PDA

View Full Version : Weird Fog today after Arkansas plume

Sidney
31st March 2012, 18:01
Here is a video posted by Dutchsinse- This was from last night around 10ish i think. I didnt see this vid until just now and I thought HMMMM to myself as it explains what I saw this morning. Anyway, I live in southern illinois in the direct path of where this plume went, and this morning there was the strangest fog/mist type cloud that just finally burned off a few minutes ago although it is still hanging around just slightly. What the hay????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIfU5v6FF4&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&index=2&feature=plpp_video

jjjones
31st March 2012, 19:38
starchild111, wow, incredible. huge plume! wish i knew what the heck was going on and why. i am very appreciative that Dutchsinse keeps us updated and can explain and help us to be aware of these "ODD" earth happenings. thank you for bringing this great vid to our attention and awareness and caring enough to share this. namaste, peace and love universally :)

Sidney
1st April 2012, 02:51
I really also appreciate dutches efforts too. I wish I knew what was going on as well. Crazy world in which we live.

Ellisa
1st April 2012, 04:01
That looks like bush fire smoke-- though it does seem to explode at the beginning. Is it too early for fires now?

Sidney
1st April 2012, 14:27
They have been doing controlled burning, but they normally don't do that at night. And like I said, the cloud came right into and over my city, I saw it on radar and I saw it with my own eyes. It was not smoke. Had no smell. It was vapor. Clear and simple. Where it came from, not so clear and simple, yet it appears to have come out of the ground, or out of nowhere.