PDA

View Full Version : I Dare You

peace
16th March 2012, 17:14
this is person-to-person and i'm not saying i think EVERYONE needs it (so spare me the 'you are making generalizations')

1. If you check avalon at least twice a day and;
2. If you find yourself posting at every visit and;
3. You talk about "the Dark-Cabal," "illumaniti," and try explain science to everyone here by only referencing 'alternative media' news sources and other places like avalon (forums, pseudo science know-it-all's like wilcock, read: recent threads on here about the sun, gravity that are being explained as cold, hard, fact) and;
4. (again, this is from person-to-person) If you find yourself feeling paranoid, angry, hopeless, etc., I dare you to ...

... take a month off.

realize that not a damn thing is going to happen 12/21/2012 except that you are going to wake up disappointed.

realize that gravity is not a theory and the sun IS HOT.

realize that something probably did happen in roswell and many other places.

realize there are things in our skies, out by the sun and in our solar system, galaxy and universe that we can't explain (yet) and when you use authoratative language, saying "this is how it is" on these matters you are not helping.

realize earthquakes, tsunami's can and WILL happen, but not a damn person will EVER acurately predict them (without the aid of science) and freaking out from month to month from some channeled prediction will only prove my point.

realize that, yes the gov't isn't always on your side and corporations are slowly taking over.

realize that places like avalon are here to aid us in communication and sustainability.

realize that, also, sitting on our duffs, just talking about these things and watching youtube video's while wringing our hands is not a part of the solution.

don't check the forum. don't rely on it for info (again, i'm not saying everyone does this), take a break.

if you've seen some of my posts you'll notice i've worried about the population here (not everyone), and it's a challenge. i've had to do it myself.

i've been told 'you worry too much.' and been given the love and light nonsense, by folks that perpetuate this fear, right here.

it's silly. so, why not try it then come back?

- this should be fun

Wind
16th March 2012, 17:38
You might be right or you might be wrong. But that's the fun part of it, isn't it? And I do think you're wrong!

If nothing miraculous has happened by the end of this year I promise that I will leave Avalon and never come back. In fact I promise that after that I shall burn all my spiritual books and my laptop and I will continue to live my life as a obedient sheep in the society. Because to be frank... We as a humanity have so little time left on the clock so we in fact do need a miracle! And I'm not kidding, I know that there is a transformation going on even at the moment. I have learned to trust my intuition. But this... It's something bigger. Way bigger than any of us could have ever thought of. Just my two cents. :)

Namaste.

PS. Don't take it so seriously.

13th Warrior
16th March 2012, 17:42
I'm not doing anything...unless, you double dog dare me.

nearing
16th March 2012, 17:50
So, you are saying that you realize all of these things and because you did, they must be true, so you are saving everyone the trouble of figuring anything out (that agrees with you or not) for themselves? :wizard:

Hmm, interesting. A brave move on your part. I wish you luck with the inevitable onslaught of "mind your own business!"

:fencing:

gypsybutterflykiss
16th March 2012, 17:52
I double dog dare you all to make eye contact with all those miserable looking strangers out there and smile at them.

Peace of Mind
16th March 2012, 18:26
Although this forum can be addictive for some...it's their choice. IMO, the best thing to do is to examine ways of comprehending the intentions here, and share insight. We may care about how others carry out their lives...but we are only responsible for our own actions and inactions. We have to let people make their own choices....this has always been the best way for us to learn.

Peace

=[Post Update]=

I double dog dare you all to make eye contact with all those miserable looking strangers out there and smile at them.

Already doing this...and the feeling from this is extremely pleasant, yet unexplainable...

peace

gypsybutterflykiss
16th March 2012, 18:28
Although this forum can be addictive for some...it's their choice. IMO, the best thing to do is to examine ways of comprehending the intentions here, and share insight. We may care about how others carry out their lives...but we are only responsible for our own actions and inactions. We have to let people make their own choices....this has always been the best way for us to learn.

Peace

=[Post Update]=

Already doing this...and the feeling from this is extremely pleasant, yet unexplainable...

peace

It makes people a little uncomfortable at first, but then it's like a switch gets flicked.

