PDA

View Full Version : Rather disturbing story for parents in Amerika

Calz
27th March 2012, 03:41
Kids All Over America Are Being Put On Buses And Sent To Alternate Locations During School Terror Drills

All over the United States, school children are being taken out of their classrooms, put on buses and sent to "alternate locations" during terror drills. These exercises are often called "evacuation drills" or "relocation drills" and they are more than a little disturbing. Sometimes parents are notified in advance where the kids are being taken and sometimes they are only told that the children are being taken to an "undisclosed location". In the years since 9/11 and the Columbine school shootings, there has been a concerted effort to make school emergency drills much more "realistic" and much more intense. Unfortunately, the fact that many of these drills are deeply traumatizing many children does not seem to bother too many people. Do we really need to have "active shooter" drills where men point guns at our kids and fire blanks at them? Do we really need to have "relocation drills" where kids are rapidly herded on to buses and told that they must surrender their cell phones because they will not be allowed to call anyone? Our schools more closely resemble prison camps every single day, and it is our children that are suffering because of it.

It is also important to keep in mind that much of the time these drills are not the fault of local school administrators. Often, these drills are being mandated at the state level. Our politicians have become obsessed with "school safety" in recent years, and apparently their idea of "school safety" involves deeply traumatizing our kids.

Earlier today I was doing some research and I came across a forum where a parent was describing a relocation drill that would soon be happening at a school in Oklahoma. Well, I went to public schools all my life and nothing like this ever happened when I was growing up, so I wanted to do a little digging to see if this was actually happening around the country or if it was just an Internet rumor.

Unfortunately, what I found out was quite disturbing.

It turns out that "relocation drills" are being conducted at schools from coast to coast.

For example, the following is an excerpt from a letter to parents about a relocation drill that took place in Woodhaven, Michigan....

Much more: http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/kids-all-over-america-are-being-put-on-buses-and-sent-to-alternate-locations-during-school-terror-drills

CdnSirian
27th March 2012, 04:14
Shocking...yet not shocking. Definitely a Shock and Awe program for kids. I had no idea, thanks for posting.

Hervé
27th March 2012, 04:20
Kids All Over America Are Being Put On Buses And Sent To Alternate Locations During School Terror Drills

[...]

It turns out that "relocation drills" are being conducted at schools from coast to coast.

[...]

MKultra mass programming...

... it's all for your own good and well being....

Debra
27th March 2012, 04:26
You bet Calz, warning bells all over!

Although I believe in reality-based training so that people are ready to be survivors in emergency situations, and this would include ways to defend themselves if worse comes to worse, I am more concerned that the parents are not invited to share this training with their children.

Also, I would not agree to my child being taken to an undisclosed location. For any activity for that matter. That is not on. It is creepy.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Zebra

Ellisa
27th March 2012, 04:32
That is very unsettling. After the fires and floods we have had here every school is required to have a disaster plan which includes evacuation to a safer place if necessary. It is supposed to be practised once a term. It's a good idea and not very scary, nothing like these examples.

Bussing children away from their school WITHOUT parental knowledge seems unlawful, as is the clause that no one can leave for any reason. Drills may be necessary, but they are DRILLS not reality. Why would anything this extreme be thought to be a good idea?

seko
27th March 2012, 04:35
Things are moving fast and very few are paying attention.

The time to act is now friends, hope you people can get together and get your country back.

Sidney
27th March 2012, 04:51
What I want to know, is what the hell are they preparing them (us) for. I probably already know. Yeah, this really p*****es me off.

mosquito
27th March 2012, 04:59
"Disturbing" strikes me as being something of an understatement !

Good find, I've not seen a trace of this story anywhere else.

Once again, I have to ask the seemingly futile question - when will the American people say "enough !" ?

meeradas
27th March 2012, 06:15
If i were you:
Nobody is taking my children to an "undisclosed location".
If they do, they're kidnappers, and can expect treatment as such.

toothpick
27th March 2012, 07:03
Hi Calz
That is just horrible what they are doing to these kids.
Obviously, they are trying to numb thier senses to horrific situations.
Most disturbing is that most people just can not see what tptb are doing right in front of them.
That unseeing crowd includes most of my family members, makes me very sad.

