PDA

View Full Version : Depopulation . . . maybe it's as simple as this

InTheBackground
16th March 2012, 21:11
If indeed the PTW have been planning long term toward their goals of eliminating a large number of people from the face of the earth, and if indeed they drive Big Pharma and are major factors behind the medical associations of the world, how easy would it have been over the last few decades especially to push antibiotics too often on an unsuspecting populace, knowing our mostly likely response to illness is to want it to be gone as quickly and as effortlessly as possible.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into this. :)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/antibiotic-resistance-could-bring-end-modern-medicine-150406532--abc-news.html

Antibiotic Resistance Could Bring 'End of Modern Medicine'

As bacteria evolve to evade antibiotics, common infections could become deadly, according to Dr. Margaret Chan, director general of the World Health Organization.

Speaking at a conference in Copenhagen, Chan said antibiotic resistance could bring about "the end of modern medicine as we know it."

"We are losing our first-line antimicrobials," she said Wednesday in her keynote address at the conference on combating antimicrobial resistance. "Replacement treatments are more costly, more toxic, need much longer durations of treatment, and may require treatment in intensive care units."

Chan said hospitals have become "hotbeds for highly-resistant pathogens" like methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, "increasing the risk that hospitalization kills instead of cures."

Indeed, diseases that were once curable, such as tuberculosis, are becoming harder and more expensive to treat.

Chan said treatment of multidrug resistant tuberculosis was "extremely complicated, typically requiring two years of medication with toxic and expensive medicines, some of which are in constant short supply. Even with the best of care, only slightly more than 50 percent of these patients will be cured."

Antibiotic-resistant strains of salmonella, E. coli, and gonorrhea have also been discovered.

"Some experts say we are moving back to the pre-antibiotic era. No. This will be a post-antibiotic era. In terms of new replacement antibiotics, the pipeline is virtually dry," said Chan. "A post-antibiotic era means, in effect, an end to modern medicine as we know it. Things as common as strep throat or a child's scratched knee could once again kill."

Read more at the link above...

haibane
16th March 2012, 21:48
I think the answer to this has been floating around on the PC / PA forums and elsewhere for like ages:
MMS, cannabis, Dr. Bob Beck's protocol, Dr. Royal Rife's treatment, Australian super-honey, vitamin D ... Did I forget anything? I'm sure I did, a lot. ^__^

modwiz
16th March 2012, 22:08
There is an upside to all of this. The downside of antibiotics has many faces, some of them controversial. The bottom line is they were abused, dispersed to an indoctrinated population that demanded them for every little sniffle. This adjustment is a healthy one, IMO.

gypsybutterflykiss
16th March 2012, 22:19
I think the answer to this has been floating around on the PC / PA forums and elsewhere for like ages:
MMS, cannabis, Dr. Bob Beck's protocol, Dr. Royal Rife's treatment, Australian super-honey, vitamin D ... Did I forget anything? I'm sure I did, a lot. ^__^

Oil of oregano... Mmm

Everything will be just fine.

xbusymom
16th March 2012, 22:33
If indeed the PTW have been planning long term toward their goals of eliminating a large number of people from the face of the earth, and if indeed they drive Big Pharma and are major factors behind the medical associations of the world, how easy would it have been over the last few decades especially to push antibiotics too often on an unsuspecting populace, knowing our mostly likely response to illness is to want it to be gone as quickly and as effortlessly as possible.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into this. :)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/antibiotic-resistance-could-bring-end-modern-medicine-150406532--abc-news.html

Antibiotic Resistance Could Bring 'End of Modern Medicine'

As bacteria evolve to evade antibiotics, common infections could become deadly, according to Dr. Margaret Chan, director general of the World Health Organization.

Speaking at a conference in Copenhagen, Chan said antibiotic resistance could bring about "the end of modern medicine as we know it."

"We are losing our first-line antimicrobials," she said Wednesday in her keynote address at the conference on combating antimicrobial resistance. "Replacement treatments are more costly, more toxic, need much longer durations of treatment, and may require treatment in intensive care units."

Chan said hospitals have become "hotbeds for highly-resistant pathogens" like methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, "increasing the risk that hospitalization kills instead of cures."

Indeed, diseases that were once curable, such as tuberculosis, are becoming harder and more expensive to treat.

Chan said treatment of multidrug resistant tuberculosis was "extremely complicated, typically requiring two years of medication with toxic and expensive medicines, some of which are in constant short supply. Even with the best of care, only slightly more than 50 percent of these patients will be cured."

Antibiotic-resistant strains of salmonella, E. coli, and gonorrhea have also been discovered.

"Some experts say we are moving back to the pre-antibiotic era. No. This will be a post-antibiotic era. In terms of new replacement antibiotics, the pipeline is virtually dry," said Chan. "A post-antibiotic era means, in effect, an end to modern medicine as we know it. Things as common as strep throat or a child's scratched knee could once again kill."

Read more at the link above...

Yes and add to the mix... the antibacterial formulas mixed into the many soaps and hand sanitizers, added to the klenex tissues and fabric softeners and house cleansers... all of which goes down the drain to the water treatment plant... and then conveniently delivered to our kitchen sink faucets...

stopping the pharma antibiotics for your own illnesses is just the first step...

Marianne
16th March 2012, 22:44
How about:
1. Herbs and plants with antibacterial properties,
2. Essential oils that are known, studied, and proven to effectively fight bacteria and viruses, and
3. Keeping the immune system strong and healthy.

These natural means tend to go to the root causes, rather than treating the outer symptoms and so will often prevent a condition from re-occurring.

Also, a bit more esoteric, but intriguing to me, is the idea of bringing the body into balance with the microorganisms that exist in it. Machaelle Small Wright has a book on this. Perelandra Microbial Balancing Program Manual. Be aware it takes time to learn, which can be challenging in the midst of a serious illness.
http://www.amazon.com/Perelandra-Microbial-Balancing-Program-Manual/dp/0927978571/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331937590&sr=1-2

Here's the book description:
The Microbial Balancing Program connects humans and nature in a new and intimate way. In this program, human health and balance are achieved by focusing not on the human, but on the health and balance of the vast and vibrant population of living organisms called microbes. Up to now, we have developed a highly adversarial relationship with viruses, fungi, bacteria and protozoa. We control them by killing them. After all, we humans are a lot bigger than they are and killing the "little buggers" should not be an issue for us. In the Microbial Balancing Program, we turn 180 degrees from this thinking and deal with human health issues by cooperating with and ensuring the balance and well being of the "little buggers." We make peace, not war. . . . Instead of attempting to dominate and control viruses, fungi, bacteria and protozoa, we can use cooperation and care. We can change our attitude and how we approach our relationship with microbes. As a result of our changes! , we can turn infectious disease on its ear.'

She also uses flower essences to treat conditions of disease on all levels - PEMS, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. Her book on flower essences: http://www.amazon.com/Flower-Essences-Reordering-Understanding-Approach/dp/096177133X/ref=pd_sim_b_10

She also worked to develop M.A.P., medical assistance program, which is amazing.
http://www.amazon.com/MAP-Co-Creative-Brotherhood-Medical-Assistance/dp/0927978628/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331937247&sr=1-2-fkmr0

Her website is www.perelandra-ltd.com
A good introduction to her work with nature spirits, and her life story, is 'Behaving as if the God in all Life Mattered'
http://www.amazon.com/Behaving-God-All-Life-Mattered/dp/0927978245/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331937247&sr=1-1-fkmr0

modwiz
16th March 2012, 23:03
How about:
1. Herbs and plants with antibacterial properties,
2. Essential oils that are known, studied, and proven to effectively fight bacteria and viruses, and
3. Keeping the immune system strong and healthy.

