PDA

View Full Version : The powers behind the Elite?

Neptun
27th March 2012, 22:16
This topic is very extreme and it takes people that are up to speed with the truth and have an open mind. so this is perfect for this forum.

When I woke up about 11 years ago, I often meditated on the Sun Tzu quote from the Art of War:

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

Because I also have a pretty strong empathy and can think like most people, if I learn their mindset, I studied the mindset of the Elite and began to see the word like them. It felt like logging on to the Borg collective that is a Luciferan mindset. Because I hacked their mindset and could think like them I attracted them and had some conversations with the other side.

It is like they have a Luciferian mindset and see the world from a backward perspective.Things that are not in harmony is like cancer to them and they hate it and want it to be taken out like you cut out cancer. One of them said "that they did not see me(us) as the enemy and I would figure that out later on my journey".

He had lots of hate towards the sheep and would not share the same planet with them. He talked about an electroshock would not be able to wake them up to true happiness or joy and they are dead mentally.

He said, those that survive our attack will be worthy of living with us and bragged about how they fooled people so they would not see how they where connected to it.

We talked about the extermination of most people on the planet and the chip.

He was very friendly and excited to communicate with me from the other side as I was excited as well. We had a friendly conversation even though we where on the opposite side of the chessboard.

He asked me to think outside the box and playfully asked me how they would create a New World Order.

I said: You will use project bluebean, Silence weapon of quite wars and there is also something about dragons.

I did not hear from him for several days and then I received threating mails and I could sense it was because of desperation, like he could not understand how I knew so much about their agenda.

I wrote friendly mails back and wrote it is common knowledge among us that study these things, It did not help. His threats kept coming like 2we have heard enough from you","this ends now","this is your last warning, you know the consequences"

His email was from the.order@....com

In a way it was pretty stupid of him to start threating me, because I found out his IP address came from a newspaper server and went berserk and wrote about the threats and had some pretty strong rants on a forum for journalists like threatening me is like pulling gasoline on fire and he should have analyzed my personality first and sent a beautiful blond after me with lots of money. Maybe then, I would be more corporative or maybe not?

Well he underlined, I was right on target. But we all know about these documents n our truth community. It shows how out of touch they are with reality, that they don't know how much we know.

My mind was totally focused on the abyss for years and I asked a Jewish guy I know that is into Kabbalah. about how I could get in contact with the sprites and log on to the spiritual internet and get more knowledge. He warned me about it but told me how to make a moon circle, what I crated on a moon eclipse because I thought it would boost up the power of the circle..

Every day I was sitting in it and sending it unconditional love. But had to stop after 15 days. t was too intense.

I noticed the air was getting like a hot summer day.

A friend of mine paid me a visit and accidentally walked into the circle, I had made on the floor and he became totally pale and ran outside the room and said, it was like he fell down fast through the floor and there was a very powerful being there that scared him.

I also had strange dreams and other weird stuff. Months later I got into sleep paralysis and would wake up half sleep/half awake and there would be dark shadows in the room and I could feel them pull in my soul like they tried to get me outside my body. It happened very often. Probably every week. It did not scare me and I had fun fighting with them, but it was a bit annoying to be woken up from sleep and wake up to these dark beings. Like they pulled my soul a bit out of my body and I would pulled it back in.

One day I had a friend over a guy that has very strong anger, not so much any longer. We talked about some problems he had and later that night, I woke up by someone standing over me holding my arms. First I thought it was a burglar because he looked human, he even had cloths on. But I noticed I could not move, so I knew, i was in the sleep paralysis state and I could also see through him. He was whitish light and he was looking at himself in a large mirror I had in the bedroom and he had a demonic face expression when he laughed to him self in the mirror..

I said in my head to him. "You think this is really funny" in a sarcastic way and moved my head a bit, what got me out of the paralyzed state. I was not scared, as I can recall.

I sat up in my bed and felt a strong hate and anger. I felt I wanted to kill him. It tipped me off. I never feel strong negative emotions like that so I concluded he was influencing my emotions. I focus on unconditional love and sent it to him. The same moment I did that, I felt an energy leave my body and my emotions returned to normal.

Even though it sounds negative, it was a very positive experience, because I learned that these demons are no match to us when we send them unconditional love. They are pathetically weak.The other nightly attacks stopped instantly after I kicked his ass with unconditional love and has not returned.

I told a person that is an upcoming musician about my experiences and he said the darkside tried to win him over and demons(jinns) where hunting him. I felt pretty strong and sure I could help him, so I told him to contact me next time they attacked him.

One day on skype, he sent me a message and was freaked out because the jinns/demons(he is a Muslim) was trying to tempt him to sell his soul.

I told him, he should relax and not be angry with them and we should have a nice and friendly conversation with them, so we did., they told us, they where forced to do it and there was someone they feared that made them do it and their job was to bring more people to their side.

I asked the jinn, if it wanted to get out of this hellish place what it really wanted and I got he muslim guy in contact with someone that could help it go to the other side.

