PDA

View Full Version : Princess Kaoru Nakamaru about 2012

Neptun
30th March 2012, 00:26
I really hope this will happen!
RysTa6OGBcg

Earth Angel
30th March 2012, 00:50
me too.......but this had already been posted here.......
.http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38059-SHOCKING-ANNOUNCEMENT-...-Princess-Kaoru-Nakamaru-in-Japan&p=395725&viewfull=1#post395725

Neptun
30th March 2012, 01:01
Ohh will change my link to another of her speeches.

Earth Angel
30th March 2012, 01:13
excellent idea......love her.......and the necklace ;)

Ohh will change my link to another of her speeches.

goinghome2012
30th March 2012, 01:16
i think this event will happen, but before it happens there will be a world earthquake. her youtube video has been taken off youtube many times

i resonate with her message.

it is over, omega point approaching, just focus on balancing mind and heart

Neptun
30th March 2012, 01:23
i think this event will happen, but before it happens there will be a world earthquake. her youtube video has been taken off youtube many times

I sense she is honest about what she says.

Intuitively I feel nothing to worry about.

I think we better stockpile water, food and candle lights to be ready.

Cilka
30th March 2012, 02:52
Oh my God, I hope this wont happen. Why do these people want to move to 5D? Do they realize that 5D is the destination for the dead? She can get there sooner by committing suicide. She is welcome to do so if that is what she wants to do for herself. If God existed he/she would feel such sorrow for humanity, humans' constant yearning for death is becoming quite irritating, especially when they have not even started living in 3D.

People, I know that life in 3D has been a pain in the behind, but it is still not that bad here. Be careful what you wish for or you will end up going to 5D.

Operator
30th March 2012, 06:21
People, I know that life in 3D has been a pain in the behind, but it is still not that bad here.

I don't know about the rest of your post but with respect to the quote I separated ... it's all a matter of perspective.
I've seen quite a lot of documentaries lately but let me tell you there is a lot of suffering going on on this globe.
Yeah, I know our western style life has been pretty relaxed the past couple of decennia ... but it was actually on borrowed
time and money. Don't be mistaken that this will continue for another 10 years. There is no choice, things will change drastically
the coming couple of years. So we'd better get at the helm and steer this ship the best way we can through the storm.

goinghome2012
30th March 2012, 23:55

I sense she is honest about what she says.

Intuitively I feel nothing to worry about.

I think we better stockpile water, food and candle lights to be ready.

it will be beautiful, i look forward to this event, not everyone will pass though, especially the ones attached to 3d earth and materialism, you must move into the heart and love everything unconditionally

the rest will be recycled into the next life.

peace and love, omega point approaching and i feel fine!!!!!!