PDA

View Full Version : Missives from the Outposts of the Evolution Revolution...

songsfortheotherkind
28th March 2012, 07:59
otherwise known as it isn't all love and light out here in this part of the 'Verse...

(This is the post that I'm making while I'm working on an epic installment of My Life Before and After The Anunnaki, part lebenty seven, which I have decided will probably be going up on my website with a link here, rather than posting it in entirety. I'm undecided. It's early morning here. I'm still waking up properly, behold my magnificent bed hair.)

I feel compelled to start this post with a heap of caveats. This post is not intended to rebut the perspectives and position of other individuals- I live with the principles of Sui Generis, I'm passionate about multiple perspectives and viewing points for the hologram.

The following was written while listening to this music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyY1nKTN9NU

This post has been inspired purely from my *own* perspective of my particular viewing point of the hologram. I'm putting it out there as a representative of a different point of view, not to create dissonance or controversy, and to explore certain concepts and language parameters that may be different to other individuals.

I was reading some of the recent upbeat threads about love, particularly those that talk about 'unconditional love' and I realised I was getting a little headtilty over them because I have a very different experience of those words and concepts. I couldn't in all honesty contribute to the threads as a result, because I respect the Sui Generis perspective of all the posters and because I had the sneaking suspicion that my different perspective might be considered to be a bit of a wet blanket by some. So here I am setting my blanket up somewhere else. :)

I do not understand the ubiquitous use of the word 'love'. I have yet to have anyone explain it in such a way that translates exactly into what another Being means; I've had many partners and they didn't have the same experience of 'love' either, which often led to some interesting and heated exchanges at times (before I got the underlying complexity of subjective language use, the heated is much less these days and generally over vastly different things).

I honestly have very little clue as to what individuals are meaning when they use the word, particularly in reference to other Beings, which is why as a point of reference it's useless to me. What does an individual mean when they say 'love'? What is the foundation of understanding for 'love' on this forum? Given that, what does unconditional love mean?

I've heard many individuals talk about unconditional love; frequently the ideas of 'turn the other cheek' and other such philosophies are put forward to illustrate the concepts the speaker is trying to convey. Personally I've experienced these philosophies as being the fertile soil on which abusers base their insidious and difficult to track behaviours.

I am NOT suggesting that such are on this board, nor am I suggesting that anyone espousing unconditional love is secretly an abuser. What I *am* saying is that I have found the 'turn the other cheek', meekly accepting the behaviours of others, etc etc to be a potent weapon in the hands of the dodgy: I was raised by an abusive fundamentalist christian who would espouse the virtues of 'turning the other cheek' as a means of enforcing non-resistance to all her manipulative, violent, passive aggressive, psychotic and destructive behaviours, none of which she took responsibility for.

'Unconditional love'- what is that? The word- unconditional- means love without conditions, yes? Aren't boundaries conditions? How can a healthy love-be it towards Self or another individual- be without boundaries? Is it being suggested that love without boundaries is a useful and desirable goal? How can one have both an expansive and respectful love towards one's Self and have no boundaries with others? What is actually being expressed in this concept?

I have a different take on 'love'. For a start, to me love is a verb, a word of action, a way of expressing and demonstrating the true landscape that the individual in front of me inhabits within me, not the one that I sometimes might like to convince my Self they inhabit. This inspires me to honesty- sometimes experienced as blunt, or rudeness, or uncaring- and yet if I lie about my feelings or try to use a global term to slide out from beneath the responsibility of paying attention to what I'm really feeling and then living into that, then things become distorted and painful, either quickly or slowly, depending on the connection.

I don't do unconditional love. As I've said, it's not a concept I understand. What I experience as being akin to the idea of unconditional is non-judgement. To me, non-judgement is not without conditions; it simply has no load at all, no energy aimed at those who may intentionally cross the borders. Unconditional to me demands that there be no boundaries or conditions, while non-judgemental says something very different; if I express a boundary to you and you cross it, then that will alter our relationship because I'm honoring my Self, not because I'm judging *you*.