...better to be on here rather than smoking a stinky cigarette, i figure.. :painkiller:

peace
16th March 2012, 18:59
So, you are saying that you realize all of these things and because you did, they must be true, so you are saving everyone the trouble of figuring anything out (that agrees with you or not) for themselves? :wizard:

Hmm, interesting. A brave move on your part. I wish you luck with the inevitable onslaught of "mind your own business!"

:fencing:

ouch. that one got me. i mean this when I say, that's a very solid point you make.

but i think the original idea still remains ... ?

=[Post Update]=

You might be right or you might be wrong. But that's the fun part of it, isn't it? And I do think you're wrong!

If nothing miraculous has happened by the end of this year I promise that I will leave Avalon and never come back. In fact I promise that after that I shall burn all my spiritual books and my laptop and I will continue to live my life as a obedient sheep in the society. Because to be frank... We as a humanity have so little time left on the clock so we in fact do need a miracle! And I'm not kidding, I know that there is a transformation going on even at the moment. I have learned to trust my intuition. But this... It's something bigger. Way bigger than any of us could have ever thought of. Just my two cents. :)

Namaste.

don't give up if (when) nothing happens at the end of this year. the other b.s. will still be here!!

PLEASE?!?

spiritguide
16th March 2012, 19:34
The word on coast to coast am this morning from the folks say there will be earth changes for the next few years that have not been experienced by the present populous and that there is certain to be war with Iran. China is posed to use N.Korea to start a back door invasion of the south and our indurance when this happens there is about three days. There will be no nucear war as it will not be allowed by the inter-dimentionals. Regardless of unplugging or not this place has a lot of knowledgeble info for those that need and want it. The aforementioned info comes from Ed Dames and the remote vewing groups. He also said that seed packets will be the main source of barter in the future as food and water will be more precious than gold.

There are only three places on the net for me that are newsworthy for me and this site is one with ctc and prison planet beinng the other two. This place is my source for education leads and it is the sharing of knowledge here that is important. Just my take on the world at large and not meant to divert the thread.

:peace:

gooty64
16th March 2012, 20:12
realize that, also, sitting on our duffs, just talking about these things and watching youtube video's while wringing our hands is not a part of the solution.

I concur with you, peace.

aApAFwZRxuU

kersley
16th March 2012, 20:31
Unless you can prove that nothing will happen on 21/12/2012 I will keep reading and posting..
And you can tell Kukulkan that to his face when he turns up. That's if he turns up? we'll have to wait and see.
Besides, if we all took up your dare, who will be here to post?

<8>
16th March 2012, 21:14
Hi..

I'm sorry to have to say it, but your negativity don't help anyone.
Thank God it's not really real, well not the way you see it yet anyway.

P.s don't you worry bout a thing, you get there in the end my friend.

modwiz
16th March 2012, 21:37
Thanks for the dare.14782

Sidney
16th March 2012, 21:40
You would have to really p**s me off to make me take a month away. Avalon is one of the few places in life where I feel comfortable. Virtual or not, I get enjoyment from being here. So Ill pass on your dare. But I agree, that if it is a source of pain and/or anxiety every day, then yeah, a break might be in order.

peace
16th March 2012, 21:46
Unless you can prove that nothing will happen on 21/12/2012 I will keep reading and posting..
And you can tell Kukulkan that to his face when he turns up. That's if he turns up? we'll have to wait and see.
Besides, if we all took up your dare, who will be here to post?

go on ahead and read the OP again.

and i'm not going to live in fear about talking to anyone. that's one of those "are you sure you don't believe in god? what if you're wrong?" type arguments that are boring.

=[Post Update]=

Thanks for the dare.14782

i'm laughing. i'm confused. but i'm laughing.

=[Post Update]=

Hi..

I'm sorry to have to say it, but your negativity don't help anyone.
Thank God it's not really real, well not the way you see it yet anyway.

P.s don't you worry bout a thing, you get there in the end my friend.

i guess? didn't realize it was negative.

<8>
16th March 2012, 22:41
I guess? didn't realize it was negative.