These natural means tend to go to the root causes, rather than treating the outer symptoms and so will often prevent a condition from re-occurring.

Also, a bit more esoteric, but intriguing to me, is the idea of bringing the body into balance with the microorganisms that exist in it. Machaelle Small Wright has a book on this. Perelandra Microbial Balancing Program Manual. Be aware it takes time to learn, which can be challenging in the midst of a serious illness.
http://www.amazon.com/Perelandra-Microbial-Balancing-Program-Manual/dp/0927978571/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331937590&sr=1-2

Here's the book description:
The Microbial Balancing Program connects humans and nature in a new and intimate way. In this program, human health and balance are achieved by focusing not on the human, but on the health and balance of the vast and vibrant population of living organisms called microbes. Up to now, we have developed a highly adversarial relationship with viruses, fungi, bacteria and protozoa. We control them by killing them. After all, we humans are a lot bigger than they are and killing the "little buggers" should not be an issue for us. In the Microbial Balancing Program, we turn 180 degrees from this thinking and deal with human health issues by cooperating with and ensuring the balance and well being of the "little buggers." We make peace, not war. . . . Instead of attempting to dominate and control viruses, fungi, bacteria and protozoa, we can use cooperation and care. We can change our attitude and how we approach our relationship with microbes. As a result of our changes! , we can turn infectious disease on its ear.'

She also uses flower essences to treat conditions of disease on all levels - PEMS, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. Her book on flower essences: http://www.amazon.com/Flower-Essences-Reordering-Understanding-Approach/dp/096177133X/ref=pd_sim_b_10

She also worked to develop M.A.P., medical assistance program, which is amazing.
http://www.amazon.com/MAP-Co-Creative-Brotherhood-Medical-Assistance/dp/0927978628/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331937247&sr=1-2-fkmr0

Her website is www.perelandra-ltd.com
A good introduction to her work with nature spirits, and her life story, is 'Behaving as if the God in all Life Mattered'
http://www.amazon.com/Behaving-God-All-Life-Mattered/dp/0927978245/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331937247&sr=1-1-fkmr0

Not only do I agree with Michaelle, but have come to the same knowing as her myself. It is all about balancing life and not anti-life. People forget we are one huge microbial ecosytem as a body. Our spirit inhabits a microbial cooperative and cooperation is the path to health. Most infections are little more than signals that there is an imbalance somewhere. Nothing grows without food to support it. Most pathogens are anaerobic and their existence is an indication of oxygen depletion, or the infection living in a de-oxygenated medium, like a big glob of mucus. Michaelle's approach is the real path to health.

Too many people turn to things like Oregano oil as they would an antibiotic. That is, they tend to overuse them. Thinking the same old way with different tools. As an aromatherapist who owns all of these oils I can speak to their brilliance and effectiveness. I can also say I very rarely use them. Tea-tree is sufficient for most uses. Oregano oil is .50 caliber strength and should be used judiciously. Even with herbs and oils, assisting the immune system, rather than supplanting it is always the most desired route. Keep those guns handy if needed, just don't see everything as a target.

InTheBackground
16th March 2012, 23:45
There is an upside to all of this. The downside of antibiotics has many faces, some of them controversial. The bottom line is they were abused, dispersed to an indoctrinated population that demanded them for every little sniffle. This adjustment is a healthy one, IMO.

Oh, I most definitely agree. A correction is needed anytime we swing too far on either side of a balance. If we don't do it ourselves, it generally gets handed down to us.

MMS, cannabis, Dr. Bob Beck's protocol, Dr. Royal Rife's treatment, Australian super-honey, vitamin D ... Did I forget anything? I'm sure I did, a lot

This is very true, too. But how many people are aware of it? And, for a certain segment of the population, how many would have easy access?

Mostly I meant, as far as a "plan" might go, this is incredibly simple. The best often are.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes and add to the mix... the antibacterial formulas mixed into the many soaps and hand sanitizers, added to the klenex tissues and fabric softeners and house cleansers... all of which goes down the drain to the water treatment plant... and then conveniently delivered to our kitchen sink faucets...

stopping the pharma antibiotics for your own illnesses is just the first step...

YES! Absolutely, these are part of the equation!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Michelle, thanks for the links! And Modwiz, your input is very much appreciated and on the mark. My thanks. :)

Ammit
16th March 2012, 23:53
And, How about just letting your body fight off the infections as i do with mine.......if you dont use the antibiotics as most doctors would have us believe were nessassary then if we fought off the bugs as best we could, would that not make us a better and stronger individual and maybe even race??

Cilka
17th March 2012, 00:16

Yes you did forget something. Dr Hulda Clark zapper and vyborne ceske jedlo, slivkove gule a kapustnica.

write4change
17th March 2012, 00:23
Dirt is helpful. My grandmother was explicit about a little dirt never hurt anyone. When babies and little children dropped something there was none of this sterilization. Even bottle babies did not have everything sterilized. They lived in the real world where germs exist. Washing yes. Sterilizing no. I think I have a great immune system because I was not protected from everything. I am still not into sterilizing everything all the time.

In my day measles and chickenpox and mumps were a part of life. I do know that a few died but it will not be the many that will die from being so protected their body does not adjust and produce immunities on an on going basis.

modwiz
17th March 2012, 00:28
Dirt is helpful. My grandmother was explicit about a little dirt never hurt anyone. When babies and little children dropped something there was none of this sterilization. Even bottle babies did not have everything sterilized. They lived in the real world where germs exist. Washing yes. Sterilizing no. I think I have a great immune system because I was not protected from everything. I am still not into sterilizing everything all the time.

In my day measles and chickenpox and mumps were a part of life. I do know that a few died but it will not be the many that will die from being so protected their body does not adjust and produce immunities on an on going basis.

Your view on the measles and other childhood diseases is mine as well.

Dennis-G
17th March 2012, 01:29
Not only do I agree with Michaelle, but have come to the same knowing as her myself. It is all about balancing life and not anti-life. People forget we are one huge microbial ecosytem as a body. Our spirit inhabits a microbial cooperative and cooperation is the path to health. Most infections are little more than signals that there is an imbalance somewhere.

Couldn't agree more. Until a month ago when I injured my neck in a fall, I hadn't been to a doctor in over 20 years. The body, with the help of the mind, has a remarkable propensity for self-healing.

Lost Soul
17th March 2012, 03:16
A quick polar shift will probably take out 75% quick.

xbusymom
17th March 2012, 05:46
A quick polar shift will probably take out 75% quick.
I found this... it makes sense... it is very possible that we are more powerful when we are in the full spirit...

aupLxCokSZI

in which case we could defeat TPTB better??

9eagle9
17th March 2012, 12:02
The premise of allopathic medicine to attack viral and bacterial vectors has always been counterproductive. They've conditoned the public to view disease as an attack by viral or bacterial vectors.

A virus comes into a body because its found a place to nest and incubate and feed with no more intent to attack than a goat that finds a warm pasture to graze and have her babies.

It is simply attempting to survive much the same we are. It is because our pre-existing conditions that allow this. The method employed by allopathic is attack. When we attack back it simply attempts to exist by shifting itself into something that can't be attacked. Which is why super bugs exist. This more than likely would have occurred eventually even if antibiotics had not been abused or overused.

We use a lot of hostile gestures iand languages in typical disease abatement. Defense, attack et.

Viewing viral or bacterial as a natural occuring process is the way humans SHOULD view abatement of viral and disease vectors. Its not a hostile gesture. But...Regardless if one uses holistic or allopathic people tend to employ an 'attack' attitude to viruses. Either they are being attacked or attacking back.