I have experienced many Welcome to the World of Bizarro conversations with individuals who insisted that my maintaining a personal boundary was a judgement of them; that if I was truly non-judgemental I'd be simply accepting their behaviours and sitting there taking their crap, regardless. It's an interesting tactic of abusers and violaters, one that is early learned and rigorously applied when it serves them to do so; I've learned to slide past those who would use those selfserving logics in such a way as to rob me of my Sui Generis.

Given that this happens, this is why I have developed a different way of expressing and explaining it to others. Sui Generis says 'I am unique, and you are unique; what can be agreed upon is that every individual has the right to their Sui Generis expression, until harm of another is involved'; there is no judgement, no 'I' able to be pointed further than the Self (that is, the subjective experience of 'I' cannot be globalised over the experience of any other individual, because they too have a subjective and unique experience of 'I'). The internal maps that an individual uses to navigate around the universe are recognised as being representative of the universe only in relation to the individual- everything on the map, including 'truth', 'the way things are', meaning, bias, perspective, understanding and all the other elements that make up the way an individual thinks- are only useful for that individual. There is no thought of lifting up the map and trying to put it on top of another Being, or to wave the subjective map in front of another individual and demand that they follow 'the rules' of one's own map. None of that current paradigm folderol would apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7B2fHjH74&feature=results_video&playne

For me, the position of sui generis applies fully up and down the frequency of sentience, no matter where in the frequency the Being is coming from; I need not run judgement towards them, simply allow my Self the choice of where I want to be in regards to their actions. There's no load, no judgement *and no emotion* involved- it's about a principle in action that doesn't require me to engage in a *feeling* way at all.

Is this love? Are principles Love? Love may embrace certain principles but are these always consistent regardless of the individual the love is being expressed towards? If there *are* differences in expression, are those differences considered conditions, or boundaries? If so, is that then not *conditional* love?

I look for expressions and principles that will translate across the multiverse, not just suit a relatively small group of individuals. If it is not actually love that is being suggested, then what is it? And if we can call a thing what it actually is, isn't that more useful and clear?

I do not inhabit a 'Verse wherein things are black and white, distinctly male and female, yin and yang, right and wrong, true and false- if anything, my universe is the one that exists in the line that divides the two poles, the bridge between where everything is shades and tones, wonderful mixes and blends, where gender is a concept that is decided on in the moment, only to be discarded and another exploration taken up in the next, where the exquisite blends of possibility are the art of the Being, in constant motion and expression. I don't live in a 'Verse where 'absolute truths' can be defined, where laws are solid state, where personalities and ideas must be fixed to social understandings and concepts. I don't have fixed laws about good and evil and the 'proper' responses to those- my experience of the universe has demonstrated itself to be simply too complex and shifting for that, no matter how much this irritates the beejums out of some sectors of the population (again, talking *generally*, 'out in the world' sense, NOT making any specific or covert references to any individual or group on this forum. I am talking conceptually and personally). I need a platform that does not rely on my internal experience in order to relate to others consistently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi3SL5stfI4

I currently am experiencing a wide range of expressions that I personally describe as various shades of love in me; these are fluid, expansive and contractive, internal moving to the external, dynamic, visceral, moving expressions of something that I am experiencing within my internal landscape. I don't express these things to all Beings, there are infinite subtle variations within each interaction; I have partners and lovers and friends and children that I love and each situation is unique because the Beings are unique and I am unique with them. All these infinite shades of expression and subtleties- how can they be bundled under a single title?

I approach the issue of individual Beings in a way that is expressed in principles that have nothing to do with the emotional field I interact with; there is a foundation upon which the emotional floats and moves but does not dip below. It is from this foundation that all my other actions, in terms of sentient Beings, flows- Sui Generis, I and all Other are unique in every way, including in understanding, expression, perspective- nothing can be taken for granted; and 'do no harm', which embraces the concept of ensuring that harm is not done *to me* as well as by me. The multicolored and auroric field of my emotional realm dances above this grounded foundation, reaching up into the cosmos and down to touch the ground but never going below it. I can respond to every individual Being without reaction or judgement, and without having to reach into my emotional field if this is not appropriate. With some Beings, it's not.

