PDA

View Full Version : Notice To The Government And Representatives

king anthony
30th March 2012, 14:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BCf5XiHPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BCf5XiHPA

This is my message to the government where I am a permanent resident of, by way of birthright - at the risk of sounding "nuts", I know you are watching.

I am giving my brief verbal Declaration of Independence with this video - stating that I am under the rule of (unbastardized/true) Natural Law. I will be completing this properly in the time to come.

Doing this properly means, giving written notice to those who make claim to rule the land that I am a permanent resident of by way of birthright - as well as returning materials binding me.

I want to be clear - I am not a part of the Freeman Movement or any other such movement - I never was nor will I ever be, as long as they are the way they are.

I have promoted for years, not to (even make attempt) to manipulate, change or take away that which does not belong to the population - meaning, "laws", constitutions and such.

In fact, the current alleged freedom movements have done more harm then good, so that those who are wishing to be free have a distrust/fear to do so, while making it harder for those who wish to do it properly.

My rhetorical questions include, "why should anyone abide by (unjust) laws", which are of little or no benefit to parts or to most of the population!? Civilization as it is now makes it so, that no one can buy (example food, home), sell, live overall unless they are registered by a corrupt system of (corporate) "government" and "law".

Fractional banking, corporate policy "laws" (such as mandatory nonsense), taxes and such have taken so much from the population; having most of the population in a perpetual state of fight or fight against the invisible enemy (such as currency).

Some have suffered more then others and yes, I too have my stories. "Evil" ways are rewarded and to be a part of it makes one no better then the "evil" that is imposed.

I only wish to live in peace, meaning I do not wish to have trouble; however, if imposed on I will rely on self-preservation if need be; whatever that means. Allow me to be free and I will simply live to the best as I can in the collective.

king anthony
31st March 2012, 02:35
I suppose this is what happens when someone does more then just talk nonsense for hours on end - cheers to those who do.

:)

mosquito
31st March 2012, 05:41
I can't watch your vid KA, but want to say - GOOD FOR YOU !!