Holistic medicine doesn't attack viral or disease vectors but creates conditions that are not desireable to the virus or bacteria. Unfortunately we adopt attitudes towards holistic medicine that doesn't support its use because it doesn't attack or attempt to kill bacteria or viruses. It introduces a vector into the body that a bug wouldn't choose on it's own to nest in. Holistic practioners use alternative medicine in way that reframes the relationship between the patient, the virus, and the natural medicine given.

We also know that people who obsess over not getting sick, whether allopathically or holistically are the ones who most often do because that obsession is opening the door to the virus.

mahalall
30th September 2012, 22:06
Sickening and insidious is Salmonella St 313.

"A prominent cause of bloodstream infection in African adults and children, with an associated case fatality of 20—25%. The clinical presentation of invasive non-typhoidal salmonella disease in Africa is diverse: fever, hepatosplenomegaly, and respiratory symptoms are common, and features of enterocolitis are often absent. The most important risk factors are HIV infection in adults, and malaria, HIV, and malnutrition in children. A distinct genotype of Salmonella enterica var Typhimurium, ST313, has emerged as a new pathogenic clade in sub-Saharan Africa, and might have adapted to cause invasive disease in human beings. Multidrug-resistant ST313 has caused epidemics in several African countries, and has driven the use of expensive antimicrobial drugs in the poorest health services in the world. Studies of systemic cellular and humoral immune responses in adults infected with HIV have revealed key host immune defects contributing to invasive non-typhoidal salmonella disease. This emerging pathogen might therefore have adapted to occupy an ecological and immunological niche provided by HIV, malaria, and malnutrition in Africa." (1) Lancet 14 May 2012)

Salmonella st313 has a distinct genotype (2)

0kNDV3KbI-k

(1) Lancet 14 May 2012, http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(11)61752-2/abstract
(2) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792184/

Dawn
1st October 2012, 21:13
I had a big wake up call when a great deal of info came my way in waves.... all about this topic. Here is a simple overview

1- Our bodies are actually made up of about 90% microbes and only 10% body cells

2- 85% of our immune system is made up directly of bacteria and microbes

3- Symbiotic organisms living in out gut actually digest our food and make vitamins and bio-available minerals for our bodies

4- We are gifted with our internal microbe population by our mothers, however we are now seeing children of 3rd and 4th generation antibiotic users. Children born from mothers with compromised microbe populations, are the ones showing up with autism and other degenerative diseases.

5- Not only antibiotics, but the preservatives and sweeteners in ALL packaged foods, are highly toxic to our friendly bacteria and microbe populations

6- Chlorinated and fluoridated water is toxic to our internal gardens and friendly microbe populations

There IS a way to solve this. It is easy and inexpensive. But we must step out of the mainstream way of thinking and behaving. I started a thread here on Avalon to deal with this issue and to share the wealth of information which has been pouring into my life. Here’s the link.
--- using this information can actually 'cure' autism, schizophrenia, depression, and a host of degenerative diseases
--- it's not too late, even if you are ill, to reverse the damage and regain your health

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34696-Breatharianism-and-living-on-Prana-a-how-to-guide

Dr. Al
1st October 2012, 21:58
The following is an exchange of posts on a professional medical list group between myself and Dr. Garth Nicolson.
The nature of the posts are regarding an alternative to antibiotics called Tetrasilver Tetroxide. A U.S. Patented cure for AIDS (by Dr. Marvin Antelman) with application to virtually all pathogens currently known to man including the pathogenic mycoplasma which lies at the root of many neuroendocrine diseases we see nearing epidemic numbers today.

I'm posting this both for information and with a request for additional insights anyone may have on the situation and how we can be more pro-active in making things like this available for the good of humanity.
Namaste to all of you wonderful beings!

Dr. Ashley,

I am sorry but the safety issues are very important and not really addressed in this patent application. It is well known that strong oxides and oxidizing agents can kill pathogens, but their clinical use can also be very dangerous.

For example, similar claims on killing HIV and helping CFS patients were made for another strong oxidizing agent, American Biologics Dioxychlor, a dioxide. Unfortunately, a physician who used this on his patients in Kansas is now in prison when one or two of his patients died from IV administration of the drug. It was claimed that safety issues were previously addressed in a Mexico clinic, but no one to my knowledge had actually seen the safety data. Note that the studies in the patent application below were conducted in a Honduran clinic that no one has ever heard of. Granted, I didn't ask many people, but I think you get my point. I am not stating that this new drug is dangerous, but I would also not state from the information that you have offered that it is proven to be completely safe and effective.

The Institute for Molecular Medicine is completely open to working with physicians and companies that have products that need to be tested in clinical trials. At any one time we have one or more clinical trials in progress, and our most recent trials were conducted for Research Nutritionals Inc. on ATP Fuel, a mitochondrial supplement.

Prof. Garth Nicolson

---- "Dr. Allison Ashley" <draa777XXXXXXX> wrote:

>
> Tetrasilver Tetroxide Ag4O4
> United States Patent # 5,676,977
> Method of curing AIDS with Tetrasilver Tetroxide Molecular Crystal Devices
>
> I've addressed Dr Nicolson's questions/concerns below in blue, with excerpts from his post in black.
>
> Perhaps you would be willing to look more closely at the patent and consider collaborating with clinicians on
> additional clinical trials. Since CFS has been approved as a condition warranting the fast tracking of new treatments,
> perhaps the Tetrasilver patent provides a window of opportunity for expansion into the realm of silver solutions as a
> therapeutic modality with applications for illnesses of pathogenic origin such as CFS and tick born diseases such as Lyme.
> It would logically also serve to help those suffering from Gulf War Illness since Dr. Nicolson identified a genetically modified mycoplasma
> in about 50% of the people diagnosed with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) (Nutri-Link E-Newsletter #77)
>
> GN> I found the patent quite interesting, but lacking in objective
> clinical and laboratory support for the claims that intracellular
> pathogens like Mycoplasma
> were "destroyed" at intracellular sites deep
> in tissues (such as brain)
> "The diamagnetic semiconducting molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide
> > > (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4) is utilized for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS
> > > synergistic pathogens and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans."
> GN>Has anyone actually completed any clinical trials?
> Trials as per the patent:
> "The actual destruction of pathogens, ISM and the AIDS virus is effectuated by
> > > injection of a suspension of these devices in distilled or deionized water with
> > > a non-reacting electrolyte directly, i.e. intravenously, into the bloodstream.
> > > A single injection is all that is required under these conditions. Accordingly,
> > > humans injected in this manner, upon being inspected after three weeks or more
> > > had elapsed and compared with similar humans that had been given placebos, were
> > > completely cured of AIDS. The control group still manifested AIDS. Accordingly,
> > > the tetrasilver tetroxide device performed in concert with and in full
> > > conformity with the ultimate objects of this invention. Furthermore, three out
> > > of four wasting syndrome terminal patients and four out of the five candidiasis
> > > terminal patients were still alive in 1995 after a year and a half had elapsed
> > > from their initial injection. By that time all the AIDS patients had been
> > > released from the clinic and allowed to return home."
>
> >Also, I couldn't find any safety information, with the exception of some outrageous and unsupported claims.
> "The devices are
> > > completely non-toxic. However, they put stress on the liver causing
> > > hepatomegaly, but there is no loss of liver function."
> AA>It was found that if the IV infusion was given over a longer period as a slow drip,
> hepatomegaly was diminished. IV infusion of essential PC is also used as a restorative therapy.
>
> GN>Clinically ozone, hyperbaric oxygen, hydrogen peroxide and oxidative
> drugs have proven useful for treatment of various pathogens, and
> intracellular bacterial infections are almost universally inhibited in
> their growth (cytostasis) by oxidative treatments.
> AA>Would you apply the same logic then to something like Tetrasilver Tetroxide? If so, by deduction, it is able to work on an intracellular level to destroy pathogens.
>
> >Unfortunately over the years we have heard over and over again that
> colloidal silver preparations are magic bullets that can destroy various
> pathogens and not harm individuals or cause any toxicity at all. When
> given internally, these silver preparations can accumulate in tissues,
> and long term use may be problematic.
> AA>This is not colloidal silver. The claims made by the inventor, Dr. Marvin Antelman, are that one IV infusion of Tetrasilver Tetroxide Ag4O4 (40/ppm) effectively destroys the related pathogens. The structure of Ag4O4 is very different than that of colloidal silver and does not carry any of the related risks with reference to argyria (turning blue).
>
> I hope that helps to clarify things and sparks additional interest in this promising therapy and others like it.
>
>
> Allison Ashley, Ph.D.
>
>
> > Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 18:53:10 -0700
> > From: XXXXXXX
> > To: XXXXXXX; draa777XXXXXXX; XXXXXXX
> > Subject: RE: mmi Mycoplasma treatment and Silver Therapies
> >
> > Dr. Ashley,
> >
> > I found the patent quite interesting, but lacking in objective clinical and laboratory support for the claims that intracellular pathogens like Mycoplasma were "destroyed" at intracellular sites deep in tissues (such as brain). Also, I couldn't find any safety information, with the exception of some outrageous and unsupported claims. Have you found any additional information on this approach? Has anyone actually completed any clinical trials?
> >
> > In the case of oxides, there are many, many chemical preparations that have oxidative properties that are harmful to pathogens (and also to normal cells if one isn't careful). That oxidative treatments could be useful clinically should not be amazing to readers of this list. Clinically ozone, hyperbaric oxygen, hydrogen peroxide and oxidative drugs have proven useful for treatment of various pathogens, and intracellular bacterial infections are almost universally inhibited in their growth (cytostasis) by oxidative treatments.
> >
> > Unfortunately over the years we have heard over and over again that colloidal silver preparations are magic bullets that can destroy various pathogens and not harm individuals or cause any toxicity at all. When given internally, these silver preparations can accumulate in tissues, and long term use may be problematic.
> >
> > Prof. Nicolson
> >
> >
> >
> > ---- "Dr. Allison Ashley" <draa777XXXXXXX> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > In response to Dr. Nicolson's request: As to the use of systemic colloidal silver preparations, we have found
> > > them to be effective on pathogens that are located at superficial sites
> > > (oral cavity, sinuses, etc.). We have never found them to be effective
> > > on intracellular bacterial pathogens that are systemic and located deep
> > > in tissues like CNS and other major organs. if someone has found them
> > > to be effective at these sites, I would like to know about it and any
> > > clinical trials that support the notion that this approach is more
> > > effective against systemic infections
> > > > Prof. Garth Nicolson
> > > >
> > > Clinical trials as per United States Patent # 5,676,977
> > > Tetrasilver Tetroxide Ag4O4
> > > Dr.
> > > Marvin Antelman seems to have patented a "cure" for AIDS with
> > > application for other illnesses of pathogenic etiology. "Other objects
> > > and features of the present invention shall become apparent to those
> > > skilled in the art when the present invention is considered in view of
> > > the accompanying examples..." If this invention can cure AIDS, what other illnesses would it also be a cure for?
> > >
> > > For the reader's convenience, the Patent is included in its entirety at the end of this post.
> > > It
> > > seems rather odd that this invention does not have greater notoriety.
> > > What on earth could possibly be keeping it from public awareness?
> > > Perhaps
> > > we could start a dialog here and engage those with greater information
> > > re this Patent on how to make such therapies safely available to
> > > patients today.
> > > Surely, as a group of intellectually astute
> > > stakeholders, we can find a way to overcome the political, and financial
> > > agendas keeping such therapies out of reach.
> > >
> > > http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Se...
> > >
> > >
> > > United States Patent
> > > 5,676,977
> > >
> > > Antelman October 14, 1997
> > >
> > > Method of curing AIDS with Tetrasilver Tetroxide Molecular Crystal Devices
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ABSTRACT
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The diamagnetic semiconducting molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide
> > > (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4) is utilized for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS
> > > synergistic pathogens and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans. A
> > > single intravenous injection of the devices is all that is required for
> > > efficacy at levels of about 40 PPM of human blood. The device molecular crystal
> > > contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing"
> > > electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When
> > > administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by
> > > pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously
> > > trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which
> > > chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them. The devices are
> > > completely non-toxic. However, they put stress on the liver causing
> > > hepatomegaly, but there is no loss of liver function.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > This invention relates to a molecular scale device not only capable of
> > > destroying the AIDS virus, but of purging the human bloodstream of pathogens
> > > and restoring immunity to AIDS patients of the candidiasis and wasting syndrome
> > > categories. Said molecular device consists of a single crystal of tetrasilver
> > > tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4). The crystal lattice of this molecule has a unique
> > > structure since it is a diamagnetic semiconducting crystal containing two mono
> > > and two trivalent silver ions, which in effect are capable of
> > > "firing" electrons under certain conditions which will destroy AIDS
> > > viruses, other pathogens and immune suppressing moieties (ISM), not only
> > > through the electrocution mode, but also by a binding process which occurs
> > > simultaneously with electron firing, namely, binding and chelation of divalent silver,
> > > i.e., the resulting product of the electron transfer redox that occur when the
> > > monovalent silver ions are oxidized and the trivalent ions are reduced in the
> > > crystal. The binding/chelation effect occurs at active sites of the AIDS virus,
> > > pathogens and ISM. Because of the extremely minute size of a single molecule of
> > > this crystal, several million of these devices may be employed in concert to
> > > destroy a virus colony to purge a life support system of ISM and pathogens with
> > > the consumption of only parts per trillion of the crystal devices. Thus an
> > > optimum of 40 PPM of the devices by weight of human blood was found to be
> > > sufficient to completely obliterate AIDS. This concentration is slightly over
> > > double of the optimum concentration recommended in applicant's aforementioned
> > > U.S. patent for the destruction of the human AIDS virus in vitro. Other details
> > > concerning the structure of the crystal and its mechanism against pathogens,
> > > the AIDS virus and ISM would analogously hold here, and have already been
> > > further elucidated in said patent.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The actual destruction of pathogens, ISM and the AIDS virus is effectuated by
> > > injection of a suspension of these devices in distilled or deionized water with
> > > a non-reacting electrolyte directly, i.e. intravenously, into the bloodstream.
> > > A single injection is all that is required under these conditions. Accordingly,
> > > humans injected in this manner, upon being inspected after three weeks or more
> > > had elapsed and compared with similar humans that had been given placebos, were
> > > completely cured of AIDS. The control group still manifested AIDS. Accordingly,
> > > the tetrasilver tetroxide device performed in concert with and in full
> > > conformity with the ultimate objects of this invention. Furthermore, three out
> > > of four wasting syndrome terminal patients and four out of the five candidiasis
> > > terminal patients were still alive in 1995 after a year and a half had elapsed
> > > from their initial injection. By that time all the AIDS patients had been
> > > released from the clinic and allowed to return home.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Other objects and features of the present invention shall become apparent to
> > > those skilled in the art when the present invention is considered in view of
> > > the accompanying examples. It should, of course, be recognized that the
> > > accompanying examples illustrate preferred embodiments of the present invention
> > > and are not intended as a means of defining the limits and scope of the present
> > > invention.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > EXAMPLE 1
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Five patients afflicted with AIDS of the candidiasis etiological category were
> > > segregated for Tetrasil treatment. The rationale for selecting them was based
> > > on facts presented in an article by Peter H. Duesberg and Brian J. Ellison
> > > entitled "Is The AIDS Virus A Science Fiction?" (Policy Review,
> > > Summer 1990 pp. 40-51). Only the factual presentations of the article were
> > > utilized and the hypothesis of the authors was ignored. The facts presented in
> > > the article related to the method of selecting AIDS patients based on the five
