PDA

View Full Version : Nasa to launch 5 rockets in 5 minutes Sunday

Sidney
17th March 2012, 15:27
Hmm- I wonder whats up with this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL_-eX9cfLw&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&index=1&feature=plcp

mountain_jim
17th March 2012, 19:05
Gotta love DutchSinse for spreading the news so effectively for stuff like this.

Here's the link at Space.com

http://www.space.com/14939-nasa-5-rocket-launches-saturday-night.html

This story was updated at 3:57 p.m. EDT.

After a four-day delay, NASA is planning to fire off five rockets in just over five minutes late Sunday (March 18) for a mission that, if all goes well, will create glowing clouds to probe mysterious, fast-moving winds at the edge of space.

The five-rocket salvo, which is scheduled to launch Sunday night from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia, forms the core of the agency's Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment, or ATREX. The unmanned rockets will release chemical tracers at about 60 miles (97 kilometers) up, allowing scientists to track high-altitude winds that can top 300 mph (483 kph).

These tracers will generate luminous milky-white clouds that should be visible to folks on the ground from parts of South Carolina up through southern New England, researchers have said.

Wind
17th March 2012, 19:13
They're up to something, again.

Cilka
17th March 2012, 20:26
Where did NASA get the money to do this? DIdn't they cry that they were forced to do major cuts due to shortage of cash?

gaiagirl
18th March 2012, 01:57
Where did NASA get the money to do this? DIdn't they cry that they were forced to do major cuts due to shortage of cash?

Right?!!!!!!

Solstyse
18th March 2012, 05:14
With what is going on in Iran and Syria this is bad news. I have to do the linguistics but is it much closer to the east coast then the west coast?
What type of Rockets? all sorts of questions spring to mind.

modwiz
18th March 2012, 05:44
I wonder if it will all go smoothly for them. There have been a good number of launch failures in recent years. This has my interest.

Taurean
18th March 2012, 06:00
I wonder if it will all go smoothly for them. There have been a good number of launch failures in recent years. This has my interest.

I'm sure our Galactic friends are monitoring the situation.

It would be interesting to see five detonations on the launch pad in quick succession.

I fear the intent in my thoughts may attract some negative karma, but hey, I'm in credit.

crosby
18th March 2012, 07:32
They're up to something, again.

i wish i could give you a million thank yous.........
warmest, corson

observer
18th March 2012, 09:55
I live on the Jersey Cape just a few short miles from this event - as the crow flies. The weather here has been overcast for the past several days. They have rescheduled this event to no earlier than Monday, as of today's news.
http://www.spaceref.com/calendar/calendar.html?pid=7307

This event has all the appearance of another failed research innitative. The rockets they are talking about are small 'sounding' rockets. This experiment is designed to spread chemicals (toxic no doubt) into the upper atmosphere. As if the planet needed some more chemicals spread around in the upper atmosphere.

This event is designed to release the payload at 60 to 65 miles up. The upper stratosphere ends at about 32 miles high. Again begging the question: why are they spreading chemical clouds at the edge of space?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Earth

My best guess: this is all H.A.A.R.P. related. That's why it has shown-up on Dutchsinse's radar screen.

Taurean
18th March 2012, 11:57
I'm wondering if all along the launch has been planned for the Equinox, - an important date for the satanists.

buckminster fuller
18th March 2012, 12:33
They're trying to understand the changes hapening since a few years at the edge of our heliosphere, which is related to what part of the galaxy our solar system is cruising in right now.

observer
20th March 2012, 21:56
After several postponements, the launch is scheduled for 5 AM Wednesday morning 3/21.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/wallops/news/12-09.html

The whole area, here, is overcast as I write this at just about 6:00 PM, 3/20. It wouldn't surprise me if this event is being held-back for a 3/22 launch date as Taurean has suggested in his comment #11 above.

I believe this is abundantly more involved than a simple understanding of the heliosphere. If the launch is postponed once again until 3/22 this will be so much more revealing.

As Hoagland has always pointed-out, these events are timed to these hyperdimensional portal windows which have been used, throughout history, by those seeking access to hyperdimensional entities.

observer
21st March 2012, 11:20
The launch was rescheduled again, for 12:00 midnight to 3:00 AM on 03/22.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/wallops/news/12-11.html

We are in dense fog this morning, 03/21, here on the Jersey Cape, and the forecast is the same for tomorrow morning, so we'll see if they are able to get these rockets off within their 21st to 23rd Satanic Holiday window.

