PDA

View Full Version : A politician said he is Immune to Brain washing

Tangri
28th March 2012, 16:59
First time in Canada History Politician Bob Rae claims he is immune to brain washing by mass media.

He is ready to talk about The secret Brotherhood of the Illuminati are skilled in camouflaging under humane or spiritual authority their own megalomaniac delusions. For they are attempting nothing less than to bring the whole world under ONE rule:
their rule.

Oouthere
28th March 2012, 17:11
Let him believe that....

If "they" want you to believe in something different then it can be written directly into the grey matter and there is nothing that you can do about it....I've had that experience and wish it upon no one.

The way I view politics now is even if someone of good character is placed in office, they can simply be re-written to perform "their" agenda.

Rich

PurpleLama
28th March 2012, 18:56
Can't stop the mind control with out a good aluminum foil hat.

RMorgan
28th March 2012, 19:02
Well, we´re all brainwashed on different levels.

In fact, the very construction of personality involves some brainwashing, so we can all have our convictions, beliefs, etc...

Every time someone convinces you about something without showing any logical evidence and/or solid arguments, you´re technically being brainwashed.

Religion is the most common example of brainwashing.

Cheers,

Raf.

tonton
28th March 2012, 20:55
brain washing, most of us in a modern society want to be brainwashed .we do not do it with intention but we allow ourselves to be, for many reasons, and from a very young age.we do so because first we want to always be accepted by our parents,so of cause we conform as much as we can until we cant take it any more. then we have the ever increasing pressure of society and materialism to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner ,then maybe a little later with ourselves,even with our own family and children.it takes quite amount of continuous effort to be the individual.most become an individual that fits within the box,most conform with this.some of us have always known that this is not enough.it will never be enough.its a tough road but i do understand why most allow brainwashing........i have to admit that times are changing and times change because we have decided to............i like the idea of a foil hat......but i think we are going to have to work at it. we have to help the foil hat.

Cilka
29th March 2012, 00:46
Can't stop the mind control with out a good aluminum foil hat.

Hmm..... This sounds like a good business idea, manufacturing hats made of aluminum. But they would have to look a bit more stylish.

Hermite
29th March 2012, 09:47
Where in the world did you get that info, Levent? When you go quoting such prominent figures, a link is always nice.

Not that I don't believe he said that, considering what happened to him. I don't think people around the world know much about Canada's gov't. Here's an informative little article from a credible newspaper about Mr. Rae.

"... within months Mr. Rae's government faced an unrelenting, brutal four-year onslaught that was unprecedented in Canadian history.

"The attacks came from all sides. It is no exaggeration to say hysterical fear-mongering and sabotage was the order of the day. Launched within the very first year of the new government, the attackers included every manner of business big and small, both Canadian and American-owned, almost all private media, the police (especially in Toronto), landlords and lobbying/government relations firms. Their goal was clear, and they had the money and power to achieve it.

"They were determined to undermine the government every step of the way, to frustrate the implementation of its plans and to assure its ultimate defeat. In all three goals they were successful. The considerable achievements of the government – often forgotten or dismissed –were wrought in the face of a deep recession and ferocious obstruction. "

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-hidden-history-of-bob-raes-government-in-ontario/article1749515/

So much for the myth that all Canadians are "nice." :p