> > > aforementioned etiological subgroups targeted by the CDC, and the evidence
> > > presented, that there is AIDS without HIV as well as with it so that an
> > > anti-viral agent in most instances will not necessarily restore the immunity
> > > system.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Evaluations with Tetrasil were conducted on AIDS patients at Lucha Contra el
> > > Sida, Comayaguela, Honduras. The patients two weeks prior to inoculation were
> > > removed from their AZT, AIDS therapy. Tetrasil was administered at
> > > approximately 40 PPM of blood volume per patient as a suspension in a
> > > proprietary buffer solution (pH=6.5), supplied by Holipharm Corporation.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The results of evaluations with candidiasis are tabulated in Table I under its
> > > disease category. All patients evaluated were terminal. Some, however, were in
> > > moderate (m) condition and others in poor (p) as designated in the Table. The I
> > > and F designations refer to initial and final values as shown. WBC indicates
> > > white cell blood count. The H column, following CD 8, indicates whether
> > > hepatomegaly occurred. This was an unfortunate consequence of the treatment
> > > which resulted in enlarged livers in all patients except the second one.
> > > Despite hepatomegaly, there was no interference with liver function.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The onset of hepatomegaly was not spontaneous and varied from patient to
> > > patient, being in the range of 4-16 days.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > It should also be noted that shortly after injection of Tetrasil there were
> > > indications of fever (symbolized by T in the Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4 column),
> > > sometimes accompanied by fatigue (F). The body temperature was invariably
> > > 38.5.degree. C. (101.3.degree. F.). This was indicative of restoration of the
> > > immune response of the body, since normally the body will destroy pathogens
> > > when the immune system is functional by raising the temperature. The patient
> > > who died; first responded favorably to Diflucan, which previously gave no
> > > response. He was cured of his candidiasis, but unfortunately succumbed to his
> > > previous body damage. All the other candidiasis syndrome people who previously
> > > did not respond to the indicated medications subsequently responded after the
> > > Tetrasil treatment. Further evidence of the recovery of the AIDS patients
> > > manifested itself 30 days after the initial injection when white blood cell
> > > counts were taken. They are shown in Table I under the WBC column, which gives
> > > the initial and final WBC. All candidiasis patients showed a dramatic increase
> > > in their white blood cell counts, indicative of the restoration of their
> > > immunity systems.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Clifnotes from the Patent:
> > > The October 17, 1997 patent application filed with the
> > > US Patent Office states "...further testing revealed complete 100%
> > > destruction of the AIDS virus in vitro at 20 PPM, and the fact that said
> > > devices were harmless when ingested and inhaled, being non-toxic...After success
> > > with mice, the inventor was able to test the efficacy of said devices on two
> > > select etiological groups of terminal AIDS patients in a clinic in Tegucigalpa,
> > > Honduras, Central America...Evaluations with Tetrasil were conducted on AIDS
> > > patients at Lucha Contra el Sida, Comayaguela, Honduras... All patients
> > > evaluated were terminal...
> > > What is claimed is: 1. A method of treating
> > > AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide
> > > molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject. 2. A method for
> > > increasing white blood cell counts in AIDS-afflicted humans comprising
> > > injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the
> > > bloodstream of the human subject. 3. Methods of treating AIDS-affilicted humans
> > > according to claims 1-2 where the concentration of said molecular crystals is
> > > approximately 40 PPM of the total blood weight of the human subject...This
> > > application is a continuation-in-part of patent application Ser. No. 08/310,859
> > > filed Sep. 22, 1994, now abandoned."
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWING
> > >
> > > In the drawing which illustrates the
> > > best mode presently contemplated for carrying out the present invention:
> > >
> > > FIG. 1 is a diagrammatic view
> > > showing the crystal lattice of Ag4O4
> > >
> > > attacking a pathogenic bacillus.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Additional Information:
> > > Tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag4O4)
> > > http://www.tetrasilver1.com/
> > >
> > > Invive Mild Silver Protein
> > > http://www.dr-johnson.com/
> > >
> > > Excerpted from Dr. Johnson's website:
> > > The
> > > March 1978 issue of Science Digest, in an article, 'Our Mightiest Germ
> > > Fighter,' reported: . . . "An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen
> > > different disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant
> > > strains fail to develop."
> > > "Colloidal Silver . . . killed every virus
> > > that was tested in the lab," UCLA Medical Center. ++ Helpful Colloidal
> > > Silver/Mild Silver Protein Desk Reference Guide for Specific Health
> > > Problems for those who are seeking help regarding specific diseases,
> > > maladies and health problems you can go to: www.dr-johnson.com and then
> > > click on: "(Doctor's Desk Reference)" at the top of the website. The
> > > maladies and diseases are in alphabetical order with specific
> > > instructions relating to each problem.
> > >
> > > Dr. Johnson's Comment:
> > > Invive Mild Silver Protein is made under Pharmaceutical GMP (Good
> > > Manufacturing Practices) with double check off lists. The silver that is
> > > used is the finest available and is the same silver used in the 1938
> > > Edition, 12th Volume of the British Encyclopedia of Medical Practice:
> > > Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons. The Compounds used to make
> > > this silver are identical as the silver compounds used in burn wards
> > > across America. As a result they can achieve uniform particle size of .3
> > > microns which is something most companies have a very hard time doing.
> > > Now this particle size is much smaller than a bacterium which are
> > > approximately .5 microns. Therefore Invive silver particles can go
> > > wherever the bacteria are "because" the Invive particles are .3 microns
> > > which is smaller than a bacteria.
> > >
> > > Today's modern antibiotics kill
> > > over 100,000 Americans per year, and cause horrendous liver and kidney
> > > damage, failure, and death, whereas the Invive Mild Silver Protein
> > > formulation has never caused one death.
> > >
> > >
> > > Allison Ashley, Ph.D.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > United States Patent 5,676,977
> > >
> > > Method of Curing AIDS with
> > > Tetrasilver Tetroxide Molecular Crystal Devices
> > >
> > > October 14, 1997 ~ Cl. 424/618
> > >
> > > Marvin S. Antelman
> > >
> > > Abstract ~
> > >
> > > The diamagnetic semiconducting
> > > molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide ( Ag4O4 ) is
> > > utilized for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS synergistic pathogens
> > > and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans. A single intravenous
> > > injection of the devices is all that is required for efficacy at levels of
> > > about 40 PPM of human blood. The device molecular crystal contains two mono and
> > > two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of
> > > electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When administered into the
> > > bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a
> > > proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox
> > > chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and
> > > bind active sites of the entities destroying them. The devices are completely
> > > non-toxic. However, they put stress on the liver causing hepatomegaly, but
> > > there is no loss of liver function.
> > >
> > > References Cited ~
> > >
> > > U.S. Patent Documents:
> > >
> > > 4415565 ~ Nov., 1983 ~ Wysor ~
> > > 424/618
> > >
> > > 4915955 ~ Apr., 1990 ~ Gomori~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 4952411 ~ Aug., 1990 ~ Fox, Jr. et al.~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 5073382 ~ Dec., 1991 ~ Antelman~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 5078902 ~ Jan., 1992 ~ Antelman ~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 5089275 ~ Feb., 1992 ~ Antelman ~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 5211855 ~ May, 1993 ~ Antelman ~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 5223149 ~ Jun., 1993 ~ Antelman ~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 5336499 ~ Aug., 1994 ~ Antelman ~ 424/618
> > >
> > > 5571520 ~ Nov., 1996 ~ Antelman ~ 424/618
> > >
> > > Other References ~
> > >
> > > "Is The AIDS Virus A Science
> > > Fiction?" by Peter H. Duesberg and Bryan J. Ellison: Policy Review
> > > (Summer 1990), pp. 40-51.
> > >
> > > Claims ~
> > >
> > > What is claimed is:
> > >
> > > 1. A method of treating
> > > AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide
> > > molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject.
> > >
> > > 2. A method for increasing white
> > > blood cell counts in AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of
> > > tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human
> > > subject.
> > >
> > > 3. Methods of treating
> > > AIDS-affilicted humans according to claims 1-2 where the concentration of said
> > > molecular crystals is approximately 40 PPM of the total blood weight of the
> > > human subject.
> > >
> > > Description ~
> > >
> > > BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
> > >
> > > The present invention relates to the
> > > employment of molecular crystals as anti-AIDS devices, but more particularly to
> > > the molecular crystal semiconductor tetrasilver tetroxide Ag4O4
> > > which has two monovalent and two trivalent silver ions per molecule, and which
> > > through this structural configuration enables intermolecular electron transfer
> > > capable of killing viruses and binding them to the resulting silver entity so
> > > that a single intravenous injection will completely obliterate acquired immune
> > > deficiency syndrome (AIDS) in humans. Furthermore, said devices are capable of
> > > killing pathogens and purging the bloodstream of immune suppressing moieties
> > > (ISM) whether or not created by the AIDS virus (HIV); so as to restore the
> > > immune system.
> > >
> > > The present invention is based on
> > > concepts previously elucidated in applicant's U.S. Pat. No. 5,336,499 which
> > > discloses the destruction and inhibition of bacteria, algae and the AIDS virus
> > > in nutrient life supporting systems by using said silver oxide devices. Example
> > > 3 of said patent discloses that 18 PPM of said crystal devices could totally
> > > suppress the AIDS virus (page 6, line 5). Subsequent to the filing of the
> > > aforementioned patent, further testing revealed complete 100% destruction of
> > > the AIDS virus in vitro at 20 PPM, and the fact that said devices were harmless
> > > when ingested and inhaled, being non-toxic.
> > >
> > > Encouraged by these evaluations and
> > > successes, applicant obtained permission to evaluate the crystals in vitro
> > > against murine acquired immune deficiency syndrome (MAIDS). Only one facility
> > > in the State of Israel is licensed for these evaluations, namely, the Kaplan
> > > Hospital in Rehovot, Israel, which is affiliated with the Hebrew
> > > University-Hadassah Medical School where said evaluations were done.
> > >
> > > The initial evaluations entailed
> > > experimenting with various silver moieties cited in applicant's aforementioned
> > > patent, concentrations, non-reactive buffers and modes of administration. After
> > > about 18 months of judicious efforts and initial failures, success was finally
> > > achieved in destroying the MAIDS virus in C57BL mice with a single intravenous
> > > injection. The results of this test program comprise Example 5 of U.S. Pat. No.
> > > 5,336,499. After success with mice, the inventor was able to test the efficacy
> > > of said devices on two select etiological groups of terminal AIDS patients in a
> > > clinic in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Central America.
> > >
> > > The AIDS patients comprised the
> > > etiological subgroups, Candidiasis and Wasting Syndrome. Current indicator
> > > diseases for diagnosing AIDS which have been expanded by the CDC, fall into the
> > > following five major categories with the approximate percent distribution among
> > > AIDS patients:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ______________________________________
> > >
> > > This invention concerns itself with
> > > the treatment and cure of candidiasis and wasting syndrome AIDS patients with
> > > Tetrasil*. These two groups account for approximately one third of AIDS cases.
> > >
> > > *Trademark of Holipharm Corporation
> > > (of Israel) for Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4
> > >
> > > Stedman's Medical Dictionary (Williams & Wilken's 26th Ed., 1995) defines wasting
