PDA

View Full Version : What is happening ?

Eagle Eye
17th March 2012, 15:41
Last night was a very strange night. I have started meditation before sleeping and after few minutes I heard a big noise like a drill and very strange images flashing. I saw images not related with each other and I felt like I was in a fantasy world. I wanted to go further and focusing more but I felt a big headache and I had to stop. I can't describe well what I saw but it was beautiful.
If someone had something similar please tell me how to control it and go further because I felt like living a different reality. I have tried different methods today but I can't do it without starting a headache.

PS.
I don't use any kind of drug or alchool.

truth4me
17th March 2012, 15:59
I've posted on another thread about me seeing a flashlight like light shining in my left eye plus a large city burning I seen right after that....... I'm really begin to wonder if we aren't starting to "shift" into a new world.

fractal being
17th March 2012, 16:14
Well I've been writing and deleting the message below many times, because my experience doesn't make any sense to me and I didn't felt starting a thread which shows... well that I'm going nuts. But I'll take the opportunity you're offering and share that. Hopefully i won't delete it again before posting.

Last night before going to sleep I tried to meditate. Suddenly I had the urge to start humming. So, I started humming (even though I'm not sure that this is the right term, nevertheless it was a vibrating sound created by my throat). The vibrating sound would become more and more intense. At some point it got so intense that I got under the covers. I put my left arm wide open into my chest and the right index into my third eye and the humming became more and more intense to the point my whole body started vibrating in a nearly violent manner with my heart beating very fast. At that moment I felt that I was communicating with something, without having knowledge of with what and which was the context of communication.

My chest was burning and the humming/vibration kept escalating to a point that it started really worrying me. Since I was aware of the experience I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. I kept emitting those unnatural sounds that I would never imagine that they can come out of a human being. My ear drums were popping in and out in an alternating fashion and my chest was literally on fire and some sort of energy was flowing out of my third eye. Eventually I took control of myself and the whole thing stopped. I'm not sure how long it lasted.

The experience was so intense that I went to sleep exhausted and drained. Today I woke up and I have a terrible headache that won't go away with any of my classic methods.

Being a scientist, I've never came to an experience that challenged my rational mind so much. If the awareness of the experience was not so clear, i would have thought that this was just a bad dream. But it wasn't and the sounds I created were so unnatural.

I tried to do a reality check today, and I couldn't reproduce the same sounds and experience in any way. I don't know whether this makes any sense to any of you Avalonians, but I would really appreciate a second opinion, since the only alternative left is that I'm going insane. As you realize I cannot discuss this with anyone in my working/family environment.

P.S. I occasionally smoke a joint or two (It's legal where I am), but this cannot explain it since lately I haven't.

Eagle Eye
17th March 2012, 16:58
I have heard that these are symptoms for opening third eye but felt like I was damaging my body pushing it too far. Heart beats were very high also had big headache. I only enjoyed 1-2 minutes and I stopped.

sirdipswitch
17th March 2012, 17:29
Iceberg, fractal being, truth4me

I have done the exact same thing, during my initial out-of-body experiences. Sounds rather classic actually. I purchased a book at Amazon, by; William Buhlman, titled "The Secret of The Soul", and it was excellent. He writes and explains asrtal projection in terms that anyone can understand and then practice. Somebody finally wrote a book that I could understand, without having to learn some wierd religious excersizes, to accomplish astral projection.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

fractal being
18th March 2012, 22:15
Iceberg, fractal being, truth4me

I have done the exact same thing, during my initial out-of-body experiences. Sounds rather classic actually. I purchased a book at Amazon, by; William Buhlman, titled "The Secret of The Soul", and it was excellent. He writes and explains asrtal projection in terms that anyone can understand and then practice. Somebody finally wrote a book that I could understand, without having to learn some wierd religious excersizes, to accomplish astral projection.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Thank you very much sirdipswitch and Iceberg.
The absurdness of the sounds made it quite unpleasant, but if that's what it takes to unlock the third eye, then I'd make them again :patsak:

Besides, I found a free pdf here:
http://http://mfmediagroup.com/search.html?wm=142&sub=1&search=william%20buhlman

I've read a few pages and it's exactly the way you describe it.

Much love
fb

CD7
18th March 2012, 23:34
LOl! since were sharing quorky experiences. I too experienced something ive not experienced a couple of days ago...i was on the couch and my heart starting beating fast, both arms seemed to be vibrating and then at the ends of my palm it was like something was rolling something on the palm of my hands? it was weird, it was a continual "roll" like invisible balls were being turned on my palms. it was fluttery too? It was a real good feeling as far as energy...i just had no idea wht was happening, and was curious where it was going to go but it stopped.

Eagle Eye
19th March 2012, 09:29
LOl! since were sharing quorky experiences. I too experienced something ive not experienced a couple of days ago...i was on the couch and my heart starting beating fast, both arms seemed to be vibrating and then at the ends of my palm it was like something was rolling something on the palm of my hands? it was weird, it was a continual "roll" like invisible balls were being turned on my palms. it was fluttery too? It was a real good feeling as far as energy...i just had no idea wht was happening, and was curious where it was going to go but it stopped.

Thanks for sharing

meat suit
19th March 2012, 09:46
interesting stories!
something must be going on with a lot of us...

I have lately felt a shift in the relationship between my body and my body awareness, it feels like I my conciousness is starting to not be tied to fixed locality of my body anymore.
I feel really safe with it and had no unpleasend symptoms. also I have been quite successful lately to move sexual energy upwards....aiming for the heart...

I should add that I am on 'Ormus' since a month...

cheers
meat

G.Deluca
19th March 2012, 10:17
i have no advice for you but i can tell you that something similar is happening to me since i started to meditate or trying to have an obe (unsuccessfully for now )
while meditating images are popping into my mind and it's like being in a beautiful fantasy world,full of light,but sometime i get kicked out and i see again the dark of my bedroom
while trying to have an obe i feel strong vibrations and 3 days ago even a paralysis,my body was so heavy it took minutes to move
i even feel vibrations during the day,when i'm relaxing or studying,at first i thought,it's another earthquake! :D but nothing was shaking,i accept tips from experinced people :)

edit: i forgot to say that in february i had a fever for 1 week,wich is unusual for me i rarely get sick,since then i started to lose weight,no desire for meat,alcool and i went through an emotive rough time,but now things are ok

conk
19th March 2012, 18:42
P.S. I occasionally smoke a joint or two (It's legal where I am), but this cannot explain it since lately I haven't.So, er ah, maybe you need to fire one up! ;)

I had sort of a similar experience during a regressive hypnosis session. I met a lady who is schooled in the Delores Cannon past life regression methods. About 1 hour into a 3 hour session my mind was racing. I was lucid, yet far away. Just as I was beginning to have doubts about the whole experience, not really knowing what to expect, I began to vibrate. At first I thought she had laid me on a special table. The vibrations moved up from my hands, to my arms, to my torso. It was almost violent in nature. I asked her if I was on a vibrating table and she said no, that I could check it out when I "awoke". I have never had such a strange experience. I was nearly bouncing off the table! My hands sweated profusely for days afterward.