I have looked-up the reference to Satanic ritual and this 21-23 range is being reported:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html
Scroll down to 'spring equinox. Take note: the time of 3:00 AM is very relevant.

I can't help to wonder what the Magnum Opus encircling this event is designed to signal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_opus_(alchemy)

Now, all we need to observe is a miraculous parting of the clouds so this launch can proceed on schedule - especially should this occur around 3:00 AM. That will be very telling, and a confirmation of what Hoagland has been reporting over these many years.

Then it will be, off to the grand Magnum Opus !!!

Taurean
22nd March 2012, 00:10
Magnum opus

The Great Work (Latin: Magnum opus)

I don't like the sound of this. It's beginning to look as if something very sinister is going on here.

JJiLKUoPdaA

Ellisa
22nd March 2012, 00:22
I wonder what the Chemical is. What sort of winds are they tracking that they require 'clouds' of chemicals to track them in what is virtually space ?

DreamsInDigital
22nd March 2012, 00:37
I might be spelling this wrong but its Trymthalluminum , it's like super doses of the same crap they put in the Chemtrails but worse.

TWINCANS
22nd March 2012, 00:46
This definitely has all the earmarkings of planned seismic induction ie one or more induced earthquakes from this effort.

Working again as we did on the USS Enterprise false flag, on the assumption that if word gets out wide enough they may be forced to back off, let's get this out everywhere.

At the very least it could set up some evidence for insurance claims after the destruction that could bankrupt them from trying it again. Remember as Capone was nabbed on tax fraud, these ones could be shut down by insurance claims.

Too Late? The mission will be webcast beginning at 8 p.m. this evening at:

http://sites.wff.nasa.gov/webcast

Quantum Logic
22nd March 2012, 01:21
The chemical is called trimethyl aluminum (TMA), as per NASA's website on ATREX. Combined with some other research I have done, I believe the reason for doing this is to have enough charged particles in the atmosphere as to facilitate a solar capacitance discharge. This would coincide with the M95 supernova, planetary alignments on the new launch date, and what appears to be a highly magnetic object in the same trajectory that was responsible for the massive magnetic field flow reversal on March 12&13. The object in reference had such a powerful magnetic field it actually had over twice the force of the Sun's solar winds, easily overtaking them. Here are some links- and yes, I'm back-

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/missions/atrex.html

video of magnetosphere event-

LwlYaJM_wyo

Watch between 3-12 12:00 UTC and 3-13 20:00 UTC. I have individual images of the event- or you can see them for yourself here-

http://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/SWMF_RealTime_browse.cgi

The most interesting image to me is the 3-12 15:12:24. Load it and look at the second rectangular color image on the page (have to scroll down). See the spherical object that corresponds with the leading edge of the secondary magnetic field? This bears a striking resemblance to this-

Ev8JGqDO8nk

15 hours after this "sphere" released from the sun, you see a similar image on 3-12 15:12:24 at link above. Something incredible is happening, and there are some who do not want us to figure it out.

QL

observer
22nd March 2012, 01:33
The launch was just scrubbed again at 9:30 PM 3/21. It is postponed until 3/23 at midnight to 3AM again.

The cloud conditions are still 'socked-in' here on the Cape, and all the way down to Wallops.

They are calling for much clearer conditions in the AM on Friday.

While watching the live feed from Wallops one of the controllers mentioned another launch at White Sands, NM on 3/22, but I was unable to find anything on that particular mission.

TWINCANS
22nd March 2012, 01:39
They've put it off until tomorrow night:

Posted by RCC on 2012-03-21 at 21:26:46 EDT
We have scrubbed tonight's launch attempt due to unacceptable weather. The next launch attempt will be midnight to 3 a.m., Friday, March 23. The webcast will begin tomorrow night, Thursday, March 22, at 8 p.m.

But isn't that still within the equinox window for ritual?

Calz
22nd March 2012, 01:43

We have scrubbed tonight's launch attempt due to unacceptable weather. The next launch attempt will be midnight to 3 a.m., Friday, March 23. The webcast will begin tomorrow night, Thursday, March 22, at 8 p.m.

Is there no one of the "white hat" flavor able to continue a cloud cover (unacceptable weather) until afterwards???

