enthusiastically retelling the story with vigor and clarity--as if everything had happened exactly as i'd described it! LOL

perhaps this self-brainwashing isn't as complex as i've always thought;)

i

Hervé
12th March 2012, 16:52
you know something?--as much as i like this passage, it gives me a headache too LOL. we've all used these terms -- psychopath or sociopath --but it's my belief that it's a bit more nuanced than that. what i'm saying is: is 'doublethink' a symptom of sociopathy, or is sociopathy a symptom of 'doublethink'? and if it's the latter, how is this mind-set aquired/downloaded? when does it begin? and who initiates it?

I understand the headaches... since that, in order to understabd "doublethink," one has to step out of the "singlethink" universe and step in the universe of "doublethink" as Orwell did.

To clarify: let's pose "singlethink" as the general survival tool of most societies and "doublethink" as the survival tool of the psychopath in those societies... "singlethink" has a hard time envisionning that "doublethink" could even exist.

Now, both stem from "thinking," that's the only common ground, wired differently whether that "thinking" is geared toward the welfare of society or the welfare of some individual bent on destroying that society.

"Think" of it... a "singlethink" individual becomes the "psycho" when in the midst of a society of "psychos." Hence "Homeland Security" vs. "Patriots"

Now, the headaches... "doublethink" is the natural way of life of a psycho as exemplified by these murder-suicide cases, they happen at all scales, family to nations... to planets. The trouble is that "psycho" "doublethink" thinking is somehow "contagious" and spreads as a way to "survive" in a non-psycho society. Some sort of educational innoculation or inculcation.

Aggravation of the headaches... a "psycho" and its "doublethink" way of "thinking" can also be created in an individual as a result of, for example, splitting personalities.

All in all, does it matter which is which since the end result is the same? I.e., we are still dealing with chickens which lay eggs which produce chickens which... ad infinitum.

Cidersomerset
12th March 2012, 17:08
I have also pondered this question many times, How is the greater deception kept ??? Patriotism is the big one especially in time of
war or tension or domestic crisis, a great way to keep both public and whats left of the press quite. Own the media is also good...
Lobby all prospective and encombant polititions, bribary and blackmail are apparently 'sharpe tools' especially if they already come from
corrupt dynasties or can be inducted young at some satanic initiation or other !! 'Scull & Bones' seems a pleasant fraternity !!
A tiny minute fraction of the seven billion of us on the planet has a hope of governing locally let alone countries and is it coincidence a great
many that have. Have been are either been corrupt,evil or stupid !! How the hell did Bush Jnr become president of the 'Land of the free,!!!

I've always thought something human or extraterestial has to be pulling our strings for fun !! or some other agenda ??
Power is supposed to be the greatest aprodisiac for those who seek it , to help swell their inflated egos. Putin is
the latest in Russia , I feel he is back as part of the bigger plot, he is definately a possible war leader if the circumstances
fall that way , and if WW111 is next on the agenda the players are on the board, with the right hardline leaders.
Israel,Iran,Russia,China,US/UK,NATO are all primed and ready for something big !! False Flag terrorism has been used
since the end of the cold war, so something is being rolled out by TPTB, and Polititions around the world will be
manipulated into it whether as this thread suggest, they know it or not !!

http://www.happehtheory.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/RaisedHeel.png

I think this is what you mean!! Note the trails overhead, a true thinker or doublethinker ..LOL,,

TargeT
12th March 2012, 17:50
quick story: for years, when feeling macho over a few pints of guinness, i've related a story of a fight i was involved in on a beach in FLA many many moons ago. though remaining pretty close to the truth, i am well aware that i embellished the facts when i first started telling it, and continued to embellish bit by bit as the years went on. but eventually i started to lose track of what really happened and what didn't (this was over 10 years ago) but nonetheless found myself enthusiastically retelling the story with vigor and clarity--as if everything had happened exactly as i'd described it! LOL

i

I think you'll find this thread interesting as it describes what you have with your story:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41630-Memory-is-changed-based-on-the-time--and-various-other-factors--of-recolection

it helps to understand that memory is not a "fixed" or "set in stone" thing, the memory changes based on the time of recolection & your mood... lots of studies involved (mostly for PTSD cases) & this really makes MK ULTRA make more sense as well.