Shortly after I felt possessed. This time it was not hate or anger but unconditional love. It lasted most of the day and I could feel my body could not handle that high frequency and it felt a bit annoying or stressful for my body so I made it stop.

Maybe it was this being that thanked me and gave me that experience, what I am very thankful for? I was thinking differently in unconditional love. Like it was the most important thing to do. Everything else is waste of time.

These beings are most likely those that are controlling the Elite.The good thing about it is, that they are very easy to deal with, when more of us raise our energy towards unconditional love.

I found a youtube where one of the beings are enhanced interrogated by a Muslim in unconditional love or strong intent and focus. It is not the religion that makes us strong but strong intent or unconditional love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0hPHKzPhcc&context=C4bab500ADvjVQa1PpcFO8SZdmiii7kfELeAv13dhAQ776v7n7hjQ=

Russ1959
27th March 2012, 22:33
Wonderful thread Neptun and a powerful message.

Love wins all!

Dont think I could french kiss a reptile though :o)

Neptun
27th March 2012, 22:47
Thank you! I'm very pleased that you and others on this forum are up to speed with these things. You know how it is when people are not. Then they will get aggressive and use name callings. Not everybody seek truth and freedom as much as we do, I guess.

Well, another day I will write about an old friend of mine that told me he is a reptilian.
They can be very nice people.

He helped me when I was very down and got me on track. I also think I helped him out of his nihilistic mindset. Like life has no meaning because he discovered that when you open your heart and share yourself wth others, unconditional love and happiness will happen. I think, that is the reason the reptilians are so dark is because they are used to pretend to be humans when they are not.

truth4me
27th March 2012, 22:51
WOW! What a thread ! awesome stuff that is hard to comment on.

Neptun
27th March 2012, 22:55

I'm very amazed how you guys can follow it. Normally people would attack me or something else for speaking my mind and tell about my experiences.

I think this forum is amazing. We can do allot of work here together, because you are all on a very high spiritual level.

Beren
27th March 2012, 23:11

I'm very amazed how you guys can follow it. Normally people would attack me or something else for speaking my mind and tell about my experiences.

I think this forum is amazing. We can do allot of work here together, because you are all on a very high spiritual level.

There was a situation when Christ sent his disciples into some cities and gave them power to speak about good news and Kingdom of heaven.
They went and upon returning they said in great joy that even spirits are bowing down to them and are afraid of them. Upon those words Christ returned with statement which shows the true nature of Love- " Do not be happy because spirits are bowing down to you, be happy that your names are written in heaven".

This shows what`s the true emphasis when dealing with troubled spirits engulfed in negativity and fear.
Not a desire for power over some being, rather a desire to be one with God ,with Love thus leaving no space for troubled spirit to react badly.

Worst case for the particular spirit is to leave the place or person it troubled and the ability to NOT be able to harass the place or person again because of display of power-Love.

Christ is a perfect example because we always read how he dealt with those spirits- he always asked them in power to leave.
No torture,energy bolts,killings and such. Just a powerful holy spirit within .

Christ was and is united with Creator and hence we ought to be if we want to be able to help those spirits.
Not an easy task and not for the faint of heart.

Thank you Neptun :)

Kano
27th March 2012, 23:28
Thanks for this thread, Neptun. Great topic. I am interested to hear more from your experiences. I fully believe these are the beings behind the psychopathic elite as well as their secert societies. When you consider this aspect, it all fits together quite nicely. Especially when you start to understand much about the bigger picture but still have the question, "Why?" Power in exchange for blood, money, and soul sacrifice it seems is the answer.

Is it your understanding that these beings are actually rather stuck in a time/dimensional warp and are unable to achieve enlightened states of consciousness and seek to hold us down to use us as psychic food?

Neptun
27th March 2012, 23:39

There was a situation when Christ sent his disciples into some cities and gave them power to speak about good news and Kingdom of heaven.
They went and upon returning they said in great joy that even spirits are bowing down to them and are afraid of them. Upon those words Christ returned with statement which shows the true nature of Love- " Do not be happy because spirits are bowing down to you, be happy that your names are written in heaven".

This shows what`s the true emphasis when dealing with troubled spirits engulfed in negativity and fear.
Not a desire for power over some being, rather a desire to be one with God ,with Love thus leaving no space for troubled spirit to react badly.

Worst case for the particular spirit is to leave the place or person it troubled and the ability to NOT be able to harass the place or person again because of display of power-Love.

Christ is a perfect example because we always read how he dealt with those spirits- he always asked them in power to leave.
No torture,energy bolts,killings and such. Just a powerful holy spirit within .

Christ was and is united with Creator and hence we ought to be if we want to be able to help those spirits.
Not an easy task and not for the faint of heart.

Thank you Neptun :)
Thank you for your comment.

I'm not a Christian and was kicked out of 3 Christian chats for "spreading the wrong gospel".

I don't have any problems with Christians or Muslims and respect their religion.

I do believe in God(unconditional love) and I see Jesus as a prophet the same way as Muhammad was a prophet of Allah(God).