TWINCANS
22nd March 2012, 01:46

Is there no one of the "white hat" flavor able to continue a cloud cover (unacceptable weather) until afterwards???

Nice one. Intend everyone, intend.

DreamsInDigital
22nd March 2012, 01:50
They are aware of the toxicity of these rockets, I was assured one way or another they'd be dealt with and taken care of.

Sidney
22nd March 2012, 02:27
Maybe our friends "in high places" have created the cloud cover to prolong the launch until the key date(s) are well out of the way.

truth4me
22nd March 2012, 03:47

Right?!!!!!!
this......

Sidney
22nd March 2012, 03:54
uh huh. you know, N ever A S traight A nswer

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=TWINCANS;453434]They've put it off until tomorrow night:

But isn't that still within the equinox window for ritual?[/QUOTE

Lets just hope the fog sticks around for a few more days.

DreamsInDigital
22nd March 2012, 04:26
Wasn't it Hoagland that calls them Nassholes? One of my friends calls NASA "a pack of lying dogs."

TWINCANS
22nd March 2012, 04:27
The chemical is called trimethyl aluminum (TMA), as per NASA's website on ATREX. Combined with some other research I have done, I believe the reason for doing this is to have enough charged particles in the atmosphere as to facilitate a solar capacitance discharge. This would coincide with the M95 supernova, planetary alignments on the new launch date, and what appears to be a highly magnetic object in the same trajectory that was responsible for the massive magnetic field flow reversal on March 12&13. The object in reference had such a powerful magnetic field it actually had over twice the force of the Sun's solar winds, easily overtaking them.
QL

And what would be their purpose of inducing this solar capacitance discharge? Certainly sounds a dangerous thing to do but I'm far from an expert. Maybe you could hazard a guess, Quantum Logic?

Watching from Cyprus
22nd March 2012, 09:02
I feel it is of the very highest importance these rockets are handled by our galactic allies since if loaded with this stuff http://amdg.ece.gatech.edu/msds/mo/tma_epichem.pdf and no interference, it will definitely be the end of life. TMA freezes @ + 15C (60F) practically explodes when i contact with water.... I know we have to learn to stay calm in our hearts and act rational, only give our positive energy to attract the right karma, but i am SO SO SO SO MUCH BOILING IN SIDE AND I JUST WANT TO KILL ALL THESE BASTARDS WHO HAVE NO GOOD INTENTIONS TOWARDS FELLOW HUMANS NOR TO MOTHER EARTH..... AHHHHHHHAFHAHHFAHAHHAHFAHFAHHAHAHA ADFDF)(*(*)&u&(*&*_) HHRRRRRRRRHHRRRR.

RunningDeer
22nd March 2012, 10:30
I feel it is of the very highest importance these rockets are handled by our galactic allies since if loaded with this stuff http://amdg.ece.gatech.edu/msds/mo/tma_epichem.pdf and no interference, it will definitely be the end of life. TMA freezes @ + 15C (60F) practically explodes when i contact with water.... I know we have to learn to stay calm in our hearts and act rational, only give our positive energy to attract the right karma, but i am SO SO SO SO MUCH BOILING IN SIDE AND I JUST WANT TO KILL ALL THESE BASTARDS WHO HAVE NO GOOD INTENTIONS TOWARDS FELLOW HUMANS NOR TO MOTHER EARTH..... AHHHHHHHAFHAHHFAHAHHAHFAHFAHHAHAHA ADFDF)(*(*)&u&(*&*_) HHRRRRRRRRHHRRRR.

Breathe, inhale, exhale.... That's good. Now one more time.... We need you.
Thank you, Watching from Cyprus :)

observer
22nd March 2012, 13:09
Last night, while watching the live feed from Wallops, I heard the controllers talking about another missile launch scheduled for today 3/22 at White Sands, NM. I've searched the NASA site and can't find a thing about this specific launch but discovered this 'Sounding Rocket Program' is an ongoing operation listed under the dubious designation of 'Code 810'.
http://sites.wff.nasa.gov/code810/

What do the members think about regularly scheduled launches randomly located at diverse launch sites - "Wallops Test Range (Virginia), Poker Flat Research Range (Alaska), and White Sands Missile Range (New Mexico) as well as sites such as Andoya Rocket Range (Norway) and Esrange (Sweden) "- all apparently for the designed purpose of pumping trim ethyl aluminum (TMA) into the high atmosphere?

This sounds to me like an on-going terraforming operation....

