PDA

View Full Version : Proof

niki
21st March 2012, 06:40
Hi I'm new to this wonderful forum here,
and I'm from Indonesia.

it seems that every day I'm more and more being led into this deeper quest to seek the ultimate Truth, far even beyond the material realms. and believe me, this 'quest' has even made me much more Open-minded, spiritual, and perhaps most importantly, more 'Whole', as a human being.

But, with all due respect, being friends with some of my atheist friends & relatives,
and to try to be objective,
I can't help but sometimes feeling nagged by my "3D skepticism".

These things that you all posted here are all interesting, but how do we know *for sure*(100%) that this whole things are not some 'creative', and 'super-vivid' human Imaginations & made-up fantasy, to escape this harsh reality/real-world?
and, how do you know?...also, are you sure about your 'sources' of information/proof?

So all I'm asking is just this: any solid, concrete, undeniable Proofs?

Hope I can get at least some enlightening answers to this 'materialist' dilemma.

thank you~

wavydome
21st March 2012, 06:53
Hi niki, For a start to good discussion, you might like to try--

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17783-Krishnamurti-and-Prof-David-Bohm

and/or

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41331-The-ending-of-time-by-j.-Krishnamurti-dr.-David-bohm&p=439630&highlight=david+bohm#post439630

bennycog
21st March 2012, 07:08
niki hi and welcome.. i have found at the start that by reaching out and demanding proof never works :)

Study and look into things that don't seem right to you.. Ask yourself questions about what you see and does it fit with the world now or how you imagine it should look.. 9/11 will always be the best avenue for this.. the proof is right there infront of your eyes and in your bones..

start with these things, and when you come to the realization that bad people made it happen. you will know 100% that it is not made up..

Hope i helped a little..

ponda
21st March 2012, 08:26
Hi niki,

There's a fair bit that you can look at, at these links.If this is the sort of stuff that you are after

http://jszostak.webs.com/View%20The%20Evidence.html

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/2011.html#OF

cheers

spiritguide
21st March 2012, 09:34
Niki,

Welcome to avalon. You will find many viable links and information here on this site. What you take and what you leave are totally up to you for your quest for truth. Enjoy your journey, follow your path and listen to your heart.

:peace:

WyoSeeker
21st March 2012, 15:51
I've found in sharing with those around me that "proof" is a relative term. Funny as that sounds, one person's proof can be easily dismissed by another. Since there is no reality except the one you make ultimately acceptance of something as "proof" is still a decision you make within.

For me it was the science that tied it all together. I would suggest David Wilcock, Nassim Haramein and Greg Braden as good sources of research in this area.

Welcome and happy journeying!

ginnyk
21st March 2012, 16:44
Hi, I'm new also. I have been reading this forum for months, and there is some very good information made available. I have been looking for "proof" since 1960. Each time I find it, another opening appears at the bottom of that famous rabbit hole, and what I thought I believed has to be revised or replaced with new information. I am now reading "Remember Who You Are" by David Icke.

My point is that I have learned to share my truth in the moment, but never to argue it as absolute fact, because I have always had to admit that my truth has changed. That is the wonder of it all. Happy hunting.

Gin

DreamsInDigital
22nd March 2012, 00:19
No one source has all the right answers. Only Bits and Pieces of the whole.

Kimberley
22nd March 2012, 00:52
Niki
Welcome to Avalon... I would like to add Dr Bruce Lipton to the list...
Much love

Alex Laker
22nd March 2012, 01:03
A warm welcome to you... it's nice to see those who are so far apart in geography are so close in spirituality :)

Proof, spoof, goof. Not sure if I care anymore... or maybe I just feel like I've got things pretty well worked out in my own mind, and that's good enough for me :tape:

- Alex

WhiteFeather
22nd March 2012, 01:43
You will know the correct path when the answer is felt from your heart. The inside never lies, thats where youll find the real truth. Whatever resonates with you retain, whatever doesnt, simply discard. Good luck on your new journey in the spiritual realm and Project Avalon.

jagman
22nd March 2012, 01:58
:wave:Hello Niki, Lloyd Pie and his team of genetic experts are using techniques
that are accepted by main stream science on the star child skull. Recent tests on the skull indicate, It is not of human origin. Lloyd is probably only a year or so
away from finally proving that the human race is not alone. These are very exciting
times we live in Niki.

Taurean
22nd March 2012, 02:37
You join enough dots together and pretty soon a picture begins to emerge.

Once the synchronicity kicks in hold on tight you're in for one hell of a ride.

Welcome to Avalon Niki, - aka the Ground Crew & Lightworkers.

It does you good to have a reality check every now and again because some of things that come to the surface are designed to create self doubt.