Since we all are created by God(unconditional love), we all have unconditional love in our hears and can connect with the universal wisdom. You probably know the feeling, that you can get very deep knowledge that comes, when you tune into it and i feels like it comes out of nowhere.

I believe the 2nd coming is now and it s us that are connecting to unconditional love and become like Christ. Something we all can do, if we open our hearts. I often feel unconditional love and have found out how to connect with it. I may in the near future teach others to find it themselves, so we can raise the vibration.

I believe, we are in an important time in history, where we either evolve and move up to 5D or stay on 3D, because of free will and take the ride on the lower vibration for several thousand of years via reincarnation.

Seikou-Kishi
27th March 2012, 23:48
Thanks for sharing your experiences Neptun!

One thing I noticed is you made the connection between this djinn which had been trapped and forced into negative behaviour and gratitude for releasing it from these confines (or mindset, or whatever kept it trapped). The energy of love and gratitude are very similar, so maybe you really were feeling the spirit's gratitude :D

Neptun
28th March 2012, 00:07
Thanks for this thread, Neptun. Great topic. I am interested to hear more from your experiences. I fully believe these are the beings behind the psychopathic elite as well as their secert societies. When you consider this aspect, it all fits together quite nicely. Especially when you start to understand much about the bigger picture but still have the question, "Why?" Power in exchange for blood, money, and soul sacrifice it seems is the answer.

Is it your understanding that these beings are actually rather stuck in a time/dimensional warp and are unable to achieve enlightened states of consciousness and seek to hold us down to use us as psychic food?

Thank you!

Yes I agree. They seek power and probably get ahead via secret societies etc. and when they get lured into the Luciferian mindset, what is very tempting logically and if they have a huge ego and some narcissistic sides to them. ('m an ex narcissist), they will most likely move up in the ranks, because then they are one of them. I noticed, they get attracted to me, when I speak from a Lucferian mindset or they can feel a narcissist vibe I can put out.

One guy I talked with bragged about his famous family bloodline, told me, I was thinking the right way(Luciferian mindset) and yet I was not. He couldn't understand it. He also got very pissed off, when I talked about the dark side of the New World Order. I think he believes they are doing something good, he even believed global warming is real. He has probably not moved high enough up in the secret society, he is involved with. He always uses the 93 and 93 93/93 what is 666 and O.T.O(ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS) salute. I use the same, when I write to him to be diplomatic and friendly.

It was quite funny, that he told me, that I had to decide what side I would be on and he couldn't understand why I would work with them, when I did not like New World Order. I said, I will not manipulate others for my personal gain and I will not allow to be manipulated by others as a slave. So I will not be on either sides. He could not compute that one. Somehow they are a bit like sheep.

He said something about I probably would hate him, when he gets into position of power and was a bit threatening. I did not care about it and was totally cool emotionally. That made him scared and then he feared I and us that are awake would kidnap and torture him. I had to calm him down and tell him, that is not my style or personalty and offered, we could delete the chat, we had and so we did.

They are not so tough, when you talk with them and they are very fearful themselves.

I believe we have to win over them with unconditional love. They are lost souls that have been lured into the darkness they are part of.

Yes I think all this New World Order is about keeping the public as slaves in fear and frustration so these pathetic demons that are not powerful at all when we are in unconditional love can eat our energy and they give the false illusion of power to the ones seeking it. The New World Order are slaves themselves and we should not view them as enemy and instant kick some demon ass with unconditional love or help them get out of their dimension.

Check this guy. You can feel he is possessed by something very dark. He explains the agenda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDbgDRNmhYs

lightseeker
28th March 2012, 00:18
Thank you Neptun, for your insite it is greatly appreciated.

Neptun
28th March 2012, 00:26
Thanks for sharing your experiences Neptun!

One thing I noticed is you made the connection between this djinn which had been trapped and forced into negative behaviour and gratitude for releasing it from these confines (or mindset, or whatever kept it trapped). The energy of love and gratitude are very similar, so maybe you really were feeling the spirit's gratitude :D

Shalom Seikou-Kishi,

Maybe I did feel its grattude? It felt like I was possed by an angel. I felt strong unconditional love. My body did feel a bit stressful about it, probably because I was not used to so high energy. I also thought differently. I saw my self clearing up some dark clouds on a large area as an antenna.

We probably don't need many people that are in unconditional love, before we can do some seriuos cleaning of the earth? Unconditional love is powerful energy. Not like egoistc love we all know that is I love you and I want you to love me back.

Unconditional love is like a strong telepathic love in the heart like I don't need anything back and I feel deep into my heart and know I'm a good and wonderful soul and I love humanity, the earth and nature..It feels like a high energy and can be in different strength .

I thnk I can guide most people from this forum into that feeling so they can do it themselves. Could be interesting when many of us get there.

Neptun
28th March 2012, 00:29
Thank you Neptun, for your insite it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you too. It feels strange to be appreciated when I'm used to people that don't understand me.

This is a very cutting edge forum!