Mad Hatter
27th March 2012, 08:18
Blanks have been known to kill and maim and thats apart from the pyschological trauma involved plus as already mentioned the kidnap aspect.

Seems to me like a huge payday in court for those that wish to avail themselves of the opportunity...

Calz
27th March 2012, 08:23
Blanks have been known to kill and maim and thats apart from the pyschological trauma involved plus as already mentioned the kidnap aspect.

Seems to me like a huge payday in court for those that wish to avail themselves of the opportunity...

Sure but at what cost???

All the "tea in China" would not replace either of my two children.

There *could* be something there for a class action suit preempting any such tragedy. That would be one for the lawyers (or perhaps Rob :laser: )

RunningDeer
27th March 2012, 09:01
Speak up for our Children!
Create an echo across all Nations.
An echo that shakes this darkness into the Light.

Children, the precious ones stirring in Light.
Speak up for our Children!
All One, we co-create this darkness into Light.

Freedom and Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

All over the United States, school children are being taken out of their classrooms, put on buses and sent to "alternate locations" during terror drills. These exercises are often called "evacuation drills" or "relocation drills" and they are more than a little disturbing. Sometimes parents are notified in advance where the kids are being taken and sometimes they are only told that the children are being taken to an "undisclosed location".

truth4me
27th March 2012, 09:13
I went to school in the 60's and 70's and the only drills we did was tornado and fire. I don't remember any earthquake drills even though we were smack dab on top on the New Madrid fault.....

Sirius White
27th March 2012, 09:39
I feel it. The need to act. AHHHHH!!!

Things are getting intense and this is only the beginning.

Alie
27th March 2012, 11:08
"Disturbing" strikes me as being something of an understatement !

Good find, I've not seen a trace of this story anywhere else.

Once again, I have to ask the seemingly futile question - when will the American people say "enough !" ?

Such an appropriate question.

This is my problem ... If you are 1 person with this kind of information, in fact with a head and heart full of information from the alternative pov, it's mind boggling to think what to DO next. "A few threads ago", I was challenged about my desire for leadership, so therefore I really don't know what Americans should/could do without someone/something suggesting answers to the feeling of "enough".

Somehow, I/we/they must find a way to move from theory to reality.

bluestflame
27th March 2012, 11:26
they are training them , conditioning them to comply with what they have planned so they will be so accustomed to it they will be easier to handle

suspicious what's really behind some of the mkultra like programming of lone gunmen in the past

what if they were programmed to create the environment where it would be seen as necessary to take children out of thier normal school environment in the care of strangers to an undisclosed location

silent running

Carmody
27th March 2012, 15:02
Basically, the moment one legally becomes an adult who can vote, they vote their acquiescence to the system as it stands, by voting. In the moment of bringing one's child to a school that it as been mandated that they bring that child to...they have voted their acquiescence to a corrupt system and given their child into it's caring and control, with fate and direction included.

When they expect you to sign paperwork when you bring your child to a school, offer not to sign, but offer a counter contract with explicit terms. Signing it as it is..means you acquiesce to their terms.

It is a 'built over time' circular trap where we have hard time finding the beginning, or the end. The contractual solution, is to offer new terms. In the specific.

Alekahn
27th March 2012, 15:46
Two words/concepts spring to mind when I hear of such things...
Homeschooling and Unschooling.
Movements/impulses of the future. We must reclaim the
educational path of our young! Taking back our power made tangible.

Grassroots...legitimate, creative resistance to those 'powers' who still
harbor any dark agenda involving our children. We shall
protect the children of the new earth in myriad novel ways.

I can feel the groundswell of such activism and guardianship
beginning anew.
Thanks for the sad alert Calz. I will spread the word.

blufire
27th March 2012, 16:14
Bluestflame said:

they are training them , conditioning them to comply with what they have planned so they will be so accustomed to it they will be easier to handle

Yes, and we are being conditioned as well. We as a country will never rise up against these atrocities because of our conditioning, brainwashing and fear of standing up against “authority”.