I think this is the case with "congress" or other power holders, either through the social circles they participate in (or other influences) they have convinced themselfs that they are doing what is best for "us" (I'm sure the seperation between "us" and "them" is very emphisized as even a new congress member is treated like quasi royalty & many seem to have the "I know better than you" type of attitude which helps them make decisions the rest of "us" immedately question).

I think this is the case with the vast majority of power brokers & it also fits with a tiny group controlling the rest of us that don't know this fact, this is also why repitition is so important to propiganda (terrorist, terrorist, 911, terrorist, alqueda, 911, terrorist.... when ever I hear a term repeated blantantly I immediately suspect propiganda & so far it's been an accurate analytical tactic)

enjoy reprograming (or hopefully de-programming) yourself :)

truth4me
12th March 2012, 17:57
maybe they are both liars and doublethinkers......

PurpleLama
12th March 2012, 19:16
I figure it's worth it to throw in a link to: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20421-Background-of-George-Orwell--Eric-Arthur-Blair-

A lot of material on that thread more or less directly involves the topic of this thread.

Seikou-Kishi
12th March 2012, 19:17
When I was a kid, if I'd done something that I knew I shouldn't I used to know just how to lie to get myself out of it. The trick is to convince yourself that you're telling the truth. The temptation is to stand there and say "x is so" but inside you're thinking 'I know this is a lie'. The trick is to say "x is so" and inside your head to accept that proposition without questioning it. If you question it or allow the doubt in it won't stand up to your own scrutiny and they'll see it in your eyes and the lie won't work however convincingly you phrase it.

Granted, my lies would be things like 'no, I don't know who squirted all the tubes of toothpaste down the sink' (it helps to have brothers lol) but I think the same 'technique' could be used for any type of lie. If you have a politician standing there "faking sincerity" as George Burns succinctly put it and really convincing himself how cut up he is about all these dead servicemen coming home in boxes, well then the whole 'It's unfortunate, but there's really no choice' thing seems much more plausible.

Borden
12th March 2012, 19:34
Great thread, Chinaski,

This is the sort of thing I often think about, and I fluctuate in my thinking. Doublethink must be a part of the mechanism by which these people operate, and I agree, it must be more nuanced than a case of psychopaths and sociopaths holding all the positions of power.

I do however believe that the psychopaths have created the system or have taken it over. By 'system' I mean the network through which most of the positions of power on planet Earth operate at some level. The nuances become necessary in the management of the system. It is a ridiculous notion that tens of thousands of people in various governments and at the heads of various banks and corporations are all in on one big secret that requires them to act inhumanly towards their fellow man.

I mean, I don't agree that there are never slip-ups, but I would think there would be more. We must remember however that a crisis of conscience is something a true psychopath just cannot have. This is why I think that in order to hold the real power, which involves keeping the really big secrets, psychopathy is a job requirement. I believe that psychopaths know how to spot other psychopaths, and then I also think of the various 'clubs' we know about and their initiation rituals and tests.

I think that if psychopaths run the world, then it must be a pretty exclusive club that sits at the real, black heart of world power. That being the case, they cannot vet every arm of their extended power to ensure that only other psychopaths hold any sort of power on the lower tiers.

Most human beings, even the most Narcissistic and distorted - must be a potential meltdown of remorse as far as the true powers are concerned. When I think of this it makes more sense of various unpleasant and macabre things people like David Icke talk about, like abuse of children in a ritual, occult setting. Wouldn't that be a rather perfect way to muzzle any non-psychopath power-holder for life? How would someone so initiated ever be able to speak out? Well, there's always the possibility that they might commit suicide upon speaking out. This makes me ponder the fact that politicians do not generally get very far without being family men. The leverage mechanism there that keeps a tidy ship is unpleasantly obvious.