Straker
28th March 2012, 01:27
Yes the O.T.O are a real problem... You'll notice on their Australian site that the cost to attend the Japanese event is $333 (half of 666)

http://www.otoaustralia.org.au/events.html

I've seen FBI documents where they have kept a child in a cage for weeks in stinking heat and smell with little or no food or water.

Stephen J. King is the Australian National Grand Master General Fr. Shiva X°, and in the US, you have a self professed satanist by the name of Wade Laszlo as chief steward of the Teamsters Local 320, at the Hennepin County Jail.

They have an "International Brotherhood of Teamsters Joint Council 32" - which appears to be a 32nd degree brotherhood of the order.

Wade can often be seen wearing a "Join Satan's team" T-Shirt and his Knight of Pan blog is here:

http://knightofpan.blogspot.com.au/

He also has ritual videos on Youtube.

Getting back to the original intent of the thread, yes I do believe that knowing yourself and the enemy is paramount, and also not allowing any focus upon them in your mind, or any fear of them, is the true position of power.

I have a problem sometimes with my parents whenever they come for a ride in my car, they seem focused upon things like Police and radars and getting caught, speeding fines, etc etc, so much so that they attract them like flies.

Haven't had a single issue in over 5 years, simply because I refuse to let any thought that brings with it a negative image into my conscious mind.

I would describe it as noticing a very blurry image in your mind that you suspect might be something you do not want to see, so instead of focusing upon it and allowing it to crystallize and appear, I merely direct my focus away to something else of a positive nature.

In that way I always remain calm, relaxed and know I am safe, free and protected.

That's how I personally stay safe, and have found I no longer attract negative people or situations. Remember they feed on our fear and ignorance. I don't watch the news or read the papers for the same reason. They force you to focus on every negative aspect of life and instill fear and depression.

The perfect mindset for control by the reptilian agenda is the frequencies of the lower brain (reptilian brain) Those functions are, I believe where those negative frequencies come from, and perhaps we can be manipulated only from that area of the brain.

Therefore things like drugs, hate, violence, war, fear, hunger, craving and greed, as well as the negative aspects of sex, are pushed upon us by the media. I have witnessed first hand, too many times in the past, what happens when you get two or more uneducated lower class people, who are on social security, addicted to drink or drugs or sex, who simply do completely irrational things.

It's as though they are being remote controlled, on a path of destruction.

My young son and I came close to death yesterday as we were about to turn off the freeway to go home. My indicator was on, and the guy behind us had slowed down accordingly, when something told me to check the rear view mirror again.

Out of no-where a black sedan traveling about 200kph crossed over into our lane behind us, obviously wanting to overtake the guy behind us who had slowed down to let us turn.

I quickly forced our Jeep over onto the grass, as this car rocketed past us. If I had not moved he would have run straight into the back of our car and rolled us, also collecting a couple other cars in what would have been a massive pile up.

So the key really is to always be calm and aware and stay connected, rather than in the frequency of panic, fear and lower brain function.

J

dan i el
28th March 2012, 01:42
I quickly forced our Jeep over onto the grass, as this car rocketed past us. If I had not moved he would have run straight into the back of our car and rolled us, also collecting a couple other cars in what would have been a massive pile up.

So the key really is to always be calm and aware and stay connected, rather than in the frequency of panic, fear and lower brain function.

But ironically it was your R-complex that saved your son, you and probably the occupants of the other vehicle in that situation.

Straker
28th March 2012, 01:51
Thanks for the input Dan, but I would probably disagree with that, in the sense that the inspiration for the awareness in that moment was like a tap on the shoulder, rather than an instinctive behaviour that is normally associated with the R-Complex.

Interestingly enough I have just completed a research paper on the Egyptian Hypocephalus and Ancient Brain Mapping, which you can see here: www.egyptmysteries.org

Best
J

dan i el
28th March 2012, 02:02
Thanks for the input Dan, but I would probably disagree with that, in the sense that the inspiration for the awareness in that moment was like a tap on the shoulder, rather than an instinctive behaviour that is normally associated with the R-Complex.

Interestingly enough I have just completed a research paper on the Egyptian Hypocephalus and Ancient Brain Mapping, which you can see here: www.egyptmysteries.org

I wasn't there, so I defer to your account of it ;)

The instinctual drive fuelled by the R complex is extremely powerful though and not always in a ritualistic and/or negative way:

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20120222/NEWS01/702229985

Thanks for the link, it's really interesting!

Neptun
28th March 2012, 02:06
Straker,

I agree with much of what you wrote. I'm focusing allot about what input I get and avoid negative news and alternative news as much as possible to raise the energy towards unconditional love.

Yes we create our own reality and attract what we vibrate. So in a way we are kind of Gods that can create and manifest things when we are most of the time in high vibration. The darkones don't have this true power and that is why they compensate with slavery and oppression.