> > > syndrome "as a condition of 10% weight loss in conjunction with diarrhea
> > > or fever . . . Associated with AIDS (p. 1744)."
> > >
> > > OBJECTS OF THE INVENTION
> > >
> > > The main object of the invention is
> > > to provide for a molecular scale device of a single tetrasilver tetroxide
> > > crystalline molecule capable of restoring the immunity of AIDS afflicted humans
> > > of the two AIDS etiological subgroups, candidiasis and wasting syndrome.
> > >
> > > Another object of the invention is
> > > to provide for immunity restoration in said AIDS afflicted humans through a
> > > single injection.
> > >
> > > Another object of this invention is
> > > to destroy ISM in humans manifesting AIDS diseases of said AIDS etiological
> > > subgroups irrespective as to whether said ISM was HIV induced, since it is
> > > known that humans may manifest AIDS and still be HIV negative, and thus restore
> > > the immune system in said humans.
> > >
> > > Another object of this invention is
> > > to destroy the AIDS virus when present in the systems of said AIDS afflicted
> > > humans.
> > >
> > > SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
> > >
> > > This invention relates to a
> > > molecular scale device not only capable of destroying the AIDS virus, but of
> > > purging the human bloodstream of pathogens and restoring immunity to AIDS
> > > patients of the candidiasis and wasting syndrome categories. Said molecular
> > > device consists of a single crystal of tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag4O4).
> > > The crystal lattice of this molecule has a unique structure since it is a
> > > diamagnetic semiconducting crystal containing two mono and two trivalent silver
> > > ions, which in effect are capable of "firing" electrons under certain
> > > conditions which will destroy AIDS viruses, other pathogens and immune
> > > suppressing moieties (ISM), not only through the electrocution mode, but also
> > > by a binding process which occurs simultaneously with electron firing, namely,
> > > binding and chelation of divalent silver, i.e., the resulting product of the
> > > electron transfer redox that occur when the monovalent silver ions are oxidized
> > > and the trivalent ions are reduced in the crystal. The binding/chelation effect
> > > occurs at active sites of the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. Because of the
> > > extremely minute size of a single molecule of this crystal, several million of
> > > these devices may be employed in concert to destroy a virus colony to purge a
> > > life support system of ISM and pathogens with the consumption of only parts per
> > > trillion of the crystal devices. Thus an optimum of 40 PPM of the devices by
> > > weight of human blood was found to be sufficient to completely obliterate AIDS.
> > > This concentration is slightly over double of the optimum concentration
> > > recommended in applicant's aforementioned U.S. patent for the destruction of
> > > the human AIDS virus in vitro. Other details concerning the structure of the
> > > crystal and its mechanism against pathogens, the AIDS virus and ISM would
> > > analogously hold here, and have already been further elucidated in said patent.
> > >
> > >
> > > The actual destruction of pathogens,
> > > ISM and the AIDS virus is effectuated by injection of a suspension of these
> > > devices in distilled or deionized water with a non-reacting electrolyte
> > > directly, i.e. intravenously, into the bloodstream. A single injection is all
> > > that is required under these conditions. Accordingly, humans injected in this
> > > manner, upon being inspected after three weeks or more had elapsed and compared
> > > with similar humans that had been given placebos, were completely cured of
> > > AIDS. The control group still manifested AIDS. Accordingly, the tetrasilver
> > > tetroxide device performed in concert with and in full conformity with the
> > > ultimate objects of this invention. Furthermore, three out of four wasting
> > > syndrome terminal patients and four out of the five candidiasis terminal
> > > patients were still alive in 1995 after a year and a half had elapsed from
> > > their initial injection. By that time all the AIDS patients had been released
> > > from the clinic and allowed to return home.
> > >
> > > Other objects and features of the
> > > present invention shall become apparent to those skilled in the art when the
> > > present invention is considered in view of the accompanying examples. It
> > > should, of course, be recognized that the accompanying examples illustrate
> > > preferred embodiments of the present invention and are not intended as a means
> > > of defining the limits and scope of the present invention.
> > >
> > > EXAMPLE 1
> > >
> > > Five patients afflicted with AIDS of
> > > the candidiasis etiological category were segregated for Tetrasil treatment.
> > > The rationale for selecting them was based on facts presented in an article by
> > > Peter H. Duesberg and Brian J. Ellison entitled "Is The AIDS Virus A Science
> > > Fiction?" (Policy Review, Summer 1990 pp. 40-51). Only the factual
> > > presentations of the article were utilized and the hypothesis of the authors
> > > was ignored. The facts presented in the article related to the method of
> > > selecting AIDS patients based on the five aforementioned etiological subgroups
> > > targeted by the CDC, and the evidence presented, that there is AIDS without HIV
> > > as well as with it so that an anti-viral agent in most instances will not
> > > necessarily restore the immunity system.
> > >
> > > Evaluations with Tetrasil were
> > > conducted on AIDS patients at Lucha Contra el Sida, Comayaguela, Honduras. The
> > > patients two weeks prior to inoculation were removed from their AZT, AIDS
> > > therapy. Tetrasil was administered at approximately 40 PPM of blood volume per
> > > patient as a suspension in a proprietary buffer solution (pH = 6.5), supplied
> > > by Holipharm Corporation.
> > >
> > > The results of evaluations with
> > > candidiasis are tabulated in Table I under its disease category. All patients
> > > evaluated were terminal. Some, however, were in moderate (m) condition and
> > > others in poor (p) as designated in the Table. The I and F designations refer
> > > to initial and final values as shown. WBC indicates white cell blood count. The
> > > H column, following CD 8, indicates whether hepatomegaly occurred. This was an
> > > unfortunate consequence of the treatment which resulted in enlarged livers in
> > > all patients except the second one. Despite hepatomegaly, there was no
> > > interference with liver function.
> > >
> > > The onset of hepatomegaly was not
> > > spontaneous and varied from patient to patient, being in the range of 4-16
> > > days.
> > >
> > > It should also be noted that shortly
> > > after injection of Tetrasil there were indications of fever (symbolized by T in
> > > the Ag4O4 column), sometimes accompanied by fatigue (F).
> > > The body temperature was invariably 38.5.degree. C. (101.3.degree. F.). This
> > > was indicative of restoration of the immune response of the body, since
> > > normally the body will destroy pathogens when the immune system is functional
> > > by raising the temperature. The patient who died; first responded favorably to
> > > Diflucan, which previously gave no response. He was cured of his candidiasis,
> > > but unfortunately succumbed to his previous body damage. All the other
> > > candidiasis syndrome people who previously did not respond to the indicated
> > > medications subsequently responded after the Tetrasil treatment. Further
> > > evidence of the recovery of the AIDS patients manifested itself 30 days after
> > > the initial injection when white blood cell counts were taken. They are shown
> > > in Table I under the WBC column, which gives the initial and final WBC. All
> > > candidiasis patients showed a dramatic increase in their white blood cell
> > > counts, indicative of the restoration of their immunity systems.
> > >
> > > EXAMPLE 2
> > >
> > > The above protocol of Example 1 was
> > > repeated with AIDS patients exhibiting wasting syndrome. The results of their
> > > treatment are tabulated in Table I under the disease category of said syndrome.
> > > It should be noted that two of the four wasting syndrome patients showed
> > > improved white blood counts. The female patient, whose condition improved from
> > > poor and terminal to be among the living, showed a decrease in the WBC.
> > > However, she showed an increase in body temperature which was indicative of
> > > immune response. The test results indicate that one cannot rely on a single
> > > factor to indicate the demise of AIDS. The usual HIV marker CD 4 initial and
> > > final are irrelevant. ISM suppression appears to be more critical than the
> > > destruction of HIV. AIDS was suppressed, any permanent damage that had been
> > > done to the patients in the course of their succumbing to AIDS was not
> > > obviously cured or corrected by said crystal device treatment, rather said
> > > injury persisted and the patient was improved with respect to AIDS but still
> > > suffered from said permanent injury or impairment previously inflicted.
> > >
> > >
> > > As this invention may be embodied in
> > > several forms without departing from the spirit or essential characteristics
> > > thereof, the present embodiments are therefore illustrative and not
> > > restrictive, since the scope of the invention is defined by the appended claims
> > > rather than by the description preceding them, and all changes that fall within
> > > the metes and bounds of the claims or that form their functional as well as
> > > conjointly cooperative equivalents, are therefore intended to be embraced by
> > > these claims.
> > > What is claimed is:
> > >
> > > 1. A method of treating
> > > molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject.
> > >
> > > 2. A method for increasing white
> > > blood cell counts in AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of
> > > tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human
> > > subject.
> > >
> > > 3. Methods of treating
> > > AIDS-affilicted humans according to claims 1-2 where the concentration of said
> > > molecular crystals is approximately 40 PPM of the total blood weight of the
> > > human subject.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:45:07 -0700
> > > > From: XXXXXXX
> > > > To: XXXXXXX; draa777XXXXXXX; XXXXXXX
> > > > Subject: RE: mmi Mycoplasma treatment--Response to Dr. Ashley
> > > >
> > > > Dear Dr. Ashley,
> > > >
> > > > If you had bothered to look at the attachment on Treatment Considerations, you would have found a number of alternative approaches to the problem that don't involve antibiotics. In fact, I pioneered Lipid Replacement Therapy to replace and remove damaged membrane lipids (see attachment list of publications on LRT). All of these supplemental and alternative approaches are useful to various degrees with individual patients, and I don't want to leave anyone with the message that antibiotics alone are the answer to successful treatment of intracellular bacterial infections.
> > > >
> > > > As to the use of systemic colloidal silver preparations, we have found them to be effective on pathogens that are located at superficial sites (oral cavity, sinuses, etc.). We have never found them to be effective on intracellular bacterial pathogens that are systemic and located deep in tissues like CNS and other major organs. if someone has found them to be effective at these sites, I would like to know about it and any clinical trials that support the notion that this approach is more effective against systemic infections.
> > > >
> > > > Prof. Garth Nicolson
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ---- "Dr. Allison Ashley" <draa777XXXXXXX> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > As Dr. Nicolson has stated, antibiotics often make the problem worse. These patients are very ill and the more chronic the infection is the longer it takes to reverse the damage. The reality of the situation is that antibiotics are essentially pesticides, and therefore toxic. Multiple antibiotics are being used on these very ill patients both IV and orally for extended amounts of time (often years). This inevitably suppresses the immune system and poisons the patient.
> > > > >
> > > > > Since the mycoplasma infection is intracellular, antibiotics do very little to clear it. In fact, they act as a major toxin to the cell. In testing these patients, we are finding residue of antibiotics all over their nuclear and mitochondrial DNA, altering gene expression. In addition, the membrane and membranes of the organelles are damaged and strewn with toxins. What is apparent with extensive testing over the past 20 years of red cell lipids is that these patients build up Very Long Chain Fatty Acids (VLCFA's) that form lipid rafts or ceramides which form bridges that span across the cells so that viruses can mobilize from cell to cell. It's like a super highway system for microbial travel within the host. Adding yet another toxin (antibiotics) to these patients who are already profoundly poisoned with chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, fungus, etc... that have adducted to their DNA seems counterintuitive to the problem at hand.
> > > > >
> > > > > Some physicians are using colloidal silver and silver products such as Argentyn 23 distributed by Allergy Research Group.
> > > > > Dr. Nicolson may be able to speak more on the efficacy of such products.