On the lower tiers of power, I reckon psychopaths and sociopaths still gravitate and dominate, and that the very language of advancement and promotion is geared towards them. I would only want like-minded people in my club too if that club's purpose was the maintenance and furtherance of ruthless control. Perhaps there is Doublethink going on in many of those people. In fact I think it's very likely. If you observe enough politicians it soon becomes clear that they are not all evil geniuses! Many of them are crass, rather stupid people who fail to hide their own malignant character when speaking. Those people could not be trusted with real secrets or real power. Those people are only actors, or at best caretakers of illusory power, and so I suspect that Doublethink is rife amongst them. They probably feel that the common man wouldn't understand that in a complex world bad things have to be done in the name of the greater good. I think that's about the kindest we could say about those people anyway.

When I think of this subject though, I'm inevitably drawn to the question of the real power. I don't think there's any chance of Doublethink being present where the real power lies ... unless it's a kind of exotic, occult, mystical Doublethink.

I get circular and muddled when I think of this subject. I always hit an idea that my rationality deems to be a brick wall. My intuition mumbles things about non-human, unknown quantities, and then it tries to get my common sense in on the act. Maybe my rationality is actually simple embarrassment. Do you think sheep are mostly embarrassed to speak up to each other about those nasty, silly rumours about mint sauce that only nut-cases talk about on the Internet?

Borden

p.s. It may not be necessary, but I thought I should probably add the obvious - that I'm well aware 'psychopath' does not mean evil or doer of evil deeds. There are plenty of law-abiding psychopaths in the world who hurt no-one.

Mike
12th March 2012, 23:00

I understand the headaches... since that, in order to understabd "doublethink," one has to step out of the "singlethink" universe and step in the universe of "doublethink" as Orwell did.

To clarify: let's pose "singlethink" as the general survival tool of most societies and "doublethink" as the survival tool of the psychopath in those societies... "singlethink" has a hard time envisionning that "doublethink" could even exist.

Now, both stem from "thinking," that's the only common ground, wired differently whether that "thinking" is geared toward the welfare of society or the welfare of some individual bent on destroying that society.

"Think" of it... a "singlethink" individual becomes the "psycho" when in the midst of a society of "psychos." Hence "Homeland Security" vs. "Patriots"

Now, the headaches... "doublethink" is the natural way of life of a psycho as exemplified by these murder-suicide cases, they happen at all scales, family to nations... to planets. The trouble is that "psycho" "doublethink" thinking is somehow "contagious" and spreads as a way to "survive" in a non-psycho society. Some sort of educational innoculation or inculcation.

Aggravation of the headaches... a "psycho" and its "doublethink" way of "thinking" can also be created in an individual as a result of, for example, splitting personalities.

All in all, does it matter which is which since the end result is the same? I.e., we are still dealing with chickens which lay eggs which produce chickens which... ad infinitum.

adaptation and relativity, yes. you've broken this down perfectly.

the only question now is: what is the ratio of 'single' to 'double' on the earth today? of course it varies wildly from the private sector to the political arena, with the average commoner being a 'single', i'd think. the tragic irony is that being too rooted in 'singledom' prevents one from ever considering or picking up on 'doubles', hence the 'sheeple' pandemic in the world today. and being lost in 'doubledom' prevents one from ever realizing they've lost their f#cking minds;) catch-22's around the board.

of course, you could make the argument that sanity and insanity are relative, and i'd be forced to grant you my ear, but i prefer to think they're absolute--so no excuses sociopaths! lol

Mike
12th March 2012, 23:08

i

I think you'll find this thread interesting as it describes what you have with your story:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41630-Memory-is-changed-based-on-the-time--and-various-other-factors--of-recolection

it helps to understand that memory is not a "fixed" or "set in stone" thing, the memory changes based on the time of recolection & your mood... lots of studies involved (mostly for PTSD cases) & this really makes MK ULTRA make more sense as well.