Sidney
22nd March 2012, 02:48
Welcome Niki, I know taking in all this information at once can be overwhelming. To echo what others have said, proof is something that is individual to each of us. You should get comfortable trusting your instincts. If your gut tells you something, listen. There is not much black and white in the areas that we cover here, but one big huge grey area. However, for many of us, the BIG picture, is as black and white as it gets.

When I started my waking journey, I started at Project camelot (which Bill Ryan Co-founded with Kerry, before they split and he brought us Avalon), anyhow, I started at the bveginning of their archives, and watched every interview in chronological order. One by one, the puzzle pieces started to turn into a picture. This was years ago, I'm not even sure how long, but at least 5 years ago (i think). So much phenomenal information there, as well as the archives here.

Educateyourself.org is also a good one, and there are alot of coast to coast am shows available on youtube, however I subscribe and its worth it to have access to all the downloads, to listen to whenever you want.

Anyway, enjoy the ride, its a bumpy one.

Referee
22nd March 2012, 08:46
Hello Niki, You may want to start with the Klaus Dona Material..............Archeologist

http://projectcamelot.org/klaus_dona.html

ROMANWKT
22nd March 2012, 08:56
Hi Niki
I always thought that the best way to start is to gather a comprehensive understanding of ALL that we already do know first, which is provable, and then start hypothesizing later as the majority do here. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42069-KNOWLEDGE-the-time-is-now.

Regards to you, and happy searching

roman

renegadejr
22nd March 2012, 11:26
Hello Niki-

I have been following avalon for over a year now. One of the best ways to know the truth in this world is follow the money. For that resource i suggest Benjamin Fulford. He was a Bureau Chief for FORBES magazine for 17 years and his resume along with his family ties to money is extensive. If you are more of a science person, which i am, then start with who i did and learn all you can from david wilcock and his site divinecosmos.com. These two specifically tied it in for me along with camelot/avalon. I have to add that there is a somewhat new Australian on the scene named George Kavassilas and what he has to say especially in his sydney equiox youtube video series really resinates with me. Hope it helps some. you are on the truth wave and dont stop the ride. its a good one to have. One light, One love, One earth

Debra
22nd March 2012, 12:47
Hello Niki and welcome from me as well.
I have to agree with most advice already given, which amounts to keep looking where your eyes, ears and heart take you. For that is where you are meant to be, and take each moment and see how it resonates with you.

I would also suggest that you explore beyond just one piece of information about a topic and research for yourself, compare it against other available sources. These days, we can do this very easily online. Also, pay attention to the way a piece of writing is constructed, and ask yourself, who is the person who wrote this, what is their agenda.

For the same reason, also stay conscious of what peoples voices and body language are saying in interviews. Same with the interviewer. But also ask yourself why you intuit these evaluations, what it is about you and your own thinking that perceives in the way that you do.

Enjoy your quest, it is yours. Look forward to reading your posts to see a glimpse of what you are finding and how you are thinking.

Best wishes,
Zebra

Realeyes
22nd March 2012, 13:13
Welcome to Avalon Niki,
A name that has yet to be mentioned that I would add to the list is 'Fred Alan Wolf Phd'. He has a brilliant sense of humour and teaches the wonders of Quantum Physics that anyone can understand And entwines with the Spiritual journey.

modwiz
22nd March 2012, 14:17
Due diligence seems an appropriate term here regarding your 'request'. I do hope you find that which you seek.

Welcome to Avalon.

highlyter
22nd March 2012, 14:36
Nicely shared Wyoseeker. I am very grateful and agree with your suggestions whole-heartedly.
I am also new to the forum and am enjoying myself while finding my way around etc... A WEALTH OF INFORMATION. (sometimes can be TMI :confused: )
Anyway, I am glad I ran across this thread and found your post. Everyone has their own truths. It's in the vibration! Whether something resonates high or low is what helps me "know". The truth will often times blanket my whole body from head to toe. A wonderful feeling.

Peace.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Welcome Niki~

Jeffrey
22nd March 2012, 14:49
As they say here in the south, the proof is in the puddin'. You, my friend are the proof. Your wonder, your curiosity, your desire for something beyond your clever bones. It's a faint echo from the spiritual heritage of your soul.

Edgar Cayce once said that religion is really just ritual of longing for lost memories.

The proof you are looking for is anecdotal mainly. No mainstream scientist is going to say, "I was looking under the microscope this morning, and I saw God." Likewise no dogmatic fanatic of a Christian is going to say, "I was examining the fossil records today, and I saw science." Catch my drift? The proof is all around you, it's just how you choose to percieve it. Now, experiencing it is another thing.

There is knowing, understanding, realizing, and actualizing. Each takes some amount of effort, but to hit 'em all takes a willingness and diligence and a knowledge that mainstream science can't touch.