I believe the key o everything is to raise the vibration towards unconditional love and it s the beginning of a 5D earth.

dan i el
28th March 2012, 02:15
Straker,

I agree with much of what you wrote. I'm focusing allot about what input I get and avoid negative news and alternative news as much as possible to raise the energy towards unconditional love.

Yes we create our own reality and attract what we vibrate. So in a way we are kind of Gods that can create and manifest things when we are most of the time in high vibration. The darkones don't have this true power and that is why they compensate with slavery and oppression.

I believe the key o everything is to raise the vibration towards unconditional love and it s the beginning of a 5D earth.

If someone were to wish to and try to harm to my children, would I not be in error to give the aggressor unconditional love - it such a situation, if I am simply honest, I wouldn't be feeling unconditional love only protective instincts - I think that is just hardwired in most people.

In terms of Daemons, here is a really interesting radio show imo: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/02/RIR-110201.php

Neptun
28th March 2012, 02:24
Straker,

If someone were to wish to and try to harm to my children, would I not be in error to give the aggressor unconditional love - it such a situation, if I am simply honest, I wouldn't be feeling unconditional love only protective instincts - I think that is just hardwired in most people.

In terms of Daemons, here is a really interesting radio show imo: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/02/RIR-110201.php

We create our own reality based on what we vibrate. If you are in unconditional love most of the time, you will not attract a situation like that unless, it is a very strong fear you have and have kept thinking strongly about it for a long time. Then there is a risk, that you attract it.

Bad guys that are being given unconditional love will be very emotionally touched by it and it can make them stop their actions.

I speak from experience!

RUSirius
28th March 2012, 02:30
Thanks Neptun, I've never had such experiences at leas that I am conscious of. However currently I feel like I am being influenced negatively, and it literally feels like there is a weight on my brain that is making it difficult to think through what I need to do, or more appropriately keeping me from being able to make the necessary change to overcome this "whatever it is" Any advice appreciated, although I know you've just given much advice in your post.

dan i el
28th March 2012, 02:31

We create our own reality based on what we vibrate. If you are in unconditional love most of the time you will not attract a situation like that unless it is a very strong fear you have and have kept thinking strongly about it for a long time. Then there is a risk that you attract it.

But bad guys that are being given unconditional love will be very emotionally touched by it and it can make them stop their actions.

I speak from experience!

I know about the law of attraction and causality etc but an unfortunate reality is that a true criminal psychopath would simply use your offer of unconditional love to their self advantage. I also speak from experience! These things can still happen no matter how one tries and vibrate into a reality where such situations are not part of it.

Neptun
28th March 2012, 02:38
We create our own reality based on what we vibrate. If you are in unconditional love most of the time you will not attract a situation like that unless it is a very strong fear you have and have kept thinking strongly about it for a long time. Then there is a risk that you attract it.

But bad guys that are being given unconditional love will be very emotionally touched by it and it can make them stop their actions.

I speak from experience!

I know about the law of attraction and causality etc but an unfortunate reality is that a true criminal psychopath would simply use your offer of unconditional love to their self advantage. I also speak from experience!

If it is unconditional love then he can't take it from you, because unconditional love is given from the heart with no wish of getting something back. A kind of telepathic love. Like a feeling of wellbeing of high energy.

You have probably given him egoistic kindness and he kept getting more and more till you felt depleted. The question is why you gave it to him in the first place, when it drained you?.

The negative feeling told you, you did something wrong. The emotions are our GPS towards unconditional love.

dan i el
28th March 2012, 02:43
I know about the law of attraction and causality etc but an unfortunate reality is that a true criminal psychopath would simply use your offer of unconditional love to their self advantage. I also speak from experience!

If it is unconditional love then he can't take it from you, because unconditional love is given from the heart with no wish of getting something back. A kind of telepathic love. Like a feeling of wellbeing of high energy.

You have probably given him kidness and he kept getting more and more till you felt depleted. The question is why you gave it to him in the first place, when it drained you?.

No, no, completely different scenarios..

There is a strong connection between sleep paralysis and astral travel.. The entity you perceived holding you down in bed may well have been a "separate" gatekeeper entity to you but also may well have been your own shadow...

"The negative feeling told you, you did something wrong."

not at all.

Neptun
The dark beings need our energy and that is why when we are in frustration, anger, hate, irritation etc. it is giving them the right conditions for feeding on us.

I would pay allot of attention to my emotions and focus for some time on positive things and leave any negativity or draining things alone. when you raise your vibration, it will leave you alone because you no longer attract it.

Let me know if it helps please.

Straker
I tend to agree,

The instinct to protect your family and children is without a doubt the single most important thing in a negative situation.

however, being in the state of mind to NOT attract and therefore put yourself in that negative situation in the first place is what we're all talking about.

I would not be showing any unconditional love towards anyone threatening my children, rather I would probably be showing them the blunt end of my baseball bat...

But thankfully, I do not need to experience that situation in order to learn something from it.

Thankyou to both of you for your input, it is greatly appreciated.

I've just updated my pyramid page with a clickable link to the Great Pyramid Master Geometry, which Bouval and Hancock hate so much...as they know all too well that their idea of the chambers pointing to specific constellations at some time in the past, at a specific moment is rubbish.

