PDA

View Full Version : North Korea Threatens 'Sacred' Nuclear War

Studeo
24th July 2010, 10:05
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/north_korea_threatens_sacred_nuclear_war

North Korea has threatened a "sacred war" using its "nuclear deterrent" in retaliation for military exercises by America and South Korea this weekend.

The North's powerful National Defence Commission said it could be forced to retaliate against the two countries, which begin "reckless" military drills on Sunday.

"The army and people of the DPRK will start a retaliatory sacred war of their own style based on nuclear deterrent any time necessary in order to counter the US imperialists and the South Korean puppet forces deliberately pushing the situation to the brink of a war," the commission said.

In the same statement, it again denied the country was behind the sinking of a South Korean warship in March.

A South Korea-led team of investigators concluded in May that a North Korean submarine had torpedoed the Cheonan ship, killing 46 sailors.

The North escaped rebuke by the UN Security Council, which condemned the attack in July without directly blaming the Pyongyang government.

The United States has rejected a call by the North to resume six-party nuclear talks.

Instead, it announced new sanctions on Wednesday to freeze the North's assets and cut off the flow of cash to the destitute state's leaders.

The US and South Korea are set to conduct large-scale military exercises in the waters off the Korean peninsula on Sunday.

Commenting on the war threat, State Department spokesman PJ Crowley said: "We are not interested in a war of words with North Korea.

"What we need from North Korea is fewer provocative words and more constructive action," he said.

Snowbird
24th July 2010, 15:51
I have read and heard over and over again from channeled communication that WMD will simply never be allowed by beneficial off-planet councils, plural. They simply won't allow this to happen. Conventional weaponry is allowed.

Fredkc
24th July 2010, 20:02
The govt of NK is a failed experiment based upon the oldest of shams - tyranny supported by blatant fear.

"The army and people of the DPRK will start a retaliatory sacred war of their own style based on nuclear deterrent any time necessary in order to counter the US imperialists and the South Korean puppet forces deliberately pushing the situation to the brink of a war," the commission said.It only knows one method of gaining its way among the rest of the global population, the role of the petulant child.

The North escaped rebuke by the UN Security Council, which condemned the attack in July without directly blaming the Pyongyang government.Sadly people still fall for it.

Moemers
24th July 2010, 20:40
More saber rattling.

Less fear. More love.

Studeo
25th July 2010, 01:03
S Korea-US military exercise begins in the Sea of Japan
The US-South Korean military exercise will last four days The US and South Korea have begun a major military exercise in the Sea of Japan, despite threats of retaliation from North Korea.

The navy and air force manoeuvres involve 20 ships, 200 planes and 8,000 US and South Korean personnel.

Washington and Seoul say they want to send a clear signal to the North following the sinking of a South Korean warship in March.

An international investigation said a North Korean torpedo sank the ship.

However, the claim has been angrily denied by Pyongyang.

On Saturday, North Korea threatened to use its nuclear deterrent in a retaliatory, "sacred war" in response to the exercise.

The BBC's John Sudworth, in Seoul, says the show of strength is intended to rattle Pyongyang's military and political elite.

But some observers are questioning whether the display of military power will simply galvanise the hardliners inside the isolated country, he says.

North Korea's inflammatory rhetoric is nothing new, he adds, but the rising tension is causing concern, with China urging all parties to show restraint.

The South Korean defence ministry said the manoeuvres had been relocated from the sensitive Yellow Sea to the Sea of Japan following protests from China, North Korea's ally.

Border monitored

Amid the rising tension, military officials in Seoul said they were closely monitoring the North's military in border areas but had not detected any unusual activity in the run-up to the exercises, code-named Invincible Spirit.

The North's National Defence Commission denounced the war games as "nothing but outright provocations aimed to stifle the Democratic People's Republic of Korea [North Korea] by force of arms," the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said.

"The army and people of the DPRK will start a retaliatory sacred war of their own style based on nuclear deterrent any time necessary in order to counter the US imperialists and the South Korean puppet forces deliberately pushing the situation to the brink of a war," it added.

The US responded by saying it was "not interested in a war of words with North Korea".

The four-day drill includes the aircraft carrier USS George Washington and some 200 fixed-wing aircraft, officials said.

The sinking of the Cheonan warship claimed the lives of 46 South Korean sailors.

SpoonMan
25th July 2010, 06:20
I have read and heard over and over again from channeled communication that WMD will simply never be allowed by beneficial off-planet councils, plural. They simply won't allow this to happen. Conventional weaponry is allowed.

SSTOP IT! This is BAD. Whether it is true or NOT it is a horrible mind set. We can not walk around thinking bad things cant happen because aliens won't let them (Which is nonsense we've been blowing off nukes non-stop since the 40s and doing other much more damaging things to this earth along side of it).
If you think a nuke can't work then you aren't going to fight to rid the world of them. People are stupid and nuclear explosions aimed at people are a real possibility. We need to confront issues with humanity, not sweep them under the rug.

Operator
25th July 2010, 12:33
People are stupid and nuclear explosions aimed at people are a real possibility.

