PDA

View Full Version : KONY film maker arrested for public masturbation, vandalizing cars......

Earth Angel
17th March 2012, 00:38
Seems the backlash of this film is hitting its maker! Top of the web one week and then this ......something seems off......

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/enoy/kony-2012-filmmaker-arrested-san-diego-205649394.html

Jason Russell, age 33, filmmaker behind the mega-viral KONY 2012 documentary was arrested Thursday in San Diego after he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and seemed possibly to be under the influence of something.

Cilka
17th March 2012, 00:45
I read that about him earlier. It could be that he is either a real nut or someone is trying to destory him. Who knows.

ulli
17th March 2012, 00:46
The comments underneath the article are even funnier than the story.

Earth Angel
17th March 2012, 00:49
It sounds to me like they are out to destroy him.......the whole thing didn't pan out the way they were hoping so he is the one who is going to pay and be made to look like some crazy guy

¤=[Post Update]=¤

they really are quite good.......:clap2:

Earth Angel
17th March 2012, 00:56
I hope this doesn't mean we are going to see Angelina Jolie running through the streets masturbating and kicking cars

Borden
17th March 2012, 01:04

I just went back and read them ... agreed!

johnf
17th March 2012, 01:08
The Kony 2012 video seems to be most likely US propaganda. I settled on this as the most likely truth about it after watching this video by a young Ugandan whose parents were there when he originally became a problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLeOKWfLJo.
However after this very odd sounding development I am totally confused again. I don't see that as effective manipulation.

TargeT
17th March 2012, 01:08
I hope this doesn't mean we are going to see Angelina Jolie running through the streets masturbating and kicking cars

Hmmm,,.....

I think that would be quite entertaining

Blueskywalking
17th March 2012, 01:09
Talk about being caught with your pants down! Wooops...

Debra
17th March 2012, 01:13
Oh dear, not good at all. Too true, the comments are priceless .. "The feel good story of the year" LOL

Ontarioguy
17th March 2012, 01:35
Almost gotta wonder if he has been made to act out this way by being placed under heavy hypnosis or something? Who knows nowadays ANYTHING is possible !! Not knowing this person, I cannot say either way if he was targeted and bombarded with mind control techniques or if he is just this way naturally? Again who knows?

Lettherebelight
17th March 2012, 01:37
Perhaps the guy's got a kinky side, and just got too excited from so many 'hits'.

aranuk
17th March 2012, 01:42
It's simple stuff really. American troops are sent to find Kony. He is dead. This means they can be there for ten years or more trying to find him. Sounds like I've heard this story before with Osama Bin Laden. They don't want to go there and actually catch the bugger because if they did then that would have been 20 years ago when he was still alive. Better to go after him when he is dead as that means they can be there for ever if they want.

Stan

Earth Angel
17th March 2012, 01:53
Yea when they say he "seemed possibly to be under the influence of something" I thought mind control ?? then again there is the whole did this even happen or is this the MSM being instructed to take him down.......

[/I]
Almost gotta wonder if he has been made to act out this way by being placed under heavy hypnosis or something? Who knows nowadays ANYTHING is possible !! Not knowing this person, I cannot say either way if he was targeted and bombarded with mind control techniques or if he is just this way naturally? Again who knows?

Carmody
17th March 2012, 01:54

One of the top comments:

"How can you masturbate AND vandalize cars at the same time? I'd like an instructional video."

Lettherebelight
17th March 2012, 02:01
I guess you could say he fell for his own baloney...

another bob
17th March 2012, 02:09

ya never know . . .

http://i42.tinypic.com/akh01c.gif

another bob
17th March 2012, 02:14

Hmmm,,.....

I think that would be quite entertaining

hmmm . . .

http://i40.tinypic.com/14awvmf.gif

modwiz
17th March 2012, 02:38
Seems the backlash of this film is hitting its maker! Top of the web one week and then this ......something seems off......

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/enoy/kony-2012-filmmaker-arrested-san-diego-205649394.html

Jason Russell, age 33, filmmaker behind the mega-viral KONY 2012 documentary was arrested Thursday in San Diego after he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and seemed possibly to be under the influence of something.

The White Magic is getting to him. The higher frequencies are making the bugs crazy. Ever see those frequency machines that get rid of rodents and insects?

He might just be the opening act for a real freak show ahead.

jackovesk
17th March 2012, 03:54
Man Behind ‘Kony 2012′ Campaign Arrested For Public Masturbation

Sarah Grieco
NBC San Diego
Friday, March 16, 2012

TMZ Video taken of Jason Russell acting like a crazed 'Madman' taken down from You Tube within minutes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2BmLkNKPg&feature=player_embedded

A co-founder for Invisible Children was detained in Pacific Beach on Thursday for being drunk in public and masturbating, according to the San Diego Police Department.

Jason Russell, 33, was allegedly found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, according to the SDPD. He was detained at the intersection of Ingraham Street and Riviera Road.

An SDPD spokesperson said the man detained was acting very strange, some may say bizarre. Video: SDPD statement

“Due to the nature of the detention, he was not arrested,” Lt. Andra Brown said. “During the evaluation we learned we probably needed to take him to a medical facility because of statements he was saying.”