I think this is the case with "congress" or other power holders, either through the social circles they participate in (or other influences) they have convinced themselfs that they are doing what is best for "us" (I'm sure the seperation between "us" and "them" is very emphisized as even a new congress member is treated like quasi royalty & many seem to have the "I know better than you" type of attitude which helps them make decisions the rest of "us" immedately question).

I think this is the case with the vast majority of power brokers & it also fits with a tiny group controlling the rest of us that don't know this fact, this is also why repitition is so important to propiganda (terrorist, terrorist, 911, terrorist, alqueda, 911, terrorist.... when ever I hear a term repeated blantantly I immediately suspect propiganda & so far it's been an accurate analytical tactic)

enjoy reprograming (or hopefully de-programming) yourself :)

thanks for the link. i read the article, and i don't have much to add to what you already said--the implications are indeed dark.

i often wonder whether these "PTB" speak plainly when in each other's company i.e. "well boys, this is how we're gonna f#ck 'em over today" *or* if they still resort to code and formalities. like Borden said, i'd sure love to be a fly on the wall in one of these smoky back rooms while these guys are planning n plotting.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have also pondered this question many times, How is the greater deception kept ??? Patriotism is the big one especially in time of
war or tension or domestic crisis, a great way to keep both public and whats left of the press quite. Own the media is also good...
Lobby all prospective and encombant polititions, bribary and blackmail are apparently 'sharpe tools' especially if they already come from
corrupt dynasties or can be inducted young at some satanic initiation or other !! 'Scull & Bones' seems a pleasant fraternity !!
A tiny minute fraction of the seven billion of us on the planet has a hope of governing locally let alone countries and is it coincidence a great
many that have. Have been are either been corrupt,evil or stupid !! How the hell did Bush Jnr become president of the 'Land of the free,!!!

I've always thought something human or extraterestial has to be pulling our strings for fun !! or some other agenda ??
Power is supposed to be the greatest aprodisiac for those who seek it , to help swell their inflated egos. Putin is
the latest in Russia , I feel he is back as part of the bigger plot, he is definately a possible war leader if the circumstances
fall that way , and if WW111 is next on the agenda the players are on the board, with the right hardline leaders.
Israel,Iran,Russia,China,US/UK,NATO are all primed and ready for something big !! False Flag terrorism has been used
since the end of the cold war, so something is being rolled out by TPTB, and Polititions around the world will be
manipulated into it whether as this thread suggest, they know it or not !!

http://www.happehtheory.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/RaisedHeel.png

I think this is what you mean!! Note the trails overhead, a true thinker or doublethinker ..LOL,,

great pic! lol! wonderful juxtaposition. i'll admit that i just glanced at it casually at first, not even noticing the trails!

Mike
12th March 2012, 23:31
Borden, you've left me a little embarrassed because i wasn't even considering compartmentalization while i wrote my initial post. how did i miss it?:o at any rate, thanks for bringing it up.

you're right: it's not entirely true that there have *never* been slip-ups, but i guess i meant monolithic slip-ups from higher up's that might make it to the front page of the 'usa today'.

blackmailing non-sociopaths by involving them in bizarre blood rituals and sex ceremonies with children is a sure fire way to ensure silence, no doubt. ( i wonder how many machine guns and afghan dogs are guarding the videos?) it's an ingenious insurance policy against the "potential meltdowns" you refer to. and believe me, i get no joy outta admitting the genius of these motherf%ckers, but lets call a spade a spade, shall we?

note: i've often heard that this is a tactic employed by the current Scientology regime--get certain celebs to confess to something like homosexuality for example(fill in your tom cruise joke here) and then later use it as leverage should said individual consider 'breaking ranks'.

you seem to be saying, in a way, that once certain people get in certain positions, and once the numbers reach a tipping point, the insane system of sociopaths and 'doublethinkers' runs itself. this is quite an astute observation, and if i'm being totally honest here i wish i'd said it myself, so f$ck you.:)

i might disagree with you however when it comes to doublethink and real power. in '1984', when O'Brien walks into Winston's cell in the ministry of love, Winston says "oh my, they've got you too" and O'Brien says "Oh, they got me a long time ago." and when later interrogating him, it occurs to Winston that O"Brien "wasn't faking. he believed it all."

we'll never know for sure, unless i meet you one day in that smoky back room...