Or . . . we are made to run the endless maze of the legal and/or political system trying to change the system through means “they” set up for us. It will never happen.

By the way . . . it is now legal for them to take our children anywhere they want. We allowed this by allowing the Patriot Act to be passed and more recently the Health Care legislation. Why do you think these “bills” are four and six inches thick . . . .thousands of pages.

Alekahn said:

Two words/concepts spring to mind when I hear of such things...
Homeschooling and Unschooling.

Grassroots...legitimate resistance to those 'powers' who
harbor any dark agenda involving our children. We shall
protect the children of the new earth in myriad novel ways.

I can feel the groundswell of such resistance beginning anew.
Thanks for the sad alert Calz. I will spread the word.

I agree with Alekahn, we have to be rebels in ways that will work and make a difference . . . even if it is a small scale. Grassroots . . . . quiet resistance . . . . powerful voices in the shadows.

I would like to see more people on Avalon coming up with solutions to these crimes against humanity and seeing them through . . . give people more hope and tools to create lives with peace and resolve.

Lazlo
27th March 2012, 16:51
I think that this is a great topic, but I do believe that the article is a bit alarmist. I didn't read where administrators where actually taking cell phones from kids, they were asking parents not to call. Likewise, parents were discouraged from picking up there kids, not forbidden. And having the drama club portray victims, that is standard procedure for drills. That was about gauging the abilities of the health care responders as a teaching tool. You can read all the textbooks you want, but you need to actually practice giving emergency care. Trust me on this one.

Mostly, this is aministrators with a budget and not very much common sense. However, the one incident with the live shooter and the blanks is absolutely out of bounds. Remember though, that one was reserved for teachers, no students were involved. Someone should have been fired for that, if not jailed. And then let the civil suits roll on in.

If you don't like how the school board is being run, then get yourself elected or at least show up at the meetings. It really does work. I spoke out at my first school board meeting as a high school student. One of my very dearest friends didn't like how the town was being run so he got himself elected to the city council. He has been very successful at enacting positive change. We discussed what we could get done if I ran in my ward so that we could stack the council (small town), but I travel for work and can't make the time commitment. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work.

And Carmody...Bravo! Nothing like giving someone a marked up "contract" in order to watch the blood drain from their face.

xbusymom
27th March 2012, 18:07
... having just re-joined the ranks of Bus Drivers (for this state)... I posted this on my facebook with 2 questions to parents... Do you know about this? and Do you approve of it?

Hmmm... it is very concerning!

Cilka
27th March 2012, 23:16
Nothing shocks me anymore, though, it's surprising how far the powers will go to manipulate the citizens of North America (I have to include Canada as well because this stuff will soon be happening here as well). What is even more surprising is how the citizens respond to this kind of manipulation, it's like they dont mind being poked into like rubber dolls. It will be interesting to see where this will lead to. Maybe people will turn against one another, and not at the source of the problem.

meeradas
28th March 2012, 06:16
Human Rights Award For Woman Who Defended Her Child Against CPS and SWAT Invasion
read:
http://wakingtimes.com/2012/02/20/human-rights-award-for-woman-who-defended-her-child-against-cps-and-swat-invasion-video/

and:

http://www.naturalnews.com/033466_Maryanne_Godboldo_justice.html

DeBron
28th March 2012, 12:46
What is very interesting is that on monday I was sitting at Wendy's and this guy, who was talking to someone else spke of how when he was young they would make children hide under the desk for drills. These drills were in case of nuclear fallout. We all know that being under a desk would not help at all during a nuclear explosion(tucking your head between your legs wont help in a plane crash either).

His assertion was that it was designed to scare us, invoke fear in us of imminent danger. This new evacuation drill may be the evolution of that train of thought.

We fear things that we do not understand, or things that we are told to fear. Sometimes we are told to fear things for our own good(dont touch a hot stove) other times it is to illicit fear(the classic war of the worlds broadcast evoked panic because the point was to scare all who were listening).

bluestflame
28th March 2012, 12:53
fertile ground for trauma induced mind manipulation