> > > > > Argentyn 23��� 16 fl. oz. (480 ml) (no dropper) #76300
> > > > > Treatment for these patients is complex and must address multiple issues. Two major buckets being: eradication of the pathogens; and restoration of the damage done.
> > > > > Simple to say but not an easy thing to do, as evidenced by the growing number of chronic neurodegenerative conditions and patients who are finding it difficult to recover.
> > > > > Groups such as MMI, are a wonderful resource for sharing the best information and building on it in hopes of real cures. Thanks to everyone for participating with your time and energy!
> > > > >
> > > > > Allison Ashley, Ph.D.
> > > > >
> > > > > > Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 07:59:28 -0700
> > > > > > From: XXXXXXX
> > > > > > To: XXXXXXX; XXXXXXX
> > > > > > Subject: Re: mmi Mycoplasma treatment--Response
> > > > > >
> > > > > > In our approach to this problem of Mycoplasma persistence, we have found that brief antibiotic treatment schedules actually make the problem worse. Thus an important consideration is that these slow-growing, persistent, intracellular, cycling microorganisms require long-term treatment. Short-term treatments and changing antibiotics often does not, in our experience, help most patients. Recovery is quite slow, and thus long-term treatment is required. For example, most patients do not recover even after 6 mo of continuous therapy.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Prof. Garth Nicolson
> > > > > > The Institute for Molecular Medicine
> > > > > >
> > > > > > ---- "XXXXXXX" <XXXXXXX> wrote:
> > > > > > > I have a young healthy (other than lyme and its cousins) female in great physical shape. Athlete. She has lyme, anaplasma and mycoplasma. Had other infections which have cleared over a prolonged treatment time. However the mycoplasma which was IgM and IgG positive for a year, now is also PCR positive. She has had biaxin, azithromycin, rifampin, doxy and mino. She also had flagyl and tindamax at some point for protozoal infection. Herbs: cats claw, andrographis
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What are you all finding that works best for mycoplasma since my "usuals" are not working.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --
> > > > > > Rita Rhoads Martinez Reed, MPH, CRNP, CNM
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> > >
>
>
>
>