There are plenty of books giving anecdotal evidence of something beyond all of this, Swami Vivekananda, Paramahamsa Yogananda, Sri Ramakrishna, I mean hell, even the Bible. There are plenty of instructional books on the "how-to's", and many stories of dedicated people who followed those instructions and actualized the content therein. They became the proof themselves.

Just a thought.

Vivek

giovonni
27th March 2012, 00:23
Greetings niki

Proof ~ The ultimate evidence attesting the true nature of something... http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_study.png

Ah ... but isn't that suppose to be the rub of life itself ...

From the proverb ~ The proof of the pudding is in the eating...

So perhaps it can only be really achieved in experiencing it for oneself... http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_scratch.png

Welcome to the Forum :yo:

Blessings Gio

Delight
27th March 2012, 00:34
and I'm from Indonesia.

it seems that every day I'm more and more being led into this deeper quest to seek the ultimate Truth, far even beyond the material realms. and believe me, this 'quest' has even made me much more Open-minded, spiritual, and perhaps most importantly, more 'Whole', as a human being.

But, with all due respect, being friends with some of my atheist friends & relatives,

These things that you all posted here are all interesting, but how do we know *for sure*(100%) that this whole things are not some 'creative', and 'super-vivid' human Imaginations & made-up fantasy, to escape this harsh reality/real-world?
and, how do you know?...also, are you sure about your 'sources' of information/proof?

Hope I can get at least some enlightening answers to this 'materialist' dilemma.

thank you~

I do not know that this is proof but it does show the truth of ancient occult spiritual science
Santos Bonacci The Ancient Theology Occult Science Part 1

http://youtu.be/SXBZsuXUbcg

RedeZra
27th March 2012, 01:05
and I'm from Indonesia.

it seems that every day I'm more and more being led into this deeper quest to seek the ultimate Truth

hi niki

someone said I AM the Truth

so seek Him if you agree

it is up to us

what we make of life

but Truth alone will triumph

for such is the nature of Truth

that lies will vanish and imaginations evaporate

when Truth makes Truth known

foreverfan
27th March 2012, 13:15
In 2012 Project Avalon gives you a front row seat to

Ascension, UFO Disclosure, Free Energy, a Return to Common Sense, End to Financial Tyranny & the Main Stream Media. Wow. If any one of these come true, I'd call it a success, but if we hit all of them, I'm going to be ecstatic.

Party at my house.

The only real thing you know in this world is pure consciousness
and I can prove it... consider that when you die, every thing you know is going to go away. :sad:

Neptun
27th March 2012, 13:26
and I'm from Indonesia.

thank you~

You use connect the dots. Every dot is information and when you have looked at allot of information, you get a better understanding of what the bigger picture is.
http://billedeupload.dk/images/8Uzl.gif
You also keep the bigger agenda in mind about what the New World Order's agenda and notice how mainstream media uses problem, reaction, solution.

Finally you connect with your intuition and feel what feels right and seek solid proofs to back it up.

niki
9th April 2012, 04:10
I sincerely thank you for all the comments posts.
All have really given me the proper knowledge and new information, as well as logical explanations about the Proof.

thank you.
and hope to learn more from this wonderful forum of Truth-seekers everywhere.
We are the Truth's beacons. never give up seeking, and sharing it.

~warmest regards from Indonesia~

Mike Gorman
9th April 2012, 06:57
Hey Niki, i entirely sympathize with your desire for concrete evidence for some of the perspectives discussed
on this forum. As expressed by others, sometimes absolute proof is not possible, but all the evidence points to a direction other-than the "Official" accounts for
events and our collective 'reality'. There is currently a lot of high-quality You Tube video concerning Phil Schneider, and Al Bielek both of whom
were involved with USA governmental black operations: here is a starting point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuvgTiqlfNk&feature=relmfu
All the best

Eram
9th April 2012, 07:46
Hi Niki,

Very interesting thread. I think about these things a lot too.
My question back to you is: What is proof?
Proof is that what makes you convinced about a certain topic isn't it?

The difficulty with proof is, that everything that is outside of us, in the material or holographic world that we live in, can be tempered with. Every magician can make you believe that something is happening right in front of your eyes, as in fact he's only creating an illusion.

Jesus said: 'The truth will set you free', and that's exactly what it did for you didn't it?
You became aware that the world we live in is a little bit different then we are led to believe in, and immediately you became open minded, spiritual and more 'whole' as a person. So the truth that you discovered has set you free.
I totally agree with whitefeather on that

You will know the correct path when the answer is felt from your heart. The inside never lies, thats where youll find the real truth. Whatever resonates with you retain, whatever doesnt, simply discard. Good luck on your new journey in the spiritual realm and Project Avalon.

Using material evidence to convince other people is a whole other ballgame and in most cases impossible.

Stuart Chase said: “For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

Finding material proof can be of use and sometimes you even get to convince other people with it, but you are up for a fight against powers that are too strong when you're really set out to convince all the people around you.