I experience the concept of embracing this Sui Generis as a physical expansion- I have noticed subtle expansions and contractions of my body that reflect constrictions I am experiencing in the emotional and psychological realms. When I am experiencing a state of contraction towards a Being, I am learning to consciously physically 'open the gates', where my energy is unconstricted towards them: I am not shielding, guarding, contracting energetically or any other of the 'defense' moves that we are entrained into; I am not using emotion or rational processes with this, I'm using body consciousness and energetic openness, a non-emotional 'yes' in me without accepting any charge, load, agenda or energy from them. For those who have read the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant (Stephen Donaldson), it is my expression of the expansion that Covenant used in the end to respond to Lord Foul's energy. I have found this expansion, this conscious focus outward into my aura and beyond, 360 degree awareness, opening and releasing any and all constrictions in my body, to be most useful when being confronted by the virus within me or any external expression of the Mirror that is the virus.

These are things I've been able to understand; I'm kinesthetic, I understand energies and flow of energies within me, so to experience judgement of another, or resistance, or controversy, as a *restriction* or contraction in my body has given me a map that I can use. When we are angry or running stories about another individual if we stop and look at what is happening in the body, there are contractions going on everywhere. Now I am constantly working with my physical body to release the stories in every moment and it's profoundly different.

I offer this perspective for all those who perhaps also do not really resonate with the language as some use it, with a view to creating other useful and beautiful pathways. :)

ViralSpiral
28th March 2012, 08:32
Thank you for sharing SFTOK. I enjoyed the process.

My perspectives of viewing points of this particular hologram have been eloquently summarized as follows:-

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
doesn't make any sense. ~Rumi

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEVlW2maNRzb1xEkwBAhpkanSxo6kA2 gVVp7a5Wr87CFUmcdqKrIHEDqySFQ

or even

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7kUrDK-lB-U/Rv6LE_GN6WI/AAAAAAAAAPs/634S8nvNWA0/s400/1000+ways+to+say+I+Love+You.jpg

songsfortheotherkind
28th March 2012, 08:52
My perspectives of viewing points of this particular hologram have been eloquently summarized as follows:-

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
doesn't make any sense. ~Rumi

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEVlW2maNRzb1xEkwBAhpkanSxo6kA2 gVVp7a5Wr87CFUmcdqKrIHEDqySFQ

or even

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7kUrDK-lB-U/Rv6LE_GN6WI/AAAAAAAAAPs/634S8nvNWA0/s400/1000+ways+to+say+I+Love+You.jpg

Thank you for the co-exploration. :)

If I may, here are my responses, in case you were thinking this might be fun to go deeper into.

The Rumi one- yes, sometimes. With certain individuals. In certain situations. For a period of time. Otherwise, it starts to feel like a state called permanently stoned.

At other times, for me it the act of exploring the *individual* that is the luscious divine, the undiscovered country of Being, inner and outer. I am filled with questions regarding and for the Other- "What is this? What is that? When I see that, this is what I'm experiencing, what is it to you?" It is for these explorations, of my own inner landscape and that of another, that I seek the platforms from which to launch. I've seen the splat factor that is human relationship, communication and engagement, I don't enjoy it. I'm seeking personally more complex and thus richer fields. :)

I like Japanese mashups and this one is ambiguous to me, I have come up with a number of different ways to read it and in the context, I'm not sure of your meaning.

As to the third, as far as I can see there are infinite ways of saying 'I love you', which doesn't help if one is endeavouring to create a platform from which such expressions can venture *without* the aforementioned splat factor. That's what I'm doing, exploring the creation of a more solid foundation than a nebulous idea of 'love' applied to situations where it may be wildly inappropriate.