Police said they received several calls Thursday at 11:30 a.m. of a man in various stages of undress, running through traffic and screaming.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/man-behind-kony-2012-campaign-arrested-for-public-masturbation.html

However if you missed it, and want to have a laugh...? TMZ still has it on their site...

Just click on this picture link on the TMZ site before its taken down again...

:pound:...:pound:...:pound:...

http://www.tmz.com/videos/

PS - More importantly Jason, how are you going to explain this one to your son Gavin..??? :nono:

Awakened
17th March 2012, 04:05
I found the entire thing odd too. First, the video, and then the backlash, and now it's as if this guy is taking the fall. For whom? Obviously the video didn't get the attention that was anticipated. While arrested it was reported he, "seemed under the influence". I agree, it sounds like some type of manipulation or mind control, at least that's what I first thought. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Sidney
17th March 2012, 04:52
What are "they" doing behind our backs while we are being distracted by all this Bullchhitt.??

Carmody
17th March 2012, 04:58
I found the entire thing odd too. First, the video, and then the backlash, and now it's as if this guy is taking the fall. For whom? Obviously the video didn't get the attention that was anticipated. While arrested it was reported he, "seemed under the influence". I agree, it sounds like some type of manipulation or mind control, at least that's what I first thought. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

I've seen that happen, when I was in high school. One guy who was always a nasty joker, he finally got himself in the kind of hot water he could not get away from, fast enough. He slipped 2 hits of blotter acid into a younger kid's drink. The young guy knew something was wrong and ended up trying to walk to the hospital. He nearly went into breakdown and was found halfway between the high school and the hospital, in a ditch.

The problem for the A-hole trickster, is that just happened to be the young cousin of the toughest guy in the school.

I'm thinking that someone is playing games. That things are also.... getting more serious. Both are semi-self obvious statements.

This is a bizarre direction for this thing to go in. But it does one thing indeed; that it disarms the given attention that is in the direction of the video, and it places it on the videographer. Thus two birds with one stone.

People are getting things, with regard to understanding things, quite a bit faster, these days. Wherever this whole thing came from, it was dealt with quite quickly. Almost as fast as Breitbart's slingshot-return, which was approximately 2 weeks.

Cjay
17th March 2012, 07:28
Man Behind ‘Kony 2012′ Campaign Arrested For Public Masturbation

Sarah Grieco
NBC San Diego
Friday, March 16, 2012

TMZ Video taken of Jason Russell acting like a crazed 'Madman' taken down from You Tube within minutes...

The re-posted video was apprently taken down too.
Damage Control Inc. is working overtime

EDIT...

A quick search of YouTube found copies of the video

Taurean
17th March 2012, 07:33
I don't think it's as simple as slipping something into a drink or lethal umbrellas.

Something far more sophisticated going on here ?

Anchor
17th March 2012, 08:34
Well I was no fan of the Kony video, but I feel pretty bad for someone who is so badly affected by "whatever-it-is" that he has to go through that.

I mean how do you recover from something like this ?

Yes the comments on the story were funny, but I am not laughing at the story.

My guess is he was about to spill the beans on the real story or was having some-kind of crisis of conscience and either was driven batty by TPTW or himself.

Nanoo Nanoo
17th March 2012, 08:41
Wow how bizzare, hmm

Btw i cannot find the comments, anyboy got a copy?

N

meeradas
17th March 2012, 09:08
This doesn't make sense.

bluestflame
17th March 2012, 10:12
What are "they" doing behind our backs while we are being distracted by all this Bullchhitt.??

the short answer ...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

viking
17th March 2012, 12:09
This is really weird ... weirder and weirder ... maybe as Mod says the energies are just too much !!

what a nutter hey !! ... or maybe just a poor soul being targeted by other means !

Another here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRm0qC8z1_M

viking

Billy
17th March 2012, 12:12
- More importantly Jason, how are you going to explain this one to your son Gavin..??? :nono:

My thoughts exactly.

Hmmm well son, Just do as i say and not what i do. :o

Eric
17th March 2012, 12:14
The Beeb say

"The statement said Mr Russell had been hospitalised on Thursday "suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition".

classic abduction symptoms, terrestrial or otherwise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17409934

Billy
17th March 2012, 12:20
He obviously was not in his right state of mind to have done this. I say he has been set up. They now have made him into the boogie man.

great excuse to bring down the disasterous video. Let us see.

Hermite
17th March 2012, 12:44
Another thing weird: go to the Yahoo story and look at his picture. Anybody else see a big scar on this forehead, by his hairline? Don't see that in the CNN video. Dust on the lens?

Sidney
17th March 2012, 15:11
How loud can you say MIND CONTROL- just like the underwear bomber

RunningDeer
17th March 2012, 15:14
Full disclosure - I am an optimist with leanings towards Pollyannaism. I seek the good even in the dark. I believe All evolve into greater light, all events recycle into greater light. Therefore, I couldn’t resist this post.