Mike
12th March 2012, 23:42
When I was a kid, if I'd done something that I knew I shouldn't I used to know just how to lie to get myself out of it. The trick is to convince yourself that you're telling the truth. The temptation is to stand there and say "x is so" but inside you're thinking 'I know this is a lie'. The trick is to say "x is so" and inside your head to accept that proposition without questioning it. If you question it or allow the doubt in it won't stand up to your own scrutiny and they'll see it in your eyes and the lie won't work however convincingly you phrase it.

Granted, my lies would be things like 'no, I don't know who squirted all the tubes of toothpaste down the sink' (it helps to have brothers lol) but I think the same 'technique' could be used for any type of lie. If you have a politician standing there "faking sincerity" as George Burns succinctly put it and really convincing himself how cut up he is about all these dead servicemen coming home in boxes, well then the whole 'It's unfortunate, but there's really no choice' thing seems much more plausible.

i think we read the same 'prepubescent survival handbook'.:)

Hervé
13th March 2012, 00:47
adaptation and relativity, yes. you've broken this down perfectly.

the only question now is: what is the ratio of 'single' to 'double' on the earth today? of course it varies wildly from the private sector to the political arena, with the average commoner being a 'single', i'd think. the tragic irony is that being too rooted in 'singledom' prevents one from ever considering or picking up on 'doubles', hence the 'sheeple' pandemic in the world today. and being lost in 'doubledom' prevents one from ever realizing they've lost their f#cking minds;) catch-22's around the board.

of course, you could make the argument that sanity and insanity are relative, and i'd be forced to grant you my ear, but i prefer to think they're absolute--so no excuses sociopaths! lol

For the proportion of "single" vs. "doublethink," taking the US as a large scale example where 80% of the population disagrees with what congress is concocting and you have the rough estimate of 80% / 20%.

That 20% being constituted of the bona fide psychos and their sickened/contaminated followers.

One could very accurately likened these 20% as a cult being led by a cunning, charismatic cult leader goading them around via their nose/wallet/aspirations/black mail/crimes/etc.

Any former cult member of any "cult" would attest to how difficult it is to "see the light" when immersed in that "mind-think," re-enforced through peer pressure, etc. Even tougher to become a wistleblower or a vocal "apostate."

I think Orwell described it very well.

As for the relativity, "doublethink" has been at it for a long time in influencing courts to gradiently accept "not guilty by reason of insanity" so that the "double thinkers" could escape "justice" for their insane behaviour... whereas those are "guilty by reason of their very insanity," no doubt AFAIAC.

In any case, the 80% still need to find a way to put a check to those 20%, clean up the mess they scattered around and figure out how to prevent such to rise to power... before it's too late.

RedeZra
13th March 2012, 01:42
God told George Walker Bush to go to war

or so he says

i doubt the US administration is an ambassador for God

but maybe they think they are

i don't know how high up the hierarchy

the truth remain upside down

but i'm sure they know at the very top

that it is not exactly God they trust

but that other guy

Hervé
13th March 2012, 02:03
For an idea of how much havock one single psychopath and his relatives can wreck around a planet in a single century, check this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?25102-For-an-idea-on-the-big-picture&p=261690&viewfull=1#post261690) <- click

foreverfan
13th March 2012, 04:13
http://www.demotivation.us/media/demotivators/demotivation.us_Meat-On-the-table-No-no-didnt-see-anything_133089484624.jpg

Mike
13th March 2012, 05:16
http://www.demotivation.us/media/demotivators/demotivation.us_Meat-On-the-table-No-no-didnt-see-anything_133089484624.jpg

well, that about sums it up then.

well done:)