PDA

View Full Version : A request for a friend

Humble Janitor
24th July 2010, 06:20
I wanted to start this thread because I have a friend named Anna. She recently got out of the E.R but they were not able to find out what caused her to go in the first place. She has been suffering from all kinds of ailments over the years and she's a strong woman.

I just want to ask if people can send her some positive energy as she needs it. I have been doing the same.

I feel that I have somewhat let her down as we don't chat as much as we used to. I've never met her in person but she is a very strong person. Because I cannot use a phone, we don't chat as much as it is painful for her to type.

I just wanted to start this thread. I am very concerned for her welfare but being that she's at least 10 hours away, I am not sure how I could help her. I have thought about sending some money.

Thank you.

norman
24th July 2010, 07:00
I hope the mud at the bottom of the distance healing spectrum counts because that's about all I am. I do wish her well though.

yiolas
24th July 2010, 09:05
Hi HJ,
Tell your friend that I'm sending her healing rays in this beam of light across the oceans.

Mystic Healing Portal (http://www.deniselinn.com/Mystic-Healing-Portal.html)

dim
24th July 2010, 09:08
Is there something that she constantly refuse to accept and fighting against with a certain degree of stubbornness ?

Arpheus
24th July 2010, 13:10
Working on it humble man !!:happy:

Caren
24th July 2010, 13:27
Hello Humble J,
Love and good wishes sent to your friend Anna..:)
and some love for you too.
caren

lindabaker
24th July 2010, 23:53
Hi, Humble. Good of you to request help for your friend. I have two questions, the answers to which will help direct my healing prayers. Anna's middle name, or last name if that's okay with you, and what city and country. The words as identifiers have a sound signature and help direct the flow. We have to expect healing but we need to ask first! Love to you, Linda

Ethereal Blue Being
26th July 2010, 20:09
Humble Janitor
I too will send healing energies into the ether for Anna but I feel she must allow anything sent her way to come to her. Just an idea for your friend and this is not meant to be medical advice. My sister had migraines, body weakness, 'sparkles' in her vision chest tightness all that would come and go for years. The Drs couldnt find out what was wrong.. Now brace yourself for this.......none of the Drs or experts ever thought of doing an allergy panel on her! Eventually one Dr. asked her Family physician to send over the results of her most recent allergy tests no matter how many years old it might be. The office couldn't find one or a record of one being done, my sister couldn't remember one being done either. This Dr ordered one to be done and she was allergic to chicken, chocolate and corn. and highly lactose intollerant and chemical sensitive (chlorine,ammonia etc). I have her permission to share this with you and she tells everyone this story. Needless to say she dropped her family Physician of over 15 years and found another. (by the way..guess what her favorite meat, veggie and sweets are ?). You guessed it ,the very foods she was allergic to. We still don't know why allergies didn't show up in all the different blood tests that were done --keep in mind this all happened in 1989 so hopefully medically speaking, things have changed. She has shared this story so often she has helped friends and co-workers over the years. Humble Janitor, I wish your friend Anna, healing energies and she is very fortunate to have you in her life.

Humble Janitor
27th July 2010, 04:53
Thank you all. I am not making this up by a long shot. Anna is a very special person and she's a fighter and I really hope she can beat whatever it is that is ailing her.

John Parslow
27th July 2010, 09:11
Hello Humble Janitor

I am not sure how to send love to you both but I will certainly try, You are obviously a very kind sensitive person and deserve whatever love will come your way. Give my love to Anna and tell her that people do care and she will be in our thoughts ...

Love and peace. JP

pilotsimone
28th July 2010, 01:32
Hello Humble J,
Love and good wishes sent to your friend Anna..:)
and some love for you too.
caren

The same from me, HJ. :wub:

Rimbaud
29th July 2010, 23:04
I'm there!

Rimbaud

Humble Janitor
30th July 2010, 05:55
Hi, Humble. Good of you to request help for your friend. I have two questions, the answers to which will help direct my healing prayers. Anna's middle name, or last name if that's okay with you, and what city and country. The words as identifiers have a sound signature and help direct the flow. We have to expect healing but we need to ask first! Love to you, Linda

Do not know the middle name but city is Warminster, PA, USA.

kriya
30th July 2010, 08:23
Prayers of love and healing for Anna:hug:

Love,

Kriya

Agape
4th August 2010, 18:20
I'd like to add..

that Mercuriel, former member of former Project Avalon/Camelot forum , enlightened being who had enough of disputes and so he's now running own quiet board ( Mists of Avalon Forum ) as some of you probably know ,
together with Carol and Mudra and other fine people who prefer peace talk and not much drama in their lives ..

resp. his wife Sandy, was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer ( pulled 7,4 litres of liquid out of her belly ) and is waiting for surgery and following chemotherapy.

Mercuriel has taken full holidays to be able to provide her with love and assistance she will certainly need.

Please send them both some power and love so they are able to survive ...

Thank you , if you'd like to visit Mercuriel you know where to find them,

I hope this is not against any local rules and I'm not acting on anyones behalf, just overwhelmed by the emotion

:wub:

Fredkc
4th August 2010, 18:31
Be well, Sandy.

Fred

Pan
4th August 2010, 18:53
I just want to ask if people can send her some positive energy as she needs it. .

Concider it done. :)