PDA

View Full Version : From the mouths of babes...

Lazlo
27th March 2012, 21:47
My wife was making chit chat with our four year old when he offered up this little gem:

"I have been around forever, even before the dinosaurs."

My wife decides to follow up on this thought and asks:

"Why did you chose to be here with mommy and daddy"

and he answers:

"Because you and daddy needed me to be your son right now."

Wow, just wow. I'm feeling proud, humbled, and speechless right now, but wanted to share.

gripreaper
27th March 2012, 21:53
Often the greatest wisdom comes from the mouth of babes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1x1UBKlCU

RunningDeer
27th March 2012, 22:01
Wow, sheer power! that sweet Little Lady is.
Thanks, gripreaper

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My wife was making chit chat with our four year old when he offered up this little gem:

and he answers:

Wow, just wow. I'm feeling proud, humbled, and speechless right now, but wanted to share.
Oh, share away. It's lovely on so many levels, Lazlo.

Heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer :wave:

aranuk
27th March 2012, 22:03
I used to read my children bedtime stories every night for years. Sometimes I would say the poem and wait and let them do either the last line or the last word. We were out driving one sunday and when we got home the sky was red as anything. I said to Kate was maybe 3. Red sky at night, shepherds.........and she said Pie instead of delight. Another time she was explaining about a man with a huge umbrella and she couldn't remember the word and she said Umbrellephant. Another time when there was a power cut my eldest daughter Joanne asked me, Dad do the lights work? No I said. Dad does the TV work? No was replied. Dad do the doors open? I said YES and she said don't worry we'll be alright.

Stan

gripreaper
27th March 2012, 22:29
Thanks, gripreaper

You may like this one then too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOm4mPTlr8

RunningDeer
27th March 2012, 22:36
Thanks, gripreaper

gripreaper, I sob and sob and weep and choke...whenever a listen to Miss Jackie! Powerful children abound.

gooty64
27th March 2012, 22:41

So beautiful and precious! a real tearjerker.

My little brothers kids are 4, 6, and 7. They are so amazing but, sadly the parents are mostly unconscious and work for Ameriprise financial.

What these kids need the most is for the adults to wake up and give them the freedom and opportunity to change this world.

gripreaper
27th March 2012, 22:43
Ok then, what if you could get one million children together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE8ojvJJ8ew

gripreaper
27th March 2012, 22:54
I defy anyone to find one that wont rip your heart out like this one:

31 Million hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ46Ot4_lLo

The human spirit is amazing and cannot be squashed.

RunningDeer
27th March 2012, 23:47

31 Million hits.

I think he's just awoken a couple of my DNA strands.

lightseeker
28th March 2012, 00:06
I was speechless hearing such a beautiful voice. This was so uplifting.

jaybee
28th March 2012, 15:40

and he answers:

thanks for sharing....

I remember when my daughter was around three and a half ish years old (she's 25 now)...

We were on the beach, with my Mom...I had drawn out a big Classical Labyrinth on the sand and we had been walking/running around it to the centre and back and having fun.

Then she gestured with her little arm to the rest of the beach and all the other people there and said......

"this is our imagination...life is a conscious dream"

She could hardly say the word conscious and it came out like 'conkshuss' lol.

My Mom looked at me with an 'aye aye, bloody hell' look....my daughter's eyes were really shining and she was excited about thinking/saying it...

I think I replied something like......'that's very interesting, darling, thankyou'.....:)

gypsybutterflykiss
28th March 2012, 16:48
My three year old daughter often sends me for a loop. Before she turned two, she always insisted that her name is Little Johnny. So, that's what we'd call her otherwise she'd get angry... Must've been a past life name.

Then- this is my absolute favorite,

"mommy, there are many hidden pyramids all over the world. Soon they will all be found. I used to have a brother and together we made magical oils and perfumes"

She often brings up neat little things like this, especially while drawing. I love it!