Add Text
Additionally, in the chatter between the controllers in the live feed, there is much emphasis on the ability to "observe" these clouds being produced by the launch.

This makes me wonder, why these launches are being scheduled for 3 AM in total darkness?

heyokah
22nd March 2012, 13:22
Here's the one on White Sands NM mentioned. but there is no date.

http://sites.wff.nasa.gov/code810/missions.html

Code 810: Sounding Rocket Missions

COMING UP CY 2012:

March

36.277 UG BOCK/CAL TECH, WHITE SANDS, NM
36.255 US KRUCKER/UNIV OF CA @ BERKELEY, WHITE SANDS, NM
46.002 UE LARSEN/CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, WALLOPS ISLAND, VA
45.004 UE LARSEN/CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, WALLOPS ISLAND, VA
41.097 UE LARSEN/CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, WALLOPS ISLAND, VA
41.098 UE LARSEN/CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, WALLOPS ISLAND, VA
46.003 UE LARSEN/CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, WALLOPS ISLAND, VA

observer
22nd March 2012, 13:36
Here's the one on White Sands NM mentioned. but there is no date.

http://sites.wff.nasa.gov/code810/missions.html

Code 810: Sounding Rocket Missions

Ahhhhhhhh, thank you heyokah,

So.... no dates posted, just a VERY long list of trim ethyl aluminum (TMA) into the upper atmosphere.

Looks to me like the global elite in their race toward global depopulation (eugenics) are 'Code 810-ing' the Mass of Humanity right up the a$$ - in their special, top secret way!!!

observer
22nd March 2012, 23:34
The revised countdown will begin at 8 PM this evening (3/22) with a launch window scheduled for midnight to 3 AM (Eastern Daylight Time) on 3/23. As of this posting, the weather conditions on the Jersey Cape, and at Wallops are clear.

For those interested, you can view a live stream at:
http://sites.wff.nasa.gov/webcast/
Look for "Webcast Stream Controls" >>> "View Launch" button

Sidney
22nd March 2012, 23:47
When does it ever end. It really is sickening, on every level.:sick::cry:

DreamsInDigital
22nd March 2012, 23:51
Lets just keep hope that our stellar friends come through on this one.

TWINCANS
23rd March 2012, 03:40
Looks like they're on for tonight:

Posted by RCC on 2012-03-22 at 23:31:23 EDT
T-30 minutes and counting to the opening of the launch window. Latest report from the principal investigator is that we have clear skies at Wallops however they are seeing clouds at the NJ and NC sites. Hopeful we can get a break in the clouds.

Calz
23rd March 2012, 03:46
Looks like they're on for tonight:

Posted by RCC on 2012-03-22 at 23:31:23 EDT
T-30 minutes and counting to the opening of the launch window. Latest report from the principal investigator is that we have clear skies at Wallops however they are seeing clouds at the NJ and NC sites. Hopeful we can get a break in the clouds.

Time to step it up folks ... tick tick

Taurean
23rd March 2012, 04:10
Notice they're clocking the IP's of all the people watching.

They're inviting people to twitter them, - that's cool.

Taurean
23rd March 2012, 04:21
Aww there you go, Trimethyl Aluminium is not harmful.

I'm soooo reassured.

observer
23rd March 2012, 05:34
1:32 AM, 3/23 Weather conditions are deteriorating as cloud cover is moving-in here on the Jersey Cape. Visibility to the East (down range) is poor.

Control just scrubbed the launch. Rescheduling to be announced as poor weather conditions are moving into the area.

Maia Gabrial
23rd March 2012, 13:48
All the rescheduling sounds like a higher power is saying "it ain't happening!"

observer
23rd March 2012, 14:03

There were about 10 members parked here in this thread for several hours last night, Maia. I'm guessing they were all watching the live feed which, during the same period of time, was reporting over 2.000 viewers.

I would like to believe the scrub had something to do with folks 'wishing' this launch not to happen.

It was really something how the events unfolded.

At 12 midnight they had perfect weather conditions to go, but there was some boat traffic they had to wait to clear-out of down-range.

An hour later, the clouds just filled the sky. That's when they made the decission to scrub.

At least they didn't get this thing off during the 3 day Satanic ritual window (21>23 of March).

