PDA

View Full Version : Maafa 21 FULL MOVIE

AlternativeInfoJunkie
24th March 2012, 21:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13AF6VXcuio&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC375A105D777C8C1

I am watching this right now. It's really interesting so far. Tell me what you guys think.

Cilka
25th March 2012, 05:16
I was able to watch only 9 minutes of this movie. Anyway, slavery has not been abolished. Slavery is still alive and just as common as in the old days if not more so, but it is also talked about less, it is considered a taboo. Look at human trafficking, women and children being used as sex slaves, the poor being used as slaves by corporations, the blacks and even the general public being used us guinea pig slaves by the pharmaceutical companies on every continent especially in Africa and the list goes on. The problem with humans is that they stopped believing in themselves and respecting themselves, and those who think they are Gods took advantage of the weak humans who allowed themselves to be treated worse than dogs. We, the commoners, have dug our own holes in this mess. It's time for us to get our power back. But, will we be able to do so? When a human is abused over and over again, its mind becomes fragmented and as a result that human becomes used to the abuse and considers it as part of a normal life. It becomes used to being a slave, he/she actually even starts liking it.

Is there a hope for humans? I really am not sure.