This one is a funny- "mom, when I grow up I want to be a man."
Me,"honey, I think when you grow up you will probably be a woman. Why? Why do you want to be a man?"
"mom, being a woman is hard. Look at all the work you have to do"

Lol

Sunny, happy days to you all!

gypsybutterflykiss
28th March 2012, 17:11
Oh- just one more! Last week it was sunny and warm outside. Perfect blue sky above us. My three year old daughter was holding my hand when a plane went over. She says,"look at that big mess that plane made in the sky!" it was a big chemtrail mess :(. Then another flew over and made more Of a mess. I knew it wasn't normal contrails because they just hung around and spread across the sky for miles. "mom! Why are they doing that?"
"sweety, I really don't know" I couldn't bare to tell her the ugly truth. "see mom! All the planes don't make messes, just some" as she points up. "mom maybe there needs to be a no plane mess rule"
"honey, I completely agree.. Lets hurry and go inside"

-gypsy

marique3652
28th March 2012, 17:22

31 Million hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ46Ot4_lLo

Wow, moved me to tears, his story espescially. His voice is wonderful, so full and deep. Awesome.

mosquito
29th March 2012, 02:15
Not my child, but a private student I once had, a very very cute 4 year old girl named May, who was being raised bilingually by her parents.

I was taking her for a walk one day, looking at flowers, and at the river, when we spotted a little dog;

"Do you like dogs May ?" I asked,
"No" came the curt reply.
"Oh, why not ?"
"Cos they sh1t everywhere"

conk
29th March 2012, 15:04
I bumped my three year old girl's head putting her into the car. "Hey Dad, be careful. That's my best brain".

My friends 4 year old was telling of his cousin getting into trouble with the grandfather. His mom asked if grandpa got upset. "yes, grandpa popped him, but he didn't fly apart".

My favorite: I asked my daughter, who was then around 7 years old, if she said her prayers of gratitude. "Yes sir, I said them right to Jesus. He was in my room last night". She's been seeing different entities since then. They love her room!

mind-scape
29th March 2012, 15:36
Thank you so much for sharing, Lazlo.
:love:

surreal
29th March 2012, 15:47
These are beautiful! :love:

More please! These children are more precious than the stars in the sky! I guess there's no need to worry about Earth's future.... it will be well looked after. :hug:

I don't have any children, but I'm tearing up just reading this thread. Just beautiful... :angel:

gypsybutterflykiss
29th March 2012, 16:44
My youngest of babes pointed at the clouds yesterday and said," those aren't clouds mom!"

I'm dumb founded- as far as I'm concerned, she's probably right.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Surreal,

Our mother Earth is going to be just fine. These babies are her saviors!

Joy and rainbows,
~gypsy

The One
29th March 2012, 16:46
The amazing story of Jay Greenberg, a 12 year-old composer, who already has written five full-length symphonies.
He is said to be the greatest talent to come along in 200 years

Wow the next generation

DT94FGBj2FU

Marie
29th March 2012, 16:47
What a charming thread! Prompted me from silence to share…

This story is from a friend’s 2 ˝ year old daughter. Her dad was bringing her to school and they were late. He wanted to avoid disturbing her class and so he wanted to go around to the back entrance. She asked why and he said ‘because we are late’. She said “No, I am not late – you are late. You are the parent and you drive the car – I am just the child. I cannot be late…you are.”

:love:

jaybee
30th March 2012, 09:17

Me and my daughter (then about 3years old) were at a Butlins Holiday Camp at Christmas, with my Mom and Nan....there had been flooding and because of the floods there was only one thing going on in the evening...an early evening Variety Show.

Then....a fire eating act came on. Oh Oh.

My daughter turns to me in horror and says....'Mommy he's eating cangles!!!'

I had to play it down and say...only grown ups could do that but it was a bit silly and dangerous.

You know...you spend time warning that candles and fire can burn and hurt you if you're not careful. Then there are all these people clapping merrily as someone is doing all those dodgey things...lol

@ Aranuk....'Red sky at night...shepherds pie' :biggrin1:

Peace of Mind
30th March 2012, 15:39
Children are the most purest of the Human species...that's until they're grown up after years of being brainwashed daily by their unaware parents and society. Kids are great...they can teach you a lot about common sense if only we listen. Sometimes you have to wonder...who is raising who?

Peace