I love evolution, which is why I'm immersed in it. :)

Debra
28th March 2012, 09:14
Hello Songsfortheotherkind,

I like to mull your words over time, and some more, to begin to honour the expanse of your thoughts and emerging practices here.

I am struck by your reference to the use of the body corporate (if I can call it that for now) as a whole and primary instrument for receiving, processing and expressing. I can relate to that, the conditioning of shutting down this sensitive system, instead of opening wide every pore to allow it to function with full capacity, this is an honour that I often find myself ignoring.

If I may also comment, that your explanation of this practice of kinaesthtic communication, and how you track how you work within this, reveals a very sensitive being. Astute yet open yet feeling everything that is coming your way.

Moving through an agressive universe, can be one hell of a ride.

I resonate with your questions about what is love also, how it is used, and importantly, what is it? The bridge between unconditionality and conditionality in the name of love is a huge topic. I could say that love in its truest sense is the letting go of all judgement and seeing the soul before you. Accompanying words or gifts, at this point, not required at all. The knowing is complete.

Although, how to operate at that level and sustain it, I am on my own personal journey to realise and overcome. And what a challenge that continues to be. Staying conscious of the beast within, tuning into the body and working through body, breathing it in, owning it, deciding whether I want it, making the decision to let it go, thanking it, and then saying goodbye old story. This is part of my everyday. When oh when will I get to the bottom of this well?

I think the essence of your emerging understanding about these questions are exciting. We need a new platform that embodies all of these principles and as you say, to enable Sui Generis to be .. unencumbered.

Bring it on!

Thank you,
Zebra

ViralSpiral
28th March 2012, 09:14
:)

I used the mashup to illustrate that things can get lost in translation. Definitions of love are as varied as there are sentient beings trapped in this 3D paradigm.
Calling it unconditional love, has placed a condition on it.
When we judge, we have no time to love.

I like simple ♥

regards from a *permanently stoned* pebbled beach

;)

songsfortheotherkind
28th March 2012, 09:35
Hello Songsfortheotherkind,

Hello again Zebra. *smiling* It appears that in the Pub the patrons have taken to calling me Songs, so feel free to abbreviate it.

I want to write a full reply to you when I'm sufficiently awake again- this was just to send hugs and to let you know I'll be back around on the less tired side.

*hugs*

~*~

Peace of Mind
28th March 2012, 17:48
Evolution is a touchy but always intriguing subject. At times I think much of the evolution of life on this planet was driven by humanity. The way we govern ourselves directly impacts all the other species of the planet. Evolution can be small or big and happen fast or slow….depending on the species environment. I believe the elephants evolved within my life time (long to shorter tusks), certain monkeys are becoming meat eaters due to the severe changes in their inhabitant. This led me to believe that wild animals were not always this vicious. I can easily see the human’s impact on the “wild animals” and their behavior.

I often wonder how a domestic cat and small dog (especially the tiny cute ones) were able to survive in the wild (as we know it today). If they did…I’m sure it was nowhere near as rough as it is now. Or maybe these tiny creatures are some examples of bio manipulations. In Greek mythology and Egyptology there’s evidence of animal manipulation (drawings/scriptures)…not only do I see figures with mixed animal and human parts…I’ve also seen some drawings where a large cat looks like it was turned into a smaller one, plus these animals seem to be specifically bred/made to be companions/trophies/novelties for humans. Maybe some of today’s animals (particularly the meat eaters) were grafted. Many Muslims believe the pig was grafted from several animals; it’s one of the reasons why they view it as a vile creature.

Perhaps these early manipulations resulted in the people’s demise. It probably lowered the planets energy and raised the savagery all around the planet. Maybe this planet is under the control of lower density beings that are doing everything in their power to make everyone keep it there. We also hear stories about Earth/angels/us fallen into this lower dimension.