DreamsInDigital
23rd March 2012, 15:29
Hehehehe... *whistles*

toad
23rd March 2012, 16:20
Not the first time things like this have happened, it is called Trimethylaluminium and the compound has been used previously to study shifting patterns in the jet streams. I'm not too concerned.

observer
23rd March 2012, 19:00
Not the first time things like this have happened, it is called Trimethylaluminium and the compound has been used previously to study shifting patterns in the jet streams. I'm not too concerned.

You are quite correct when saying, "not the first time things like this have happened", toad. Where I live, here on the Jersey Cape, it's a daily occurrence. Trim-ethyl aluminum is one of the main ingredients in the chemtrail program.

It appears as if they are using the screen as some sort of radar 'bounce'. And then, of course, there is always the H.A.A.R.P. element.

I don't agree this is a harmless chemical being pumped into our atmosphere by the ton.

There are many members who are quite concerned.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt84/erinmarch/Chemtrails_08.jpg

Anyone who thinks this spraying program, in its myriad forms is not harmful, scroll down the page to MORGELLONS at this site:
http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?w=4&c=4&p=14&n=1&m=-1&z=3&x=0

Maia Gabrial
23rd March 2012, 19:31
Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
Hehehehe... *whistles*

I really love the guys "upstairs".... :becky:

Sidney
25th March 2012, 19:30
Great news. Our friends upstairs are not sleeping on the job IMO!!

For our friends upstairs. a big "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

observer
26th March 2012, 00:53
For our friends upstairs. a big "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well starchild, your celebration may be a bit premature.

Although it is true some unidentified force prevented this launch during the Satanic holiday window of March 21>23, it appears as though they are rescheduling again for Tuesday morning.

Posted by RCC on 2012-03-25 at 19:50:35 EDT
NASA managers have given a "go" for a countdown leading to the launch of five suborbital sounding rockets early in the morning March 27 on a science mission that will briefly create a milky white cloud that may be visible along a large portion of the U.S. east coast. The launch window for the mission will be between 2 and 5 a.m., Tuesday, March 27. The countdown will begin at 9 p.m., Monday, March 26. Clear skies are predicted for the Tuesday launch. However, ground level winds may exceed allowable limits for the flights to occur. Web Cast and Ustream coverage will begin at 10 p.m., Monday, March 26.

I find it interesting that they have extended the launch window to 5:00 AM when with all the previous launch dates it was so important to get the launch off before 3:00 AM

Sidney
26th March 2012, 03:56
at least their satanic ritual has been intervened

toad
26th March 2012, 16:51

You are quite correct when saying, "not the first time things like this have happened", toad. Where I live, here on the Jersey Cape, it's a daily occurrence. Trim-ethyl aluminum is one of the main ingredients in the chemtrail program.

It appears as if they are using the screen as some sort of radar 'bounce'. And then, of course, there is always the H.A.A.R.P. element.

I don't agree this is a harmless chemical being pumped into our atmosphere by the ton.

There are many members who are quite concerned.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt84/erinmarch/Chemtrails_08.jpg

Anyone who thinks this spraying program, in its myriad forms is not harmful, scroll down the page to MORGELLONS at this site:
http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?w=4&c=4&p=14&n=1&m=-1&z=3&x=0

They(nasa) are not exactly pumping "tons" of this into the atmosphere, if we could focus on this particular experiment it is pretty clear what they are doing. The jet-streams have been acting rather exotic as of late, as I'm sure lots of us have been experiencing rather unusual weather this past year and years in the past. There are a number of ways to effectively study these patterns, this being one of them. Just because it is NASA and there is something that appears to be dubious does not mean there is sinister motives behind it. Just throwing that out there.

observer
26th March 2012, 22:42
They(nasa) are not exactly pumping "tons" of this into the atmosphere [....snip]

You are miss-quoting me, toad. Of course this one single experiment isn't pumping "tons" of trim-ethyl aluminum into the atmosphere. That's not what I said in my comment.

I'm speaking of the culminating effect of all the trim-ethyl aluminum being pumped into the atmosphere by all the various operations that are doing it, the Evergreen Chemtrail program, the H.A.A.R.P program, just to mention a few others.

It may be perfectly OK with you if there is a clandestine agenda to 'soft-kill' the population, but I don't particularly accept these principals of eugenics. It's all about 'tiny nibbles'.... tiny nibbles.... over extended periods of time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Jka_4YIAE&feature=g-all-u&context=G2fcc1f8FAAAAAAAAGAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Jka_4YIAE&feature=g-all-u&context=G2fcc1f8FAAAAAAAAGAA

observer
27th March 2012, 15:36
For any member who may have thought this mission was a good thing, you might be advised the launch was successful.