Who is talking about nuclear explosions ?

On Saturday, North Korea threatened to use its nuclear deterrent in a retaliatory, "sacred war" in response to the exercise.

Look up what depleted uranium does in Iraq ... there are so much more nuclear application possible.

Snowbird
25th July 2010, 23:36
SSTOP IT! This is BAD. Whether it is true or NOT it is a horrible mind set. We can not walk around thinking bad things cant happen because aliens won't let them (Which is nonsense we've been blowing off nukes non-stop since the 40s and doing other much more damaging things to this earth along side of it).
If you think a nuke can't work then you aren't going to fight to rid the world of them. People are stupid and nuclear explosions aimed at people are a real possibility. We need to confront issues with humanity, not sweep them under the rug.

They are referring to long-range nuclear missiles that would annihilate an entire region. We are speaking here of North Korea and their attempts to destabilize their enemies, which are many. Why can't we walk around thinking that bad things can't happen because benevolent off-planet beings won't let them? They have already shut down the world's military technologies on many occasions. This is common knowledge.

And, quite frankly, I think that this knowledge in and of itself would be a deterrent to any rogue country that is in the process of testing these long-range nukes. :hand:

Arpheus
25th July 2010, 23:51
Hey snowbird why did the ets allow hiroshima and nagasaki to get bombed with nukes then?I mean seriously?Where were they then?

Ross
26th July 2010, 00:55
Remember the game being played...propoganda...same ole story that does its job well.

Ross

Snowbird
26th July 2010, 12:56
Hey snowbird why did the ets allow hiroshima and nagasaki to get bombed with nukes then?I mean seriously?Where were they then?

It was because of those two heinous actions, Arpheus, that from what I have read and heard, the off-planet councils came together and made these decisions. They had essentially left us (planet Earth) alone for hundreds of years but when the U.S. hideously decided to take this action, the off-planet councils also decided to take action to protect the surrounding galaxies.

Studeo
26th July 2010, 16:02
26 July 2010 Last updated at 09:21 GMT

US displays its military might
By John Sudworth

BBC News, on board USS George Washington, Sea of Japan

Some 200 aircraft and 8,000 personnel are involved in the exercises There are probably not many more effective statements of military might than a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier.
The USS George Washington is one of the biggest warships in the world, made from 60,000 tons of steel and capable of carrying more than 6,000 crew members.

Just a few minutes spent on the flight deck is a demonstration of formidable, awesome power.

The double ear protection provided does not stop the feeling of the noise rumbling and resonating in the pit of your stomach, as the F-18 fighter planes are catapulted into flight.
That said, the participation of this ship in a joint naval exercise with South Korea off the coast of the peninsular is, in fact, not at all remarkable.

The two navies regularly train together and aircraft carriers, including the George Washington, have taken part in these kinds of drill before.

We have caught glimpses of some of the 20 or so other ships involved, sometimes up close, at other times far away on the horizon.
It is certainly a large exercise but the scale is not unprecedented.

There must then be other reasons why it seems to have taken on a special significance and attracted the attention of the world's media, a number of whom, like the BBC, have sent reporters for an up-close look at what is going on.

The first reason, of course, is timing....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10759710

sojorner
26th July 2010, 22:15
Interesting.....In a video Kerry did recently with Bob Dean, He said the Aliens wouldn't allow nuclear weapons being used. However he did say in a melodramatic way, that we are in for a tough time. I would have liked to know what he meant....

The more I see these threats for nuclear wars....The more I wonder if it's just a psych war on humanity. Let's scare the crap out of everyone....so nobodies looking at our other hand.

Soj

Snowbird
27th July 2010, 01:36
Interesting.....In a video Kerry did recently with Bob Dean, He said the Aliens wouldn't allow nuclear weapons being used. However he did say in a melodramatic way, that we are in for a tough time. I would have liked to know what he meant....

The more I see these threats for nuclear wars....The more I wonder if it's just a psych war on humanity. Let's scare the crap out of everyone....so nobodies looking at our other hand.

Soj

Some people hate channeled information and others, like myself, use it as a tool to help to put puzzle pieces together.

I just came back from reading a channeled message that stated that between now and mid-September, we will experience a period of relative calm globally. Relative calm, is a very big term. However, starting in mid-late-September, the "stuff" will hit the fan and it may hit the fan more than once before the end of the year. They didn't elaborate on the "stuff" or the definition of same.

I saw that Bob Dean interview and sat there nodding my head because I had heard, read and experienced that very same information several times over from several different types of sources. The off-planet beings understand the universal dangers of allowing the arrogant and at times insane political leaders to push a button that transforms not just an Earth landmass, but the structures and environments of planetary masses. Their actions make perfect sense.

By the way Sojorner, I love your Location quote: the Corporation of Canada. I have been very tempted to add to my own Location: the Corporation of the United States of America. :cool2:

conk
2nd August 2010, 19:30
That's what little bullies do, they puff out their chest and act tough. Lots of posturing for such a puny, broke country. Of course desperate people......