They say space is vast but we don’t see any other life out there…perhaps there is plenty of life out there but in higher dimensions…for me, this gives some sense to why other planets appear to be barren. We also hear about other beings watching us make this jump thru dimensions but can’t interfere because we need to learn how to raise our vibes responsibly. This is the only rationale explanation that will allow me to envision other entities existence…and how anything in this realm evolves. Life wants to continue so it finds a way…however giving our uniqueness and intelligence compare to other Earthly species… I feel we are suppose to be way more productive and responsible than what we have exhibited thus far.

Peace

songsfortheotherkind
30th March 2012, 06:56
:)

I used the mashup to illustrate that things can get lost in translation. Definitions of love are as varied as there are sentient beings trapped in this 3D paradigm.
I agree with you totally regarding the lost in translation and that the expressions and experiences of love are as unique as the Beings, which was part of the underlying perspective of my original post. Given the myriads of expressions, my perspective is that using the term 'love' is not the most useful of platforms for achieving certain kinds of communication, especially on a universal level.

Calling it unconditional love, has placed a condition on it.

So are you saying that there is no such thing as this concept individuals keep talking about? So if this is not so, then what, in your experience, is the actual expression that is being alluded to or suggested?

When we judge, we have no time to love.

When I judge I have no space to love because I've left who *I* am and am out there in the other individual's business, assuming that I know better than they what they do what Is for them, or that I know what is the better path for them than the one that they are on, or-

mmm. Leaving my Being to get in the business of another has never gone well for me. :)

I like simple ♥ regards from a *permanently stoned* pebbled beach ;)

I like simple in the sense of concepts; the concept of 'love' is not simple to me so therefore I'm looking for things that make more sense, translate better across multiple platforms- that's simple for me. :)

songsfortheotherkind
30th March 2012, 09:10
I now wrestle attention back to the things that I was wanting to talk about more. :D

This post was written in part to this music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUQ6DllcnRU

I am struck by your reference to the use of the body corporate (if I can call it that for now) as a whole and primary instrument for receiving, processing and expressing. I can relate to that, the conditioning of shutting down this sensitive system, instead of opening wide every pore to allow it to function with full capacity, this is an honour that I often find myself ignoring.

I have been playing with these concepts and physical expansions with another Being who is reporting some pretty awesome experiences as a result. This is one of the riches of physical incarnation, this exquisite feedback loop of sensation and sensitivity, the profound wonder of the fingertips and the degree of nuance they can detect- these things are my delight and my areas of exploration, this integration and cohesion of the physical and experiential, the energetic and frequency of my Essence distilled and coalesced into physical expression. I do not crave non-corporeal existence in the slightest. :)

If I may also comment, that your explanation of this practice of kinaesthtic communication, and how you track how you work within this, reveals a very sensitive being. Astute yet open yet feeling everything that is coming your way.

You may comment about anything you like. (said in a very Australian fashion) *grinning* I do love to feel, and I love to experience- the trick, I have found, is to discover individuals who enjoy both those things *and* who are sufficiently self aware, including to the effects of the virus within them, that such connection doesn't feel like yet another way for me to be savaged. My ability to detect subtle differences in things- tones, shades, sensations, sounds, smell, meaning, nuance- usually drives people insane because they see things in more concrete, broad brushstroke terms. I'm searching for a language that assists in circumventing these reactions and confusions- I get told a lot 'why bother? there's dancers and non-dancers, it's simple!' and I still think it's a gorgeous undertaking, this exploration. :)

Moving through an agressive universe, can be one hell of a ride.

I don't experience my universe as aggressive at all, I experience humans as aggressive; my life has definitely been at times agonising and frightening beyond description due to my sensitivity and acuity. I have learned to live a great deal of my life through a filtering veil, keeping distance between my Self and others so that I could explore the landscape, see what is possible. Part of the reason I'm on this forum is the possibility of making connections with other Beings who experience and explore incarnation and energy using similar platforms to mine, to get some really interesting co-creation and dance going on. I haven't given up on this idea yet in this incarnation- I figure I can't be the only one interested in such things in the physical realms. :P

I resonate with your questions about what is love also, how it is used, and importantly, what is it? The bridge between unconditionality and conditionality in the name of love is a huge topic.