This masterplan geometry shows exactly where the angles are derived from, in a simple nonsensical diagram, that can be done with a compass and ruler. In my case, I had a CAD guy verify it to be sure.

www.egyptmysteries.org

J

Neptun
28th March 2012, 02:46

You have probably given him kidness and he kept getting more and more till you felt depleted. The question is why you gave it to him in the first place, when it drained you?.

No, no, completely different scenarios..

There is a strong connection between sleep paralysis and astral travel.. The entity you perceived holding you down in bed may well have been a "separate" gatekeeper entity to you but also may well have been your own shadow...

It made me feel uncomfortable like I was under attack and it tried to pull me out of my body against my will. I don't think it was a positive shadow being..

There are many that experience this and most people get very scared when it happens. Fear is what they feed on.

dan i el
28th March 2012, 02:53
I think you would probably really enjoy and find a lot of revelance in the radio show I linked to! ;)

"I've just updated my pyramid page with a clickable link to the Great Pyramid Master Geometry, which Bouval and Hancock hate so much...as they know all too well that their idea of the chambers pointing to specific constellations at some time in the past, at a specific moment is rubbish.

This masterplan geometry shows exactly where the angles are derived from, in a simple nonsensical diagram, that can be done with a compass and ruler. In my case, I had a CAD guy verify it to be sure."

Wow :D

Eram
28th March 2012, 03:29
Hi Neptun,

Thank you for your (mind blowing) wonderful story.
I'm also new on this forum and also a bit overwhelmed to see myself in a place were so many people are joined and share stuff that would normally be ridiculed and laughed at by others.

I'd like to agree to your statement where you say that unconditional love is much stronger then powers that are in the negative spectrum.
My girlfriend has had the ability to send unconditional love for the greater part of her life and shared with me a lot of stories in which she used it to protect herself ans others.
Once she found herself in a situation where a male person who was interested in her (as a female) tried to do some sort of 'jedi' mind trick on her to get her under his spell and as soon as she felt him doing that, she changed her energy to unconditional love. This person immediately stood up as if she had slapped him, made his apologies ans stumbled out of the room.

What you told about these 'powers behind the Elite' is new information for me and I'm going to chew on that for a bit :)

You also told about opening your heart for unconditional love on a regular bases and maybe learn other people how to do that, which I find very interesting.
Part of my waking up at this point in my life involves doing exercises to open my heart (my heart has been closed for the biggest part of my life) and wonderful things are happening already, but learning more about this appeals to me.

thanks!

Waky

Straker
28th March 2012, 04:47
If you all don't mind, I'd like to share a similar disturbing experience with you that happened to me in 1993. I'll make it as short and to the point as possible.

I was living in a very old house, actually in what used to be the maids quarters of an 1800's stone built home with my college friend. He had another room down the hall.

Being the old Maids quarters, and as the house had been split into two residences, the front door was now also my bedroom door.

One night as I was climbing into bed, while still awake, I heard footsteps outside on the parquetry floor (which was always covered in small fragments of red brick from the decaying stonework). It was a "crunch, crunch, crunch", typical footstep getting louder.

I could also feel the presence outside my door as it stopped.

I waited for the knock, but there was only silence..

After a few moments, I edged out of bed, and opened the door to see who was there. There was no-one around.

I looked out the front, round the side, out on the road, but no sign of anyone anywhere, just silence. So I went back to bed.

That night I dreamt of a demon that was in my room, holding me down, laughing, as it tried to possess me. In the dream, I walked out my room, down the hall to my friends bedroom, ripped the door off, pulled him out and lifted him up with my hands around his neck.

Then I realised it was not me, and let go, awaking.

The next day I went to uni as usual, but when I got home I found my friend had not gone to uni, instead he stayed home, and painting a picture of his dream...which was the same as mine...it showed the door to his room ripped off, and a tall figure sprouting wings, holding him up by the neck.

Best
J

72MAV27
28th March 2012, 04:48
Hey Neptun. How are you?

Your post resonated with me a lot and I agree with your views on the power of love!

I also have a brother and close friend who have had many encounters with the sleep shadow beings you talked about

My question is did you get anymore insight as to who was the "someone" that the jinn said they feared that made them do what they do?

Vrilya
28th March 2012, 07:28
Thank you Neptun, stepping up and just throwing this important topic out there was not just a very loving act, but spiritually vital. The human race is in a battle for their souls. Intent is key to the path to enlightenment, love and forgiveness of yourself and of others are so very important to rid yourself of karmic debt and off the reincarnation cartwheel. This is such an important War and can't be stressed enough. It not only requires knowledge of your foe but tools for protection. The Archons (Annunaki/Reptilian) have been planning this for thousands of years. I offer my knowledge to anyone who's interested as well.......