I guess....Indicates you have touched the subject, but not yet grasp it, obviously.
Didn't realize it was negative........No one does, when they are still lost in the dark.

I suggest you start with the atom, there are solid proof that nothing is solid.

P.S... No one is better than anyone else, we are just on different roads leading to the same goal.

The One
16th March 2012, 22:51
Maybe you should take a month off to gather your thoughts.Something is obviously getting to you

Oh and what bought you here then

Cheers :tea::tea:

Phoenix
16th March 2012, 23:58
Why such an onslaught on peace? Thanks for the thread peace, it's a great idea for those who fall down the rabbit hole and get paralyzed at the bottom and can't climb back out. Haven't we all been there before? I sure have.

Ammit
17th March 2012, 00:05
Seems to me you are asking a question but, also answering it at the same time.

Yes we could all do with a little less pa in our lives but, when all said and done, if any form of news headline that passes by pa before and if ever it hits the mainstream news is available to us along with all the other threads that will never see the light of day except here on pa then, no.

Maybe we should take a break but if most are like me, then, no, I need to read what is actually happening in our troubled world and if that upsets you, then I am not sorry but just glad that I am happy to frequent here more often then you must feel you need too.

I am sure though you realise this and as your thread seems more of a suggestion then a debunk or negative ploy, then, try it yourself and see what happens for you.

Cilka
17th March 2012, 00:13
Peace, you got a point there, I agree with most of what you are saying. However, the discussions here are more interesting than what the general public is talking about, that is one main reason why I joined this group. I probably wont last, as I did not last in the last group I joined, but so far it's been enjoyable here.

I think that most of what we, the human species, are discussing, here in this forum or outside of it, is probably total nonsense, and probably we ALL got it wrong. But we dont realize it right now, that everything is nonsense, and nothing is worth discussing because humanity is at a standstill, and is not evolving, even though we wish it to be evolving into more spiritual beings. But, so what if it's all nonsense, at least most of us are enjoying each other's company here, or at least we seem to be enjoying one another.

For now, I will just enjoy the ride. One day I will realize I wasted my life doing what I am doing, but right now I dont know that for sure. If I do realize it then I will try doing some other nonsense that will keep my brain focused. And then when I will be at the end of my life cycle, I will breath out the last time and hopefully I will enter a state of total freedom from all the bull that 3D life offers.

Lettherebelight
17th March 2012, 02:40
Well, Peace, I like a good dare...

I don't know if I fit all the criteria listed in the op, but as much as I love the forum, I could do with a break...I'm sure my husband would also agree! I think you're right, Peace, it will probably do me a lot of good...

Even though I've got a lot of hoeing, digging, planting and Reflexology work to do, this won't be easy for me...I'm always having a sneaky peek at Avalon throughout the day...so wish me luck!

I still think something could occur during the ides of March (22nd or thereabouts) so I could miss a major heads up, someone pm me if there's a tsunami heading my way!

So much to do, so little time...
I accept your dare, my friend...see you April 17th...all being well! :)

Solstyse
17th March 2012, 06:09
Well, Peace, I like a good dare...

I don't know if I fit all the criteria listed in the op, but as much as I love the forum, I could do with a break...I'm sure my husband would also agree! I think you're right, Peace, it will probably do me a lot of good...

Even though I've got a lot of hoeing, digging, planting and Reflexology work to do, this won't be easy for me...I'm always having a sneaky peek at Avalon throughout the day...so wish me luck!

I still think something could occur during the ides of March (22nd or thereabouts) so I could miss a major heads up, someone pm me if there's a tsunami heading my way!

So much to do, so little time...
I accept your dare, my friend...see you April 17th...all being well! :)

I will miss you Lettherebelight. have fun while you are away. Watch out for earthquakes ( 20-22??) Drop me a line when you come back!

Seikou-Kishi
17th March 2012, 18:42
Sounds a little vitriolic

Camilo
17th March 2012, 20:04
I dare to get real, wake up and smell the coffee!

The One
17th March 2012, 21:10
Why such an onslaught on peace? Thanks for the thread peace, it's a great idea for those who fall down the rabbit hole and get paralyzed at the bottom and can't climb back out. Haven't we all been there before? I sure have.