From a personal perspective, I am looking for the foundations of connection that can be expressed without all the accompanying load and virus that seems to infuse just about every interaction I observe in relationships; I'm a creator and a creative, so I'm interested in what can be when 'what is' seems to be massively insufficient. I can't grasp the concept of 'unconditional love' at all, as I stated- it makes no sense to me as it's presented.

I could say that love in its truest sense is the letting go of all judgement and seeing the soul before you. Accompanying words or gifts, at this point, not required at all. The knowing is complete. I resonate with the concept of letting go of all judgement and seeing the Being before me, constantly expanding into Self and thus creating more space to experience Other. I have no concept of knowing being complete- complete anything implies the end of evolution to me, so I don't look for complete anything. :)

Although, how to operate at that level and sustain it, I am on my own personal journey to realise and overcome. And what a challenge that continues to be. Staying conscious of the beast within,

what do you mean by the beast within?

tuning into the body and working through body, breathing it in, owning it, deciding whether I want it, making the decision to let it go, thanking it, and then saying goodbye old story. This is part of my everyday.

I love this process, it's what I particularly get to experience when I am waterdancing a lot. Water for me is my prime healing element and dancing underwater, as well as watsu, brings me a level of healing and physical information I cannot experience in any other way. I love contact improv too, precisely because of the information feedback I get. All this expansion into the spaces, all this exchange of information within my Self and in interaction with another Being, is one of the greatest pleasures of my life.

When oh when will I get to the bottom of this well? *looks at you sideways eyed, laughing a little* Why on the face of this gorgeous blue planet would you want it to end? Why not keep diving and exploring forever? The deepest well... :)

I think the essence of your emerging understanding about these questions are exciting. We need a new platform that embodies all of these principles and as you say, to enable Sui Generis to be .. unencumbered.

Unencumbered , exactly- so many things to expand on in this concept, this experience of free flowing, the language of the visual/spatial, the kinesthetic and the synesthete brought into the language of the verbal auditory in such a way as to create something far more embracing and energetically rich.

Bring it on! *laughing* That's the idea...

you're welcome. :)

PurpleLama
30th March 2012, 11:32
Whoah, boy, here goes nuttin'.

It is a funny thing how foggy one word can be, not just ten thousand ways to say I love you, but ten thousand people say I love you and mean ten thousand slightly different or not so slightly different things.

Unconditional Love, what are those words trying to express? Love, as it's commonly understood to refer to an emotion, is therefore a condition *itself*. So how is a condition supposed to be unconditional? Well, it's not. It's not about an emotion, never was, talk about confusion. So, what's this unconditional love thingey supposed to look like? It's awfulls similar to what sftok says she wants her experience to be like, that wide open sensitivity to the beingness at hand.

Love and Light, two words making reference to things not properly existing on this planet except in potential glimpses. Other words to point at the same things, Understanding and Wisdom. In the current conversation, the topic at hand is love, conditional or otherwise, so we will leave the latter one alone for the time being. What we have is Love, or Understanding, which is indeed a reference to a state of being, not a condition of being, exactly. This unconditional love thingey is pointing at a state where one feels what sensation is there to be felt throughout one's environment, from every other point of beingness as well as one's own, and although one might distinguish that this is "mine, my experience" and that is "everything else's experience" no importance is placed on one over the other. When one feels and experiences everything to be felt and experienced, then that's really understanding, unconditional experience, if you will. So it's not *love no matter how nasty you are, without defending self against abuse*, that's not just confusion, that is sick and hurting and making everything suck equally. I've seen that one, too. Where I live is often referred to as The Bible Belt, so, yes, many mean things exist by the religious justifications of very confused people. And ironically, this state of being wide open to everything is very much what's referred to as The Kingdom of Heaven, but who really gets that? How does one reconcile Unconditional Love, but I'm going to Hell because I don't agree. Hmmm.... *circuit shorts out*