PDA

View Full Version : Kerry and Bll should get together again!

Neptun
28th March 2012, 18:22
I have followed their work for a long time and I think they should work together again instead of this separation.

It takes 2 to a tango so both of them have some issues they have to overcome to be able to work together.

What exactly are the issues and lets solve them!

Alie
28th March 2012, 18:30
I have followed their work for a long time and I think they should work together again instead of this separation.

It takes 2 to a tango so both of them have some issues they have to overcome to be able to work together.

It's quite interesting --- my very first post dealt with the same topic, Neptun. There's quite a varied response on this older thread about Kerry & Bill, so take a look.
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37541-Project-Camelot-might-just-be-the-Epicenter-for-Change-but-...)
What I learned ... "it is the way it is, so let's see what each of us can do --- maybe individually or for some, collectively.

christian
28th March 2012, 18:35
Everything has its right time. Kerry and Bill did fabulous work together and are still in contact from what I can see. The interview archive is online and available. So what? We're in another phase now than a couple of years ago, doesn't make sense to attempt to repeat something, I'd rather suggest to use past achievements as a foundation for new enterprises. Apart from exploring the depth of the eternal infinity, Kerry is always busy collecting whistleblower testimony it seems and Bill spends valuable time in Vilcabamba, where many proactive people gather to explore new ways of living on this planet. I wish both of them all the best and that they can fulfill their hearts' desires.

Ba-ba-Ra
28th March 2012, 18:41
Life is a 'choose your own adventure' deal. Bill and Kerry each get to choose their adventure - not us.

While I agree they were good together, I also think this separation works just fine.

Neptun
28th March 2012, 18:45

It's quite interesting --- my very first post dealt with the same topic, Neptun. There's quite a varied response on this older thread about Kerry & Bill, so take a look.
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37541-Project-Camelot-might-just-be-the-Epicenter-for-Change-but-...)
What I learned ... "it is the way it is, so let's see what each of us can do --- maybe individually or for some, collectively.
Interesting. I feel we are all part of a community and I care and love all that is part of it and see us in the front-line of humanity's future and we will inspire others.Like we are family.

When I see Bill and Kerry together, they are extremely good, but there is something that pushes them away from each other. Kerry dominates in a masculine way and Bill is allowing to be dominated in a feminine way. I don't think either of them like it that way and Kerry is probably used to take charge and wish others would, so she can be more feminine instead of leading things forward.

Bill should be more dominant and take control of the situation and take responsibility, he has probably misunderstood her signals and thought she wanted to be dominating.

When they talk about this and try to allow the other to be opposite, it could solve the issue, as I see it.

I think, it is a very small and easy problem to fix, when we are facing much bigger issues.

It takes 2 to a tango!

Adi
28th March 2012, 19:10
Everything has its right time. Kerry and Bill did fabulous work together and are still in contact from what I can see. The interview archive is online and available. So what? We're in another phase now than a couple of years ago, doesn't make sense to attempt to repeat something, I'd rather suggest to use past achievements as a foundation for new enterprises. Apart from exploring the depth of the eternal infinity, Kerry is always busy collecting whistleblower testimony it seems and Bill spends valuable time in Vilcabamba, where many proactive people gather to explore new ways of living on this planet. I wish both of them all the best and that they can fulfill their hearts' desires.

Christian, I just wanted to say to you that, any post of yours that I see, you always seem to be able to answer and describe things in an precise and articulate form that is exciting and inspiring to read, thank you.

Adi

aranuk
28th March 2012, 19:16
should? Why? A pointing finger says should. I always try to never say should. That's just me of course. Bill and Kerry manage well without each other methinks.

Stan

daci
28th March 2012, 19:21

What is your "agenda" Neptun?

should? Why? A pointing finger says should. I always try to never say should. That's just me of course. Bill and Kerry manage well without each other methinks.

Stan

Well said Stan!
Kerry is loosing... because of her big ego... and lies... lies...
Just let it be...

Namasté

Neptun
28th March 2012, 19:28

What is your "agenda" Neptun?

Stan

Well said Stan!
Kerry is loosing... because of her big ego... and lies... lies...
Just let it be...

Namasté
I see a projection here.

What is your agenda and why do you attack her and clam she lies?

I only think they are a good team. That is all.

Earth Angel
28th March 2012, 19:41
yes indeed! and I guess by the Yellow name, Christian , you are now a moderator?? congrats......your posts are always a treat to read and I am blown away by someone so young with such incredible insight and knowledge.

Christian, I just wanted to say to you that, any post of yours that I see, you always seem to be able to answer and describe things in an precise and articulate form that is exciting and inspiring to read, thank you.

Adi

Sidney
28th March 2012, 19:56
I think they still complement each other pretty well. They have come a long way just the same.

Daozen
29th March 2012, 10:06
They are doing fine as they are. They actually set a good example after their argument...putting their issues aside and working together for a greater cause.