Blessings and Love Always,
V

Kano
28th March 2012, 12:54
I have to say again, great thread! These so called Jinn/Archons seem to be the beings behind the Illuminati and secret societies. I think it was Sean Stone who said that one of the pieces of knowledge that a 33rd degree freemason is initiated into are the ritual methods for conjuring and controlling these Jinn/Archons for personal gain. He even goes into the fact that the crown jewels worn by the Queen are essential in controlling these Archons so that her bloodline's power and control remains. The Archontic phenomena is very real and not to be taken lightly.

Straker
28th March 2012, 13:46
Albert Pike states in his book "The Magnum Opus", in the chapter on the 32nd Degree, Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, that the degrees are there to conceal the fact that the Freemasons are against the Pope, and that he is a Despot. He also states that the "Supreme Being" is Lucifer, the Light Bearer..

J

Neptun
28th March 2012, 14:33
Hi Neptun,

Thank you for your (mind blowing) wonderful story.
I'm also new on this forum and also a bit overwhelmed to see myself in a place were so many people are joined and share stuff that would normally be ridiculed and laughed at by others.

I'd like to agree to your statement where you say that unconditional love is much stronger then powers that are in the negative spectrum.
My girlfriend has had the ability to send unconditional love for the greater part of her life and shared with me a lot of stories in which she used it to protect herself ans others.
Once she found herself in a situation where a male person who was interested in her (as a female) tried to do some sort of 'jedi' mind trick on her to get her under his spell and as soon as she felt him doing that, she changed her energy to unconditional love. This person immediately stood up as if she had slapped him, made his apologies ans stumbled out of the room.

What you told about these 'powers behind the Elite' is new information for me and I'm going to chew on that for a bit :)

You also told about opening your heart for unconditional love on a regular bases and maybe learn other people how to do that, which I find very interesting.
Part of my waking up at this point in my life involves doing exercises to open my heart (my heart has been closed for the biggest part of my life) and wonderful things are happening already, but learning more about this appeals to me.

thanks!

Waky

Thank you!

Yes it is very mind-blowing, that we can talk about these things, I consider normal in my life, without sheeple attack.

Sun Tzu was right. When we know ourselves and the enemy we can win 100 battles or more and unconditional love is the powerful force ever!

The darkness is the weak spots in us and it uses it against us and the moment we take responsibility for our weakness and raise our vibration towards unconditional love, the dark side will no longer be a threat to us and even help us. No one is forcing the sheeple into the naked body scanners. They have a weakness that they don't want to face reality and willingly want to sacrifice safety for freedom. The darkness uses that against them and punish them big time for their weakness and in a way motivate them to seek freedom out of the pain they feel.

Is the dark side really evil or is it teaching us an important lesson on a soul level? If we don't listen to unconditional love, pain can be a good motivator.
(Luciferian mindset)
Notice how tempting it is!

But it also helps us to forgive and feel unconditional love what will make us very strong!

We are all in this mess together, even the New World Order are useful idiots. The Elite are bigger slaves, than we have been, because they are being used by the demons/jinns, that have fooled them to believe they control the demons/jinns for power, when they are pretending to be used so they "powerful" Elite will make the Luciferian agenda happen. So who is really controlling who? The Elite think they are in control, when they are puppets. Same thing with politicians that think they get more power, when they kiss ass at Bilderberg etc.

Or a musician that gets his music out on the mainstream when he uses Luciferian symbolism. When he is the one being used.

Star wars scene about the dark ones are our mirror:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Md7i6lUAM

The demon/Jinn explained how they run the show in this interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0hPHKzPhcc&context=C49dc3b5ADvjVQa1PpcFO8SZdmiii7kWkMoorDCqGg_MWDKwPsM44=

Great documentary about the demons/jinns and the Elite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHiOU3-7zSs&context=C4472d7bADvjVQa1PpcFO8SZdmiii7kfx_vZ083i80ZQbbbv_cthk=

I have talked with many people from the New World Order even Rothschilds and worked on business deals with Rothschilds. When I talk with the other side about New World Order, I don't confront them with aggression and a made up mind. I'm friendly, open and loving. I really want to understand how they feel and think. One Rothschild said this("testers"the elite)

"The biggest question that humanity has to answer for itself is "Are we cancer or are we medicine?", and not "Where is God?" So far we share more with cancer cells, we're programmed to proliferate and destroy our host (earth). So maybe that little group of "testers" is just functioning as medicine?"

The Rothschild even asked me, if I could love them too and I said "yes".

They are a mirror of our own weakness and they are suffering as well. They are under heavy mind-control from early age with satanic rituals. We need to have compassion and love for the Elite as well.

It is the only Rothschild I have communicated with that supported the NWO. The others seemed not aware of it or said it will be a bit worse then better.

They where extremely nice and lovely and I did not detect any darkness about them, strangely enough?

My 2 mentors have both been from the other side and both of them said they where reptilians. The first one has been an old friend of mine the last 16 years or so. The other taught me about how to do business on a high level. Both of them has been very kind and helpful. The last one was one that was involved with the Law suit regarding the trillion dollar case.