Posted by RCC on 2012-03-27 at 05:33:02 EDT
All five rockets were successful. First launch at 4:58 a.m. Reports as far south as Wilmington,NC; west to Charlestown, W.VA and north to Buffalo, NY. This concludes ATREX coverage. Next launch from Wallops is no earlier than late May.

My personal opinion is that the NAZIs have taken another little nibble.

NASA=Nazis Against Sovereign Americans.

As Jim Marrs has said so many times in the past, "The Nazis didn't loose the second world war, the German people did".

MorningSong
27th March 2012, 16:02
Here is what spaceweather is reporting about the "experiment":

ATREX EXPERIMENT LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT SKY: Before sunrise on March 27th, sky watchers up and down the eastern seaboard of the United States witnessed a strange apparition. A quintet of milky-white plumes appeared in the night sky, twisting in the winds at the edge of space. "It was pretty unreal and very exciting to see," says eye-witness Jack Fusco, who sends this picture from Seaside Park in New Jersey:

http://spaceweather.com/images2012/27mar12/rocketplumes_strip.jpg

The plumes were chemical tracers (trimethyl aluminum) deposited in the upper reaches of Earth's atmosphere by five rockets launched rapid-fire from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. The goal of the experiment, named ATREX (Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment), is to study 3D turbulence in the thermosphere.

"We saw the rockets lift off and then slowly release their chemicals, creating trails in the sky," reports Alice B. of Loudoun County, Virginia. "We could also see what I assume were the rocket remnants falling back to Earth."

"Once the chemical tracers from the rockets were released, the view was amazing," adds Bryan Lauber of Frenchtown, NJ. "The tracers were extremely bright and seemed to just fall out of the sky!"

Go to spaceweather. com to see more picts from the public...

gypsybutterflykiss
27th March 2012, 17:55
I wish they'd just stop!

kreagle
27th March 2012, 21:20
The overwhelming feeling here, in reference to this post, is that none of us trust the PTB, and certainly with good cause.

Psalm 118:8
King James Version (KJV)

8It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

heyokah
28th March 2012, 11:29

Here's a video of this ATREX-experiment

_3iK21nqBh4

"We saw how the missiles were launched, slowly brought their chemicals in the atmosphere and then traces," said Alice b. From Loudoun County in Virginia. "We could also see how rocket stages relapsed to Earth."

Aluminium

For the sake of good order, aluminum is a toxin that leads to dementia and neurological disorders. The nasal cavity and lungs enable aluminium to get into our blood flow and then to enter the brain and heart tissue.

Monsanto has recently developed a gene resistant aluminium that can be processed in seeds.
Aluminium was sprayed during the first Gulf war to weaken the enemy on the ground.

Heavy metals can be removed from the body by using zeolite.

Sidney
13th April 2012, 19:39
Here is what spaceweather is reporting about the "experiment":

ATREX EXPERIMENT LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT SKY: Before sunrise on March 27th, sky watchers up and down the eastern seaboard of the United States witnessed a strange apparition. A quintet of milky-white plumes appeared in the night sky, twisting in the winds at the edge of space. "It was pretty unreal and very exciting to see," says eye-witness Jack Fusco, who sends this picture from Seaside Park in New Jersey:

http://spaceweather.com/images2012/27mar12/rocketplumes_strip.jpg

The plumes were chemical tracers (trimethyl aluminum) deposited in the upper reaches of Earth's atmosphere by five rockets launched rapid-fire from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. The goal of the experiment, named ATREX (Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment), is to study 3D turbulence in the thermosphere.

"We saw the rockets lift off and then slowly release their chemicals, creating trails in the sky," reports Alice B. of Loudoun County, Virginia. "We could also see what I assume were the rocket remnants falling back to Earth."

"Once the chemical tracers from the rockets were released, the view was amazing," adds Bryan Lauber of Frenchtown, NJ. "The tracers were extremely bright and seemed to just fall out of the sky!"

Go to spaceweather. com to see more picts from the public...

Gee- What????Are they going to start "chemtrailing" outside our atmosphere now, instead of down here where we are breathing? So what EXACTLY is the motive for studying 3D TURBULENCE in the thermosphere????????????????????????? It never stops.