Dawn
1st October 2012, 22:25
Dr. Al: The following is an exchange of posts on a professional medical list group between myself and Dr. Garth Nicolson.
The nature of the posts are regarding an alternative to antibiotics called Tetrasilver Tetroxide. A U.S. Patented cure for AIDS (by Dr. Marvin Antelman) with application to virtually all pathogens currently known to man including the pathogenic mycoplasma which lies at the root of many neuroendocrine diseases we see nearing epidemic numbers today.

Welcome to Avalon Dr Al. I'd like to address this topic, however my answers might seem very challenging.

First: I'd like to say that the approach in your entire post is all about KILLing pathogens. There is no attempt to look at how to strengthen the body's own defenses by supporting LIFE. You might think this is not possible, however many people have the AIDS virus without ever evidencing symptoms... so it must be possible.

Second: There are excellent and completely effective methods of eliminating the anaplasmas and mycoplasmas your address in your above post. The treatment I am speaking of can be completed in less than 6 minutes per pathogen and is 100% effective. I know, because I have had such treatments and felt the almost instant total relief that comes when a parasitical organism is eliminated from the body... and I have been able to help others in some degree. I am speaking about frequency based medicine. In particular I am speaking of machines which can target the frequency of an organism and eliminate it totally by administering opposing frequencies (commonly known as radionics machines). I personally own several such pieces of equipment. However the most amazing machine that I am familiar with is only on the planet as a prototype. Unfortunately the person who holds the patent has been threatened with death if he releases these to the public sector. To speak to one of the holders of this technology you can go to: biowave_crystal@msn.com

So, in summary.
1- There may be no need to 'kill' any pathogenic organisms which bother a healthy body.
2- Bringing back health is easy, though not instant for most people
3- Nearly 'Instant' and effective treatments currently exist, but their use is blocked by 'shadow governments'

Perhaps you are aware of all of this already. One thing is for sure, silver kills micro-organisms. And that means it might kill the pathogens, but it will also destroy the immune system by eliminating symbiotic micro-organisms at the same time. So... cure the patient, but kill them faster at the same time... that is what the 'cure' you discuss offers.

ThePythonicCow
1st October 2012, 23:03
Dr. Al: The following is an exchange of posts on a professional medical list group between myself and Dr. Garth Nicolson.

Welcome to Avalon Dr Al. I'd like to address this topic, however my answers might seem very challenging.

First: I'd like to say that the approach in your entire post is all about KILLing pathogens. There is no attempt to look at how to strengthen the body's own defenses by supporting LIFE. You might think this is not possible, however many people have the AIDS virus without ever evidencing symptoms... so it must be possible.
Welcome Dr Al.

Good post, Dawn.

This reminds me of a generalization of this:

We have germs in our water, so we must add chlorine to our water.
Our children have cavities, so we must add fluoride to our water.
We have pathogenic germs in our bodies, so we must kill the bacteria in our body.
We have pandemics, epidemics and plagues, so we must take (toxic) vaccines.
Someone hates our freedom, so we must lose our freedoms.
We have cancer in our bodies, so we must have (carcinogenic) radiation and chemo.
Our Internet is being attacked, so we must lose our Internet freedoms.
Our banks are being attacked, so we must let them take our money.
Our nation is under attack (false flag), so we must send our youth off to kill and die.

Beware the solution that is offered as a better way to kill a supposed threat. Often the remedy comes closer to being the threat than the supposed threat itself.

It is often better as Dawn notes to strengthen our health, body, mind and soul, than to get stuck in "counter-attack" mode.

Kristin
1st October 2012, 23:15
Very interesting. Thank you Dr. Al, Dawn and Paul for these posts.

Dr. Al
4th October 2012, 02:56
Thanks for the welcome and the info on the new frequency prototype. I'm a big proponent of energy medicine, Rife technology, and many others which use a specific frequency to destroy the unwanted pathogens, and have several devices myself. However, I disagree with much of what you've said here about tetrasil. Dr. Marvin Antelman patented the device and he is nothing short of a genius. I personally knew someone who used it and was cured immediately with no negative side effects. It does not suppress the immune system, in fact it serves to enhance it. Antibiotics will suppress the immune system and are toxic pesticides, but that is not true of tetrasil. Ideally, everyone will be able to heal and be healed energetically without the need for devices of any kind, but in the meantime it's good to know what has been developed. Tetrasil is not available today, except perhaps from one source online, and there is a complicated history of suppression as to the technology involved. Suffice to say, it would quickly put the pharmaceutical co's out of business as would frequency technology so we won't see much of either in our local doctors offices anytime soon. Let's keep sharing positive alternatives with each other and allow each person to choose what works best for him/herself.