There is no such onslaught my friend.We are just expressing our views with constructed advise just like peace.

Cheers

WhiteFeather
17th March 2012, 21:22
this is person-to-person and i'm not saying i think EVERYONE needs it (so spare me the 'you are making generalizations')

1. If you check avalon at least twice a day and;
2. If you find yourself posting at every visit and;
3. You talk about "the Dark-Cabal," "illumaniti," and try explain science to everyone here by only referencing 'alternative media' news sources and other places like avalon (forums, pseudo science know-it-all's like wilcock, read: recent threads on here about the sun, gravity that are being explained as cold, hard, fact) and;
4. (again, this is from person-to-person) If you find yourself feeling paranoid, angry, hopeless, etc., I dare you to ...

... take a month off.

realize that not a damn thing is going to happen 12/21/2012 except that you are going to wake up disappointed.

realize that gravity is not a theory and the sun IS HOT.

realize that something probably did happen in roswell and many other places.

realize there are things in our skies, out by the sun and in our solar system, galaxy and universe that we can't explain (yet) and when you use authoratative language, saying "this is how it is" on these matters you are not helping.

realize earthquakes, tsunami's can and WILL happen, but not a damn person will EVER acurately predict them (without the aid of science) and freaking out from month to month from some channeled prediction will only prove my point.

realize that, yes the gov't isn't always on your side and corporations are slowly taking over.

realize that places like avalon are here to aid us in communication and sustainability.

don't check the forum. don't rely on it for info (again, i'm not saying everyone does this), take a break.

if you've seen some of my posts you'll notice i've worried about the population here (not everyone), and it's a challenge. i've had to do it myself.

i've been told 'you worry too much.' and been given the love and light nonsense, by folks that perpetuate this fear, right here.

it's silly. so, why not try it then come back?

- this should be fun

In case you haven't noticed its happening as we speak, a shift, a change of consciousness, a higher vibrational energy. No need to wait till 2012, Maybe perhaps you just haven't noticed any change just yet. HINT: But If your not spiritually centered you wont notice a thing and nothing will change on The Old Earth. As for me I'm in the now sipping a cup of Dandelion Root Tea, Smiling, Feeling Fine and enjoying these high frequency's coming into The New Earth. Wow Look at that Aurora Borealis, Isn't it just breathtaking!

peace
20th March 2012, 16:59
vitrolic?

please, do go on.

i was hoping the dare and the realizations would help, maybe, those who needed it. no bitterness/hate, etc. behind it.

and for other comments, the OP notes I've done this myself.

peace
20th March 2012, 17:11
I guess? didn't realize it was negative.

I guess....Indicates you have touched the subject, but not yet grasp it, obviously.
Didn't realize it was negative........No one does, when they are still lost in the dark.

I suggest you start with the atom, there are solid proof that nothing is solid.

P.S... No one is better than anyone else, we are just on different roads leading to the same goal.

"I guess" indicates I didn't realize this was going to be seen as negative.
the perception of negativity is on those that see it.
and i don't think i'm better than anyone. please believe that. this is coming from a caring place.
and i will keep typing things that may go against the current thinking of most of these threads because there is a place for them and people that do think this way - as you said, we are all trying to get to the same goal. I liked that very much. but i know, for sure i am not better than anyone.

Seikou-Kishi
21st March 2012, 04:50
I dare to get real, wake up and smell the coffee!

I always thought it was get up and smell the quawfee... I've clearly been spoiled by too many films set in New York lol

unicorny
21st March 2012, 13:19

Namaste.

miracles happen every minute of every day so i think you're books are safe :)
We dont always see them cos we can be cooped up in doors instead of out living life and living miracles. I think Peace has a point and although the world seems pretty mental at the moment we still have to get perspective. if all the world falls to bits and the 4 horsemen pop round to strike me down I wont be thinking i wish i'd spent more time on my computer.

sdv
21st March 2012, 13:30
Personally I don't believe in a specific day as being 'Doomsday'. The predicted changes are already happening - there are some that we can only strive to understand and adapt to, and there are others that we can accept or reject.