Switching back and forth from two opposing ideas can only sit for so long; even more so when extreme in nature. Two opposing ideas can’t occupy the same space. The brain is a remarkable tool when it’s in sync with higher consciousness.

It was only a matter of when - not how or why, before Jason Russell hit the wall.:frusty: He was a pawn. What drove him was heart, not money. His intention was to shed light on these real or unreal tortured people. It wasn’t until the rest of the story came out that Russell understood the greater perspective and went into overload.

There are silver linings beyond the sensationalized blitz. Opportunities for change. We move forward. The silence is broken. Dialogue on both sides continues. Critical issues are raised. Googlers and YouTubers discover through synchronicity how they’ve been duped. And continued to be duped. Most importantly, more will awaken! Whoop, whoop!

As a side note, March is about the ratings game. It’s no surprise that TMZ capitalized on his breakdown. Baa, baa-haa, I say to anyone that sells their soul to work in such places. “Burn sheep, burn. Please pass the mint jelly.”

No disrespect to my "sheep-peeps" for this tasteless joke.
And only virtual meat was eaten by the non-vegetarians.
:hungry:..::flock:

RunningDeer
17th March 2012, 16:23

One of the top comments:
"How can you masturbate AND vandalize cars at the same time? I'd like an instructional video."

"Master Multi-tasker," she replied in jest. :wizard:

jackovesk
17th March 2012, 16:33
Well I was no fan of the Kony video, but I feel pretty bad for someone who is so badly affected by "whatever-it-is" that he has to go through that.

I mean how do you recover from something like this ?

Yes the comments on the story were funny, but I am not laughing at the story.

My guess is he was about to spill the beans on the real story or was having some-kind of crisis of conscience and either was driven batty by TPTW or himself.

Don't be so Naive...:nono:

spiritguide
17th March 2012, 17:41
I like the rate that scams are being exposed these days. Like flies sitting on a bull's a$$ waiting for the BS. lol The need for speed is essential and the alternative media has it on overdrive and soon to go into warp drive. Love the counter measures employed in this game for the greater good.

:peace:

haibane
17th March 2012, 18:14
It might be all kind of things gone wrong - like stress and drugs, stress and drugs and latent mental illness, mind control, mind control gone wrong ... Whatever it is, I feel kinda sorry for him, regardless whether he is manipulated, deluded, corrupt or all of it together.

christian
17th March 2012, 18:42
Here's a video where he's behaving monkey like. Can't help it, but I find this more sympathetic than the ordinary well-adapted Philistine. Hilarious story.
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2012/03/video_kony_2012_co-founder_jason_russells_naked_meltdown.php
:rockon:

Borden
17th March 2012, 19:10
Anchor and haibane, I'd just like to say that I'm completely with you when it comes to feeling compassion for this individual. I may be sarcastic and even caustic on occasion, but I'm definitely not into cruelty. I'm definitely, most definitely not on the side of the jeering, finger-pointing crowd that in times past would gather with a picnic to enjoy a public hanging. Oh no. Quite the contrary.

I think there are different levels of consideration at work here though. From everything I have seen of this character, I dislike him intensely and find him to be sinister and unpleasant, regardless of his motives or agenda, which are of course open to debate. There are some people who rub me up the wrong way. I can always isolate what it is about them that rubs me up the wrong way, and if pressed I could always explain it in minute detail - without even having to get to the subject of their actions, motivations - what they're espousing or supporting, unwittingly or otherwise. If I don't like the look of someone (meaning their manner), it's never as arbitrary as 'I don't like the look of them'. It always relates to bigger pictures regarding the human race and what it is to be a part of it.

The bigger picture of this Kony business seems to point to an excuse for a large military presence in African countries, and the (highly suspiciously) viral video uses an emotive issue that has turned out to be thoroughly specious. The reaction I've seen of Ugandans to the video in question says it all, I think. If this is the case - and of course that's open to debate too - then we are talking about something somewhat more serious than one man's sensational meltdown.

I think the responses to this incident on the streets of San Diego is more to do with a sense of the poetic than just "ha ha - look at the crazy guy's misfortune". Well, I could be wrong about that ... the world is after all full of those who would happily take a picnic to a hanging. I can only speak for myself.

I think it's deeply important to feel compassion for people you can't stand. I do try, and if I find it difficult then I search all the harder for the compassion in myself, because apart from anything else - my reaction to someone is of course a clue for me about myself. There are some tough nuts to crack in this pursuit though ... Tony Blair for instance is quite a challenge for me in this respect.

All bigger (albeit extremely important) issues aside though, and simply in terms of this guy as a human being having a meltdown ... no, it's really not hard to feel compassion for him.

Borden

haibane
17th March 2012, 19:39
Borden, you said pretty much everything I would have plus some more and better. Btw my post wasn't aimed at yours at all. (^__^ )

Wind
17th March 2012, 20:22
The story and video paint him as mentally unstable and probably he was while making that video... Or is it what they want us to believe? I ferst fell for the Kony video but later found it that there were many things wrong about it. Things just don't add up... This is just one of ther many schemes that they are preparing.