I can't understand he was involved with that? I was pretty upfront with him regarding my thoughts about New World Order and he also seemed like he was working for humanity. Yet I also felt a darkness around him and I guess greed kicked in and he did not think. Reptilians have a very weak spot for power and money. Probably because they lack real power what is unconditional love. But they can be taught that.

That is another story I will tell later.

Neptun
28th March 2012, 16:18
Hey Neptun. How are you?

Your post resonated with me a lot and I agree with your views on the power of love!

I also have a brother and close friend who have had many encounters with the sleep shadow beings you talked about

My question is did you get anymore insight as to who was the "someone" that the jinn said they feared that made them do what they do?

Hey 72MAV27,

Thank you I'm fine. Hope you are as well.

I guess it was some more powerful Jinn/demon and then Lucifer at the top? But I don't know.
The Muslim priest that interviewed the jinn/demon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0hPHKzPhcc&context=C49dc3b5ADvjVQa1PpcFO8SZdmiii7kWkMoorDCqGg_MWDKwPsM44=

Neptun
28th March 2012, 17:01
Thank you Neptun, stepping up and just throwing this important topic out there was not just a very loving act, but spiritually vital. The human race is in a battle for their souls. Intent is key to the path to enlightenment, love and forgiveness of yourself and of others are so very important to rid yourself of karmic debt and off the reincarnation cartwheel. This is such an important War and can't be stressed enough. It not only requires knowledge of your foe but tools for protection. The Archons (Annunaki/Reptilian) have been planning this for thousands of years. I offer my knowledge to anyone who's interested as well.......

Blessings and Love Always,
V
Thank you

I agree it is a very important time in human history. I'm not so sure, we need protection because unconditional love is the most powerful force out there and I have had a friend and mentor that told me he is a reptilian and I have known him for around 16 years or so and not felt I could sense him, what I normally can. Very hard for people to hide from me, because I can sense them. After he told me he was a reptilian, I felt I could feel him.

When he is his real self, he would say stuff like"You are so pathetically weak, that I should sell you to a religious cult" Reptilian humor I guess. It was like he wanted to make me stronger and he did. He also constantly said "You will die soon" till it made me feel I did not care any more about death.

One day he bragged about how many children sacrifices he has seen and looked at me like he was testing me. I kept very neutral with my emotions. I don't know if he was joking or telling the truth? It felt like a test.

He bragged about how manipulative he could be. Then I laughed and said he would not have a chance manipulating me. One day we where together for an entire day and talked. When I got home I got extremely scared like some very dark force was in the room with me. I was grabbing a bible even though I'm not a Christian for protection.

I told him about it and he just laughed like "I told you so". I don't know what kind of mind trick he used on me, but it was probably some hypnotic thing or something else.

I also experienced him in a dream, where he had put me on a chair and it was tipping backwards and there was a candle behind me. When I noticed him, I attacked him in the dream.
I told him about that dream and he looked like a child that has been caught trying to steal cookies.

He told me about he had sex with a woman that shape shifted and he did not mind.

I kind of motivated him to fight against the New World Order. He did show movies about it to others.

He had a nihilistic mindset, like life has no purpose and it does not matter what we do. After he had been open with me regarding his hidden side He told me he enjoyed a moment, we where sitting together watching people. Like he was getting in contact with his heart and he found happiness.

Normally he would say stuff like future, past and now is all the same.

He would say stuff like, your life is so short, then he would snap his fingers to illustrate how short my life was compared to his. He said he is thousand of years old. I guess he remembers his earlier lifetimes? It felt like being around a guy, very used to hide among humans and pretend to be like them and yet he was kind of trapped in a lifestyles where he did not see any purpose with life what so ever, so pleasure is the only thing that could make him happy.

He says human stinks and he really can't stand that smell.

He is very mystic and speaks in codes.

He would often asked me if I wanted to drink blood like it was kind of tempting or do very evil things. I don't know if he was testing me, meant it or something else?

One day we where talking, we had some energy going, where I was provoking him a bit and he got irritated. Then I noticed his eye shape shifted. I moved closer to his face and he said"no don't" like he didn't want me to underline it, because there was a friend of ours watching us.

We where driving around in his vehicle and he looked for someone he could manipulate to pay for repairing of the vehicle. It was very amusing to just sit and watch a reptilian in action. Then there was a roadbumb and one guy with a large van wanted to drive first and so did my friend. He somehow made it look like the guy with the van damaged his vehicle so it ended with the guy with the van had his insurance company pay for his what needed to be repaired on his vehicle.

I accepted him for how he is without being judgmental.

I think, the reptilians are kind of lost souls and want a better life, than they have. I don't think all reptilians are dark ones like my friend. But if we can lead the way and show them something better and not look at them with hate or anger, then they can be very nice to be around. My friend has helped me allot. It is like he has a devil and an angel inside of him and they are fighting. It feels like he goes along with the other dark ones like a sheep but deep inside he does not want to but feel powerless, but if someone shows up and lead the way for something better he will go for it. I think many of them feel that way.